Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Boy Taught to Suck by 'Uncle' Bill

"A good friend of the family who I call 'Uncle' Bill, taught me about man on boy sex."

44
19 Comments 19
54.2k Views 54.2k
10.0k words 10.0k words
Famous Story

Introduction

I’m now fifty-two years old, having been married to my wife, Janice, for thirty years, and this story is about a sexual reawakening that I had five years ago, when I had just turned forty-seven.

I had all but forgotten some of the homosexual experiences of my youth until, like many middle-aged men, I was left with strong urges for sex, and no outlet. Janice lost interest in sex of any kind when she became premenopausal, and it had been almost a year since I was last able to fuck or even get a blowjob from her. I resorted to internet porn to enhance the pleasure of masturbation, and that led to a resurgence of the homosexual hunger I experienced in my teens.

My name is Steve, and before telling you about my experiences with other men as an adult, I will describe my sexual awakening, growing up as a teenager in the suburbs of Atlanta in the late-1970s and early-1980s.

My Teen Years

I became a model airplane enthusiast as a young boy, largely since that had been a hobby of my father’s since he was a boy. Dad was a building contractor and had a model shop in our detached garage. I spent a lot of time out there with him building, first control-line, and then radio-controlled, model airplanes. My younger brother never showed much interest in the models. Dad had a large group of friends who were also into building and flying model airplanes. They started a club to help organize their activities and to secure the use of undeveloped property for a flying field.

It was 1980 at the time I turned sixteen years old, in the summer before my junior year of high school, and I had also become good friends with many of the club members. Most of the men are my father’s age of forty years old or older, and I liked the way that I was treated as an equal, so far as my abilities at building and flying the models were concerned.

One of the men, named Bill, and his wife, Veronica, were close and long-time friends of our family. They didn’t have any children, and I had grown up calling him Uncle Bill and her Aunt Veronica. Two other men, named Chuck and Byron, were also some of our closest friends. Byron was older, in his late fifties, and he reminded me a lot of my grandfather.

Uncle Bill lived about four miles from my home, and after I got a car, when I turned sixteen, I used to drive over there on weekends and some school nights, when Dad was either working or busy bidding jobs. We would work on models together and talk about our past or anticipated outings to the flying field. Uncle Bill’s shop was also in his detached garage, and Aunt Veronica never bothered him out there.

One Friday evening I was over at Uncle Bill’s, and after about an hour he asked, “Steve, you know that I enjoy your company, but what’s a good-looking boy like you doing spending time with an old guy like me on a Friday night, instead of being out on a date? Don’t you have a girlfriend?”

I certainly liked girls, and had been seeing a girl from my class that summer, since I got my car a month earlier. But we weren’t going steady or anything, and I was over at Uncle Bill’s since I was getting one of my model airplanes ready to fly on Saturday.

So, I explained my situation, after which he said, “Ah, the joys of youth. I can still remember how sweet and sexy those sixteen-year-old girls were when I was your age. If you don’t mind me asking, have you gotten into her pants yet, or have you had any sexual experiences with any girls yet? Or, at least are you jacking it?”

That was the first time that Uncle Bill had ever brought up anything to do with sex with me, and he must have thought I was old enough, since the age of consent is sixteen in Georgia. I was naturally a little shy talking about that with him or any other adult. I had gotten to second base with the girl and wanted to fuck her, but it was too soon in our budding relationship. I had also been jacking off regularly and wanted to respond in a way that would let him know that I wasn’t a nerd.

I said, “No, Uncle Bill. Not too much success with girls yet, maybe just rubbing her tits, but I’m sure trying. And yeah, I have been using my hand to get off.

He looked over at me and smiled before lowering his voice and saying, “Well, my boy, I don’t know what you’ve learned about sex and girls in school or from your father, but I’ve got some pictures and movies that I think you will find very stimulating and help to get the juices flowing. Just say the word and I’ll show them to you.”

Computers weren’t that affordable then, so I didn’t have access to the internet. The only pictures I had seen were a few from Playboy and Hustler magazines that a friend of mine got from his father. I told him that I would like to see the pictures, and he reached up and pulled down an old cigar box from behind some other boxes on the top shelf.

Some of the photos are old black and white shots of men and women in various sexual poses, and even some of them fucking. That was my first chance to see close-ups of breasts, hairy pussies and men’s hard cocks, other than what I saw in the magazines. I have to admit that it was making my dick hard.

We must have spent fifteen minutes looking at those older photos before he pulled out some newer, color pictures of nude men and women. Uncle Bill was explaining things, pointing out especially big cocks and hairy pussies with thick outer lips. There were close-ups of pussies impaled on big cocks, too. He also had pictures of women sucking men’s cocks, and men sucking pussies, with some of them in the sixty-nine position. I was rubbing my crotch while looking at the photos, and Uncle Bill was as well, although he tried to hide it.

Before showing me the last batch of photos, he said, “Now, Steve, you may not be aware of this, and I don’t want to shock you, but sometimes men have sex with other men, and women have sex with other women. That doesn’t necessarily mean that they are homosexuals, because many people enjoy having sex with both men and women. Sometimes men just help one another out when pussy isn’t available, and they enjoy doing it without emotional attachments. And sometimes, men enjoy having sex with teenagers who are of legal age. Just let me know if these pictures are upsetting to you and I’ll put them away.”

He started flipping through the photos, and there were close-ups of mature men being sucked by other mature men, as well as teenagers my age having sex with mature men. That’s the first time I had seen anything like that, although I had definitely heard about gay guys. My dick is about five and a half inches long and thick, with big balls, and I was amazed at all the larger cocks in the pictures. The sight of the men and teens sucking one another was especially arousing, and I liked seeing them in the sixty-nine position. There was just something so earthy and raw about seeing a man with a big cock shoved into his mouth.

I was openly rubbing my crotch at that point, and I saw that Uncle Bill was no longer trying to hide that he was rubbing his too. He had to know that I wasn’t turned off at seeing the photos, and he looked down at me rubbing myself as he said, “Okay, Steve, if you like these pictures, I think you’ll love this video I have.”

Uncle Bill had a small television and VCR in the garage, and he pulled a video cassette down from the shelf and pushed it into the VCR. I can’t remember the exact title all these years later, but it was something like ‘Tommy Learns to Suck’. It started out showing a man Uncle Bill’s age and a boy a little older than me going into a tent in the woods. They talked for a few minutes, before the man asked the boy to pull down his pants as the man began rubbing the boy’s thigh. I can’t remember all the conversation, but in only a few minutes, the man was fondling and stroking the boy’s seven-inch cock.

I was fully hard at that point, and as we continued watching the video, Uncle Bill put his hand on my leg and began rubbing my inner thigh as he said, “Come on, Steve, stand on this little step stool in front of me and drop your pants as we watch the movie. We can do the same thing they’re doing if you want to.”

It was surprising that Uncle Bill would make a move like that, since he had never given any hint of being attracted to me sexually. I was so turned on from seeing the photos and watching the video, though, that I wanted to see how far he would go. I stood up on the wooden stool that he used to reach the top shelves and dropped my pants.

My crotch was right in front of his face, and he reached out to pull down my white, underwear briefs. I watched as he gripped and began to stroke my oozing, teen dick, and then we both resumed watching the video as he said, “Damn, Steve, your dick isn’t the longest I’ve seen, but it's thick and juicy. And your balls are huge and hanging here so heavily.”

It felt so good having another person stroke my dick for the first time ever, and I could tell by the look on Uncle Bill’s face that he was in lust at being able to stroke me. After a couple of more minutes, the man in the video leaned down to suck the boy’s cock, and that’s when I felt the wonderful sensation of Uncle Bill’s warm, wet mouth engulfing my dick. He reached around and pulled on my bare ass, holding me in place against him, as he fondled my balls with his other hand and began sucking my dick.

That was the greatest sensation I had ever felt, and I looked down to watch and listen to him slurping as he moved back and forth, sucking hard on my dick. It was obvious that was not his first time sucking a dick, and I could tell that he was hungry for it and enthralled to be sucking me.

I was quickly approaching my orgasm, just as I saw and heard the boy in the video getting ready to cum, and I didn’t know what Uncle Bill wanted me to do. I started trying to pull back as I said, “Oh shit, Uncle Bill, that feels so good and I’m close to cumming. You’d better pull back or I’ll shoot it into your mouth.”

When I said that he held me even tighter and mumbled something that I couldn’t understand with his mouth full of my dick meat, and that’s when I lost control and my dick began to jerk, pulse and squirt as I flooded his mouth with my teen cum. At first, I thought he might get mad at me for shooting off in his mouth, but when he kept sucking and swallowing, I knew that he wanted to eat my load. He kept sucking and licking my softening dick and tonguing my piss hole to make sure he got all my cock juice.

Then he looked up and smiled at me before saying, “You see, Steve, I like pussy more than anything, but there’s nothing wrong with sucking cock every now and then and eating a little cum. I could tell that you really enjoyed having me suck you off, and I was wondering if you have any desire to return the favor?”

He paused, to let that sink in for a few moments, and then continued, “If it helps you decide, I can tell you that a few other men in the flying club, including your dad, help the others out from time to time, and I thought you were old enough now to decide if you liked it too. Your dad and another member are more into sucking than being sucked, since their dicks aren’t as big as some of ours, and they give all of us relief when we need it. I only suck dicks every now and then, in situations like this. I want to see if the acorn has fallen close to the tree, and I’ll fast forward the video to a part that you might enjoy.”

I could hardly believe what he was saying about Dad, but I had no reason to disbelieve him. He got to a part in the video where the man was dropping his pants in front of the boy, and when he did that, Uncle Bill stood up on the step stool and began unfastening his pants and belt, as he pushed me down to sit in the chair in front of him. He dropped his pants and I was staring at the big cock and ball lumps in his tight, white underwear. I just sat there staring, unsure of myself and afraid to touch him, when he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me a little closer.

Then he said in a throaty whisper, “Go ahead, boy, get a good feel of a meaty man-cock.”

I reached up and tentatively rubbed the bulges over his underwear, and then gripped his waistband and pulled his underwear down over the big lumps. His cock is uncircumcised and looked to be about half hard, almost seven inches long, and much thicker than mine.

Uncle Bill let out a loud sigh when I gripped the shaft and began stroking his thick meat. I had never felt anyone else’s cock, or a foreskin like that, and I liked the way it was sliding back and forth over the head and shaft, lubricated with precum. His balls are as big as lemons and hung down in his hairy scrotum between his legs.

The video was playing in the background, and I lost all sense of time, staring at his thick cock that was getting harder by the second. It finally felt hard, at a little over eight inches long, and the aroma of his sweaty, musky-smelling crotch and the precum were so arousing to me.

My face was only about six inches from his cock, and Uncle Bill put his hand behind my head and pulled me closer, saying, “That’s it, Steve, you’re so close, boy, so why not get a taste of old Uncle Bill?”

I appreciated what he had done for me, and wanted to return the favor, although, I was still apprehensive about taking his cock into my mouth. But as he pulled a little harder on my head, I opened wide to take his oozing, foreskin-covered cock head into my mouth. I liked the hard, yet rubbery texture of his cock, and the taste of his precum, and I started sucking him as he had done for me. I held onto his ass with one hand as I fondled his big balls with the other, and in only a couple of minutes I was taking so much of his cock that I was gagging on it.

Uncle Bill must have been very aroused from looking at the photos and videos, and then from sucking me off, and it only took him a few minutes to reach his orgasm. I really wasn’t too sure about taking his cum into my mouth. I wasn’t given much choice, though, as he held my head tightly against him, and his cock began to throb and pulse as I felt and tasted his cum shooting into my mouth. I loved the nastiness of it all and the idea that I was taking his cock fluids in my mouth, and I swallowed several times to get it all down.

I kept sucking his cock and fondling his balls as his cock softened in my mouth, and only stopped when he pushed me back and said, “Whoa, Stevie boy, that’s enough for now. I’m really impressed how you handled this, especially for your first time, and you seem to have as big of a taste for cock and cum as your father does. Now I want to teach you something else. I want you to suck my balls for me, and it might be easier if I sit on this stool, while you get on your knees.”

He had bar stools that he sat on when working at his other, taller, work bench. He shuffled over to it, since his pants and underwear were still around his ankles and kicked them off as he leaned back on the stool, with his ass hanging partially over the edge of the seat. He threw a seat cushion down on the floor in front of him and pulled me down to my knees on it.

His balls were hanging down over the edge of the stool, and as I moved into place on my knees, he lifted his legs over my shoulders and pulled me closer, which pulled my face right up against his nutsack. I loved the stronger musky smell of his hairy scrotum, and I began licking and sucking him, as I took first one, and then the other of his testicles into my mouth. I was learning a lot about my personality at that point, since I loved the feeling of being held by him, under and between his legs, as I sucked and slurped on his big balls.

As I continued sucking his balls, he slowly...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments