Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah

"Daddy discovers just how much his daughter loves him"

16
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words


DADDIES GIRL

My 16 year old daughter Sarah is beautiful just an angel, long blonde hair, deep blue eyes and was just as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. I had divorced from her mum when she 8 and we had always been very close, so much so she had chosen to come live with me when she was 11. I had no problem with it, she never got on well with her mother they always argued, anyway I loved having live with me, her company was amazing and I watched her grow into a beautiful young woman.



I mean even at 15 she had beautiful C cup breasts, she wasn’t tall 5ft 2 nice slim and petite. I was forever telling her how beautiful she was she would just smile at with those big blue eyes and say “I love you daddy” , I lost count of how many times she said it to me in a day but I never got tired of hearing it. We were always very affectionate with each other, we hug each other heaps, most evenings we would end up snuggling on the couch together watching TV, and she always smelt so nice.





I loved just playing with her hair it was so soft, this would usual put Sarah to sleep and I would then have to carry up to her bed and tuck her in for the night.



One evening last week ,Thursday it was I had finished clearing up after dinner and Sarah had gone for a shower, I had poured myself a nice big glass Of Sauv Blanc , when Sarah came into the room wearing a new pair of pyjamas she had got that day, I turned and was amazed to see the beautiful site, she had on a little pair of light blue satin boxers and a matching button up top, she looked amazing “Hi daddy! What do you think of my Pj’s?” I replied once stopped eyeing her up from head to toe “you look amazing baby, just beautiful” she gave me long hug , god she felt amazing against me I’m sure she could feel the bulge in my pants. “Would you like a small glass of wine?” I asked trying to distract myself so that my bulge didn’t get any bigger. “yes please’ she replied.



I then poured her glass and then we moved into the lounge room and put our glasses down. “I’m just going to have a quick shower baby and I’ll be back “I said “ok daddy don’t be too long or your wine won’t be cold and you hate it when it gets warm!!” I grinned and said “yes baby’. With that I went upstairs to the bath room, closed the door and got undressed. I couldn’t stop thinking about how hot Sarah looked in her new PJ’s. My cock got all hard as I picked up my clothes to take them to the laundry hamper I noticed that on top of the pile was Sarah’s satin bra and panties she had worn that day were on top, my heart was pounding I picked up her bra and smelt it god it smelt good, I then picked up her panties my god they smelt even better, my cock was throbbing and at this point I stroked it so hard as I held Sarah’s panties in my hand smelling them and tugging and my rod I was nearing cumming I held the panties in front of my cock and within seconds I shot three may be four big squirts of thick hot cum all over the panties, The thought of being so close to where her pussy had been drove me crazy, I quickly stuffed the panties deep in laundry basket had a shower regained my senses, put on black boxers and a t shirt and headed down stairs I needed my wine!



“I’m back baby” I said, Sarah replied” It’s about time I was missing you!’ she said with a cheeky grin “how’s your wine? “very nice daddy I poured another for you and for me, oh daddy’ She said “yes baby” I replied “I love you” I smiled “I love you baby more than you’ll ever know!’ with that I then walked over and kissed her on the lips, just a quick kiss but enough to feel the softness of lips and the taste of wine. I flopped on the couch and took a big mouthful of my wine. Sarah sat next to me and snuggled close, god she felt amazing. We watched TV for a while and talk and drank more wine. I was feeling a little tired so I decided to lie on my side, I had my back to the couch and Sarah lay in front of me she grabbed my arm and put it over her chest like a blanket.



I could feel her amazing breasts through her satin top my god how amazing, I could feel my cock growing, I thought my god she’ll feel my hard on in her lower back then what! I looked down at her beautiful face she had gone to sleep, thank god I thought. “Sarah baby “I said to no response, I had a sudden thought I’ll unbutton her just a little, my heart pounded like crazy as I undid two buttons, opened her top and saw her beautiful amazing breasts, my cock was hard as a rock at this sight, she moved slightly I froze and the quickly did up her buttons, got up and picked her up and carried her up to her room placed her in her bed and pulled up the covers. I looked around her room there were photos of the two of us everywhere, it was so nice.



Next morning I woke up and walked out into the hallway, I heard the shower going so I knew Sarah was already up and about. I headed down stairs and made a coffee and sat down ,It wasn’t long before Sarah came into the kitchen all full of life dressed in her school uniform “ morning daddy” as she leant over and kissed me “ morning gorgeous how are you today?” I asked. She replied “I’m great, loved the wine last night and I’m so happy you liked my new PJ’s.” Hell yes I thought. “Sarah baby are you’re off to mums tonight aren’t you?” I asked, she frowned and said “yes, but I’d rather stay here.” She said looking a little down.



I smiled at her and said” I know baby but you only have one mum and it’s only for one night, “text me if you get lonely or you miss me”. With that I walked over and gave my baby a hug and a nice kiss on the lips. “Well baby I’d better get going to work. I have a heap of photos and editing to do. I love you heaps and text me later”. I kissed her again and walked out the door.



It was around 4pm and I decided me that I was done with work for that day and headed to my favourite local bar for a quiet drink before I headed home. I was just sitting down to a nice glass of when my phone beeped. I grabbed it out of my pocket, It was Sarah I read it “daddy I’m at mums miss you love you heaps, your baby xxxx.” I text back saying” you’re so beautiful and I love you and I miss you already.” I finished my wine and headed home.



It was a strange feeling when I got home, so quiet, I missed Sarah, I decided to text her again “how you doing my gorgeous angel.” I then moved to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of wine and headed towards the lounge room, I sighed, I missed my baby girl. It suddenly came over me to go to her bedroom. I walked up the stairs to her room, opened the door and walked in. I noticed her diary was on her bed side table, I walked over and picked it up, I flicked through a few pages and stopped at one that caught my eye. It read “I must the luckiest girl in the world, I have the yummiest dad ever, I love him holding me and cuddling me, especially on the couch at night his hands drive me wild, I love him so much.”

I continued to read on,” I want him so much and love him more than anything and I hate going to mums, last time I was there she took me to the doctor and got me the injection, “just in case” she said. I’ve started shaving my pussy completely, I like feeling of it through my panties, and when I play with it I love the smooth feel of my skin.” I closed the diary and I was amazed at what I read, my daughter is in love with me.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone





It makes sense I guess I was only 19 when she came along and now I’m 35, so I guess we’ve grown up together. Just then my phone beeped, I grabbed it out of my pocket looked at it was a text from Sarah. I read it said”Hi daddy, I miss you so much, I need my daddy snuggles, love you xxxx.” I smiled and headed down stairs. I sat down and flicked through the channels and found nothing to watch and I thought to myself I know what I’ll do something extra special for Sarah to surprise her when she comes home tomorrow.

I walked down the street looking at several shops the I came upon a jewellery shop and found a beautiful ring with her birth stone, I bought it in a second she will love it I thought. I didn’t realise what the time was it was nearly 1pm Sarah would be home soon so I rushed home and shot up stairs to her room roses and ring in hand , I carefully laid out the roses all over her bed and placed the ring box in the middle of the bed with a little card saying, “ To the most beautiful angel in the world love forever your Daddy xxx.” With that I headed down stairs to wait for Sarah to come home.



It wasn’t long before I heard a car pull up I looked out the window and saw my baby heading up the drive way, she burst through the door “Hi daddy!” she said running over and giving me a big hug and a kiss. “How are you babe” I asked she quickly replied “better now I’m home with you I missed you a lot.” With that she headed upstairs with her bag. I was so nervous I hoped she likes her surprise I thought.



It seemed like a life time but It would have only been about a 2 minutes when she came rushing back down stairs and said” daddy the roses are so beautiful and the ring is amazing! “ she flung her arms around me and held me tight, I leant down and looked her deep in the eyes and gave her a long deep kiss, god it felt amazing, I stopped and gave her two little pecks on the lips, she smiled and said” That felt beautiful , I love you so much.” I looked at her and said “you’re just so beautiful and love you so much I wanted to make you feel so loved, you’re just so incredible and I love you my baby.”

I then placed my hands on her cheeks looked deep in her eyes and kissed her slowly and deeply again. She looked at me and smiled and said “I’ll cook dinner tonight, you go and sit down and let me pour you a glass of wine.” She poured the two of us a glass of wine each.” thank you babe.” I said ‘anything for you babe.” She replied. She called me babe, I thought wow, and this was good. I thought I’d push my luck a little and try kissing her again, I took a mouthful of wine and walked over to her, she was at the kitchen bench preparing dinner.



I placed my hands around her from behind and cuddle her, “how’s it dinner going?” I asked, she looked back at me and smiled I took the chance to place my lips on hers. And again I kissed her nice and deep and slow. She didn’t mind at all just smiled and said how much she loved me.



After a lovely dinner I took a shower and came back down stairs wearing black satin boxers and a t shirt , Sarah was in the lounge room when I walked in “ thanks again for dinner baby it was yummy!” she grinned at me and said” that’s ok you look yummy in those boxers daddy, I’m off for a shower , love you.” .

I smiled and walk over and gave her another deep kiss and off she went upstairs for a shower, About 10 minutes went by, I was sitting on the couch enjoying my wine when she came in the room, “I’m back” she said smiling I turned and looked at her, my jaw dropped, she was wearing the sexiest little night gown I’d ever seen “baby you look amazing, just beautiful.” She moved closer and said “thank you baby, I’m wearing it for you”.



With that I moved to her and grabbed her by the hand and led her to the couch and sat her down, I sat next to her and slowly placed my hand on the back of her head pulling her closer I kissed her so deeply and passionately, running my hands over her back, my cock was rock hard, we parted lips and she looked down and she saw my hard cock sticking out of my boxers, I smiled at her and said” I want you Sarah so bad I love you so much.” I moved onto my knees in front her kissing her again this time I ran my hands over her perfect breasts through her nighty , she moaned a little, her nipples we rock hard, I kissed her neck and slipped the shoulder straps off her nighty pushed it down to expose her breasts , I held them in my hands , they felt amazing “ you have beautiful breasts my angel, she smiled and said” Thanks daddy.

Please make love to me; I want you so much to.” I stood up took her by the hand and we went up stairs to my bed room, once inside she took her nighty off , god she was hot , moved her over and lay her on the bed and took my clothes off, I was so fucking hard. I climbed on the bed and kissed her deeply again, “I love you baby” I said as I moved down ran my tongue down her chest until I found her right breast, I licked and circled her now much erected nipple, she moaned and said “Oh god yes daddy, suck it, it feels so nice.” I sucked her perfect nipple harder she arched her back,



I moved across to her left nipple and gave it the same treatment she moaned, I ran my tongue slowly down her tummy, I stopped and looked her perfect glistening pussy, it was the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. I leant forward and kissed it, Sarah groaned, I ran my tongue down her wet slit god what a taste ,I pushed the skin back to expose her hard erect clit,I nibbled and began sucking it, this drove Sarah wild ,she screamed and held my head , “Oh God daddy I’m cumming , ohh goddd ,” she was dripping wet , I slid a finger inside her and moved it in and out slowly, her pussy was so hot, but she was not a virgin , “Sarah I thought you were a virgin?” she replied “ I am daddy, I broke my cherry doing the splits in gym.” I fingered her hole, she moaned like crazy, my cock was oozing pre cum, I pushed Sarah’s legs apart a little further, “daddy your cock looks so big, it won’t hurt me will it?” I smiled at her and said “ I’ll be gentle my baby I love you” with that I rubbed the head of my cock around her wet slit , kissing her at the same time I then slowly pushed the head of my cock inside her, she gave out a scream of pleasure so I entered her further watching as my cock stretched her beautiful tight hole.



I moved my cock slowly in and out, god she was so very tight, and she moaned and arched her back in ecstasy.” God Sarah you feel so fucking amazing!” “Oh daddy, ohhhh daddy.” I quickened my rhythm , she was getting wetter and wetter, we kissed so passionately, “ I love you baby.” “ Oh daddy I’m going to cum Ohhhhhhh fuck oooohhhhhh aaaaarrrrggghhhh” with that she came to huge orgasm, I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock , god what a feeling , I kept moving in and out, my cock glistened with her cum all over it, I was close to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Dreamcatcher75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors