Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Refresher Course

"Raw passions of the past re-lived when I met my cousin after a gap of 13 years."

9
3 Comments 3
13.5k Views 13.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I can never forget the summer of 2005. Like every year, I paid the customary visit to my parents, who were staying all alone at Madurai, my hometown. The only difference was I was alone this time. My wife and kids could not make it because my son was taking a college entrance exam. Usually there was nothing much to look forward to in that silent village, where it was customary for people to get into bed at 8:00 pm sharp. I reached home from the railway station at midnight and slept immediately afterwards, being  tired from the hectic journey. The next day was a Saturday and I woke up late. I found my parents had already left for their regular temple visit. Breakfast was nowhere in sight. I was feeling hungry. 

My uncle’s house was adjacent to ours and I wondered if my Aunt was home. My Uncle (dad’s younger brother) died in the year 2000. His children were all married and settled now. I was told that his youngest son and wife stayed with my Aunt. Like me, my uncle too, was a public sector employee who worked in Rourkela.  

My thoughts went back to the days I was a management trainee posted to Rourkela and how I used to frequent my uncle’s house. He had three children.  One girl and two boys. I had never really interacted much with my cousins prior to this. Sindhu the girl was the eldest and the 2 boys were younger. I got very close to Sindhu during that period. I was a very horny guy and my liking for her was more than brotherly love. Call me whatever you want to, but since the day, I set my eyes on her I wanted to have her for myself. I saw her like any other girl that needed my attention and my love.

She just barely passed her class 12th and was a miserable failure in her graduation course. She was not particularly intelligent and was raised on a diet of Hindi film and gossip magazines. I used to buy her gifts and presents now and then and she liked to go to the movies with me. I got her to my hostel room on a few occasions. She was a very lovely girl, almost my age and very sensitive. She enjoyed my company a lot and slowly I got very close to her. I used to playfully hug and kiss her, which soon led to serious petting and mouth to mouth kissing. We were like a man and woman and my body trembled with excitement and lust every time I hugged her. Thinking about her also used to get me very excited. In my eight months of stay, well all I can say is, we did not have sex but did every thing else.  

Coming out of my trance, I suddenly longed to see Sindhu after such a long time. I heard she was married to a rich guy in the gulf. As I walked around my Uncle’s house I found all the doors locked but for the kitchen door which was ajar. As I peered in I saw someone at the gas stove. She did not look like my aunt. My heart skipped a beat with the faint suspicion.

Oh, my God, I wondered, “Was it, Sindhu?”

It was too good to be true. When I tiptoed closer, I could immediately make out it was my Sindhu, my past love and my lustful companion with whom I had lot of unfulfilled desires. Sindhu had not changed a lot and had only become fuller. Her buttocks and chest were full and her height was the same. I slowly tip toed behind her and was not sure if I should give her a hug or a kiss. I was not sure how she would react to my kiss after such a long gap. As she was lighting up the stove, I hugged her from behind. She was surprised like hell and turned around and saw it was I. She quickly relaxed and let me hug her. I was relieved, she still liked me. I asked her if anyone was home.

She nodded her head and said, “No.”

I was happy and relaxed now. I knew I could get to be intimate with her now. I took in her womanly smell and I kissed her feverishly. It was such a long time and all old memories of her flooded back, about what we did and what we wanted to do. She just went limp like a doll and let me have my way. I told her how I missed her a lot. She just looked into my eyes not believing a word I was telling. I had not met her after she was married. She was angry, as I did not attend her marriage.  

She looked so beautiful but sad. Her wishes of owning a car and other costly things were fulfilled due to her rich hubby in the gulf. But I was not so sure about the desires of a woman, I got a feeling she was not very happy. Her sis-in-law too had gone to her parents and Sindhu was all-alone with her mother (my aunt). I was thinking to myself about how happy she must be with all the costly things she was getting from her hubby. It used to be her childhood dream to wear those nice costly dresses and own beautiful things. But then I saw she was sad.

When I told her that she was lucky to have a rich hubby, she asked me, “What is the use Suresh, I am so lonely all the time and you never called me after you got married. How could you forget me so quickly?”

I acted surprised and asked if she really missed me that much.

"I missed you so much that you cannot imagine. You made me so addicted to your cock and I started masturbating so heavily after you left for Bhilai. I thought marriage would give me what I wanted but it was not to be. Having a hubby working in gulf is so frustrating Suresh. I now have all the comforts and enough money but what is the use. You know how much you made me love cock and now that is something I cannot get at will. Do you know I have cried many nights after masturbating thinking about you while you are so happy fucking your wife every night, its just not fair Suresh. Being a woman I cannot go seek other men. Could you not have come once in a while to enquire about me and give this poor girl a taste of your fat horny cock, at least for old time sakes. Why did you give me the taste of this sinful pleasure? Sometimes I hate you so much Suresh, that I cursed you in my heart."  

I knew I was the fist man to touch her that too in all those intimate places that no one else had explored before. She was my lover and my sex friend. Our playful intimacy during my bachelor days soon turned to physical intimacy and whenever I got her alone I used to pet her and kiss her. She loved to let me caress her breasts and rub my hardness to her crotch, which we indulged very liberally. So many times I had put my hands into her panty and rubbed her pussy till she was wet and hot like crazy and I gave her mind blowing orgasm every time till she as addicted to tit. The only reason I spared fucking her was the fear of getting her pregnant. Being her cousin it would be so disgraceful for both of us. My cock was the first one she got a good look and feel of. I would make her touch and fondle my cock and I even taught her how to massage it and stroke me to a nice orgasm. She liked to watch the fruit of her labor in the form of squirts from the tip of my cock which she loved to let it flow on to her hands. I even taught her to suck my cock in return for my licking her nice cute pussy. After all this she was really hungry for my cock and on many occasions begged to put it in her, which I curtly refused. There were times I was so frustrated and desperate and even contemplated having sex using a condom, but better sense prevailed and I still feel happy I did not budge in my resolve not to penetrate her.  

All those memories of yester years flooded back and I was sure she was thinking about the same; my cock became so hard that I was surprised. I pushed it against her butt to let her know how badly I wanted her. She pushed me away scared and shy.

“What are you doing Suresh? I am a married woman now,“ she said in jest.  

I knew she was just playing with me, for she made no real effort to push me away. Anyway my aunt could come back any moment so I disengaged from her and asked for some tea and snacks. After having eaten them I said I’d be back. I came back in the evening to meet my aunt and we talked about old times. That is when I asked if Sindhu had any children. She lowered her eyes sadly. "I do not know Suresh, why I am being punished by god like this. It is three years and I am not getting pregnant. I do not know what is wrong. Every one thinks it is my fault. My in-laws and even my husband taunt me. My aunt asked me if she could take her to a good gynecologist and get checked up, I agreed."  

Sindhu and my aunt made small talk and she asked me how I was and whether my wife and kids were fine.

It was 8:00 pm and our families had dinner and made preparations to settle down for the night. My body was burning with lust. I wanted to be with her so bad.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

I was not sure if she heard me when I whispered and asked her to leave her bedroom side door open.  

I waited until it was 10:00 pm when all the lights, not only in our houses but the entire neighborhood were off and people were fast asleep. I undid the bolt of the main door after having taken the keys and then locked the door behind. I slowly tiptoed to my uncle’s house and tried the door of Sindhu’s room and I was relieved to find it open.  

I tiptoed inside and saw her waiting for me in the dim light of the moon that came in. she was waiting for me. God I was so horny. I hugged her so tight for a long time and kissed her feverishly. She had changed over to a nightdress and I realized how full she had become after marriage. She used to have small breasts and now she had big ones, like melons. The bed started creaking with our hugging and kissing. I knew my aunt was a light sleeper. I was scared she would wake up. l pulled her to the floor to avoid the creaking noises.  

I realized she was neither wearing panties nor a bra. I fondled and caressed her to my hearts desire. Her pussy was shaved clean and was already moist. In the darkness I lifted her night gown and feverishly put my nose to her pussy and took a whiff of her sweet pussy aroma which I missed so much. She smelt as good and funky as always. And my cock just got rock hard throbbing with lust, waiting to have a union with her, with whom I could never make love in our younger days. 'Better late than ever,' I thought to myself. She had matured now and was more desirable.  

I pulled the mattress on to the floor and I made her get totally naked. We were locked in a snake-like embrace, our arms and legs entwined. We were kissing, biting and licking each other in gay abandon. In no time, like experts we were positioned in the missionary position, the way I always fuck my wife, and my cock was positioned just over her pussy. I had brought a condom this time and wanted to wear it.  

“What the hell,” she hissed at me.

“My hubby has been fucking me for three years now and I am not pregnant yet, why are you so scared? I want you to fuck me bare. Do you hear me. Suresh I always wanted you to enjoy me back then but I was so scared that time. Now I am not. I now want to see you enjoy fucking me bare no hold barred. So let me feel your manhood raw in me. Let me know how my first lover tastes and feels in me. Come on Suresh don’t be bashful now. Let me touch your cock and feel how thick it has grown. Does your wife fuck good Suresh? Does she scream and moan when you bang her? I’m going to be your slut tonight, fuck me as much as you want and fill me with your love juices; I want to enjoy you to the fullest. My hubby only comes next month, so please fuck me real good and show me how much you missed me."  

What more encouragement could a man want? I worked on her straight away and my cock slid in her so smoothly and we began fucking so perfectly like we have been doing it from a long time. I never experienced such raw pleasure in my loins, which slowly spread all over my body. Sindhu squeezed her vagina on my shaft, milking it so lovingly and making me hump her feverishly. In a short time my balls were aching wanting to release its load.  

When I told her “I am ready,” she said, “don’t worry my love, shoot whenever you want and at will, I am enjoying every moment of it."  

“Don’t you want to cum with me?” I asked.

“I already did twice Suresh, didn’t you know? Anyway don’t you bother my love, it’s your turn to cum and don’t think about me. Maybe when your warm sperms hit my womb I’ll have another orgasm.”

No sooner had she told this, I lost all control and shot a massive load of sperm into Sindhu's warm waiting vagina, while her cunt muscles sucked my shaft thoroughly extracting every drop. My body tingled from head to toe and I was deeply relaxed. I got off her and lay tired by her side gasping for breath. Maybe I was getting old for such physical activities. Usually my wife would clamber on top of me midway and ride me, thus giving me some rest while she humped me away to glory, making me cum in no time. I wondered if Sindhu would ride my cock if I asked her. Well this was not the time to ask. I was sure there was more goodies in store for me in the three weeks stay of mine.  

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Let's go to the bathroom and clean up. I also want to take a look at you, we can put on the light in there and no one would know.”

As I walked in o the bathroom holding her hands, both of us stark naked, I notice their new renovated bathroom which had all modern facilities like designer tiles a bath tub and a shower stand. Then I took a good look at Sindhu’s nakedness and she of mine.

“Wow Suresh!” she exclaimed after she saw my cock throbbing and getting swollen again.

“You have grown bigger and crooked, and Suresh, have you been masturbating even after marriage?"

I did not reply for I was busy looking at her nakedness and taking in all details. She had developed into a comely lass with nice tits and ample butt. As I looked between her legs, I saw a neatly trimmed pubic patch and as I made her spread her legs I could see that her pussy had become so mature looking now, her labia had grown bigger from the small cute pussy lips she had in her younger days. Some of my cum from dripping on to her thighs and it looked so sexy.  

After washing up we came back and just lay naked hugging each other and talking about the past. I looked at my watch. It was already past midnight. I told her it was time to leave. "You can leave at 3am," she said. "Let us hug and cuddle each other maybe even have another round of sex if you like. I hope you enjoyed fucking me Suresh."

I did not say anything. We both knew that it was the best sex we could give each other. She asked me about my friend Rakesh who was my roommate back in my Management Trainee days at Rourkela whom she met when I brought her to my hostel room. Rakesh liked her and was very eager to date her. Well, I knew what he wanted; he was such a big womanizer. All he wanted was to get his thick fat cock meat into my poor Sindhu. The glib talker that he was, I have seen countless girls falling into his trap and letting them be ravished by his lusty cock till he eventually got fed up and moved to fresher pastures... I have not seen any girl that could refuse him.  

"What about my friend Naseema that I introduced to you to?" asked Sindhu.

"She told me that you took her out to movies and to your room too. Did you ultimately fuck her? I think you liked her a lot. She was my good friend and was always asking me to introduce...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by muffslx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments