Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swimming with Sharks

"Shane see's Kat at the aquarium during the day, and meets her at night to go over the deep end!"

2
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It’s a busy day at the aquarium, as you wander from tank to tank watching the creatures swim back and forth. Huge groups of school children on field trips in matching t-shirts pass young frazzled parents dragging screaming children from tank to tank, trying to get their attention. You scoot past a young woman with a gaggle of toddlers, frantically pointing at the penguins behind the glass as they stare blankly back at the shifting crowd.

As you squeeze in between two groups of children, attempting to avoid trampling the wide eyed 10 year old's paying more attention to the fish than where they’re walking, you see me. Leaning against a wall, I have my foot propped up, the sunlight streaming through the tank behind me turning my dark brown hair shades of red and purple. Your mind registers my khaki pants and blue collared shirt with the aquarium logo printed over my left breast, branding my as an employee.

You’re making eye contact now, and your heart skips a beat as I parts my lips. As you smile at me, I wink and pull a pad of paper and a pen from the back pocket of my khakis, scribbling something down as you make your way closer to me. You’re near enough to speak without screaming over the din of the crowd now, but as you start to introduce yourself, I put my finger to your lips. I'm holding the folded paper down by my side, and as I raise my hand to slide the slip in your pocket, my fingers brush your crotch and a little grin passes over my face. Abruptly, I back away, and you notice the group of people edging towards us. I start rambling about the whale sharks in the tank behind me and usher you past me.

Rounding the corner, you pull the paper from your pocket and read it quickly.

meet me back here in 6 hours...
come around back if you think you can handle it!

Making your way out of the aquarium, the only thought running through your mind is, “What the hell am I gonna do for 6 hours?!”

Six hours later…

As I pull into the parking lot, I see you leaning against your car just as casually as you please. I’m grinning like an idiot, gotta pull it together before I scare you off…you’re so sexy though, I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to hold out before I rip your clothes off. I park, take a deep breath, dab on some perfume, and step out of my car. I walk towards you and pull up short as you extend your hand.

“I’m Shane”, you drawl and I have to fight off a shiver of excitement as you take my hand and press it to your lips.

“Shane, I’m Kat. You wanna go for a swim?”

I sidle off towards the staff entrance without looking back to see if your following. I open the door and reach back for your hand. As soon as I feel your touch, I scoot us along the wall under the camera and into another staff entrance. The hallways behind the main visitor plaza are a labyrinth of doors and stairs and you’re looking around like you expect to see other people. I lead you up a flight of stairs and out onto a feeding deck over the mammoth tank that housed an array of whale sharks, manta rays, reef sharks, and thousands of fish. The lights in the tank were dim but they provide enough visibility to see the sea life constantly swirling throughout the tank.

I turn my body towards yours and slip off my shoes. You do the same, watching me with a mixture of awe and amusement flitting across your features. You pull your shirt over your head, and it’s all I can do not to close the space between us and splay my fingers across your broad chest. I tug my shirt off and grin as I catch you watching me from the corner of your eye. My nipples strain against the lace fabric of my bra and my lace boy shorts are wet with excitement. I slip into the water before I do something hasty and you follow suit.

Before I disappear beneath the surface, I swim up to you, so close that our bodies are nearly touching. I lean in and touch my lips to your ear.

“Just act like you belong, moved fluidly, and don’t think. Just swim.”

That said, I sink slowly, trailing my hands down your body as I go, smiling as I feel you come alive beneath my touch. The sea life is constantly moving around us as we swim amongst them, reaching out to touch anything that came close enough and coming up for air every now and again. After an hour or so, I pull myself back up on the platform and shake off. Before you have time to ask questions, I scoop my clothes up and trot back down the stairs.

Weaving my way through the maze of halls, I reach a door and stop short. You attempt to brace yourself from tripping over me, and grab my hips, your body pressing against mine.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

I’m done for…I spin in your arms and shove you against the wall. My hands are all over your body, your hands in my hair. My mouth is on yours, my tongue probing, dying to taste you. Our bodies are starting to move of their own volition, our skin still damp as the heat radiates around us in the chilly hallway.

I break first, reaching for my ID and sliding it through a panel in the wall. We push through the door and up the staircase, and with another swipe of my card, the door opens into a large room with a glass floor. Underneath the floor are giant hammerheads and reef sharks much bigger than the others in the tanks visible to the masses. The sharks swim in circles, one occasionally nipping at another.

I turn to explain the extra tank but the time for talking has passed. I put my hands on your chest and rake my nails slowly down your body. It’s agonizing, I think I’m torturing myself more so than you, but it’s completely worth it to see the look on your face and hear the groan that escapes your lips. Quickly, before you realize what I’m up to, I seize your boxers and drop them to the ground. Your hands are already on my back, efficiently undoing the clasp on my bra, and tearing my panties down around my ankles as you lay me down on the glass. The sharks are swimming in predatory circles beneath us as our bodies steam up the glass.

My mouth is on yours, then trailing downwards, while my hands hold yours next to your face. I pause here and there to run my tongue in lazy circles around your nipple before I take it in my teeth and I hear your gasp and smile to myself. Lower now, but you’re much taller than me so I have to release your hands. My hands follow my mouths path down your body, slipping down your sides as I stop to nibble on your hips elicit a moan, and slide down lower still. Teasing gets trickier now, but I love a good challenge.

Your dick is hard against my breasts as I slide and back and forth, creating friction. I take your balls in my right hand and massage them with my fingers as you breathe my name and groan as I take your head in my mouth. I flick my tongue back and forth and take more of you in my mouth. Farther down until there’s nowhere left to go. Faster now, your hips move in rhythm with me.

You reach down, pull me up, and roll me over in one fluid motion. My hands are in your hair as you kiss me hard, tongue thrusting in to meet mine. This is exactly what I was going for, teasing you relentlessly until you have no choice but to take control. Your mouth is hot on mine, our breaths coming in shorter gasps while our hearts race to keep up. Your mouth moves down to my neck, across my collarbone, to my chest. Now it’s payback for all my teasing and I don’t know if I can hold back my screams as your teeth grasp my nipple and tug. Lower now, down my stomach, your tongue meets my hip bones and I moan your name.

Your fingers are on my clit, trying to find their groove. Drawing lazy circles until they hit their stride and my hips are rising up to you, begging for attention. Your fingers slide lower and slip into me. Your name is on my lips, my hands clawing at your shoulders. I’m moaning as you slide your beautiful body up the length of mine. My hips are rubbing against yours and I need you inside me, I need you to fill me. Then, you’re pushing your way into me, filling me to the brim, and thrusting. The time for teasing is over; now it’s all business.

We find our stride in a matter of seconds, in and out, in and out, harder each time. I’m screaming your name now, and the sharks below our bodies are reacting to the noise, snapping at one another. You flip me onto my stomach and keep your body pressed close to mine. I can feel your chest on my back and your breath on my ear, and see the frenzied sharks below us.

The adrenaline is blasting through our veins, your thrusts get harder and harder with each passing second, our rhythm picking up as we near the edge. You’ve got my hair balled into your fist, pulling my face back towards yours while I’m screaming your name. I’m losing it, I can’t hold back any longer, and I’m taking you with me. With one last thrust, our muscles clinch, and we tumble over the edge into the abyss of ecstasy.

We fall against the glass; our bodies still pressed close and watch the sharks beneath us. They start to calm down as we pant, trying to slow our racing hearts. We lay for a while just like that, my body touching yours, watching the sharks. Around the same time, we realize that we’re covered in sweat and I casually mention the shower room they have just around the corner for the divers. We decide to check them out and see what happens next!

Published 
Written by Silas_Leigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments