Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher, Sexy Teacher - Chapter II

"A young student meets his teacher at her apartment after school."

76
14 Comments 14
75.7k Views 75.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Famous Story
“Oh my god Miss Davis, that was so HOT!” he panted out barely catching his breath.

“I’m glad you liked that Jason.” She said as she pulled up his underwear and pants, tucking his cock back inside with his help.

He looked at her with surprise, hoping they weren’t finished as she turned towards him and said, “We can’t risk getting caught here Jason. Tell you what, come to my apartment tonight and we’ll see what happens, ok?”

“Alright Miss Davis, I’ll be there.” He quickly replied.

“Please Jason, call me Kayla, but only when we’re alone. In the classroom, it’s still Miss Davis, got it sugar.” She told him.

She stood up and moved to her desk where she grabbed a piece of paper and jotted her address down. As she handed her address to Jason, he beamed a huge smile as he knew exactly where she lived. In his mind, he quickly drew up plans to arrive there with a dozen roses to express his love for his teacher, his new found lover.

She stood up, kissed him softly and said, “See you around seven my love.”

Chapter II

Miss Kayla Davis, senior class high school teacher, was driving home with her mind in a blur. She couldn’t believe herself, the fact that she acted out on her deepest secret desires. The thought that she actually aggressively dropped to her knees and gave one of her handsome students a blow job right in her classroom caused her pussy to moisten once more.

As she drove towards her home, a thirty minute ride, she found herself sliding her right hand inside her dress, slipping her fingers under her sheer panties until she found the slick feeling of her hot juices. Her pussy tingled as her fingertips grazed her swollen clit ever so slightly as she mindlessly drove closer to home.

Images passed through her mind of Jason’s throbbing cock sliding between her lips, his moan of pleasure seconds before shooting his hot seed down her throat. She moaned softly as she remembered the feeling of his firm but trembling hands cupping her breasts for the first time. She could feel her face becoming flushed as her excitement was building.

Two fingers slid inside her dripping wet pussy as her thumb pressed and rubbed her erect clit. Her breathing was becoming very heavy. God, she thought, watch what you’re doing here, you’ll have an orgasm just before you have an accident. Pulling her hand away from her aroused pussy, she laughed to herself, yeah, explain that to the policeman.

It was around 5pm when she arrived home. Just a little less than two hours before her handsome student should arrive at her apartment. Her mind was racing as the time couldn’t pass fast enough. She made herself a quick dinner, ate and cleaned up before she moved to her bedroom to get ready.

Again standing in front of her full length mirror, she peeled off the layers of plain looking school teacher attire to once again admire her well toned and voluptuous body. Standing there in only her sexy white Victoria Secret Bra and panties, she decided to grab a shower and freshen up before young Jason’s arrival.

After school Jason drove home is his new 2010 BMW M3 that his father gave him early for a high school graduation present. He was very light headed as he couldn’t believe what took place with his sexy teacher. He had so many fantasies about his teacher but nothing compared to what happened. His cock was still hard as he tried to adjust it as he drove home.

He got home around 4pm and headed up to his room. Locking his door, he turned on his computer and pulled up some of his favorite porn sites. One of his favorites was a site , where he could find so many hardcore pages to fantasize about his sexy teacher, Miss Davis. There was a sexy brunette school teacher that looked like Miss Davis only Miss Davis was so much prettier and hotter than the model in the video.

Jason stripped down, lubed up and stroked his rock hard cock for what felt like only a few minutes when actually it was over an hour. He brought himself to the edge of orgasm several times. His desires for his sexy school teacher were driven so high with so many hot web sites on the subject. He had hours and hours of jerk off material but now he knew the real thing was only a couple hours away.

He quickly got a shower and struggled not to stroke his hard long shaft to bring himself off. He got dressed and ran down stairs to grab a quick bite to eat. His dad was at the dealership late as usual and mother had dinner ready for him. He ate his dinner and rushed out the door around 6pm. He wanted to stop and pick up some roses and a card for his sexy teacher on his way to her apartment.

Kayla stood completely nude after her shower, holding up and going through her sexiest lingerie, trying to decide what to wear. It had to be something so sexy that her young student would never forget it. She finally decided on a yellow teddy with matching panties, garter belts and stockings. As she ran her finger through the sheer material, her pussy grew moist in anticipation as to what the evening would hold.

As she slipped on the lingerie, she closely watched herself in her mirror once more. She loved to look upon her body and admire just how sexy she could transform herself. The yellow material against her deep dark golden tan in contrast to her raven black hair looked so gorgeous. Her sexy white tan lines and her pale white pussy mound with her jet black landing strip of pussy hair visible through the sheer yellow material should arouse her young student.

“Yes, that should do the trick.” She said out loud as she wrapped her shortest terry cloth robe around herself and walked into the kitchen.

It was getting close to seven now. She grabbed a bottle of red wine from the frig and poured two glasses. As she waited, leaning against the counter, she sipped on her wine, swirling the flavor under and around her tongue. He mind returned to the feeling of her tongue gliding around her young students swollen cock head. She felt her juices trickle from her pussy lips, dampening the crotch of her sexy yellow panties.

Jason stood at her door for over a minute trying to catch his breath. His cock was stone hard inside his jeans as he tried to imagine what waited for him on the other side of the door. His cock was so hard it was actually aching to be freed from the confines of his tight jeans. He was still light headed as his hand reached up for the door bell.

Ding, dong! The door bell sounded deafening to his ears. His heart was pounding where he could hear it beating in his throat. His knees trembled and shook as he rang the bell a second time. As he heard the turn of the door knob, his eyes were glued to the door.

As the door opened, his eyes fell upon the most gorgeous creature in his life. As their eyes met, you could feel the love, lust and desire each had for the other. His eyes moved from her perfect hair, over her beautiful face to her sexy terry cloth clad body and then down to the most gorgeous nylon covered legs he had ever seen. She was also wearing a pair of sexy black high heels to accent her perfect legs.

Seeing the look of sexual desire and lust in his eyes, she opened the door and said, “Come on in Jason. Are those for me?” as he handed her the roses.

“Yes Miss Davis. There’s a card with them too.” He replied as he leaned forward to kiss her softly on the lips.

“Kayla, please call me Kayla honey.” She said as she read the card and he walked past he into her apartment.

“Nice place Kayla.” He said softly.

“Thanks love, would you like some wine?” she said as she moved to the kitchen counter and handed him a glass.

“Thanks Miss Davis, I mean Kayla.” He said with a laugh as he took the wine from her hand, sexual sparks went through his body as their fingertips touched only for a second.

“Easy there young man, drink your wine slowly, savor the taste on your tongue. I see I have so much to teach you.” She said with a wicked smile as she watched him start to gulp down his wine.

They looked long and hard at each other as they sipped their wine. Kayla looked down his firm young body, across his broad masculine chest, down across his abs to the huge thick bulge in his pants. She could tell he was very hard and swollen by the thickness of the bulge in his pants. Her pussy trickled more of her juices inside her panties.

Kayla set her empty wine glass on the counter and reached for the belt of her robe. She watched her student’s eyes widen as she loosened the belt of her robe. She held the robe closed and looked into the eyes of her young man, seeing the look of intense anticipation, almost a look of torment as she teased him just a bit longer.

Slowly she opened her robe, exposing her stunning body to her eager young student, “Do you approve Jason?” she asked, knowing by his body actions the answer was yes!

“Oh my god Kayla, you are so beautiful!” his voice shaking.

As she slipped the robe from her shoulders, exposing her voluptuous womanly body completely to him, he just let out a soft moan expressing his immense desire for his sexy teacher. His eyes consumed every inch of her perfect shape, from her pale white globes of full breast flesh, her erect swollen dark nipples covered by the sheer yellow laced material.

Like studying for an exam, he took in every detail of her sexy body. The slightly hidden curves of her smooth belly under the teddy, her sexy matching panties covering her sweet pussy mound. The sight of her jet black pussy hair barely visible on her mound inside her panties was so arousing. His eyes continued down her body to her perfect legs inside the sexiest sheer yellow nylons, held up by matching yellow garter belts.

“You are so gorgeous. I knew you would look good but this is unreal.” He said softly, as he gasped for air.

“Well thank you young man. Come with me.” She said as she had to get him to her bedroom right away before she might chicken out.

Jason set his wine glass down, took his sexy teacher’s hand and followed her towards her bedroom. He watched her perfect ass sway from side to side as she walked. He could see the sides of her breasts swing as they hung naturally and jiggled as he walked behind her. His cock was throbbing as he could barely contain his excitement.

As they reached her bedroom, she turned and placed her arms over his shoulders as they embraced looking deep into each others eyes, moving closer until their eyes closed and their lips touched softly. Electricity passed through them, from their lips and throughout their bodies as their kisses became more passionately.

His hands dropped down to cup her panty covered bottom, pulling her closer, pressing her pussy hard into his throbbing cock. She moaned softly in his mouth as he forced her erect clit into his hard cock. Their kisses were becoming more ravaging as their desires began to overcome them. His right hand cupped and caressed her left breast, feeling her turgid nipple pressing the inside of his palm.

He was pressing things too fast, she needed to slow him down so she pushed him back and said, “Jason, slow down honey. Let’s take this slow so we can enjoy every second, ok?”

“Alright Kayla, I just want you so badly. I’m not really sure what to do. I’ve only been with two girls before.” He replied.

“I want you too love but be patient, I’ll teach you everything you need to know.” She said smiling as in her mind she loved the idea of teaching, teaching him all her sexual turn-on’s and desires.

“Now let me undress you.” She said as she pulled his shirt up over his head.

She felt a series of sensations in her quivering pussy as she looked at his masculine chest. His chest was lightly covered in chest hair and his pecs were firm and defined. You could tell he worked out by the lines of his muscles. He wasn’t a hulk body builder like that, just very toned and firm. She never liked the huge muscle bound jocks in school.

“Hmmmm baby.” She moaned as her hands moved about his chest, feeling every inch of his young teenage body.

She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips, then moved to his neck. She breathed hot air into his ear as she nibbled on his ear lobe. He moaned with desire as she found something that turned him on, based on his body responses. Her soft red lips moved lower and circled his left nipple. She sucked it lightly as he moaned softly again.

Her hands moved to his belt, opening it slowly as she trailed kisses down over his firm abs. Her fingers found his zipper and slowly pulled it down as she looked up into his eyes. He was looking down at her every move, watching her closely as she began to open his jeans. He could feel the pressure on his swollen cock lessen as she began to pull down his jeans.

As he stood there in front of her, she again found his huge hard cock inches in front of her face. She could see the thick outline of his shaft inside his white cotton briefs. She leaned forward where her mouth was nearly touching his hard shaft. He could feel the heat of her hot breath warming the material of his underwear as she breathed heavily.

He watched as she opened her sweet red lips and took the head of his cock between them. The feeling was so unreal as he felt the moist heat through his underwear. The sensations the pressure of her soft lips were creating on his cock head were teasing him to a point of extreme pleasure. He couldn’t believe how something so small could create such pleasure.

“Ok honey, let’s get these jeans off.” She said softly.

She pushed him backwards until he was sitting on her bed. While on her knees, she removed his shoes, socks and pulled off his blue jeans. She stood up, pulling him up with her as she again dropped to her knees in front of him. Looking at the huge thick cock inside his underwear, her thumbs hooked under the elastic band and pulled down slowly.

She watched as his thick shaft came slowly into view. A devilish thought passed through her mind, he had such a sexy cock when it was hard and solid. As she pulled down his underwear, his thick shaft sprung free, hitting her check leaving a trail of pre-cum. His underwear slid to the floor, adding to the pile of her student’s clothes.

“Are you ready for another good cock sucking baby? She asked in a very seductive tone.

Kayla’s fingers circled her young student’s hard shaft and guided his swollen cock head to her lips. He pushed his hips slightly forward in anticipation of the feelings to come. She gave her most seductive look she could muster and looked up into his eyes as her velvet lips parted and encircled his huge purple cock head.

“Ummmm yessssssss Kayla. That feels good.” He moaned out as he watched his thick shaft disappear between his sexy teacher’s lips for the second time that day.

He watched his gorgeous teacher suck his thick shaft. She would look up at him every now and then with her sexy steel blue eyes. Looking down over her body, he swore his cock swelled up even more.

2FuckingGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
2FuckingGoddess

The sight of a beautiful woman in sexy lingerie sucking his cock was about the most erotic sight imaginable.

He loved how sexy her one hand held the base of his cock while the other cupped and softly kneaded his balls. His eyes followed her arm up to the sensual lines of her shoulders, her raven black hair flowing over them off to one side as her head was slightly tilted to one side.

Looking farther down, he watched the soft swells of her breasts, her hard dark nipples all swollen and puffy looking inside her sheer lingerie. The finest view was of her boy shorts panty covered ass. Her heart shaped ass was absolutely a stunning view from above looking down. She was an absolute gorgeous woman who happened to be his young teacher.

“God Kayla, you are so beautiful.” He moaned out as she looked up and sucked his cock a little bit faster.

She sucked his cock harder and began to stroke his shaft in time with her in and out movements. She could feel his cock swell inside her mouth as his orgasm approached. She slowed to keep her young stud from cumming too soon. She held his huge cock head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, driving him wild with desire.

She repeated this sequence several times until his knees were feeling weak. He finally had enough, he had to get his throbbing cock inside his sexy teacher. As she sucked his cock, he reached down and started to pull her teddy over her head. She got the hint and slowly stood up, helping him remove the piece of lingerie.

She was such a gorgeous sight, standing there in only her panties, garters and nylons. He reached out to cup and caress her bare breasts. His sexy teacher had extremely nice tits, large soft and natural...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments