Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School Days

"Ashleigh needs to be punished."

23
10 Comments 10
18.9k Views 18.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

AP calculus used to be the dullest class at school. Every advanced senior dreaded the course, some to the point of dropping it altogether. That all changed my senior year, when Mrs. Robinson retired, and the fresh, new teacher joined.

The first day of school, he introduced himself as Mr. Fuller, and told us his first name was Cole, but, of course, never to call him that. He was dressed nicely. Well, nicer than teachers normally dress. He wore a full suit, which, I have to admit, was kind of hot.

Well, I should probably mention that he was kind of hot. Actually, more than hot. He was downright attractive. He had the dreamiest brown eyes I’d ever seen. His smile was sexy, and he smirked a lot, which was even sexier.

Not that I’d ever admit any of this, because my best friend Madeline had already called dibs on the first day. She gushed about him constantly: how handsome he was, how intelligent he was, etc. I never let on that I had a thing for him as well.

But god, did I ever have a thing for him. Besides his impeccable good looks, he was also one of the smartest men I had ever met. He was a great teacher, too. He made AP calc seem almost fun. (Almost. Nobody can be that good.) He was funny, as well. He constantly made little quips in class. Sometimes he was rather sarcastic, which only added to the perfection that was Mr. Fuller.

My crush, as one would call it, was far from innocent. To be honest, I often found myself daydreaming about him in class. It started out just thinking about feeling his strong arms around me, and progressed slowly into fantasizing about kissing his soft-looking lips, climbing on his lap, fucking him senseless… Wow, did that really just come out?

Anyway, that’s what I was doing the day that it happened. (Fantasizing, not fucking him senseless). I was staring into his deep brown eyes, thinking about what they might look like while he was being pleasured. That’s all I could think about; pleasing him. I wanted to strip off his suit, kiss down his chest and stomach, and, to put it bluntly, suck on his cock. I wanted to feel him inside of me, fucking me hard over his desk, pushing my legs back to go deeper--

“Ashleigh?” Mr. Fuller’s voice broke through my daydream, and brought me back to reality.

“Y-yes?” I had no idea what was going on. An equation was written on the board, along with some notes I really should have been taking.

“Is everything alright? You seem a bit distracted,” he said.

I quickly pulled out my notebook and began copying everything on the board. “Yeah,” I muttered, “Everything’s fine.”

He smirked. “Alright, well, try to pay more attention, okay?”

I nodded and blushed.

As I watched him, I drifted off again; back to him fucking me on his desk. I felt myself becoming wet, and my pussy began to throb. The thought of his cock deep inside me was too much for me to handle.

Before I could stop myself, I felt my hand travelling up my thigh, my legs spreading ever so slightly. I looked around the room. Everyone was taking notes. Mr. Fuller had his back turned. Nobody was paying any attention to me.

Slowly, I trailed my fingers up my inner thigh, and traced around my thong. (I was wearing a skirt that day; never knew it would come in handy). Mr. Fuller was now addressing the class, but was still not looking at me.

I closed my eyes and imagined him pumping in and out of my pussy, slowly at first, but then gaining speed and intensity. I cautiously moved my thong to the side and began to circle around my clit. Opening my eyes for a brief second, I saw that no one was paying me any attention, so I continued. I was so wet. You could hear it when I stroked my clit. Luckily, people around me were talking and didn’t hear.

I began to rub faster as I imagined him ramming into me. I bit my bottom lip to keep from moaning. I trailed one finger down my wet pussy, and pushed it inside. Carefully, I went in and out, trying not to go too fast, but definitely trying to go as deep as I could.

Opening my eyes to catch another glimpse at him, I stopped cold. He was staring straight at me; the faintest hint of a smile on his face. The rest of the class was taking notes. His brown eyes seemed to burn into me, and I could almost feel him undressing me with them. (Not that it would be hard to do at this point, being that my legs were spread open for him).

The bell rang and I snapped my legs shut, so embarrassed that I was sure I was redder than a tomato. I rushed to get my things and leave, but Mr. Fuller stopped me.

“Please, Ashleigh, sit back down,” he commanded in a soft, almost guttural tone.

Oh, shit. I thought. I was also thinking about sexy he sounded like that, but I tried to shake that off.

I sank back down in my seat and stared up at him. “Y-yes?” I stuttered.

He grinned and walked around his desk, his finger trailing along the ledge of the chalkboard, stopping at the ruler placed there.

“You seemed rather distracted in class today. In fact, you seem rather distracted in class everyday. Care to explain?”

I sank even lower in my seat. He noticed and smirked. “Is something wrong, Ashleigh?”

I shook my head, unable to speak. What was going on right now?

He grabbed the ruler and walked with it towards the door. He shut the door quietly and closed the blinds. He walked slowly back to my desk, trailing the ruler along the edge of it. He stopped and turned toward me, rubbing the ruler against my thigh.

He flicked my skirt up with the ruler and smirked again. “Your skirt is too short,” he said bluntly.

By now, he was turning me on, and I was gaining back my confidence. I could tell by the way he was looking at me that he was just as turned on as I was. “Oh yeah?” I smirked back. “Does Mr. Fuller like it?”

He grinned. “Whether I like it or not doesn’t change the fact that it’s against dress code. Add that to not paying attention, and, the big one, masturbating, in my class, and we have quite a mess, now don’t we?” He clucked his tongue, looked at me, and sighed. “Whatever will  I do with you?”

I squirmed a little, trying to keep my cool, but inside I was burning. The way he was talking to me was making me wet, and I could only imagine what he was going to use that ruler for…

“Isn’t there something we could do? To make you forget it ever happened?” I pouted.

He laughed.

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar

“Perhaps. But you’ve been a very bad girl. I won’t forget easily.”

I inhaled sharply and bit my lip. Fuck, he was hot.

“Stand up,” he growled.

I stood up obediently and faced him. He brushed his thumb over my cheek and whispered, “God, you are beautiful.” Then, he roughly spun me around, grabbed my hair, and bent me over.

I gasped. ”What are you--”

He reached around and covered my mouth. “Shut up,” he growled. “We both know you need to be punished.”

With that, he lifted up my skirt and stroked his fingers across my butt. Then, he raised the ruler ever so slightly and tapped it across my bottom. He did this again and again, raising it higher and higher each time. Pain rushed through my body, with tingles of pleasure going with it. With each spank, it was becoming harder not to moan.

“You’ve been a bad girl,” he whispered in my ear. “But maybe that could change. Maybe I could make you teacher’s pet.”

A whimper escaped my mouth, and I could practically feel the smirk on his face. He smacked the ruler across the back of my thighs, and spread them apart with it. I saw him place the ruler next to my head, and felt his hand slip between my legs.

He slowly stroked his fingers against my thong, and moved it aside. I gasped when he trailed his finger down my pussy, in between my lips.

“Oh my god, you’re so wet,” he sighed out. “That wasn’t much of a punishment, was it?”

“Maybe you-” I started.

He quickly covered my mouth with his hand. “Shut up,” he demanded. “Don’t tell me what to do.”

I whimpered again (and secretly debated whether or not licking his hand would be a good idea).

He pulled his hand away and smacked my ass one last time, before pulling me up by my hair.

“Take off your shirt and show Mr. Fuller your tits,” he ordered.

I obliged. I slipped off my shirt and unhooked my bra, revealing my full chest.

He smiled and cupped them in his hands. “Wow, they’re stupendous.”

I moaned as he massaged my breasts, twirling my nipples between his fingertips. He bent down and sucked on them, hard. I gasped when he grazed his teeth over my nipples, and inhaled sharply when he softly bit them. It hurt a little, but the pleasure outweighed the pain.

He stood back up and began to unbuckle his belt.

“Get on your knees,” he commanded. “Show teacher what all you’ve learned.”

I got on my knees, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down. I slowly began to stroke his cock through his underwear. I marveled at how big and hard he was. I’m pretty sure he saw me too, because the slightest smirk crossed over his face.

Pulling his underwear down, I wrapped my hand around his hard cock and began to stroke it faster. I licked the tip of his head, and all around right underneath it. I spit on the head and twisted my hand slightly, stroking faster and harder as I went.

Softly, I began to suck on his head, still moving my hand up and down his shaft. He let out a soft sigh and pulled on my hair. He pushed my head into him. I slid my mouth down farther and sucked harder. I moved my head back and forth as fast as I could and pushed my tongue up against his shaft. He moaned a little louder.

“You’re good at sucking cock,” he said. “Better than I imagined.”

I pulled away with a loud pop and kissed up his body.

“I didn’t tell you to stop,” he chuckled. “But, you did so good that I’ll allow it.”

He pushed me down on top of my desk and spread my legs. He slid his hand down my pussy and slipped a finger inside. I gasped. He slipped in as deep as he could and wiggled his finger around, hitting my g-spot. Slowly, he moved his finger in and out. I moaned louder, and he covered my mouth.

“I don’t want to hear a fucking word out of you,” he growled.

I  nodded and whimpered as he rammed his finger inside of me harder and faster. He did this for a while longer, pounding me with his finger until I bit his hand to keep from screaming.

He pulled his finger out and removed his hand from my mouth.

“If you thought that was good, you should feel my cock,” he smirked.

“I want to feel your cock,” I whispered.

He grinned and rubbed his hand down my inner thigh. He scratched back up. Then, he smacked his cock against my clit. He slid his cock in between my lips and slipped it slowly inside.

It was amazing. He was so big, I felt like he was going to tear me apart. Then, he started moving in and out, and even though it was slow, it was so deep that I couldn’t help but moan. He hoisted my legs on his shoulders and leaned forward, thrusting into me harder and faster. He slapped my tits and covered my mouth again.

“God, I love watching your tits bounce around as I pound in to you,” he groaned.

He continued to fuck me like that for a while. Then, he  put my legs down and bent all the way forward. I dug my fingernails in his back as he fucked me faster.

“Oh, Mr. Fuller...” I moaned.

He grinned. “Do the other boys fuck you this well?”

I shook my head. “N-no.”

He rammed into me harder. “No, I bet they don’t, you little slut."

I moaned even louder as he continued to fuck me as fast and as hard as he could. He sucked on my tits occasionally and choked me a lot.

“Are you close?” he asked.

I nodded violently.

“Be a good girl for once, and don’t cum until I tell you to.”

“Yes, sir,” I whispered breathlessly.

He continued to pound into me, never relenting. Sweat trickled down his forehead. His eyes were gleaming, and I could tell he was close to cumming as well. I felt like I was going to explode from orgasm.

“Can I please cum, sir?” I begged.

He grinned and kissed my neck, up to my ear. He moaned quietly, his breath hot. “Yes,” he sighed.

My head fell back as my body spasmed. Heat rushed through me, pleasure licked it's way through every inch of me. I felt my cum (or was it his cum? He was in orgasm, too.) drip down my legs. 

His thrusts became slower, until he was finally finished. He quickly button his pants and buckles his belt. 

"Now, Ashleigh, go clean up." he clicked his tongue. "You're a mess."

 

Published 
Written by metapwhorical
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments