Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power And Manipulation: Girls' Night Out

"Janet's initiation."

9
4 Comments 4
11.1k Views 11.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
He awoke the next day around noon. Kevin kept thinking about the picture on Kendra's phone. It showed, in full color, Janice riding his cock. No denying, this would crush his wife, Janet. She'd been working so hard trying to support the three of them. Kevin's not being able to help with the bills made him feel inadequate. His infidelity dropped his self-esteem to new lows. Janet could never find out.

A knock on the front door broke him from his trance. He opened the door, finding Kendra standing there, her body wrapped in a curve-hugging blue dress. Giving him a wink and a smile, Kendra brushed past him and into the house. She made herself comfortable on the couch. An aura of confidence and invincibility surrounded her. Kevin tentatively sat down next to her. He couldn't help himself, staring at her long, sexy legs.

"Is your wife home?" she asked. Kevin's heart skipped a beat. She noticed the fear in his eyes."Don't worry, Kevin. I just want to invite her out for a girls night. Maybe, introduce her to a hot, young guy. See where it goes from there. Tit for tat. Remember?"

Kevin begrudgingly went up the stairs to get Janet. Kendra lounged on the plush sofa waiting for her , anxious to get the wheels in motion. He descended the stairs, his delicious wife following closely behind. Kendra's eyes grew wide, a mischievous grin showed on her lovely face. Janet was absolutely beautiful, a 47 year-old with long red hair, the color of a brilliant sunset. Her deep blue eyes, although not perceptible to most, were a door to mayhem. Despite her demure attire, Kendra could sense a burning passion underneath the prim and proper facade. Kevin made the introductions.

"It's so nice to finally meet you," Kendra said, extending her hand. A warm smile upon her lips.

"A pleasure to meet you, too," Janet replied, taking Kendra's hand in hers.

Kendra felt a jolt of electricity flow through her, at Janet's soft touch. Losing herself in the redhead's amazing eyes. The women sat close to each other. Kendra undressed Janet with her eyes. Janice had previously revealed that her mother worked out religiously. Kendra wondered if her imagination did this lovely lady justice. A wicked smile played on her lips, confident that she could persuade Janet to succumb to her hidden desires.

"Since our daughters are so close, I thought we should get to know each other better," Kendra stated. "If that's alright with your husband."

Both women turned to look at Kevin. Even if he wanted to protest, he knew it would do no good. Kendra was in charge. He gave his 'permission.' His wife, now in Kendra's dirty, filthy hands. Janet accepted a dinner invitation to a fancy restaurant downtown. She went upstairs to look for something to wear for her unexpected evening out. Wanting to impress Kendra, Janet searched her closet, trying to find an outfit as sexy and revealing as her new friend's.

They were alone for a good twenty minutes while Janet got ready. She found her sluttiest, red dress. It was her husband's favorite, cut along the left side all the way up her thigh. Quite tight and low-cut on top, Janet passed on a bra. Her hard nipples poked out against the silky fabric. A pair of high heeled pumps completed the outfit. A tingle of excitement ran through her as she admired herself in the full-length mirror. Janet couldn't recall the last time she had felt so excited.

As she descended the stairs, both Kevin and Kendra stared up at her with lust-filled eyes. She loved their hungry stares. They made her feel extremely sexy and desirable. Being a wife and mother didn't afford her many opportunities to dress up anymore. Janet wore a proud smile as she sat down on the couch between them.

"You look amazing, " Kendra said. Kevin nodded in agreement. His wife looked so good. He knew she would be hard to resist, all dolled up, especially wearing that stunning red dress. Kendra took Janet by the hand and led her towards the door.

"Don't wait up," Kendra said, smiling wickedly at Kevin.

Kendra showered Janet with compliments as they drove downtown. Both women seemed very anxious to see where the night would take them. Kendra found Janet so attractive, that for a second she thought about ditching her plan to get Janet laid by a handsome, young man and keep her all for herself. But, she realized that if she showed her new friend a decadent night it would be a doorway to further adventures in the near future.

A good-looking, young valet opened Janet's door, eyes taking in every delectable inch of her well-formed figure. He smiled shyly when his eyes met hers. Kendra walked around the front of the car and handed him the keys. Looking back over her shoulder, Kendra grinned as she saw him staring at them. The women entered the upscale establishment, drawing admiring glances from many of the clientele. A hostess led them to a quiet table across from the spacious bar.

A waitress came over and took their order. They drank wine and talked about men and family. A magnetic connection formed between the two lovely ladies. Kendra and Janet chatted like old friends. The women devoured a meal of lobster and vegetables. Now with their appetites sated , Kendra figured it was time to fill their pussies, as well. Janet seemed a bit distracted, running a finger over her wedding ring.

"No need to worry about your marriage vows tonight," Kendra stated. " You can't tell me that Kevin has never strayed. Besides, men find it a challenge to see if they can steal a woman from her husband. It's a huge ego boost if they succeed, even if it is only for one night."

Janet did relish the idea of being wanted by a stranger. A passionate man taking her, ravishing her entire body, then leaving in the morning, never to be seen again. A one-night stand sounded incredible, Just the thought brought a smile to her face, a sparkle to her beautiful, blue eyes and a tingle somewhere south. The tension built inside of Janet, her body trembled with excitement. Kendra suggested they have a drink at the bar. The women ordered cosmos and toasted to an evening of new experiences.

A gorgeous man sat on a bar stool next to Janet. He turned toward her and smiled. His boyish good looks causing a shiver to run through her. Introducing himself as Ryan, he took her hand and kissed it softly. Goosebumps rose up on her skin, she imagined those full lips exploring her entire body. Janet didn't want to ignore Kendra, but her friend was more than happy to sit back and let Janet chat and flirt with this hunk of a man.He commented on her exquisite jewelry, paying special attention to her marital ring. Even though Kendra had told her how men reacted to married women, Janet was still taken aback by his boldness.

As they continued talking, an auburn-haired beauty came up behind Ryan, placing her hands on his muscular shoulders. She looked at Janet suspiciously, her eyes traveling the length of the redhead's body. An amused grin played upon the young lady's face.

"What have we here?" the woman asked. Janet felt rather nervous at this moment. Within a matter of minutes, her prospects of some fun with this young stud went from probable to almost impossible. She wondered if the sexy girl in the strapless, white dress was his girlfriend.

"Sorry, honey," Ryan said. Janet's heart sank at the affectionate term he used when addressing her. " This is Janet. And this is her friend, Kendra. Ladies, this is my girlfriend, Gabrielle."

"My friends call me Gabby. Would you like to be my friend?" she teased, extending a hand to Janet. She had been away from the bar scene for a while now, but Janet could still tell when she was being hit on. A light shade of crimson colored her cheeks. Left speechless, Janet looked toward Kendra, who smiled wickedly at this unexpected occurrence.

"Of course, your sexy friend can join us," Gabby added, after noticing Janet's sudden reluctance. The young woman rested her hands on Kendra's shoulders now. She massaged her neck, and Kendra's grin grew wider.
Gabby leaned forward and whispered something in Kendra's ear. A devilish look appeared on Kendra's face as she turned to look at Gabby. Then she stood in back of Janet, running her hand across the redhead's neck while she breathed in her irresistible scent.

"My boyfriend wants to fuck you," Gabby stated nonchalantly. "And so do I." Janet's fortunes seemed to be improving. Ryan's smoldering, brown eyes stared deeply into her baby blues. Gabby took hold of Janet's left wrist and eased her hand onto Ryan's bulging crotch. She let out a slight gasp as her fingers felt, what she estimated to be, a nine inch monster in his trousers. Gabby knew that he enjoyed this impromptu massage. Janet looked a tad nervous, though she didn't remove her hand.

"Let's get out of here," Gabby insisted. "Ryan's king-sized bed is so luxurious. You're going to love it. Perfect for a night of fucking."

Without discussion, the foursome exited the restaurant, heading towards their respective cars. Gabby suggested that Janet come with them. Kendra agreed completely, telling Janet that she would follow them to Ryan's place. Ryan held the back door open for Janet, who seemed surprised when Gabby got in and sat beside her. The young woman crossed her smooth, tanned legs, her dress riding up to reveal plenty of sumptuous thigh.

Janet was about to discover a whole new world of sensual delights. As Ryan drove, Gabby inched closer to Janet, resting a hand on her bare thigh. She caressed Janet's leg, running her manicured fingers from calf to hip. Ryan sneaked a peek in the rear view, trying to catch a glimpse. His girlfriend's face nuzzled against the mature woman's neck, kissing at the soft, supple flesh. Janet hadn't experimented with a woman since her college days, but she was quite intrigued by this beautiful seductress. A chill ran through her at the thought of having not just a handsome young man to play with, but also his sexy girlfriend.

Gabby's touch was magical, bringing out feelings in Janet that she had not felt in a very long time. Leaving light, sensual kisses on her neck, while a hand traced along the edge of her panties. Gabby pulled them aside, her fingers searching for the wet spot between Janet's legs. A gasp escaped Janet's mouth, delicate fingers touching her moist pussy lips. Gabby moved both her index and middle finger in circles over Janet's bare, damp mound. The car swerved suddenly, startling the women. Gabby glared in the direction of their, visibly, distracted driver.

"Keep your eyes on the road, honey," Gabby said."You'll get your chance soon enough."

Ryan increased the pressure on the accelerator, badly wanting to reach his house as soon as possible. Seeing the pair enjoying themselves in the backseat had made him jealous, as well as very horny. He fought hard to concentrate on his driving, but the soft moans emitting from behind him were an unavoidable hindrance. They flew down the streets at 80-plus, cars a blur, as they zoomed past them. Gabby grinned to herself, at his impatience. She lived to tease and couldn't forgo this opportunity.

Stopped at a red light, Ryan looked over his shoulder, witnessing Gabby inserting two fingers into Janet's wet pussy. She quickly pulled her dripping fingers out and offered them to Ryan. He greedily sucked off the sweet juice. The light turned green and Ryan was forced to pay attention to the road once again.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

The taste of her still on his tongue, Ryan sped faster toward home.

Finally home, he turned onto the long, stone driveway. His cock had never been so hard. Watching Gabby tease and play with Janet made him ready for action the minute he turned off the engine. He got out, opening the backdoor so the ladies could exit the vehicle. Gabby got out first, a wicked grin on her beautiful face. Janet followed, blushing as she met Ryan's steely gaze. Ryan wanted to take her right there on the car, but Gabby took her by the hand and the two beauties strolled up the walk. They entered the plush estate, Ryan trailing quickly behind them.

Before Ryan even closed the door, Gabby and Janet were on the couch. Gabby nibbled on her neck, a hand between Janet's thighs. They kissed, hands roaming each other's bodies. Ryan stood there for a minute, mesmerized by the passion of their embrace. No longer willing to delay his own gratification, Ryan slid in next to Janet. He proceeded to unzip her dress slowly, kissing the smooth skin on her back as it came into view. The couple helped Janet to her feet, peeled down her dress and feasted on her magnificent breasts, each taking a hard nipple into their mouth.

Janet absolutely loved feeling wanted and desired, being the center of attention. The 20-something couple couldn't get enough of her sexy, mature body. After removing her panties, leaving her completely naked except for a gold necklace and her wedding ring, they kissed and licked her from head to toe. Her skin on fire as the pair made love to every delectable inch of her. Gabby's face between her legs, licking the redhead's clit, while Ryan kissed Janet hard on the mouth. Gabby's talented tongue had Janet cumming within minutes, her whole body shaking as a powerful orgasm exploded inside her.

The cock-hungry women removed Ryan's pants and boxers, releasing his massive penis. Impressed by the sheer size of his manhood, Janet stared longingly at his erection. She'd never been this close to such an amazing specimen. Gabby stripped off her dress and panties, grabbed hold of her boyfriend's hard cock and offered it to Janet. Her mouth watering, Janet slid the bulbous head inside, stretching her jaw to accommodate his large, thick cock. Gabby lapped at his heavy balls while Janet took him deep down her throat. Ryan's low moans and contented look filled Janet with pride. Being appreciated for her sexual prowess was something she missed immensely. Every woman enjoyed seeing the pleasure on their man's face.

"Please don't stop!" Ryan begged. Janet wouldn't have even if he asked her to. His cock, a perfect fit for her mouth, grazed the insides of her cheeks as she bobbed her head up and down the smooth shaft. Her pussy dripped as she gave him the best head of his life. Her fingers brushed against her engorged clit, needing badly to make herself cum. Gabby noticed the urgency in Janet's eyes. She moved to the floor, her face right under the redhead's shaven slit, ready to drink from Janet's honey pot. A warm tongue licked at her fleshy lips. Her mouth stuffed with cock, combined with the feeling of a long, wet tongue darting inside her, pushed Janet to a mind-blowing climax.

"OH, Fuck yes!" she screamed, her body convulsing from the young girl's tongue-lashing. Gabby grabbed Janet by the back of her fiery red hair, pulled her face in close and shared the delicious juices with her. Their tongues swirling the sweet nectar around, hands caressing smooth, sweaty skin. They almost forgot about Ryan, who stroked his big cock as he watched them kiss.

"Ready to get fucked hard by that beautiful cock?" Gabby teased, both of them eyeing him as he jerked off.

Her bright smile revealed the answer. Gabby led Janet over to the couch where Ryan waited, his fist pumping furiously the closer she came. Straddling the large penis, Janet lowered herself onto his long, thick member. She let out a delighted sigh, sinking further down his shaft. Gabby stepped up on the couch and sat on his face. Ryan eagerly licked her swollen clit, while Janet rode him like a stallion. His wet tongue rapidly shooting in and out of her moist pussy. Gabby ground her sex against his tongue, stifling his ecstatic moans.

"Keep tongue-fucking me, baby. I'm gonna cum," Gabby squealed, delectable juices running into her boyfriend's mouth. Climbing off, she leaned in and kissed Ryan passionately on the mouth, needing to taste herself on his lips. Now, at least partially satisfied, Gabby started to talk dirty to her man. She knew how a few naughty words could push him to the brink. Wild-eyed, Janet bounced happily on his large cock. Ryan's breathing became labored. Janet's tight pussy enveloping his manhood, bringing him to the edge of orgasm.

Janet came first, her hot cum sliding down his shaft, causing him to lose control. Quickly, he pulled out of her, his hot, sticky cum spurting everywhere, as both women tried to gobble up what they could. Gabby had never seen her boyfriend cum so hard before. It seemed like the white strings weren't going to stop shooting from his spasming cock. Ryan's whole body shook as he unloaded all his yummy seed.

Quite satisfied, but also rather exhausted, he lay back on the couch trying to catch his breath. Watching the women tongue wrestle kept his senses alert, his penis was even beginning to stir again. But sadly, Janet needed to get back home. Her family would start to get worried if she stayed out too late. Disappointed, he began to put on his clothes. Gabby and Janet found their dresses and slipped them on. Janet didn't see her red panties anywhere. When she turned to ask Gabby for help, Janet saw that the young woman was twirling them around her finger.

"Mind if I keep these?" Gabby inquired, a mischievous smile on her gorgeous face. She lifted the panties to her nose, breathing in Janet's sweet...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments