Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Shore Sex Part 2

"Our affair has some interesting side effects"

15
5 Comments 5
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words
"Where are Tim and Ed?" I asked my mom and the girls.

"They ran into some of their asshole friends," Jenny stated, followed by Felicia shooting her a look.

"They're meeting us at the pizza place at the end of the boardwalk at 6," my mom said.

"Do you know where they are?" I asked, not wanting to hang out with 4 women and listen to them point out the hot guys on the boardwalk.

"Last I saw they were by Midway," Jenny said with a little disgust still in her voice.

"I'll see you around 6 too," I said and left quickly before anyone could stop me.

We all met back up at 6 at the pizza place. I had found my brother and Ed and come to the conclusion that Jenny was right; their friends were assholes. We all sat at the table and placed our order with the waitress. She brought us our drinks first and Felicia kept wrapping her tongue around her straw and giving me seductive looks. She was sitting next to my mom, who was across from me, and I was hoping no one would notice our exchanging glances. I tried to ignore her, but couldn't help but look back at her. I could feel my cock stirring in my shorts and was thankful no one could see me adjust myself under the table. Tim and Ed were begging my mom to hang out with their friends tomorrow, but she wouldn't commit to an answer yet. "We'll see," is all she kept saying. Seeing they weren't getting anywhere, they wolfed down their pizza and ran to find their friends.

"Are you coming?" Tim asked me.

"I want to finish eating, where do ya think you'll be?"

"Probably by the go carts. Don't be too long."

"Ok, I'll see ya."

Jenny and Valeri moved down the table and Jenny asked, "Sooo, Rick are you dating anyone?" She giggled and leaned in for my answer.

I stopped mid chew and then slowly chewed the bite in my mouth, before I could answer, Felicia interrupted with "yeah Rick, you seeing any hot chicks?" With that my eyes widened a little and glared at Felicia, but she just smiled and sipped her soda.

I turned to Jenny, "No, I'm not dating anyone currently. I'll be going to college at the end of the summer."She turned to Valeri, but I couldn't tell what they were doing.

When we all finished, my mom got up to pay the check and the girls went to use the ladies room, leaving me alone with Felicia. She smiled at me, "I'm surprised you're not seeing any hot chicks, a good looking guy like you."

"The only 'hot chick' I've seen lately is you, Felicia" I said back to her in a low voice.

"I know, I'm just messing with you," she said playfully and then I felt her foot on the inside of my thigh.

I pushed it back down, "what are you doing? My mom is right over there and the girls could be back any minute."

I felt her foot brush the inside of my thigh and this time felt her toes extend and graze my cock. "Don't worry no one can see under the table, and by the feel of that cock, you like it."

I pushed her away again, adjusted myself, and sternly stated in a low voice "STOP! Here come the girls"

"We're all set to go," my mom said as she came back to the table as well.

I hopped up and ran to find Tim, Ed and their friends.

It was about 11pm when we all met up again and Felicia and my mom wanted to go back to the house. Tim, Ed, and Jenny instantly protested. Valeri, always the silent/kinda shy one, threw in a "me too." I wanted to stay out, but was exactly having a blast with Tim and Ed's friends. After some back and forth, mom and Felicia agreed to let everyone stay out as long as we stayed together and that I would drive carefully when taking them home later. I agreed and Tim and Ed ran towards their friends by the railing and a light cheer rang out. Jenny grabbed my arm with one hand and pulled Valeri along with the other. I instantly dreaded my decision. I took the keys from my mom and gave her and Felicia a quick wave good-bye. Felicia blew a kiss, but I wasn't sure if it was for me or Valeri. We followed the guys as they goofed around and Jenny held my arm tight with her head against my shoulder. I nudged her off.

"Stop Jenny, I don't mind you holding my arm, but don't be snuggling up to me." I said with a little attitude. I could tell I hurt her feelings as her smile went away and she let go of me. She held onto Valeri and the 2 of them just walked together, whispering to each other.

It was around 2am, when I finally drove everyone home. Valeri used her key to let everyone in, but before we went inside, I pulled Jenny aside.

"I'm sorry about before, I didn't mean to snap at you. You're a great girl and I shouldn't have treated you that way."

She instantly perked up, pulled me down and kissed my cheek, "thanks, you're a really cute guy." She giggled and ran inside.

After getting ready for bed, I went to my room and stripped down to my boxers before hopping into bed. As I was about to fall asleep, the door opened and there was Felicia in a long blue silk robe.

"What are you doing here? What if someone hears us?" I asked assuming she was there to revisit what happened in the afternoon.

"While I like where you're head's at, I'm not here for you to fuck me. Even if I was, no one would hear us. You're room is the furthest away and the rooms are practically sound proof." She explained.

"Then, why are you here?" I asked, now puzzled.

"I still owe you something." She said as she pulled back my covers and began to massage my cock through my boxers. "I'd like to think that's it's only fair that if I got to cum, you should too" She began to trace my cock with her tongue through my boxers. My cock grew and began to poke out the top of my boxers. She kissed the tip and slowly slid down my boxers licked my shaft as she went down. She licked and sucked on my balls, while she stroked my shaft until I was fully erect. I slid my hand up her leg, inside her robe and as I got to her panties she slapped away my hand, "No, this is all I'm here for."

She proceeded to lick and kiss my cock from the tip to the base. She took the head into her mouth while stroking the shaft. I felt her saliva running down my cock as she stroked it. As it got wetter, she took more into her mouth. I inhaled deeply and moaned a little with pleasure. She was now taking my entire cock into her mouth. I heard a gagging sound and she pulled back and I saw the stings of saliva from her mouth to my cock. She continued to aggressively suck my cock.

"I'm gonna cum," I told her as she sucked the head and worked the shaft. I felt the sensation beginning in my balls. I felt her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock as she took in a little more. "Here it comes," I warned her, but she never released my cock from her mouth. She proceeded to work my shaft slowly from the base to the tip as if trying to milk out every last drop.

As she sat up, she wiped the excess cum from around her mouth and sucked it off her fingers. "That was quite the load, Rick. I knew I should've taken care of you this afternoon. Don't you think?"

My mind was now blank and my eyes were just beginning to refocus. "I'd say it was worth the wait. You have one amazing mouth to go with the rest of that amazing body."

"You're so sweet, Rick. It's time for us both to get a good night's rest. I for one am still a little sore from the pounding you gave me this afternoon." She smiled and kissed me softly on the lips before leaving. I pulled up my boxers and just laid there with a smile on my face, reminiscing, before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up around 11am and threw on a pair of mesh basketball shorts and tshirt before leaving my room. When I got to the kitchen, only Jenny was at the table having some toast and I could see Valeri watching TV in the family room.

"Hey Rick," she said with a big grin leaning on her hand staring at me.

"Where is everyone?" I knew there was no way Tim and Ed were still sleeping.

"Your mom let Tim and Ed go hang out with their friends at the beach and Valeri's watching TV." she stated still staring at me.

"What about my mom and Fe . . Mrs. Carsillo?" I inquired. I almost said Felicia and hoped Jenny didn't think anything of it.

"Oh they were getting ready to go to the beach. You better hurry up and get ready, if you want to go with us. You are coming with us? Aren't you?" She asked worriedly.

"I'll try to be quick, but worst comes worst, I'll drive myself." I told her as I poured a glass of orange juice. I sat there drinking my juice, but finished it quickly because Jenny kept looking off into the distance and then stealing glances. Jenny looked very cute in her t-shirt and shorts, but I wasn't interested in her, though I could tell she was very interested in me.

As I walked toward the bathroom to take a quick shower, I saw Felicia's door partially ajar and leaned in to see what she was doing (and wearing). As I got closer, I saw her sitting on the bed wearing black shorts and a white tank top. I could see a black colored bathing suit through her top and tied around her neck. I was going to push the door open to say hi, when I heard a knock from the other door in her room.

"Hey Felicia, you decent?" came my mom's voice from the connecting bathroom.

"You know me, Joan, I'm never decent, but come on in," she said with a laugh.

I heard the door open and then saw my mom sit down on the bed. She was wearing an oversized black t-shirt and khaki shorts and had her long brown hair in a pony tail as well. "Very funny Felicia. Your mouth is gonna get you in trouble some day. I saw Rick wasn't in his room, so he's up. We should be able to leave in like a half hour/45 min."

I began to lean back and was turning to walk away when, "I gotta tell you something Joan, I fucked another guy yesterday." Felicia blurted out. I stopped and leaned in again. Was she confessing? How fast can I get out of this place? Is she nuts? So many questions were running through my head.

"What are you doing?" came a voice from behind me.

EllaxBoom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllaxBoom

It was Jenny.

"Stop messing around." I heard my mom say from in the room.

"I just finished asking Mrs. Carsillo a question. I'm going to take a shower now." I replied quickly to Jenny and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I waited about 5 seconds before slowly opening the door and looking to see that the coast was clear. Jenny was gone and I went back to the door and stood out of sight listening intently.

". . .where he's staying." was the tail end of the sentence I caught as I got back to the door.

"And that's why you were really late yesterday?" my mom asked. "you were letting some random guy fuck you at his place because you and Joe separated for the 100th time. You know you always get back together."

"You know Joan, you're just jealous because I was able to find a cute young guy to fuck me. If you'd stop dressing like some closed off housewife and dress like the sexy divorcee you are, you'd probably get some." Felicia argued back.

"I'm very happy with what I have right now. I know I'm not some plain Jane and sure if I dressed like you and I wanted it, I could have some cute young guy bend me over and fuck me hard." I was hearing words coming out of my mom's mouth that I could never have imagined. A shiver went down my spine and I decided to walk away, not wanting to know about my mom's sexual desires. There was a silence in the room and I decided to take a quick peak before walking away. They were hugging. I didn't get it. They went from arguing to hugging in a snap. Deciding not to try and understand what just happened, I turned away again. And again I was given pause when, "Ok, tell me what it was like," came out of my mom's mouth. I was intrigued by what Felicia would say about me.

She left the details of who I was pretty vague (cute young guy, saw him on beach, went back to place where he was staying). I was pleased with her physical description (tall, good build, nice smile, good sized cock). I smiled until my mom said "sounds like a guy I could go for." Felicia then went into great detail about our sexual experience. She pretty much just left out the whole beginning of our experience and made it her going back to my place and then us going into the bedroom. "Are you going to see him again?" My mom asked.

"Not only do I plan on seeing him again, Joan. I'm counting on him fucking me until I explode or can't walk. Whichever comes first." Felicia said with enthusiasm. This put a big smile on my face and a big erection in my shorts. "Don't worry I'll find a cute guy for you too." she laughed.

"Thanks Felicia,"my mom said sarcastically.

As I turned to walk away for real this time, I walked right into Valeri who had just entered the hallway.

"Oh I'm sorry Rick, I didn't mean to . . . bump . . . into you," she said started and slowed as her eyes went from my face to my obvious erection. Before I could say anything she ran down the hallway to her room. She only glanced at me briefly as she opened her door, before disappearing into her room.

The rest of the day was surprisingly uneventful except for when we first got to the beach. Like the previous day I took off my shirt and laid on my towel, watching the women strip down to their bathing suits. Valeri in her purple bikini, Jenny wearing a brown bikini and Felicia in a black bikini. The only difference was my mom was also wearing a bikini, a bright blue one. "Doesn't Mrs. Aronavici look good girls?" Felicia asked. As Valeri and Jenny both responded positively, I could see a confidence come over my mom, as well as a big smile. We stayed at the beach till about 5.

When we got back to the house, there was a message from Tim saying that he and Ed were going to stay at Brian's house that night. I was just happy that there were 2 less people to fight for the shower. I let the girls use it first and once I was done and dressed, I realized it was just me and 4 women again. "Just one more day" I told myself. We decided to go to some Italian restaurant for dinner. I was seated next to Felicia who kept one hand on my thigh and crotch most of the time. She would nudge me with her leg affectionately and I would nudge her back when I was sure no one was looking. I don't think I said more than 1 sentence all through dinner. The girls, my mom and Felicia talked non-stop about clothes and their tans and lip stick. I kinda just zoned out.

When we got back to the house, I turned on the Yankee game and sat on the couch. Felicia and my mom went outside on the porch with a bottle of wine. Valeri and Jenny went to their room. About half way through the game the girls came out of their rooms having changed (Jenny was wearing a white tank top and black shorts that said "Hottie" across the ass. Valeri was wearing plaid shorts and a pink tank top) and sat on either side of me.

"Who's winning?" Jenny asked. Valeri couldn't even look in my direction. I assume because of what happened earlier today.

"Yankees are up big" I said before quickly turning back to the TV. The game ended around 11pm (about the same time Felicia and my mom came in from outside) and I went to my room to get ready for bed. When I came out of my room in my shorts and t-shirt, my mom was walking Felicia past my door. The girls were on the couch still watching TV.

"We ended up drinking the whole bottle. I'm gonna put her to bed." my mom said.

"Good night cutie," Felicia kinda slurred and then as she leaned in to kiss me, I turned and let her lips...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by eknowshow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments