Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sara's Resolve - The Proposal (Part One)

"Sara quizzes Chris. The ensuing sexually-charged exchange leads to an arrangement Chris can't refuse"

19
10 Comments 10
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Her eyes are just as beautiful as her mother's. She is no doubt her mother’s daughter, albeit a younger version of twenty-five years, but she is her daughter.

Tears begin to roll down Sara’s cheeks as she goes about cleaning the kitchen. She stops in front of the sink, grasps the countertop with both hands and gazes out the window.

I’m her father, and I wish I could say something to bring her comfort. However, I cannot find the words. It was two years ago today that my wife and her mother passed.

She releases the countertop and turns toward me as she says, “Dad.”

“Yes,” I reply.

“Are you ever going to date?”

Not wanting to take part in this conversation, I stand and begin to walk away.

She slams her hands against the countertop as she shouts, “Damnit Dad, do not walk out on me.”

An outburst is unusual for her, and it surprises me. I stare into her eyes trying to understand. Her facial expression doesn’t express hurt. It expresses uncertainty and concern. “Dad, I’m in my last year in college and need to move on when I graduate. I do not mean to sound disrespectful, ungrateful, or anything, but I can’t go forward if you don’t.”

Her statement cuts deep and leaves me speechless for a moment. I take time to gather my thoughts and consider our entire conversation before I reply, “Sara, I am moving forward. It may be slow, but I’m making progress.”

She walks around the island and has a seat. Looks at me as she taps the stool beside her and says, “Take a load off, Dad.” As I lower myself onto the stool, she says, “Dad, you need companionship.”

Without thinking I reply, “No Sara, I do not. And how am I preventing you from moving forward?”

“Because I worry, and I want you to be taken care of and happy.”

“Honey, I'm forty-six years old. I’m more than capable of taking care of myself.”

“You can cook, clean and do laundry. But, that’s not what I’m talking about.”

“Then what are you talking about?”

She looks straight into my eyes when she asks, “When was the last time you had sex?”

Sara has always been blunt. Sometimes her bluntness fits and other times it doesn’t. I consider this to be one of those other times. Even though her question makes me a tad uncomfortable, I continue to ponder it.

“Oh come on Dad, I’m twenty-three years old. You can talk to me.”

“Do you truly want to have this conversation?”

“Yes.”

“Okay then, it’s been a little over two years.”

“I figured as much. Don’t you think it’s time to release some anxiety?”

She cuts me off before I could talk. “I am not saying fall in love. I’m talking about getting laid. You know, having physical contact with a female body. Do you not want a woman to suck your cock? To see a beautiful woman mount up and ride you for all she is worth? Do you not long to thrust deep inside a wanting and welcoming woman? Do you miss any of this, Dad?”

Damn, even though those words came from my daughter's mouth, I have to admit it sounds fantastic. Before I know it, I’m envisioning the scene in my mind. I see a beautiful body leaning across my upper torso, erect nipples attached to small breast hanging inches from my mouth. As she rises, I feel the softness of her hands pressing against my chest. I can feel her hips rocking back and forth in rhythm, rising to show my shaft glistening in juices, then dropping to engulf my entire length.

“Hello, Hello. You okay, Dad?”

“Sorry Sara, I guess I zoned out for a minute.”

“What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking about what you said. To be truthful, I was visualizing it in my mind.”

“So you do have desires?”

“Absolutely. However, I’m afraid I have nothing to offer.”

“I think you underestimate yourself. I mean you are an attractive man and besides…” She stops talking.

Now, this is a first; she has never stopped talking. I begin to laugh. I think she has embarrassed herself. Determined to take advantage of her awkward predicament I question, “Besides what?”

“Never mind.”

“No Sara, we are talking. You started this conversation, so continue.”

She shifts her body and leans against the bar. “I could hear you and Mom in bed at night you know.”

“And this embarrasses you?”

“No.”

“Then why are you embarrassed?”

She looks at me, tapping her fingers on the countertop. “You don’t want me to answer that.”

“Of course I do.”

She takes a moment, apparently to gather her thoughts. “Well, most nights, the two of you gave me orgasms. I would follow along with the rhythm of the bed and the sounds of moans. The first time it happened was the night of my seventeenth birthday. I was lying in bed listening. I heard Mom moaning. But the bed wasn’t squeaking, so I assumed you were eating her out. After she cried out from her orgasm, there were several minutes of silence. During this time, I began touching myself. Once I heard the squeaks of the bed, I positioned my body and fantasized a man between my legs. I masturbated to the rhythm the two of you had. With two fingers going in and out of my pussy, I rubbed my clit with the other. As your pace intensified, I rocked and bucked my hips, pushing and pulling my fingers in rhythm with you and mom. I had my first orgasm that night. And to be honest, I had three before the two of you finished."

Listening to my daughter describe her masturbating session causes my cock to become half hard. Except for a few masturbation sessions of my own, the old guy hasn’t seen action in the past two years. At times I feel like a young man again. All it takes is a good stiff breeze, and my cock gets excited.

AmellieCarter1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmellieCarter1

Not knowing how to respond, I glance across the room as I search for something to say. “Look, I don’t know rather I should be embarrassed or proud. However, how does this give you the confidence to say I am underestimating myself? I mean, let’s face the facts. I'm overweight. My age is showing, and I work all the time.”

“First off, you have no reason to be embarrassed. And yes, you should be proud. Not because you and Mom helped me have orgasms, but because you could give them to her. And considering the openness of this conversation. I’ve yet to have an orgasm with a male partner.”

“Are you saying you’re still a virgin?”

“No, I’m saying I haven’t had a male partner good enough to give me an orgasm. And I mean zero orgasms, not by mouth, hand, or cock.”

“Oh.”

“Now, the reason I say you have a lot to offer is, well, because you do. Yes, you work all the time. But, that’s because you have no life. Yes, you’re a little overweight. And yes, your age is showing, but don’t consider that a bad thing. Listen, many young women today want a real man. Hell, I want a real man. I’m tired of hanging with boys who will not get a job and don’t care if they please any girl. Hell, Dad, all Johnny wants to do is get off and move on to other things. I mean seriously, I’m twenty-three years old, and it doesn’t take a lot to get me wet, but with him, I have to use lube. It’s a waste of time, effort and money. From the first kiss, we’re finished in about five minutes. All he wants to do is mount me, stroke in and out of me fifteen, maybe twenty times, pull out and shoot off on my stomach. He doesn’t even want me to suck his cock. Now granted, I haven’t mastered the art of cock sucking, but I love doing it, and I know for a fact that I’m getting better at it.”

Noticing that she’s getting mad, I begin to laugh as I say, “Hell honey, it doesn’t matter if you’re good at it or not. I’ve always believed even if it’s bad, at least I’m getting my cock sucked.”

“Seriously Dad, that’s what you got from what I said?”

“No, what I took from it is this: you need to walk away from him and find someone else. You need someone who will love you and want to do everything possible to please you in every way. I’m not speaking just about sex, Sara. You need someone to take care of you. To love you and grow with you.”

“And Dad, that’s what I want for you. That’s the purpose of this conversation.”

“Damnit Sara, do you mean to tell me that’s what this was? You fed me a bunch of bullshit to make me realize your point?”

“Yes and no. This entire conversation has been about that one point. But, everything I said is true. From every one of Mom's 'oh my gods', 'fasters', and 'fuck me harder’s', to Johnny not wanting me to suck his cock. Now allow me to get you laid.”

“So you have been planning this, have you?”

“Yes, and she’s looking forward to it.”

“Oh, she is? May I ask who she is?”

“Of course, it’s Kim.”

“Kim who?”

“Come on Dad, Kim. You know, my best friend since like the second grade.”

Wow, I didn’t see that coming. Through the years, I’ve fantasized about Kimberly on more than one occasion. She is tall. I'm guessing around five feet ten inches. She’s a natural redhead, has a great ass and legs that go for days.

When she and Sara would sunbathe around the pool, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. When lying on her back, her pussy mound would protrude upward. And after taking a dip into the pool, her yellow swimsuit was quite transparent. Her hard nipples were visible as they poked through the thin fabric. I would work my eyes over her body as she stood wringing water from her hair and allowing water to drip from her body. There was always a neatly trimmed bush visible through the small patch of fabric that attempted to cover it.

I would get rock hard, and daydream about her being naked.

And now, I’m going to see her, taste her, and smell her from head to toe. Wow. I look toward Sara and ask, “Are you serious?”

“Yup, she’s wanted to fuck you since the eleventh grade. If you recall, she was here all the time, spending the night and such. We would lie in bed and masturbate each other while we listened to you and Mom. The first time she heard the two of you, she didn’t masturbate. She just watched me and listened. When the two of you finished, she leaned over, kissed me softly on the mouth and said, 'I know he’s your dad and all, but I want to fuck him.' I giggled and said, 'So do I!'”

Deciding to ignore the comment about my daughter wanting to fuck me I say, “I had no idea. Did you say you would masturbate each other? Don’t take this wrong, but damn, Sara, that’s fucking hot.”

“Yes, Dad, we masturbated each other. And now you know. And no, we are not lesbians, but, we are very acquainted with one another’s bodies. Now are you willing to give it a try or not?”

“What is it?”

“Let me be blunt; she wants to fuck you. You don’t have to work for it. You don’t have to schmooze her. It’s guaranteed. Now, are you willing to fuck her or not?”

“Are you okay with it? She is your friend, and I’m your dad.”

“I am more than okay with it. I love you both and want you to be happy.”

“With that, then yes, I am willing.”

“Good, she is coming by later. I hope you don’t mind, but I have nothing to do tonight, so I’ll be in my bedroom listening and most likely masturbating. Is that okay?”

“Damnit, Sara, I’ll be under enough pressure without knowing that. However, if that’s the way you want it, who am I to stop you?”

“There shouldn’t be any pressure. It’s like riding a horse. And Dad, trust me, I am fine with it!”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SamFrye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments