Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Student Body

19
11 Comments 11
41.9k Views 41.9k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Famous Story
The sun was barely out at eight am, when the first bell rang and students rushed to their first class of the day. The students at Sunset Valley High were tired and sick of school. Even the teachers were ready for the summer vacation to begin. But there were only two more weeks left, so they would have to endure it.

John Johnson snapped the shades of the window shut, as he heard his students shuffling into his classroom. He turned around and smiled at all the tired faces as he slipped behind his desk.

“Good morning class. I’m so glad to see everyone is awake this morning. Because today we are going to have a test on the bones in the hand,” he said happily.

Some of the students groaned at the word test, while others looked completely taken by surprise and frantically grabbed for their notebooks.

Terrie Jackson swayed into class, ten minutes after the bell rang. She stopped at the doorway and looked Mr. Johnson over, the right side of her gorgeous face hidden by her long hair. Her black shirt was one size too small on purpose and was stretched tight across her mammoth breasts. Her tan skirt was shorter than short, stopping at a little higher than mid-thigh even though the rules said it should stop just above the kneecap.

A smile crept to her lips as she let her gaze run up and down the length of his body, her bedroom eyes taking everything in and apparently liking what she saw. John was, on the average, 30 years younger than the rest of the male teachers.

“I’m sorry I’m late, Mr. Johnson,” she said in a breathy, soft voice. “I was… unavoidably detained.” She smiled at him, continuing to look him up and down.

She was a little taller than most of the girls in the school, standing 5’9”, and had long, thick, luxurious black hair which she almost always wore covering the right side of her face. Her eyes were green. They were the kind that were called “bedroom eyes,” the lids open only halfway or so, giving her the look of one who had just woke up. Her face was complimented by a perfectly shaped nose and full, soft lips.

She had an hourglass figure that all of the other girls in school would have killed for – a narrow waist, firm, flat stomach, and long, shapely legs that ended in a pair of firm, rounded buttocks. But it was without a doubt her exceptionally full bust that set her apart. Her breasts were huge, full and round, standing proudly out from her chest like twin basketballs, and they swayed heavily with every movement she made. Her nipples and the surrounding areola were equally as big as her breasts, her huge nipples perpetually erect, poking out against the fabric of her shirt all the way through her bra.

She was fully aware of the effect her figure had on the male members of both the student body and the staff, and she used it to her advantage at every turn. She never bought lunch at the school cafeteria, since the male students would line up to buy it for her. She could be late to any class she wanted and not hear a peep from the male teacher; likewise, if she got too hot (which she often did) and wanted to remove her blazer in violation of the rules, she did so without a word of complaint from anyone.

The male students – and the male faculty as well – secretly looked forward to her doing so. The sight of her big, perpetually erect nipples pressing against the fabric of her silk bra and the light cotton of the shirt was always enough to silence any objection to this slight bending of the school dress code.

“That’s fine, Miss Jackson,” John replied, trying very hard – and almost not succeeding – not to stare at her breasts. “Just go ahead and take your seat, and get ready for the test.”

She continued to smile at him, her smile growing as she walked past him to her desk near the back of the room, her rounded ass swaying with her movements. The boys in the class were mesmerized by her, and they all began to shift in their seats as the inevitable reaction to her presence took place. You could almost hear the slacks getting tight in the crotch as she walked past each young man. You also could almost hear the envy in the looks of the girls in the class as well, that wanted to be her.

Once she got to her seat she turned and slowly sat down, crossing her long legs and sitting back in her seat. She continued to look him up and down and smile that smile at him for a few minutes, giving John the impression that she was sizing him up.

Terrie looked around the classroom and smiled, while she straightened her skirt. She did her best to look ready to tackle the test. She learned down and unzipped the front of her backpack and pulled a mechanical pencil out of her bag. She began to think of names of the bones in the hand.

Mister Johnson turned to his computer and began to start up the program for grades. So many of his students were getting bad grades, but had the ability to do so much better. He tried to help them as much as he could, considering they needed his class for graduation.

He pulled out his keyboard and caught a glimpse of Terrie over his computer monitor. Her shirt was so tight that he could clearly see the lace of the cup bra she was wearing. She smiled coyly at him and sat back, thrusting those twin mountains at him. He could clearly see the big nubs of her nipples pressing against her bra and shirt, and he could have sworn they got even bigger as time went by.

“My God! Is she trying to get me hard?” he thought, but he quickly pushed the thought out of his head. John started to feel ashamed for thinking about a smart young student that way.

Terrie felt eyes on her and she looked up to notice Mister Johnson looking at her. She wiggled her fingers in a polite wave and smiled at him.

She was the first one done with the test. She breathed deeply for a moment and stood up to hand in the test. She returned to her seat and sat for another ten minutes before she heard the bell ring.

The next day when she came into class, she moved from her usual place in the back of the room to the center of the front row, right up where she could see him and vice-versa. John could tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her mammoth breasts swayed heavily back and forth as she dropped her backpack on the floor, threatening to rip the shirt wide open. Her nipples were huge and erect, poking out hard against the thin cotton of her shirt, and through the shirt John could see the large circles of her areolas.

Once again, the shifting of the young men in the class could be clearly heard as they got fleeting glimpses of her spectacular figure. She sat straight up in the chair, hands clasped on the desk in front of her, breasts pushed out towards him, smiling that coy smile at him for the rest of the class. He tried to hide his growing erection from her but didn’t quite manage it; he saw her looking down at it and saw her smile widen as she noticed the bulge in his pants.

The next day when Terrie sat down at her place in the center of the front row, John was surprised to see that her shirt wasn’t as tight as usual and she was wearing a bra. But he knew she was up to something, and about fifteen minutes into the period he found out what it was.

He had been writing on the black board and when he turned around the first thing he saw was that Terrie had propped the heel of her right shoe on the book rack beneath the desk, lifting her knee up, and had her knees spread wide apart. Her short skirt was out of the way. John could clearly see Terrie’s smooth-shaven outer lips and the small dark patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Her smile was bigger than ever as she moved her right knee back and forth slightly, letting him know that she knew he had seen that she wasn‘t wearing any panties.

For the next several days, Terrie alternated between teasing him with her huge braless tits or her naked mound. She was wearing him down, and he knew that it wasn’t going to be long before she got what she wanted – him. And he had a feeling that would be the end of his career at Sunset Valley High.

He was already surprised that the faculty hadn’t said something to him about what was going on, as they surely must have heard about it by now. He had thought about bringing it up himself, but to be honest about it all, he liked being the center of attention of this sexy young nymph, and she was certainly worth looking at!

As if she had read his mind, the next day after class he found a note that simply said, “Don’t worry, my pet. No one will ever know!” He couldn’t figure out how she got the not on his desk without seeing her put it there.

John was at the end of his rope. His desire for Terrie had been growing with each day that he was subjected to her considerable feminine charms, and he wanted her desperately. The only thing that had been holding him back was the thought of losing his job, and now she had just taken that doubt away from him – or at least made him not care about that any more.

The next day during class when he turned around from the blackboard again he saw that Terrie had propped her knee up again and was surreptitiously rubbing her mound with two fingers, smiling at him as she did so. He smiled back, turning to hide his growing erection again.

When the bell rang Terrie began to collect her things. Carefully she moved in a ladylike way so she would not reveal that she wasn’t wearing nothing underneath to the rest of the class. Then she grabbed her backpack.

Mister Johnson looked over and noticed that her attempt to be ladylike was to no avail. While she had succeeded in hiding what was not directly underneath her skirt, the small slit in her skirt had caught on her thigh and ripped all the way up to her waist. She looked startled at the sound and dropped her backpack, instantly turning a shade of crimson and grabbing her skirt. She quickly pulled the two frayed halves together.

“Mister Johnson! What am I going to do. I’m so embarrassed,” Terrie cried.

John quickly rushed over and slipped a protective arm around her, pulling the unexpectedly revealed side of her towards him,so no one would see the tear in her skirt.

“It’s okay Terrie, I have plan period next hour, you can wear an extra shirt I have around here and I’ll get some gym shorts from the athletic department. Meanwhile call your mother and have her bring you some more clothes,” John said.

“Thank you so much! This is so embarrassing,” Terrie smiled and began to giggle a little at the situation.

Mister Johnson threw her an oversized shirt toward her. She went into the closet to put it on while he ran to the gym coach and asked for some shorts. When he came back to the room, Terrie was sitting cross- legged in his chair. She was trying to reach her mother on her cell phone.

“It’s no use, Mister Johnson, my mom must have already left for work,” Terrie said.

“Sorry, kid, just put these on and maybe the knitting class can sew up the tear in your skirt,” He said, as he looked at her apologetic and headed her the shorts.

Terrie once again stood up and walked into the closet to put on the shorts. Mister Johnson watched her walk away and unintentionally admired her slender frame and round ass as she walked. He breathed deeply and quickly sat down in his chair so he could hide the obvious erection growing between his legs.

Just then, the door to the closet opened and she walked out. Her shirt was completely open and knotted beneath her massive breasts, and for the first time John saw her firm, flat stomach and the glittering belly button ring she wore. She was braless again, her massive breasts exposed by the open shirt, her hard nipples poking out through the fabric. Her breasts swayed heavily and seductively as she walked towards the desk.

“John… may I call you John?” she said in her breathy, sultry voice, sitting down in the chair next to his desk. She leaned forward, placing her elbows on the desk and resting her head in her hands. Her massive breasts lay on the desk top, bulging out at John. The framing effect this caused around her breasts was stunning.

“Of course,” John replied, his eyes transfixed by her beauty and utter sexuality.

“Good!” she said again, still smiling at him. “So tell me, John,” she said, her voice low, still holding her head in her hands, “Do you think you can handle me?”

“I think I can,” he replied. “As a matter of fact, Terrie, I’m sure of it,” he said, noting that she smiled more when he called her by her first name. “But the question I have is, can you handle me?”

“Oh, a challenge!” she said, sitting upright and placing her hands on the desk in front of her. “I love a challenge! But what makes you think I wouldn’t be able to handle you?” she asked.

“Because there’s something about me that you don’t know,” he replied, “something that no one here knows,” John replied.

“Really?” she said, lifting one eyebrow in a quizzical look. “And just what might that be, my pet?” she asked, her curiosity aroused – among other things. She could already feel her pussy getting wet and tingly at the thought of what was about to happen.

“You’re not the only one here who is – shall we say – bigger than average,” John said, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms, blatantly looking at her huge breasts and then up to her eyes as he said this. “I, too, am bigger than what most people would call ‘normal’ in a certain part of my anatomy.”

“You mean…” she said breathlessly, hoping what she was thinking was true. She looked down at his crotch and then back up to his eyes, her eyes hopeful and filled with desire.

“Yes, I mean just that.”

“How big are you?” she said, breathless again with excitement.

“Ten and a half inches, fully erect.”

She gasped as she sat back in her chair, her eyes wide, her mouth falling open in surprise, her eyes dropping down to his crotch. Then she began to smile and raised her leg up, and propped her foot up on his desk. She began to rub her pussy with one hand as she spoke.

“Mmmmm, that sounds just wonderful!” she said, rubbing her mound. “I’ve never had a cock that big inside me before!”

“Well, I think all that’s about to change,” John replied.

“Yes, it most certainly is!” she said, standing up in front of him and reaching under her breasts to untie the knot holding her shirt in place. “But before that happens, I want to see just how hard I can get you!” She pulled the shirt open and her massive breasts fell free, the huge nipples hard and erect, the areolas surrounding them dark and crinkling with excitement.

Now it was John’s turn to gasp. He had never seen such immense, round, and perfectly formed breasts before. Her areolas were very large, surrounding her equally large, erect nipples, and were just dark enough to give a good contrast. As he ogled her breasts, she slid her hands under them and lifted them up towards him, tweaking and pulling at both nipples with her fingers. She looked down at her nipples and then up at him, keeping her head low as she gazed at him, her lips in a smile. John could feel his cock quickly hardening, and shifted his position to give it room to grow.

“It’s working, isn’t it?” Terrie asked, her voice husky with growing passion. “You’re getting hard, aren’t you?” John just nodded in reply; Terrie smiled at him and pulled on her nipples harder. “Do you like my breasts, John? Do you like my big, hard nipples and the way they stand up for you?” she asked, pulling and twisting on her hard nipples. All John could do was stare in amazement and lust, and shift his position again to give his now fully erect cock as much room as he could inside his pants.

She walked over to his chair and stood in front of him, still holding her breasts up, tugging on the nipples. She slid her hands back and pressed her breasts together, offering them to him. He grasped the huge globes in his hands and pulled one to his face, sucking the hard nipple into his mouth.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder



Terrie moaned, slipping her hand around to the back of his head, pressing his mouth against her massive breast harder. John sucked hard, pulling the hard nub into his mouth and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by xxSnakePlisskenxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments