Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punish Me, Daddy - Chapter 1

30
7 Comments 7
37.3k Views 37.3k
838 words 838 words
Famous Story

I enter my house as quietly as possible, removing my heels to lessen the noise. My curfew ended two hours earlier so there’s no doubt my mother and stepfather would give me an earful of how disappointed there were if they were still up. I walk up the stairs and freeze as I see my stepfather leaning against my bedroom door. I scan the hallway for a sign of my mother but she’s nowhere to be seen - her bedroom door is shut so she must have tired of waiting for me.

“Why are you still up?” My voice quivers as I mount the last step and walk towards my bedroom. 

“I was worried about you. You left the house in that outfit and I didn’t know what to think.”

Damien’s eyes are filled with lust and, as much as I want to stand my ground, I can’t. My thong is soaked by his words and his eyes roaming my body doesn’t help. Biting my lip, I walk toward Damien and slightly move to left to open my door. There’s no doubt that he’ll follow behind me but I'd rather him fuck my brains out on my bed then in the hallway; at least for now.

“I can wear whatever I want, Damien. You’re just my stepfather so please don’t think that you have any say in what a nineteen-year-old female can wear.”

I admit despite the lustful tension in the air, I wanted to push Damien’s buttons. Slowly, I undressed out of my low-cut top and leggings. Turning toward the mirror, I look at my body with pride as I watch Damien quietly shut my bedroom door and quickly lock it. My 38C breasts look wonderful in my matching laced set.

“I don’t think you understand how bad you are, Allisa. You wear your tight outfit and you just tease the shit out of me. I just want to bend you down and fuck your brains out,” Damien whispers into my ear. I lean my head back onto his chest and he caresses my breasts.

“Punish me, daddy.”

In seconds, Damien pushes me onto my bed. My heartbeat quickens as he takes off his shirt and boxers. I try to take off my bra but Damien grabs the back of my head and moves me towards his seven-inch cock. My mouth widens as I begin to suck quickly and his hand in my hair tightens. I feel like a goddess as I stare up at him and watch him close his eyes, moaning my name.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

“That’s right, baby, please your fucking daddy.”

My knees tighten together as my juices continue to flow onto my already-soaked thong. The tears in my eyes continue as my stepfather punishes me by making me choke on his thick cock. Suddenly, he removes his cock from my mouth and pushes me to lay on the bed. While I gasp for air, he rips my thong apart and fingers me ruthlessly. 

I shut my eyes and lean my head back as I moan his name. Is it possible for me to not wake up mother? Oh fuck it, I don’t give a fuck if she wakes up. My only necessity is getting fucked by her husband. I open my eyes and smile at my stepfather as he gazes into my eyes. I undo my bra and play with my large breasts as his lustful eyes watch.

“Please daddy, I need you," I plead as I feel myself coming close to an orgasm while his fingers continue to punish me relentlessly. 

Damien bends down to kiss me passionately before he shoves his entire cock into me. I cry out as he punishes my pussy by fucking me fast and hard. My grip on the bedsheets tightens as his cock slams harder into me, making the bed move with each thrust. I wrap my legs around his waist to pull him deeper into me as he starts to grunt louder, matching my moans. Minutes go by until I feel my stepfather’s cum explode inside me. As Damien lies on my bed, I take this time to get my fair share of an orgasm.

Quickly, I get on top of him and slide his throbbing cock inside my warm pussy. Shocked by my sudden dominance, Damien just watches me, mesmerized, as I begin to ride his cock, slowly building up to the orgasm.

“Faster,” he says through gritted teeth.

I nod my head at his command and begin to ride his cock faster and harder, enjoying his constant thrusts to build the orgasm. My hands lay on top of his toned chest as my orgasm explodes and I cry out as I continue to ride slowly.

Laying on the bed beside him, I put my arm on his chest and I kiss his sweaty neck. For moments we’re silent before we look at each other and smile.

 

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by 08Lareina08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments