Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step by Step - 5 - Tongue Twister

"The magical holiday ends with an amazing new experience but an uncertain future"

34
11 Comments 11
12.8k Views 12.8k
6.1k words 6.1k words
“So what happens next?”

My stepbrother’s voice was soft but concerned as he lay beside me on the rumpled sheet, running his fingers lingeringly through my hair as I lay in a post-coital, post-orgasmic glow.

It was Friday afternoon, the last of our amazing holiday and we were lying naked together in his bed in our ancient and lovely holiday cottage. Mum and Dad had driven off for one final visit to a stately home leaving my brother and me to our own devices.

Jake and I had taken full advantage of this, spending the whole afternoon in bed together, talking, laughing, cuddling and of course, making love. Learning fast from our previous couplings, a large beach towel was spread on the bed beneath us and at that moment a single used condom lay wrapped in a tissue on the floor beside the bed, an open packet alongside it.

I hoped and intended that the contents of that packet would meet the same fate before long but didn’t want to tell my new lover in case it made me sound… well, like one of ‘those girls’.

Not that I had made it difficult for Jake get me into bed. Since he had taken my virginity the evening we had arrived in our favourite holiday town, we had made love every day; sometimes more than once. Indeed, the window in his room had been wide open most of the week to let the fresh air in and allow the smell of recent sex to dissipate before our parents could discover our guilty secret.

The sound of seagulls rang through the hot room as we lay there, temporarily satisfied, content but with beads of sweat on our foreheads and bodies.

I had never dreamed that I could feel as I did at that moment. The crushes I had had on boys or teachers at school were nothing compared with the all-encompassing love I now felt for Jake.

I had given him everything I had; my virginity, my love, perhaps even my soul. He had seen me naked, had explored my unresisting body many times, had found and enjoyed my secret places in ways I hadn’t imagined possible bringing me pleasures I hadn’t even dreamed of.

The intensity of my emotion was unfamiliar and frightening, made far worse by the incredible, soul-shaking orgasm he had just delivered. My body felt battered and sticky but I didn’t care; the words ‘perfectly compatible’ kept ringing round my head as I struggled to make sense of the week that had passed.

I felt exposed and vulnerable one moment, warm, complete and content the next, finally understanding what it really meant to be head-over-heels in love.

***

The week had passed in a kind of surreal haze. Most of our trips out had been as the family we used to be, visiting the places we had loved as children and still adored now. Normally this would have been great fun with many stories of our childhoods and plenty of laughter. But this time all I could think was that it made it very difficult for Jake and me to spend time together as a couple.

Consequently, our evening ‘trips to the arcade’ and ‘drinks at the pub’ had become longer and more frequent. As this gave our parents a few hours’ privacy in which to work on the romantic side of their own relationship, they offered no objection and were usually in bed together by the time the two of us returned.

Jake and I took care to make plenty of noise as we approached the cottage so that any sounds of our parents having sex could be kept from our innocent ears. It didn’t always work and we had several more times been forced to listen to the creaking of bedsprings and floorboards and the moaning of a familiar female voice.

Of course we were in no position to pass judgement; our ‘visits to the arcade’ were actually romantic walks along the pier, holding hands at the waterside, kissing slowly and deeply on the cliff top at sunset and on one occasion even making love on the beach in the dark like a proper boyfriend and girlfriend.

On that subject, despite all I had read, heard and even watched in movies with my girlfriends, I can now confidently say that in real life, sex on the beach is seriously over-rated.

During one passionate embrace at the far end of a late night stroll on the beach; when Jake’s fingers strayed under my micro skirt and touched my private places it became very clear what he intended to do with me and where he intended to do it.

It felt daring, exciting and arousing. In my naiveté Jakes desires had quickly become mine too and within a short time my knickers were around my ankles, my tiny skirt was around my waist and I was on my back on the sand in the semi-darkness with my brother’s strong, fit body between my thighs.

That’s when things began to go awry.

Despite Jake’s attentions to my weeping vulva, I couldn’t overcome my anxiety about being seen by passers-by and was completely clueless about how to go about my first al fresco sex. Driven by unfamiliar mutual lust, I didn’t even think to put anything beneath my bottom as Jake rolled a condom awkwardly onto his erection. When the sand moved beneath me and I became stiff and nervous, he failed to penetrate me first time, his smooth head ramming painfully into my clitoris.

I yelped; he pulled back; I fidgeted to get into a better position and as I did so, my damp labia must have touched the beach because unknown to either of us, sand began to get everywhere – and I mean everywhere!

Jake regained control quickly then penetrated me with an almost animal passion. In other circumstances it would have driven the full length of his wonderful erection deep into my inexperienced body in a single thrust, spreading my legs wide and robbing me of breath.

As it was, he only managed to penetrate half way before we realised that his wonderful erection wasn’t the only thing to have entered me.

“Shall I stop?” he whispered, holding himself still, his thick shaft stretching my gritty entrance.

“I don’t know,” I mumbled. It hurt but having got this far, the thought of Jake’s body leaving me unsatisfied was hard to take. “Maybe it‘ll get better if you keep going.”

“You’re amazing, Sexy Amy,” he grinned in the darkness, pulling himself back and thrusting into me again.

It was a mistake; it didn’t get better. In fact it got a lot worse but having gone so far it felt wrong not to see things through to their natural conclusion. The resulting sex was excruciating rather than exciting, extremely short and very embarrassing for us both.

At least no-one saw us!

The walk back to the cottage was awkward and painful and an immediate shower was essential on my return. I was sore and uncomfortable all night and the following morning and had to invent a few lies to put Mum off the scent.

I very much doubt we will do that again!

***

“I asked, Sexy Amy, what happens next?” Jake repeated, bringing me back from my reverie.

“It depends what you want, Gorgeous Jake,” I replied, raising my lips to meet his

We kissed gently, our passion for the moment satisfied by our most recent and most energetic lovemaking.

“I suppose we’ve gone way beyond the ‘one night stand’ stage,” I added with a sheepish grin.

“You could say that,” he chuckled. “We can’t just go back to where we were; like brother and sister, can we?”

My response was immediate.

“Write all this off as just a fling; a holiday romance?” I exclaimed, horrified. “No! Of course not; I’ve fallen in love with you. You said you love me too and...”

“And I do, Amy. I’ve never felt like this before.”

“So we’ve got to give it a try at least!”

There was another pause.

“It won’t be easy,” he said. “I mean, keeping it all secret. I’m not sure people would understand if they found out.”

“What do you mean,” I asked anxiously, my dreams of a long term romance seemingly at risk.

“I mean we know we’re not actually brother and sister but most people treat us as if we were. Mum and Dad have been together so long most of their friends never knew them before they were together.”

“I suppose you’re right,” I agreed.

“I’m not sure many of them know you and I aren’t actually blood relatives. I mean we even have the same surname; I’m not sure how they’ll react.”

That was true. When my Mum had married Jake’s Dad and taken his name, he and I had been little more than toddlers. Mum had changed my surname too so that we would feel like a real family and from that point of view it had worked very well indeed. Too well perhaps. We had always referred to each other as brother and sister and I considered Jake’s Dad to be mine too.

Of course, after this week Jake and I weren’t a normal brother and sister at all. In our new relationship this could make things very difficult.

“Most of my school friends think you’re fit,” I laughed. “One or two were planning to seduce you over the summer. They’ll be very disappointed if they find out you’re not available after all.”

At first the idea amused me but then I began to feel insecure again. What if one of my shapelier friends did try to get her hooks into my brother? And what if she succeeded? Almost all had better, more womanly figures than mine. Absolutely all had much bigger boobs, had much more experience with boys and would be much better in bed than I could possibly be.

As if reading my troubled thoughts, Jake rolled closer to me and began to stroke my tummy and the fronts of my skinny thighs.

“Well they’ll have to remain disappointed, won’t they?” he said reassuringly, his fingers now toying with my pubic hair. I opened my legs a fraction and felt his hand slide between my thighs, cupping my vulva in his palm

“And we don’t have to make any decisions yet,” he continued. “We’ve got the rest of the summer ahead of us. There’ll be plenty of time to get to know each other better – even better – before we have to let anyone know.”

My legs opened further and a long, confident finger began to trace the outline of my slit then, gently parting my outer lips, it worked its way deep between the fleshy walls and into the hot canyon within.

My body still sensitised by the lovemaking we had just enjoyed, I was already hot and wet. Jake’s finger expertly explored first the left side of my cleft, then the right, then began to toy with my clitoris.

Jake’s first penetration had been hard and energetic. I had loved every second and had climaxed quickly and easily but it had left my swollen nub quite sore. I winced.

“Does it hurt?” he asked, reading my body well.

“A little,” I blushed.

“Shall I stop?”

I shook my head emphatically.

“Perhaps not with your fingers though,” I whispered.

Who would have guessed that naive, virginal Amy would ever tell any boy how she would like him to have sex with her, let alone her drop-dead-gorgeous older brother?

“Well let’s see how you feel about this,” Jake grinned mischievously. “I think you’re ready for it.”

He rose over me; for a moment his strong, athletic body blocked out the sunlight then he lowered his head to my chest. I felt his hot breath on my nipples, first the left, then the right. Then the tip of his tongue flicked across my teats, again left then right.

A shiver passed through me. I could feel my nipples hardening and a warm, wet, familiar sensation began to grow between my thighs as I began to lubricate.

“Mmmm! That’s nice,” I purred, may hands rising slowly to stroke his shoulders and the back of his head.

Jake’s tongue danced around my boobs, toying with my teats, nibbling my nipples. I felt its warm, smooth heat around and under my tiny, pointed globes as they too firmed under his touch.

He sucked each teat into his hot mouth, his sharp teeth scraping lightly and tantalisingly over my aroused, sensitive flesh then suckled like a baby, drawing my entire nipple into between his lips, his tongue playing with its hard nub.

“Ohhh Jake!” I sighed, my arms lightly around his powerful, toned lower back.

I wanted to cradle his head in my arms, to feel him suckle on my breasts for a long, long time but it was not to be. Releasing my nipple from his lips, Jake began to place tiny kisses on and around my tiny boobs, over my shoulders, down my arms and across my tummy.

My eyes closed, I shivered again as his tongue traced a long, slow line along the ill-defined crease below my tiny boobs before moving southwards onto the flesh of my flat, skinny belly. As his mouth moved slowly downwards I felt his fingers sliding ahead, down my belly towards my groin.

His fingers tangled in my pubic hair. My legs opened instinctively; his hand was between my thighs.

“Mmm!”

I moaned softly again as his fingertips lightly stroked the flesh of my vulva, already puffy, sensitive and engorged after our previous lovemaking while his lips planted kiss after tiny kiss on and around my navel.

With every kiss his nose brushed against my skin and his hot breath made me tingle with excitement.

I felt the bed rock a little as Jake adjusted his position; I felt the warmth of his legs between my open thighs. Then his lips returned to my tummy but this time those tiny kisses were below my belly button. I felt him slide down the bed a little further; his broad shoulders pushed my thighs further apart.

Expecting to feel him rearing over me, and the now-familiar pause while he rolled on a condom; I was surprised to feel his lips on the inside of my thigh, half way to my knee.

I was more surprised to learn just how sensitive that part of me was; the heat of Jake’s breath and the touch of his tongue on my inner thigh were incredibly arousing. I could feel my lubrication flowing more freely.

Then his hot mouth began to move up my thigh towards my vulva, pausing to lick and kiss the crease where my leg and sex met.

“Ohhh that’s good,” I hissed. The new sensation was wonderful.

The warm wetness of his lips and tongue passed along my crease and over the top of my mound before descending along my other thigh.

“You taste salty, sexy Amy!” There was warmth and real affection in his voice.

My fingers left his hair and began to stroke the smooth skin of his shoulders as his mouth began the journey again. My body came alive at this new and incredible sensation; I could hear myself moaning softly over the faint wet sounds of Jake’s mouth on my body.

Then his head rose higher again and his long, smooth tongue began to lick the crease at the top of my other thigh. I writhed on the bed, my mind revelling in the dreamy delights of this new and exciting adventure.

Never before had a boy’s fingers let alone his mouth and tongue had such free access to my most private places. It felt... like nothing I had felt before.

“Just relax, ” his voice was low and seductive.

Jake’s finger joined his tongue between my thighs, stroking my flesh, dancing over my creases, toying with my puffy outer lips as his hot breath came closer and closer to my core.

“You are so beautiful,” my brother whispered softly.

His fingers were on my slit but instead of the long, slow stroke I was expected and wanted, I felt my outer lips being parted, my vulva being opened.

“Jake... what... what are you doing... please...”

“Shhh! Trust me, Sexy Amy. You’ll love it!”

The heat of his breath came closer and closer to my slit.

“Jake... Jake... mmmm... please... I’m not clean...”

“Shhh! It doesn’t matter!”

The hot breath was closer still, a single finger was entering my slit from above; it was around my entrance; it was inside my entrance; it was around my clitoris; it was on my clitoris.

“Mmmm! Oh that feels sooo goood!”

“Relax. Didn’t I tell you?”

Jake fingered me gently and lovingly, his touch soft but perfectly placed. I could feel the familiar warmth of my already well-lubricated vagina oozing even more juices onto my brother’s hand.

“Mmmm!”

The bed rocked slightly as he adjusted his position between my thighs once again. I felt his tongue along the crease at the top of my left thigh, then my right. I felt his fingers on my clitoris again, one on either side, nipping it gently.

“Jaaake... Mmmm... I’ve never... no-one has ever... ohhh!”

I felt the roughness of his fingertip under my clitoris while other expert fingers spread my outer lips wide. I felt the unfamiliar sensation of my fleshy hood being raised, opening the folds of skin that hid and protected my secret core.

“What... what are you doing...

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

I OHMYGODDD!!!”

All these years later, I can still remember vividly the shock that pulsed through my entire body the first time Jake’s tongue shot lightning-fast passed over my slit and across the fully exposed nub of my clitoris.

“OHMYGODDD!”

He did it again; my whole body convulsed, my back arched, my arms flew to his head in a vain attempt to push...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments