Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So wrong but yet so right

"I find myself alone with my girlfriend's friend during a study session."

15
3 Comments 3
21.3k Views 21.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
*This is my first story. Comments and Criticism welcome.

“I know I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't be thinking like this, I know it's wrong on many levels.” I've been telling myself for the past 20 minutes. The closer I get the more this feeling is swelling up inside of me. Who is she? She's Julia. Julia is about 5foot 7, has beautiful blonde hair that just barely passes her shoulders, she has the most amazing blue-green eyes I have ever seen, loves to read, and she's my girlfriend's friend.

I'm not sure when I started feeling the way I do, but I can't stop, and I don't want to stop. I've always gotten along greatly with people, and since the moment I met Julia every time we talk or see each other we can't help but to smile and laugh at anything the other says. Sometimes I just feel like if we were to touch the world would implode from the energy building up inside of me.

I was walking over to Julia's house because she wanted me to help her with some of her homework, and I wanted to see her. The closer I got to her house the faster my heart started beating, the heavier my breathing got, and the more nervous I got. I kept thinking, “She's my girlfriend's friend, she just wants some help with her homework that's all,” but I kept wishing it would be more than that.

As soon as I arrived she met me outside and we exchanged a friendly hug as she invited me in. I had never been in her house before so she was just giving me a tour when her father turns around the hallway and sees me.

“Hey Julia I didn't know you were having a guest over,” he said. “Hi how are you? I'm Julia's father, Ron.”
 
“Hi, I'm Frank,” I said to him as we shook hands. Julia quickly explained what I was doing there and introduced me to the rest of her family and then we went into her room to start studying. Seeing all her family home shortly ruined any hope I had of anything happening there.

I took off my coat and placed it on the chair by her computer and asked where her textbooks were so we could get started, but before she replied there was a knock on the door.

“Hey honey, we're going to head out for a bit we're going to go get some groceries and stuff we'll be back in a bit,” I heard her father say.

Then she replied, “Okay dad.”

The thought of us being alone suddenly brought back a wisp of hope.

As she picked up her textbooks she said to me, “You can come sit with me on my bed, the desk is too small and I only have chair.”

“Haha well that makes some sense,” I replied. I walked over to the side of her bed and she brought out some binder paper and her pencil and she opened her textbook.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

We agreed she would read a bit and then I would help her review, but as she read I just couldn't stop looking at her, she was just simply beautiful. She looked up and me and made eye contact with me, and after a minute of silence she moved her hand and placed it next to mine and it made my heart pound so hard I thought she could hear it.

“You know, I've never told anyone this and I hope you don't think too much of this, but I've really liked you since the first day I met you,” she said softly.

I leaned in closer and replied, “I really like you too, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Every time I see you I just want to take you into my arms and hold you tightly.”

Before I could say another word she had flung her arms around me and the momentum knocked us down so that she fell onto me on the bed. I brushed her hair over her ear and put my arms around her as I starting top gently bite the nape of her neck, she softly let out a moan and dug her nails into my back.

I started to take her shirt off and I softly caressed her breast over her pink and green bra, and then she slowly lifted my shirt up, biting my chest as she went along. She went towards my neck and started to nibble on my earlobe as she unbuttoned her pants. I picked her up and rolled her over and started to move towards her chest, gently kissing each inch of her body. The lower I moved the hotter it seemed to get, and when I reached her panty line she dug her nails into my back and said, “More! Please I want it!”

As much fun as I was having I couldn't just give it yet. So we took all of our clothes off and I told her to lie down in 69. She got on me and her pussy was already very wet, as I starting to circle her clitoris with my tongue she began to lick my cock from top to bottom. She moaned and moaned and asked for more so I got my middle and index finger and gently slid them into her pussy. She then started to really suck my cock, she was loving it, the faster I went the deeper she swallowed it.

“I can't take it anymore!” I shouted. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall and I put it in her.

“OHHHHHHH! Do it hard and do it fast,” she said. While I was thrusting faster and harder, she dug her teeth into my shoulder, and then my neck. I wanted to cum inside of her so badly and I knew she could tell so I went and we managed to cum together.

We lay there for a bit kissing and still holding each other, I really couldn't believe it just happened! As we started to put our clothes on we heard her front door open and realized her family was back home. When I finally left she came outside with me and when I said goodbye she whispered, “We have to do that again.”

Published 
Written by lovewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments