Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam and Sandy....The Morning After

"Sam and Sandy exploring their relationship in small steps."

27
11 Comments 11
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

 

Sandy, a beautiful, hot friend of my daughter’s, had sex with me as a thank-you when I fixed her car. She then agreed to go on a date with me to a fancy restaurant, Gilbert's, and surprised me by joining me in the shower ahead of time, where she gave me an amazing blowjob. Then at dinner I repaid her with a nice pre-dinner orgasm before we headed home to make love. The story continues . . . .

 

Sandy awakens a little while later

 

Sandy awoke a short time later after making love to me. She slipped out from under my arm that was holding her, and started for the door, stopping to grab her bag. She went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror thinking, 'Well girl, you are where you wanted to be, with the man you wanted to be with. Now to find out if he wants you for more than just the fun we are having.'

 

She grabbed her brush and ran it through her dark silken hair, pulling out the tangles our love making had left. Then, rummaging through the bag again, she pulled out a sheer, aqua-colored medium length nightgown. You couldn’t quite see through it, but it allowed you to see her lovely features. She slid it over her head and let it fall down her body until it came to rest on her naturally, hugging her frame. She looked in the mirror and smiled thinking, 'Now to see if I get to stay or if he wants me to go!'

 

She went back to the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed just watching me sleep. She reached out and ran her hand along my jaw, just feeling a slight bit of stubble from my whiskers. She had a lot going through her mind staring at me sleeping. She was in love with me even though I was twice her age, I was her best friend’s dad and then there were the complications this love affair would cause in her own family. She just sat there for the longest time until I started stirring a bit.

 

I opened my eyes a little and could see her sitting on the bed next to me. She was just staring at me with her hand on my cheek. I was taking in her image just sitting there next to me. She had put on a nightgown I could see. 'I wonder if she plans to stay the night? It’s not like I’d say no,' I thought to myself. When she realized I was staring at her, she just smiled. Damn, seeing that smile was almost as good as seeing her face in the throes of her orgasm earlier.

 

“Hi beautiful, what are you looking at?” I said to her.

 

She laughed and replied, “A scruffy old man!”

 

“Man that’s hitting below the belt.”

 

“Oh what’s below your belt didn’t seem so old, I have to say,” she said laughing.

 

I rolled over and grabbed her, pulling her to me, kissing her on the head. I held her tight, feeling her body move with her breathing.

 

“That’s a pretty gown you are wearing, beautiful. You plan on wearing it home?”

 

Looking a little flushed and embarrassed, she said, “No, I was hoping to stay the night here with you – that is, if you want me to.”

 

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing from her! Would I want her to stay with me tonight, well hell yes! I just stared at her for a moment, but then I saw her start tearing up a bit and I realized she needed an answer before self-doubt took hold of her.

 

“I would love it if you stayed with me. I wasn’t sure if you were ready for that step in our relationship.”

 

Her reply was to throw her arms around my neck and hug me tight before giving me a passionate kiss. Once we came up for air, I told her I needed to get up for a minute. I slid out of bed and went over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of boxer briefs to put on. I slid them on to a whistle from Sandy. Shaking my head, I went back over to the bed and slid back in next to her. We cuddled up together and went to sleep for the first time of many nights to come.

 

The Next Morning

 

I woke up with Sandy curled into my back. She had a hand draped over me, so I just lay there for a bit listening to her sleep. She has this cutest little purring sound as she breathes. After a short while I needed to get up for the call of nature. I slowly slid out from under arm and let it fall to the bed. All she did was roll a little further over to where I had just vacated, but never stirred to wake up. I went about my normal routine without hearing her stir in the bedroom.

 

As was my normal morning dress code, I had slid on a pair of sweats and an old t-shirt while roaming around my little place. I was in the kitchen area when I heard Sandy come out of the bathroom. She came out to my little living area running a hand through her hair. My first thought at seeing her was, 'My god she is beautiful!' Then I took in her nightgown from last night. It looked even better this morning in the light. I could see all of her shape without it being too exposing. The allure of what it hid was making me hard.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

 

“Morning beautiful!” I said to her.

 

“Probably not so beautiful with the morning look,” she replied.

 

I just laughed and told her exactly how beautiful she was anytime. Her reaction to that was to come over and give me an awesome morning kiss. We stood leaning against my little kitchen counter swapping our tongues back and forth until we needed to breathe. I was slowly was running my hands over her body as we stood there. She feels so wonderful and I’m still amazed to have her in my arms.

 

She stepped back and said, “I need to get a shower.”

 

My eyes lit up at that, but she saw it and shook her head no. I frowned at her and she just gave me a heart-melting smile, then turned and went towards the bedroom. I stood there and pouted a bit before following her back that way. I met her at the door as she was coming back out with her bag in hand. She expertly slipped by me before I could grab her.

 

She looked back over her shoulder and said, “Down boy, down!” as she ducked into the bathroom, closing the door, but leaving it ajar.

 

I went about things around my little place listening to her in the bathroom. Then I heard the shower start. I sneaked up to the door and pushed it open a bit so I could look in. There she stood behind the clear shower door. I could see the shape of her young toned body. Her profile was amazing to stare at. I could see the swell of her breasts as they stood out from her body, then follow the line of her body down across her taught tummy and as she turned her back to me I could see the flare of her hips from her waist until they rounded their way to her thighs. I could see the shape of her ass. It was nicely rounded and as the cheeks came together you could just picture what the little crevice between them hid from the world.

 

I was making myself hard staring at her in the shower and couldn’t resist rubbing my cock through my sweats. After a bit more staring and rubbing, I was quite hard. I slid my sweats down just far enough to get my cock out to stroke it. I just stood there watching her wash herself. She was lathering up her body, running her hands over her nipples, down her tummy and reaching between her legs to wash that sexy little slit of hers. I continued stroking faster, nearing an orgasm. I must have closed my eyes just as I was about to orgasm. I could feel it starting in my tightening balls and pulsing up my cock, until I exploded, not caring where my spunk landed. Then with a shock I heard:

 

“Did that feel good?” Sandy asked.

 

My eyes flew open and I realized what she had caught me doing. I guess I reddened quickly, because she stepped over to me still naked and dripping water. Reaching down, she ran a finger over my cock head, bringing it back with some of my cum. She slowly brought that finger to her mouth and sucked in and said “Yummy!” Then, without so much as a warning, she gave me a slight push from the door and closed it. I just stood there for a moment gathering my wits about me before walking off to the living room.

 

About 30 minutes later Sandy emerged from the bathroom in a pair of jeans and a tight little top that showed her tits off nicely. She moved around the place until she had her tennis shoes on and her stuff gathered up in her bag. I just sat there watching her, not sure if what she caught me doing was going to be a problem with her as it always had been with my ex. A few times my ex caught me masturbating and she freaked out on me. I was hoping Sandy wasn’t going to do that.

 

Sandy stopped in front of me and leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

 

“I need to go take care of a few things today, but is it okay if I come back later?” she asked me.

 

It took me a second to process her words and when I did finally, I said, “You can come here any time you want. If I’m not home, you know where the key is.”

 

“Okay!” she replied as she headed for the door. She turned at the door and blew me a kiss and was gone.

 

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments