Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step by Step - 2 - Sexual Shenanigans

"Amy wakes in her stepbrothers bed, her innocence gone and their parents due in a few hours' time"

34
9 Comments 9
20.3k Views 20.3k
8.3k words 8.3k words
“Amy… Amy… “

Jake’s soft voice coming from behind my head gradually penetrated my dreams and brought me slowly to my rather befuddled senses. The sun was streaming brightly through the gaps in the curtain.

It was morning. But where was I? What was Jake doing in bed with me? Had I overslept!

“Amy... we’d better get up!”

It took a moment or two for my memory to return and for the realisation to dawn on me.

Then my head really began to spin.

I was in our holiday cottage! I was in my stepbrother Jake’s bedroom! In my stepbrother’s Jake’s bed!

I was naked!

A moment later the memory of all that had happened the previous evening washed over me.

I felt sick. Oh my God! What had we done? What had I done? How could I look Jake in the face? How could I look my parents in the face? How could any of them respect me after this?

It took almost a full minute to steel myself into rolling over and looking at the boy I had known most of my life and who only hours before had taken my virginity.

The boy who was now walking towards me from the room’s open door.

“Jake…”

I mumbled, still slightly dopily, swivelling slowly around under the duvet into a sitting position and holding its edge over my boobs in a vain attempt to retain a bit of modesty.

“I… Ouch!”

I winced as the edge of the mattress rasped against my freshly violated vulva.

“Are you ok?” he said, dropping to his knees by my side and putting a mug of steaming hot tea down on the bedside table.

Jake was wearing nothing but his sleep shorts. Despite my shame, even in my half-asleep and sore condition his fit, strong athletic body brought a guilty thrill to my tummy.

“I’m ok, I suppose,” I mumbled. “How do you feel?”

He took my hands in his and squeezed them which made me feel immediately better; a sign of the caring and respect which I had feared might not be there in the cold light of day.

“It depends how you feel,” he responded, clearly unsure of himself. “I… I didn’t plan any of this, Amy. I swear it. I didn’t mean to make you…”

“It’s okay, Jake,” I interrupted.

“It’s not okay, Amy. You’re my little sister! I should have taken care of you instead of… of…”

“I love you, Jake!” I blurted out, then immediately slapped my hand over my mouth.

Why had I said that? How could I have said something so stupid?

“You… You love me,” he asked relieved. “After what I did to you?”

I nodded silently then, half terrified, asked the even more stupid question that goes through the mind of every freshly-deflowered girl even if the words don’t escape her lips.

“Do… do you love me? Now… now that we’ve done it?”

I begged my tears not to start coming. Not now! But it was a fruitless entreaty and I felt my eyes begin to sting as the salty liquid ran down my cheeks.

“Don’t cry, Amy,” he said, taking my naked body in his arms and holding me tightly as I silently sobbed into his downy chest. “Of course I love you! I’m crazy about you!”

“Are you sure?” I asked, almost unable to believe my ears, the relief washing over me, making me cry more rather than less.

“I’ll prove it!” he said.

Jake let go of my shoulders and stood up then crossed to the window. He pulled open the curtains and pushed open the glass. The sound of seagulls filled the room.

“I LOVE YOU AMY!” he yelled across the rooftops, sending a small flock of surprised birds skywards. “I’M IN LOVE WITH MY LITTLE STEPSISTER AMY!”

“Stop it!” I shouted, almost unable to speak with relieved laughter. “People will hear!”

“Let them hear!” he hissed, his face bright and alive with excitement. “I’M IN LOVE WITH AMYYYYYY!” he yelled from the window again, then turning to face me, closed the window again and in a clear voice added “The best lover in Yorkshire!”

“Jake!” I protested, embarrassed. “Don’t tease me. You know it was my first...”

“And I don’t care! It was the best I’ve ever had, Amy. YOU are the best… better than I dreamed you would be.”

Now it was his turn to slap his mouth. It took a second for me to realise the significance of what he had just said.

“You’ve… you’ve dreamed about... doing it with me before?” I asked, astonished.

Jake turned purple with embarrassment.

“Well… Yes I have… Ummm” He dropped to his knees in front of me and put his hands on my thighs. “Are you shocked? Is it a bad thing?”

I really wasn’t sure how to react. My gorgeous stepbrother had been fantasising about me! I should be horrified but after we had just made love for real, how could I possibly be angry? It was me he had been fantasising about after all?

“I think,” I eventually replied. “I think I’m pleased. No, I know I am!”

His smiling face rose to mine and in the morning light he kissed me full on the lips. It felt different from our first kisses the night before; stronger and more meaningful this time and as I instinctively lowered myself back onto the bed I felt his body slide alongside mine under the duvet.

“Oooh!” I giggled, “You’re all cold!”

He hugged me tightly and I shivered.

“You’ll soon warm me up. Besides, it’s your tea I was making; show a bit of gratitude!”

I laughed and pecked him on the cheek. He returned the kiss on my lips, my mouth opened and for a long time we lay together, mouths locked, tongues entwined as his hands explored my bare skin and the erection growing in his shorts pressed against me excitingly.

I wanted to return the compliment, to explore his fit, strong body and amazing erection with my fingers but something still held me back; some shyness remained, despite all we had done the previous night so I merely stroked his back and shoulders as his hot palms caressed my chest as if in search of my boobs.

Eventually we came up for breath and lay side by side, holding hands, my mind racing with so many questions and so few answers.

“How long have you…?” I finally asked nervously.

“… fancied you?” he completed my sentence.

I nodded, embarrassed. He thought for a moment.

“I don’t know,” he said thoughtfully. “I suppose it just kind of grew on me. You kind of grew on me. One day you were the annoying little girl I had to live with; the next you were, well, sexy Amy. Before I knew it I was having these dreams and fantasies…” His voice faded.

“I wouldn’t have thought I was your type,” I said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I’m not like all your girlfriends and the pictures in your room, am I? I mean they’re all sexy, big boobs and cleavage and I’m…”

“Tall, skinny and naïve?”

“I suppose so,” I laughed. “Don’t be nasty!”

“I don’t know what to say. To be honest, there really haven’t been that many girlfriends, whatever I might have let you think. I suppose I did like big boobs because that’s what boys are supposed to like but… well, all I know is that I’ve never known anyone I wanted more than I want you.”

“Don’t tease me!”

“I’m not! I mean it! I’m crazy about you!”

He kissed me again, another deep, mouth-searching kiss that wrapped my tongue in his while his hands slipped over my skinny tummy and between my thighs, forcing them apart.

I felt a long finger slipped into my wet, sticky, somewhat sore slit.

“Jake,” I hissed, breaking the kiss. “We can’t!”

“Why not?” he asked, his fingertip working its way into my vagina and making me shiver with excitement. “Was it so disgusting…?” he teased, working his fingertip between my messy inner lips.

“Mmmmm! Of course not, but Mum and Dad…” I began but he silenced me with another kiss.

“They won’t be here for a couple of hours!”

“I know but….”

“If I promise to be quick?”

Jake’s eyes were soft and eager but his body was strong and tense as he rose over me, his knees parting my legs firmly. For a moment I panicked as I realised that I was completely at his mercy, both physically and emotionally.

There was no way could resist.

But I didn’t want to resist. This time I knew and understood what was expected and as he moved into position, I spread my long, skinny legs wide to welcome him. For a split second I smelled the unfamiliar and frankly unpleasant scent of stale sex rising from between my thighs and a small wave of revulsion washed over me. My legs made a feeble, instinctive attempt to close but Jake’s strong body was firmly placed between them and all I could do was look into his deep, soul-searching eyes and wait for the penetration I wanted so badly.

He sat back on his ankles between my spread legs and for the second time I watched my amazing stepbrother roll a smooth, shiny condom down his long, thick shaft. My tummy surged with butterflies. This boy, this wonderful, drop-dead-gorgeous boy was preparing his penis to have sex with me! Little, naïve me! He was preparing his erection to enter my unprotected body once again!

I felt movement around my sore vulva as something warm and smooth-ended slipped up and down my sticky slit, searching for my entrance. I winced slightly as he parted my inner lips and my battered vagina began to stretch around the smooth invader.

“Are you sore?” Jake’s voice was slurry with love or lust.

“Mmm,” I nodded.

“Too sore?”

I shook my head definitively.

“But be gentle... Please...” I murmured.

I felt his lips on my forehead and a pressure between my legs. There was a brief stinging pain then, to my relief, my wonderful, caring, gorgeous stepbrother entered me smoothly.

I gasped with pleasure as his long, strong erection slipped deep into me and my body adjusted rapidly to the welcome invasion. I felt wonderfully full; there was a little pain which made me bite my lower lip as he slowly reached deeper and deeper into me but the discomfort simply made his presence within me more real.

“Oh Amy that feels soooo gooood!”

He sank unbelievable deeper into me. I gasped as my belly tightened, then my chest.

Surely there couldn’t be any more! Surely no girl could feel as full as I felt!

And yet there was more. I felt tears running down my cheek as Jake sank the last few fractions of an inch into me. My eyes closed tightly as the thickening base of his shaft stretched me even more tightly and the warm flesh of his hips finally pressed against my inner thighs.

The pause that followed could only have been seconds but felt like a lifetime. I opened my eyes to see my stepbrother’s beautiful face inches above mine, his eyes fixed on mine, his pupils huge and black.

“Still ok?” he whispered. I nodded, my teeth still on my lower lip.

And then he began to make love to me. Starting slowly but building quickly in speed and passion, Jake’s body began to move in and out of mine. I was having real sex with a real gorgeous boy. It felt unbelievable; a boy’s erect penis was sliding smoothly in and out of my body, filling me unimaginably as it was thrust deep into me, leaving me empty – relieved and longing at the same time - as it was pulled back. And with every movement in and out, it stretched and stimulated my tight entrance bringing sensations I had never dreamed existed.

Jake’s pace increased; for a moment I was dimly aware of the aroma in the room changing and a soft creaking from the bedsprings but this was swept away as the warm glow I had glimpsed in the night began to return.

“Ohhhhh!”

I heard a voice moaning softly and realised it was mine as the glow grew stronger, rippling over my belly and into my thighs. The soft slapping sound grew louder and faster and the glow grew stronger, filling my belly and chest with pleasure.

“Oh Amy! Amy!”

This time the voice was Jake’s. My Jake’s! My brother’s voice; my lover’s voice! A wet feeling began to appear in my lower belly and the tightness I had felt around his wonderful erection faded quickly. Jake thrust into me harder and faster and the room filled with the unfamiliar but intoxicating sounds and smells of well-lubricated lovemaking.

As he thrust into me, I instinctively ran my hands adoringly over the clenched muscles of his chest and shoulders, then down to his lower back and tight buttocks, feeling his strokes get stronger and harder under my touch.

“Nnngh! Nnngh!” he grunted in time with his thrusts.

I heard a tiny squeal escape my lips each time his hips struck my thighs, driving his erection as deep into me as it could go, making the warm glow within me get stronger and stronger.

My thighs opened a little wider and I gasped as he plunged a tiny bit deeper into me. The glow grew stronger still, making my chest tighter and my breathing shallow and rasping as his thrusts grew faster and noisier.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!”

What was happening to me? It felt wonderful but frightening at the same time. Was this an orgasm? It didn’t feel like any of the very few orgasms I had given myself in bed with my fingers!

‘Slap-slap! Slap-slap! Slap-slap!’

Jake’s body slammed into mine faster and faster, filling the room with earthy wet noises that frightened me with their loudness. Still the glow grew stronger, making it hard for me to breathe, my lower belly and hips seemingly filling with an incredible warmth that began to flow outwards down my thighs and into my spine.

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’

Jake’s thrusts were hard and jack-hammer fast now, his rhythm broken, his body hammering into mine with a force that both scared me and aroused me even more. The warm glow grew stronger and stronger, robbing me of breath completely until all I could do was pant and wait for the wall of heat to break over me.

“Amy... Amy...Amy... I can’t... can’t hold it... I’m cumming I’m cumming I’m... oh fuck!”

Before the glow could engulf me entirely, I felt his body go tense, saw his face contort and grimace above mine, heard him grunt incoherently and for the third time in my life felt the new but unmistakeable feeling of a boy ejaculating inside me.

Jake’s body shook and his erection throbbed deep within me as he came, grinding his hips painfully hard against mine, crushing my skinny frame under his weight.

My heart felt like it would explode, my head span with the incredible sensations that rocked me as Jake gradually regained control of his body.

“Oh Amy...” he murmured.

I stroked his handsome face with my fingertips. My wonderful, gorgeous, caring stepbrother had made love to me again. It had been short but it had been beautiful. As I felt him softening inside me I lay very still, feeling his welcome weight upon my body and pondering all that had occurred so suddenly.

Less than twelve hours ago I had been a giggling virgin. Now I had felt a real boy’s cock inside me no less than three times. It had been truly life-changing; the closeness, love and yes, growing sexual pleasure had been unlike anything I had imagined and promised to get even better.

Something deep within me told me that I hadn’t quite made it; that the warm glow had yet more to offer. I had felt things I had never dreamed of before but instinctively felt that it had all ended just a little too soon; that there were even more wonderful sensations to be experienced and enjoyed in my amazing stepbrother’s arms.

But mostly I realised that for the first time in my life, I was head over heels in love.

***

Jake and I spent what little of the morning remained hurriedly washing and changing the sheets on his bed and checking the house for any signs of our illicit activities before our parents arrived.

We opened all the windows to let out the strong smell of sex that pervaded the upper floor then breathed a sigh of relief. It was a strange but bonding experience that brought us even closer together, if that were possible and we exchange little smiles, intimate pats and occasional kisses throughout.

There had been a small pink stain on the sheet where my bottom had been during my first ever penetration. We hadn’t noticed in the dark but it was very obvious by daylight. I hadn’t realised that virgin blood was actually a real, tangible thing and could feel my face burning with embarrassment when we found it. Blessedly it was a washable thing too and we scrubbed the sheet together in silence – there was nothing appropriate either of us could have said.

Jake held my hands under the warm soapy water in the bath as we rubbed the cotton clean.

Later, in the shower I found that the stain on the sheet was mirrored by red-pink marks around my vulva and upper thighs. These too were easy to wash away, less so the swelling and soreness that remained which was an uncomfortable but arousing reminder of our sinful night for several days.

Mum and Dad arrived just after lunch time, having stopped to eat en route which did of course put an end to the more physical aspects of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments