Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Shore Sex Part 3

"The weekend and summer both end with a shock."

12
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
After about fifteen minutes, the door opened again and Jenny stepped through, still naked. She seemed to be alone until she reached back and pulled an obviously unsure Valeri into the room. She then pushed her in front of her.

"It took some convincing, but we're both ready for you," Jenny said excitedly

I could tell Valeri was still nervous. I was sitting on the bed naked with only a sheet covering my growing cock and legs. She was just staring at the sheet not taking her eyes off it for a second.

"Valeri, why don’t you take your clothes off too and come sit next to me."

She didn’t release her stare until out of nowhere, Jenny grabbed the elastic of her shorts and panties and yanked them both down. Her head whipped around toward Jenny and her draw dropped.

"You were taking too long," exclaimed Jenny. Valeri's pussy was a petite little clamshell, hairy but trimmed. Before she could turn back around I had gotten up and decided to help her with her shirt. Once her shirt was off over her head she immediately looked me in the eyes, not wanting to look down. I took her hand and walked her over to the bed.

I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Just lay back and we'll take it slow. If you want to stop, just tell me. I won't be mad."

"It's not that I don’t want this, it's that I've had a crush on you for years," she finally spoke. "I just can't believe it's finally gonna happen. I..." before she could get out another word I kissed her passionately. I felt her tongue begin to dance with mine. We were making out for a couple minutes before I felt something else.

I broke away from Valeri's mouth and turned to find Jenny licking and kissing my cock. Valeri then put her hand on it as well and began to stroke it while Jenny continued to play with the head. I turned back to her and began to kiss her some more while she stroked.

I kissed down her neck and along her collarbone before beginning to fondle and kiss her breasts. I worked my way around her areolas before getting to her now quite perky nipples. I flicked them with my tongue and every so often took a light nibble with my teeth, which seemed to drive her crazy. I could see her pussy getting moist and with the way the two of them were working my cock, I was taken over by a ravenous need for sex and knew exactly how I wanted them.

I eased Jenny's mouth off my cock and stood up, walking over to my bag.

"Don't stop now, my whole body is tingling," Valeri said sitting disappointed on the bed.

"Are you going to fuck me like...?" Jenny asked and trailed off as she looked over at Valeri. She knew not to ruin the moment by telling Valeri I had fucked her mom. She got up and sat on the bed too.

"Oh we're not done yet. I'm not stopping til both of you cum," I said as I pulled out a couple condoms from my bag. I opened one and put it on before walking over to the bed. I grabbed Jenny and stood her up. Then I grabbed Valeri and positioned her at one end of the bed with her legs spread a little, her moist pussy looking so inviting. I lay down between her legs on my side. "Jenny, come lay down next to me." She practically jumped into the bed, and laid there staring at me, looking me up and down. She was practically shaking with anticipation.

I first began to play with Valeri's pussy with one hand and then pulled Jenny in closer with the other. I kissed Jenny on the lips and continued to make out with her as I caressed the curves of her body with my free hand. Valeri began to moan a little. Jenny was a little wild and all over the place with her tongue until my hand found her now soaking wet pussy. Her tongue stopped and I felt her body finally relax. She looked down at my hand playing with her pussy. She arched one of her legs to allow my hand better access and began to moan a little as well. I noticed both girls purse and bite their lips. After a couple minutes I changed things up.

I had them switch positions, but then moved my body further up between Jenny's legs so I could kiss and lick her pussy. I then turned Valeri's body away from me before pulling her in close. Jenny's pussy was so warm and wet as I kissed around her pussy and licked and fingered her clit. I caressed Valeri's body feeling my way up and down. I lifted her one leg so I could better feel her pussy. The girls began to moan again. I spread Valeri's pussy lips with my hand and to her surprise, slid the head of my cock in its tight embrace.

"OH MY GOD!" she blurted out.

"I know, aren't his hands amazing?" Jenny asked in between moans of excitement.

As I began to slowly move in and out with my cock, Valeri's moans got a little louder with some "oh my gods, and "yeses" thrown in.

"His hands are good, but his cock feels amazing."

I saw Jenny look down toward my cock thrusting in and out of Valeri's pussy with and increasing speed. "Don't worry you're next," I assured her to ease and preempt her obvious protest.

After several more minutes of moaning, I pulled out of Valeri's pussy and stopped sucking on Jenny's clit. "NOOO!" they both exclaimed. I smiled and slid up the bed next to Jenny.

"Stand up for a sec, Jenny." She stood up on the bed and I lay on my back in the middle of the bed. Valeri had turned toward me and began to fondle my balls. "Valeri come here and let me taste your sweet pussy." She crawled up the bed and straddled my body up on her knees. I grabbed Valeri's tight ass with both hands. "Jenny. . ." before I could get any more words out Jenny had kneeled down over my cock and was positioning it into her pussy. I pulled Valeri's pussy toward me and began to lick and kiss it.

After sliding my cock in, and beginning to bounce up and down on it, she said, "Valeri was right, you're cock feels so good." She continued to move up and down at varying speeds. I could feel her weight shift as she tried different angles and approaches.

I continued to make Valeri moan and she began grind her pussy into my face. She rotated her hands between leaning against the wall, fondling her breasts and pulling my hair.

"I feel like I'm going to explode," exclaimed Jenny.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"OH MYYYY GOOOOOOD!"

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock right before she came to a stop with it completely inside of her. I felt her get off and then slide the condom off. I could then feel her tongue on my balls and hand stroking my cock. I was almost ready to explode myself. With this feeling I pulled Valeri's clit in tighter as I sucked on it and smacked and squeezed her ass.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

I was then slipped my finger into Valeri's asshole.

"OH MY!" she blurted as she bucked against my face.

After a couple minutes of this, I was ready to explode.

"I think I'm gonna cum," Valeri yelled.

"OH YES."

"OH YES."

"DON'T STOP."

I then felt Jenny's tongue run up my cock and squired all over her face.

"YESSSSSSS," Valeri then exploded all over my face. I got soaked. Valeri was quite the squirter.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I've never cum like that before."

"Oh my god, you're all wet,” laughed Jenny. "Here wipe yourself off,” she said as she tossed me a shirt.

"HEY! That's my shirt," complained Valeri.

"Well I wasn't giving him my shirt," responded Jenny with a smile.

The three of us ended up just laying there naked, talking about what just happened. We smiled and the girls giggled. We also decided we would keep this between ourselves. The girls then gathered their clothes and left. As I turned to go to sleep, the door opened once more. It was Jenny.

"I hope we can do this again sometime, but until then here's a memento," she smiled and threw me her panties before leaving again.

I decided to avoid any awkwardness the next day and skipped the trip to the beach. At the end of the afternoon, we all went home. There were smiles and glances exchanged with each of the three women I had been with this past weekend. I never slept with Valeri or Jenny again, but we always had the memory and have reminisced/laughed about it here and there.

Felicia and I got together several more times throughout the summer, but it wasn't until the final week before I went to college that things escalated.

We were all back in our hometown. I had gotten a call from Felicia asking me to come over for a going away present. When I arrived she answered the door wearing a white silk short robe, loosely tied. Her large breasts were almost fully exposed. I closed the door behind me and instantly took off my shirt and dropped my shorts. Most of our "get togethers" were just pure sex. My boxers could barely contain my growing erection.

"Hang on honey, this is my going away present for you. It's going to be a little different. Put this on,” she said as she handed me a black mask that covered the top part of my face. I looked at the mask and gave Felicia a puzzled look. "Trust me honey, I've got a surprise for you and it requires you to wear this." As I hesitated she undid her robe and let it drop to the floor revealing her sexy, beautiful naked body. With this I put the mask on. "And as a reward..." She dropped to her knees and took my boxers down. She then took my cock into her hand and began to stroke it before slipping just the head into her mouth. She sucked my head and fondled my balls until I was completely erect and my cock was throbbing. "That will do nicely," she said as she stood up. She took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom.

When we got inside, there was another woman inside sitting on the bed wearing her own mask and a light blue silk short robe. Felicia released my hand and walked over to her friend and took her hand and she stood up.

"Well honey this is my gift. I told her about the amazing guy I was fucking and asked her if she would be my gift to you. Don't worry I gave you both masks so your identities would remain a secret." Felicia then pulled the sash on her friends robe and slowly pulled it off her shoulders to the ground.

She was short, not more than 5'2". She had a couple extra pounds, but mostly in the right places. She wasn't nearly as tan as Felicia. She had 34C breasts and huge areolas and nipples that sagged a little. She had shoulder length curly brown hair. She had big loose pussy lips, and was completely shaved. "Now I want you to fuck her however you want, while I watch. It doesn't have to be intimate if you don't want it to be. It can be whatever you want it to be, it's your present."

I was so excited from this view and the blow job from the living room. I walked up to the woman and picked her up into my arms. I started by kissing her neck and slid my cock into her pussy as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She threw her arms around my neck and began to slide up and down on my cock.

As she began to moan and breathe heavy, I noticed Felicia had sat down in the chair in the corner and was masturbating with a dildo. I soon laid the woman onto the edge of the bed and continued to thrust into her pussy from a standing position. I could hear my balls slapping against her ass in between her moans of pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” she begged.

I slid her up the bed and flipped her onto her stomach. I lifted her ass into the air and fucked her from behind. I smacked her ass and pulled her hair.

"OH YES, spank me harder," she yelled. I obliged and spanked her harder til her cheeks were red.

"YES."

"YES."

"I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGG."

Her body went limp and she continued to breathe heavily, but I wasn't done with her yet. I flipped her to her back lapped up her juices with my tongue and she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tighter.

"OH YES," I heard Felicia yell from the corner and turned to see her cumming thanks to her trusty dildo. Her body went stiff and she squeezed her left breast as she came. I then got to my knees and began to fuck her friend again. I put her feet up on my shoulders, as I fucked her slowly. Felicia came over to the bed and began to fondle her friend’s breasts before leaning in to kiss her lips. They made out as I fucked her friend. Felicia then began to kiss and suck her friend’s nipples.

"I'm gonna cum again," her friend exclaimed.

"YES."

"YESSSSSSS."

"Oh My GOD! You are. . ."

I cut her off, "I'm gonna cum too." I then groaned as I came inside her. Felicia then pulled my cock out and sucked every last drop from my cock.

Felicia looked up at me while lying on her friend’s stomach. "How did you like your present?"

"Best present ever,” I told her as I got up off the bed.

She got up too, and walked me out of the bedroom. "Good luck finding a girl like me in college." she smirked. She then kissed me softly on the cheek. "I'm gonna miss you, honey."

"I'll miss you too, Felicia."

Felicia and I would "get together" one more time after I got back from college, but that's a story for a different day.

As always the names and some of the facts have been changed to protect the identities of the characters.

Published 
Written by eknowshow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments