Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Consulting Services

"Consultant services his female co-worker and her daughter"

21
5 Comments 5
19.3k Views 19.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Julia and Matt were colleagues at a consulting firm who shared a great working relationship and an even better relationship away from work.

For the better part of six months, the two consultants spent free time sharing a bed together. Julia was a stunning brunette who looked much younger than her actual age of fifty. The natural beauty of the five-foot, six-inch woman was accentuated by a slender hourglass figure, firm size 36C breasts and perfectly shaped ass Matt has had the pleasure handling on many occasions.


Julia’s partner in business and bed was five years younger, but every bit of a man she desired to be with every waking minute. Matt stood six feet tall with broad shoulders, muscular arms and six-pack abs that were glaringly apparent every time he took his shirt off. He also possessed a massive nine-inch cock that Julia loved to put her luscious lips on and suck whenever the opportunity presented itself.


And those opportunities were presented frequently. The couple both are senior-level consultants at the firm and have worked together for over three years. Both also were widows. Julia’s husband passed away five years prior from an undisclosed disease and Matt’s wife and child were killed in a car accident a little more than a year ago. It was shortly after returning to work after a leave of absence from that accident when Matt’s relationship with Julia extended beyond normal working hours.


The two collaborated on a major project upon his return that resulted in many long nights at the office. The stress of trying to meet the project’s ironclad deadline was eased by a new found chemistry between Julia and Matt. An innocent shoulder massage Matt gave Julia during one of the initial late-night office stays brought out a side in Julia she had not experienced in long time. His strong, yet deft touch stoked flames of desire in her. She became extremely horny and threw herself at her co-worker. Their tongues and lips interlocked into a long, drawn out passionate kiss. Shortly after they broke from the kiss, their eyes gazed into the other’s and no words needed to be spoken about what was going to transpire next.

The inevitable shedding of clothes led to the first of several “fuck sessions” between the two. Matt would have Julia bend over the desk to jam his long rod up her tight cunt and ass before laying down on the carpeted floor to fuck her profusely. Julia would have Matt sit in the rolling chair and adjust its height level accordingly as she dropped to her knees to give his long shaft blow jobs where she sucked every last drop of cum out of him. Sometimes, they brought project work and each other home with them. Project work and sex were completed in equal amounts.

The project was well received by their boss and, more importantly, their prospective client. The firm won an exclusive five-year contract to provide consulting services to the client. This was cause for celebration. Julia hosted a party at her house for members of the firm who worked on the project proposal as a reward for a job well done. Matt served as an unofficial host by helping Julia with all the necessary set-up preparations. The two also had their own little pre-party hours before the guests arrived.

As Julia was putting the finishing touches on the set up in the dining room, Matt came up behind her and starting kissing the back of her neck and ears while groping her beautiful tits. Julia let out a pleasing groan of approval as her colleague and lover nudged his hardening cock against her black mini skirt-covered ass and moved his hands to begin unbuttoning her hot pink silk blouse. Julia told him to stop as the drapes were pulled back from the window. Matt said nothing and lifted Julia into his arms. He carried her to the sun room on the back porch. There, Matt resumed taking off Julia’s blouse and unzipping the mini skirt. Julia, who had kicked off her four-inch black stiletto heels as Matt carried her, was clad in just a provocative and sexy lacy black bra and thong panty ensemble that made her lover’s mouth water and crave to remove from her beautiful body.

“I want you,” Matt told Julia.

“Take me,” Julia replied.

Matt removed his shirt and slacks as he laid Julia down on a futon couch in the sun room that overlooked the backyard, pool and jacuzzi at Julia’s residence. He slowly started kissing her while sliding his left index and middle finger inside the front of Julia’s now soaking wet panties. The kissing expedited more rapidly as did the fingering of Julia’s pussy. Julia clawed Matt’s smooth back with her freshly manicured fingernails. After Julia reached an intense climax from the fingering, Matt unhooked her bra and went to work on sucking the beautiful 36C tits. He tongued his away around the brownish areolas and pinkish nipples before suckling on each breast. The sensation sent Julia over the edge again with another intense climax. Matt was going over the edge as well as he laid on top of Julia and fucked her long and hard for more than twenty minutes. Each person screamed out load as they were cumming during the intense love-making session.

While they were fucking each other’s brains out, unbeknownst to them, Julia’s twenty-one-year-old daughter Janet arrived at the house. Soon after she entered the house, she heard the sounds coming from the sun room. She quietly walked back there and saw the sight of her naked mother on her knees sucking the cock of some man unknown to her. Janet quietly walked out of the house, and drove off – part surprised at her mom’s behavior and part intrigued by the man her mom was pleasuring and receiving pleasure from.

Matt and Julia cleaned up and got themselves ready for the party and the arrival of the guests. One of those guests was Janet, who was invited by her mom. The party was quite the success as the colleagues of the consulting firm mingled with their co-workers, ate great food and drank fine wine. Janet made sure she took time to speak with Matt that night to get to “know him a little better". 

Janet certainly was a product of Julia’s DNA. She was a brunette, like her mom, and had many of the similar striking qualities. While flirting with her mom’s lover, Janet made sure not to mention what she walked in on earlier that afternoon. Matt was being nice in his conversation with his lover’s daughter. He kept it light and friendly even though it was tough not to peer and leer at Janet’s perky breasts, which at size 34B were slightly smaller than her mom’s, but clung perfectly to the tight dress she wore for the occasion.

Matt helped Julia and Janet clean up after the party wrapped up and guests departed. As much as he wanted to stay the night and continue the passionate sex from the afternoon with Julia, Matt thought it was best he head home and allow Julia and Janet to have some quality time together. Julia had kept her personal relationship with Matt a secret from her daughter and co-workers.

Matt hugged both Julia and Janet on his way out the door. Julia pecked a quick small kiss on his check during their hug and gave a devious smile after it ended. Janet pressed her body against her mom’s lover, squeezed hard on him and pinched his ass. She too had a devious smile as she broke free from the embrace. She also had an area between her legs that was wet and a mind racing with ideas to experience the same feeling of sexual sensation from this man her mom has been accustomed to for some time.

Julia and her daughter finished cleaning up and spent a good hour polishing off one last bottle of wine, talking about the night. Due partly to the late hour from a very long day of preparing and hosting the party and due partly also to amount of wine consumed, Julia revealed to her daughter how much she missed being with a man and experiencing love from a man. Janet just listened as her mom talked about details she had needs for (and was experiencing) without mentioning Matt’s name.

Janet did not pry for more details because she was armed with the truth she witnessed earlier that afternoon. Janet hugged her mom and headed off to bed while Julia retreated to her bedroom and placed a telephone call to Matt. Julia apologized for not knowing if Janet was going to show up. Matt told Janet it was okay because they would be back in each other’s arms again soon. During the phone call, Julia also mentioned that the first meeting they had with their new client was a week away at the client’s headquarters in Orlando. Julia said she booked the trip for both of them to attend, and even built in some “personal time” days ahead of the meeting.

“That’s why I love you, Julia!” Matt said.

“I love you too,” Julia replied. “I can’t wait to be alone with you for that amount of time.”

Janet heard these important conversation snippets as she heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth. The next morning Julia asked her daughter to house sit while she was away in Orlando. Janet agreed without hesitation.

The week leading up to the trip meant extra time spent at the office preparing for the new client meeting and following it up with more sexual escapades for Julia and Matt. As he left work the day before departing for the trip, Matt told Julia he would see her at the airport the next morning. She mentioned Janet was coming that night and would be watching her house while they were away, so it wouldn’t be a good idea if he showed up.

“You can give me a wild ride in bed in Orlando!” Julia teased him.

“Can’t wait,” he said.

Janet asked her mom if Matt was taking her to the airport the next morning. Julia said she’d use a car service to get to the airport by eight a.m. for the flight. Hearing this gave Janet a devilish idea. As her mom finished packing and went to take a shower, Janet found her mom’s cell phone and sent a text message to Matt.

“Changed my mind – can u pick me up in morning? Say 7:30?” the text to Matt read.

“Sure thing!. See you then! Love you!” Matt texted back, forgetting that the flight was nine a.m. and that it was a good hour from Julia’s house to the airport with the normal weekday traffic.

“Love u 2!” Janet texted on her mom’s phone.

Janet heard her mom screaming loudly, “Oh Matt, oh Matt” in the shower from fingering herself and imagining Matt was fucking her. Matt did not reply to the last text, and Janet deleted the exchange so her mom would not find out about the communication. Janet woke up early the next morning to see her mom leave for the airport. As the car with Julia departed, Janet prepared for the arrival of her mom’s lover. A traffic jam had Matt running late as it was, and he rushed and rang the doorbell at Julia’s house at 7:45. Janet answered the door in a tight white tank top and denim shorts.

“Hey Janet, where’s your mom?” said an out-of-breath Matt.

“The car service picked her up an hour ago,” an innocent sounding Janet replied. “I thought you knew that.”

Matt was dazed by the information and also the young beauty standing before him. Suddenly, Matt’s phone rang. It was Julia wondering about his whereabouts.

“You know the flight is at nine, and it’s on time,” Julia said.

Matt was beyond flustered now, knowing there was no way he could make it to the airport in time for the flight. He made an excuse that he overslept and was just leaving his house now.

“You won’t make it in time,” Julia said. “Try to rebook and get on the next possible flight. I’m sorry. I should have called you this morning. Let me know your new flight information when it’s finalized.”

Matt asked Janet if he could come inside and start the process of rebooking his flight. Janet was delighted to let him in and escorted him by hand to her mom’s den where he could take care of business. That would not be the only business taking place in there, as it would turn out.

The process of waiting on the phone to speak with an airline customer service representative was agonizing, frustrating, and long. Finally, at 8:40 a.m., a mere ten minutes before his ticket would be cancelled for not showing up, Matt was able to speak to an airline representative.

MoonMiko1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoonMiko1

Since the company, and not him, purchased the ticket he was not allowed to simply rebook the flight. And since he was going to a popular destination like Orlando, almost all of the airline’s flights to Orlando that day were booked. The representative searched and was able to get him a first-class seat for a five p.m. departure that day. The arrival time would be after eight p.m., with another hour plus to get baggage and transportation before finally meeting up with Julia for a much-needed relief session of sex and other hijinks. Matt didn’t know he didn't have to wait long for such a session.

Matt could not talk with Julia on the phone and tell her his new travel plans since she likely was on the plane. He texted her the information and she responded with a thumbs up and smiling face emoji symbol. Still, he was feeling down about not seeing his sexy lover until later that evening. The sexy lover’s sexy daughter had something in mind to lift his spirits and his cock. Janet saw Matt with his head buried in hands face down on the desk in Julia’s den. She walked over, put arm around Matt and asked him if everything was okay. Startled initially by the soft, yet intimate, contact from Janet, Matt raised his head off the desk into one of the young woman’s firm breasts.

“I’m sorry Janet. I didn’t mean for that to happen,” an apologetic Matt said.

“It’s no problem,” Janet responded. “Did you like what you saw?”

Matt was dazed and confused by the question and with the mishaps of the morning in general. Before he could offer a reply, Janet straddled herself on to the desk facing Matt and asked him another question.

“You really like my mom, don’t you?” she inquired. “You are really into her, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I like working with your mom,” a timid-sounding Matt answered. “She’s really good at what she does.”

“Like what she did with you in the sun room before the party last week?” Janet said.

Realizing the gig was up, Matt was speechless. Janet was not. “I saw you two going at it that day,” she continued. “You fucking her on her back, on her stomach, with her on all fours, and in her mouth. Need I go on?”

“She has not told you about us?” he said.

“I didn’t need to ask after that day,” said Janet, who inched closer off the desk into Matt’s lap. “I see why she is interested in you.”

With that, Janet fell into Matt’s lap, put her arms around the seated man, pulled her body into his, and started kissing the lips of her mom’s lover.

“Um, what are you doing, Janet? I, I mean, we can’t do this!” Matt said, exasperated.

“It’s okay, Matt. It’s just you and me. Nobody is going to find out,” Janet said. “Especially my mom. Consider this our secret.”

Matt was conflicted. He tried as best he could to resist the tempting advances of the sexy daughter of his co-worker and lover – the woman he really wanted in his lap loving on him at that very moment. Unfortunately, Julia was 30,000 feet above the ground on a plane to Orlando with the seat next to her unoccupied that was supposed to be Matt’s. The seat Matt was occupying in Julia’s den was getting too uncomfortable. Janet wanted Matt and told him so. Matt momentarily broke free from Janet’s advances and got up from the chair.

“What are you doing?” Janet said.

Matt said nothing. After an awkward pause of silence, Matt lifted Janet up and cupped his hands underneath her firm little ass. Their mouths and tongues met as he pulled Janet’s body into his as the once-stoked flames of passion were now engulfing the den. Matt took his hands off Janet’s ass and lifted her down. He then put one arm underneath her legs and another under the shoulder/head area to carry her out of the den.

“Where are we going?” Janet asked

Again, Matt said nothing and kept carrying the 21-year-old who had one year of college remaining toward the place she initially discovered him. Once in the sun room, Matt put Janet down on her feet and stared into her deep blue eyes, which were another trait she shared with her mom. This time it was Matt making the advances toward the young woman. He put his hands on either side of her face and pulled it to him to give her a deep, passionate kiss that lasted at least thirty seconds. He broke off the kiss and moved his hands down to her shoulder blades, then all the way down her arms to her waistline. There, he grabbed the bottom of her white tank top and lifted it over her head to expose those perky breasts, covered up by a peach-colored bra. Janet returned the favor and lifted off the polo shirt Matt was wearing to see those muscles and six-pack abs that Julia loved.

Clad in just denim jeans and denim shorts respectively, Matt laid Janet down on the same futon couch that he and Julia had their wild pre-party fuck session the week before. Matt slowly started kissing Janet’s navel area and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by snack7132
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments