Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Princess Diaries (05): Ariel

"Bell takes charge of Ariel, who plays along after some arm twisting."

10
3 Comments 3
11.4k Views 11.4k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Bell’s three best friends sat silently the whole time, wrapped up in her sordid confession. Now, at its end, they stared at each other, waiting for someone to speak. No one seemed to know what to say.

She couldn’t blame them. She, Belladonna, their life long friend, a whore and a deceiver by her own admission, deserved no mercy. But she wanted it. Hoped for it. She sat, waiting for judgement to fall on her.

“You lying bitch!” said Cindy, unable to endure their silence or to harsh on a friend. “Belladonna? This whole time, you’ve let us think you’re just a Bell?”

Bell brightened a bit. Cindy, melodramatically outraged, and loving. She smirked, “That’s your complaint?”

“Whatever,” said Cindy. “Honestly. I don’t care who you fuck or how much they pay you. But look at Ariel, she’s dying to know how to pull money out of her snatch. Aren’t you, Ariel?”

Ariel blushed, demurely deflected, “I’m just curious about the ‘training’, is all.”

“Training, ahh,” crooned Bell, closing her eyes.

“Ok, now we all want to know,” said Cindy.

“Well… I stayed at the Cliff House that week end and the next. To ‘train’. They took me home for the last week before the auction. They worked my up so hard, by the time they sold me off, I would have fucked the Elephant Man.”

“Well, sure you would,” Cindy spread her hands out, “I mean. Trunk!”

“Shh!” Ariel slapped her friend’s arm lightly, then complained, “Bell, I want details about the training not your itinerary. What training? Did John make you… do things?”

“Sort of,” Bell smirked,”he took my clothes away, to start with. Then he let the staff know I would be ‘available’ to them while I stayed there. I met his partner, the madam, that first night and over the next two weeks she groomed me, dressed me, and even did a bit of hands-on training.”

“Groomed?” asked Jasmine. “Sounds ominous.”

“Nah. I mean literally. They took me to a spa and lasered off all my body hair,” she said. Bell took Jasmine’s hand and placed it between her own spread legs. “Makes me super smooth.”

“Wow, no stubble,” said Jasmine. Ariel felt a pang of jealousy, watching Jasmine’s hand rub over Bell’s smooth pussy. Jasmine could fuck Aaron all she wanted, as long as she didn’t get intimate with any girls. Other than Ariel, of course. 

Bell raised one arm, stretching alluringly and exposing a smooth alabaster underarm, “that’s the best part. Plus no shaving.”

“So you ran around that mansion butt naked and ‘available’?” asked Ariel. “Does that mean they…”

“Fucked me?” said Bell. “Not \my pussy, which is why I was randy as a goat by the action.”

“Wow, that sounds tough,” asked Jasmine, imagining men mauling her friend.

“I liked it, reveled in it. Like I said, I took to whoring like I’d been born for it. Maybe I had been. I acclimated to strutting naked in front of strangers on the first night. I got fucked again, twice that night with more the following. The next day I had my first gangbang. I spent the whole time wishing someone would break the rules and break my hymen.”

“Fuck Bete and fuck your dad. I just want to punch him, Bell,” exclaimed Jasmine. “What an ass. And Bete! Were they in on it together?”

“You can punch Harold all you want,” smiled Bell. “But leave John alone. He hates Harold. He kept tabs on me for years. I think he feels guilty for not helping Mom, and maybe guilty for liking her. It’s complicated. He figured Harold might try something like he did with Mom when I got old enough, and almost certainly not with good people. So he contrived to force Harold’s hand. That’s his claim, anyway.”

“Kind of a weird and stalky way to save you,” said Jasmine. “I mean, why not warn you or save you without all the bagagee?”

“Jasmine, would you believe a mobster who looked like the love child of Ving Rhames and the obelisk from 2001, if he told you your Dad sold your Mom?” asked Bell.

“I saw Mom die in the hospital,” said Jasmine, soberly. It was an old scar now, nothing to get sad about. “Couldn’t he have done something else? Forced Harold to play nice. I don’t know, threaten him? Go medieval on his knees?”

“Maybe,” said Bell, smiling. “But John wanted me.”

“Cree-pee!” sang Cindy.

“Yes and no. John’s been open about it from the start. He doesn’t hide anything.” Bell smiled wistfully. “I don’t regret the way it turned out. I mean, yeah, I could've made a better deal, but the deal I got rocks.”

“We’re not judging you, and I can see the how pragmatic you’re being,” said Jasmine. “But Bell, how can being a… you know… rock?”

“‘A... you know’? Say it, girl. A whore, woman of the night, working girl, escort, courtesan, scarlet lady, harlot, tramp, pricey bint, pro, streetwalker, or prostitute?” Bell challenged. “Actually, I hate that last one, too clinical.”

Jasmine blushed, staying silent. Bell didn’t seem too concerned with Jasmine’s discomfort.

“Pricey bint!” giggled Ariel, unable to contain herself. The other three rolled their eyes at the redhead.

“For starters,” said Bell, getting serious. “I love my work. I don’t just mean the sex. Well, not just. Don’t get me wrong, I took to fucking like a penguin takes to the ocean. I mean, how many virgin’s make a bargain like that? And how many like taking it up the ass and like it?”

“No one judged me for doing it, either. Everyone I met either profited from my work, did what I did, or payed a ton for my time. I like sex, but getting paid for it? Woooh! I love that. I get wet thinking about money.”

“Neat,” said Ariel. “Me, too.”

Jasmine hit her horny friend with a pillow, “Shut up, slut!” 

Ariel smiled sheepishly, enjoying Jasmine’s obvious possessiveness.

“The professional challenge is almost as fun as the sex,” Bell went on. “I have to figure out what the client wants, usually without them telling me. I mean, sure, some of them tell me ahead of time: they want a cheerleader, or a Catholic schoolgirl.” 

“Even clients with specific requests like that have a particular fantasy. Is the schoolgirl a total slut? Is she shy nerd? Is she the stone fox, mean-girl who bullied him in high school? Has she been bad and needs to be punished by teacher? Or maybe she’s his daughter and the client’s just too chickenshit to admit he wants to be daddy?”

“I never knew there were so many kinds of school girls,” quipped Cindy. Bell ignored her, fixated on telling her version of things.

“My point is, I’m getting better and better at that kind of mind fucking all the time. That day, in John’s office, I negotiated for me, myself, and I,” Bell continued. “I took real power. I got control over my life and started a plan for the rest of it. Before that, I just wanted to escape, or to be saved from Harold. Now, it’s exactly the other way around. And I owe John for that, if nothing else.”

“Maybe you took power, but you got fucked, too,” said Jasmine.

“Well fucked,” giggled Bell.

“Tell us about selling your cherry,” begged Ariel. 

“You just can’t let it go can you?” asked Cindy. “You’re such a slut, Ariel.”

“Hey, I’m just a curious. And I’m a virgin. You on the other hand…” Cindy hit Ariel with a pillow before she could finish. “Ow! These pillows are starting to hurt.”

“It was a hoot,” said Bell, laughing at her friends.

“You gotta tell us,” said Ariel.

“No, I don’t.”

“Please!”

“I will, but if I do I get to be the boss of you for the night now,” said Bell.

Ariel sensed a setup. Bell wanted control, and Ariel knew she would make her do bad things. Which...  sounded just fine to her.

“Okay,” said Ariel. She could see Jasmine working up to a protest. Before she could, Ariel reached forward and kissed her friend on the lips. The redhead put her lips to Jasmine’s ear, “Shh, it’ll be okay. We’ll have time later. Or maybe now.”

Jasmine’s look of surprised delight pleased Ariel. The redheaded virgin nodded to Bell.

“Okay, what should I have her do first, guys?”

“No, no, no. Deal was, you have to tell your story first,” exclaimed Ariel.

“No. I said I’m the boss. Now.”

Ariel tried to remember Bell’s words, “maybe I’ve had too much to drink.”

“Good point. And not enough. First command. Finish the flask,” said Bell.

Ariel pouted but she gulped some down, “not much left.”

“Bell, don’t you thi-”

“It’ll be fine Jazzie. Plus, she’ll need the fortification.”

Ariel sipped the rest, making faces, until it was gone, “Blech.”

“What are you going to make her do?” asked Cindy.

“Something big, but we need a warmup. Any ideas?”

Jasmine looked away, blushing. Ariel could guess what Jasmine wanted.

“What about that dildo?” asked Cindy.

“Mr Snakes?” asked Ariel.

“OK. You heard her, Ariel. Get it and show us…” said Bell. She added pompously, “I command you.”

“Woah, dizzy.” Ariel said as she rolled over to the nightstand to get Mr Snakes. She brought it out and held it aloft like a sword. The two foot long, two headed translucently pink dildo almost was a sword. She swung it at Bell.

“Hey!” she dodged.

“You asked what I do with it. I whack people!”

“Right,” said Cindy. “Seriously now. Show us what you and the snake get up to, you ginger slut.”

“You have to be specific.” Ariel signed and her shoulders slumped. When her friend’s looked confused, she added, “I get up to a lot.”

“What do you do most?” asked Cindy.

“Practice,” said Ariel, rolling her eyes.

“Practice what?”

“Felatio...  you know.”

“Show us,” demanded Bell, clapping gleefully.

Ariel sighed, her friend’s looked on, eager to see her humiliate herself. She knew she should refuse, but alcohol and sexy stories were a hell of a combo. Plus, they had confessed, so why not? She put one end of Mr Snakes in her mouth to get it wet. She kept going in and out with it until it hit her throat.

“Wow, that’s a lot of cock, Ariel.”

Ariel snorted at her blonde friend, Ariel barely had a quarter of the monster in her mouth. Maybe Cindy’s two lovers weren’t that gifted. 

She pushed harder, working it into her throat which trigger uncontrollable drooling out of habit until she could feel excess spit start to leak out and down her chin. Ariel took a deep breath, pulled the dildo out until just the tip was between her lips then shoved it deeper. Tilting her head back to stare straight up at the ceiling, she repeated the motion two more times, stopping only when she had about eight inches of cock in her mouth. 

“Hoe-lee-shit,” said Cindy. Jasmine’s mouth hung open. 

“How deep can you take it?” Bell looked on with curiosity.

“Mph-Mph,” Ariel said. 

By now her chest was wet from drool, lubrication wasn’t a problem anymore. Her eyes watered a bit, she’d been working on not tearing up as well as not gagging. She pulled out about half way and, as calmly as possible, exhaled and inhaled before pushing it even deeper. 

“O My God, I can see it bulging out your throat,” said Jasmine.

“That’s really hot,” whispered Cindy.

Ariel’s friends cheered her on like a frat boy slamming beers. Mr Snakes plunged about as deep as she’d ever had him. She held the cock in her throat and swallowed a few times uncomfortably. This trick took the longest to learn, but it allowed her to keep the cock lodged in her throat for longer. As a swimmer, she could hold it in that position for a good half minute before feeling the need for air.

She pulled the cock completely out of her mouth and held it in the air triumphantly. As deadpan as she could, she said, “ta da.”

“Wow, Ariel. Does your jaw unhinge?”

Ariel whacked Cindy wetly with Mr Snakes, making her blonde friend shriek.

“No wonder Will is a two pump chump,” said Bell.

“Pha! His tiny dick never made it to my mouth!”

“That’s what you want? A big dick in your mouth…”

Ariel blushed.

“Preferably after getting paid for it,” added Cindy. Ariel whacked her again, just for good measure.

“Stop distracting us Cindy,” said Bell. “Don’t you want Ariel to get the shaft?”

Cindy tittered and nodded. Ariel drew Mr Snakes away from Bell, protectively. She didn’t want to show them what else she did with him.

“How about you, Jasmine?”

Ariel’s friend nodded shyly. 

“Okay, then. Ariel, time to get the shaft,” said Bell. Quickly she snached Mr Snakes from the redhead’s hands. 

“Hey, yer not giving me “the shaft”, Bell.”

“Correct,” she said. “Eric is. I command you. Go fuck Eric.”

Ariel’s mouth hung open in shock. So did Jasmine’s. Cindy tittered some more.

“Eric’s my…”

“Step,” interjected Bell.

“...brother.” Ariel finished.

At this point Cindy lay back, laughing maniacally. Ariel wondered if this was the plan all along. Maybe none of their stories were true, just lies to convince her to do the unthinkable.

“Bell…”

“Don’t ‘Bell’ me. I’m the boss. Ms Boss, to you, slut.”

“I gotta see this,” said CIndy.

“You can’t ask me to do that…”

“Oh, please Ariel. We’ve seen the way he looks at your ass. And he’s good looking, for a nerdy guy. You can’t tell me you haven’t thought about it while Mr Snakes is slithering up your yony. I mean, a real cock attached to a really guy is just one room over every morning and all night while you’re playing with a fake one.”

Ariel could feel her face heat up, turning beet red. Fucking Eric wasn’t ‘unthinkable’ in the least. She had some particular fantasies about it, in fact.

“That’s what I thought,” said Bell.

Ariel buried her face in her hands. “I can’t!”

“You will. You must,” said Bell. “You know too much about us.”

“Bell, maybe….”

“Shh, Jasmine. You want her to let it slip about you and Aaron to your father?”

“Well…”

“Right. There’s nothing stopping her from doing that.”

Cindy’s face was still a mask of glee. Ariel could see Jasmine caving in.

“Jasmine?!”

“She has a point, Ariel.”

“And maybe you all lied about your stories,” she said, grasping desperately for anything.

“I can show you pictures Aaron took of me, and you saw Cindy dial that number,” Jasmine reminded her.

“I would nev…”

“...never even think about spilling the if we knew what you did here at home with your step-brother,” Bell finished for her.

“You’re all bitches.”

“Oh, come on Ariel,” said Cindy. “You’ll have a blast. You know you want to fuck him, or anyone, really.”

“What if he doesn’t want…”

“Convince him, wiggle your ass or something. He like staring at it enough,” commanded Bell.

“But-”

It didn’t take Bell half a second to shoot each weak argument down. The girl could negotiate and soon enough she backed Ariel into a metaphorical corner. She broke up with Will over text and spent another fifteen minutes getting ready. Mostly that involved washing and making up her face in the bathroom then hyperventilating as she put on panties and a T-shirt. She could hear her friends giggled from her bed, enjoying themselves.

“Wish me luck,” she said as she exited the bathroom. Her three friends looked up around Jasmine’s laptop screen.

“Hurry back, you’re missing Jasmine’s slideshow,” said Cindy.

“I want proof, you know,” said Bell.

“Proof?”

“Yeah, prove you had Eric’s cock in you.”

Ariel nodded as she padded barefoot out of her own room. She took a seat in the dark, half way down the stairs to the living room. What the fuck was she doing? What would Eirc say? How bad would it be if he ratted on her, on all of them? She hadn’t thought to ask that earlier when she was trying to wiggle out of Bell’s command.

Finally, without much resolve, she stood up, lost balance, and almost pitched forward down the stairs.

“I’m drunk for sure... Maybe he won’t tell our parents,” she whispered. Sliding one hand on the banister to steady herself, she descended to the living room where she took a moment to slip her panties off, leaving her clad only in a long T-Shirt. She walked on the balls of her feet through the living room, the den, and into the office where Eric sat in the dark at his father’s desk with his back to the door absorbed in the glowing screen in front of him. 

Quietly as she could Ariel closed the door and pushed the lock. She didn’t want her friends seeing any of this. The teenager sneaked over to her step-brother, but she needn’t have bothered. Ariel spotted the earbuds in his ears, before the action on his screen caught her eye. In low-resolution, a woman on hands and knees fucked two men, taking one cock balls deep in her face and another in her ass. Ariel spent a moment behind her stepbrother admiring the woman’s most prominent feature, her fine dimpled ass, before turning her attention to the woman’s other obvious asset: her lustrous fire red hair.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

The camera’s point of view made it impossible to see the woman’s face so if she didn’t know better, it could be Ariel between those two men.

Maybe Bell was right. Maybe Eric’s fantasized about his own step sister, sleeping in the next room every night. If so, this would be too easy. Ariel knew what to do.

“Er-hem,” she said moving up next to him.

“Shaaa! Ariel!” he slammed his hand against the keyboard, freezing the action, before covered his lap with both hands. His pants were down, she noticed. What a dork. Ariel took advantage of his surprise to turn around and lean her ass against the desk so she could look down at him, all superior like. She crossed her arms, glaring fiercely.

“A redhead, Eric? I can’t see the ginger whore’s face with all that cock stuffed in it. Does she look like me, too?”

“Uh...”

“Bell said you couldn’t stop staring at my ass today. In front of my friends! And then I find you wanking to this!” She waited, he said nothing. “So it’s true! You sick pervert, I’m your sister. Wait ‘til I tell your Dad.”

“Guhg...” he’d managed to pull his other earbud out. But speech seemed impossible. It felt good, powerful to Ariel.

“You’d like to do me like...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments