Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coupling

"After a Mistaken Identity (see story of same title), Jessie plots to take on the neighbor."

24
3 Comments 3
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

About six weeks after our unusual family event this one fateful summer day, I woke up to get ready to go to my classes at the local college.  Normally, my mother is up and going, but today was different.  She was nowhere to be found.  I always give my mother a hug and a kiss before I leave the house, so I called out to her.

I yelled out, “Mom?  Are you awake?”

I heard a very muffled response from upstairs.  After I walked up the stairs and toward my parent’s bedroom, I called out again.

“Mom?”

A still muffled but audible response came out “I’m in the bathroom honey.”

Just as I was about to open the door to the bathroom, I heard the unmistakable sound of someone getting sick.  I thought to myself.  Oh great, stomach flu, what a way to take my first set of midterm exams if I get it.  After hearing the toilet flush, I walked into the bathroom.

“Mom?  Are you Okay?”

“I think so dear.  I have just been so nauseous the last four days.”

I replied back to her, “Stomach flu?”

“Oh no Jessie dear, morning sickness.”

WAIT! WHAT!?!? Morning sickness?  I know I didn’t hear that right.  I re-questioned my mom with, “Morning sickness?  Are you sure?”

“Absolutely dear.  I am pregnant.”  My mom stated.

I was in shock.  My mom is pregnant.  A weak “How?” came out of my lips.

“Remember that day when I caught your step-dad having sex with you when I returned from the store?  You know, when he thought you were me when we had John and Kasey over?”

My mind drifted back to that fateful day.  It was a mistaken identity that led to one of the best days of my life.  I had lusted after John for a couple of years, hoping that he would take me.  Unfortunately for me, he was happily married to a beautiful woman named Kasey.  My parents had them over one late summer day for swimming and a barbeque.  My mom and I almost looked like identical twins that day, even down to wearing the same sexy bikini swimsuit.  Mom had just left to get more wine when John came into the house.  Not knowing that my mother had left, he came up behind me thinking I was her.  He proceeded to seduce and then fuck me while my dad was doing the same to his wife Kasey.  It was so amazing what John had done to me thinking I was my mother.  Then to top it off, Kasey started to lick my cum dripping pussy when my step-dad proceeded to have his turn with me.  My mom came back from the store while my step-dad was pounding into me from behind.  My mother got upset at my step-father and proceeded to fuck John well into the night.  She told my step-father that night that John would fuck her until she became pregnant with his child.  I was starting to get wet from reliving that moment just six weeks ago.

“Jessie?”

I snapped back to reality. “Yes mom?”

“Morning sickness sure isn’t fun.  Can you get me a washcloth and towel so I can clean up?”

I grabbed a towel and washcloth, and then handed them to my mom.

“Thanks dear.  I love you.”

“I love you too mom.”  I gave her a hug and kiss and went on my way out of the house.

On the drive to my college classes, all I could think about was that my secret love John got my mother pregnant and not me.  I really wanted to carry his baby.  When I got to my first class, I hatched a plan to seduce John so I can become pregnant with his baby.

 

 

Over the course of the next few months I tried albeit unsuccessfully, to seduce John.  Nothing ever seemed to work out timing wise.  I grew more and more frustrated seeing my mom starting to develop a baby bump on her tummy, and John walking out of my parent’s marital bedroom with a glowing smile.  As promised by my mother that fateful day, she cuckolded my step-dad.  Every time John came over, my step-father was reduced to fluffing John, and cleaning both of them up after words.  I didn’t understand how my step-dad or Kasey were okay with my mom and John having sex all the time, but everyone seemed happy, everyone but me of course.

Winter break arrived, and so did my step-brother Matthew.  He was wrapping up his Bachelors of Science degree this year, so we never saw him at home.  I loved my step-brother just like a real brother.  We got along well as we both liked a lot of the same things, and our personalities seemed to have a lot of synergy.  It was just after Christmas when John came over to pay a visit to my mom.  My step-brother thought it was odd that he walked right into our parent’s room and soon we started to hear moaning.  I shared the story of mistaken identity to my step-brother, and he was floored. 

“You mean to tell me that my dad not only had sex with you, but he’s been cuckolded by your mom?”

I looked into his eyes and nodded in the affirmative.

My step-brother continued, “Wow.  This is messed up.  I can’t believe you and dad…”

“Matthew!  I told you.  I thought John was fucking me for the second time.  I was just as shocked as my step-dad was when we found out we were going at it together.”

“That is so messed up sis.   I can’t believe that you would want to have sex with your step-dad.”

I reiterated my position, but my step-brother was having none of that.

My step-brother ended the conversation with, “I think I’m going to head back to school.  I can’t deal with this twisted, fucked-up shit.”  He then walked down to his room in the basement.

 

Early the next morning, my best friend Stephanie came over.  She was a stunningly beautiful girl that all the guys would try to woo her.  Our physiques were similar and we stood about the same height so we often swapped clothes.  My step-brother has had the hots for my friend Stephanie since she was sixteen.  He never acted on it, nor would I think that she would respond as my step-brother was just not her type. 

Stephanie and I were in the living room watching a movie and taking turns brushing each other’s hair.  We swapped clothes so Stephanie could wear something more risqué than what her parents let het normally wear.  After all, we were going to head out to the mall to see if we could find any hot looking mature guys.  I heard the front door shut, and briefly saw John walking into the house and headed straight to my parent’s bedroom.  No doubt, my mother was going to cuckold my step-father again.

Stephanie turned to me and asked, “What was that about?”

With a slightly embarrassed look I replied, “John is here to have sex with my mother.”

“WHAT?”

I proceeded to relay to her that entire afternoon.

“Oh my god Jessie!  That is so. So… HOT!!!”

“You think so?” I questioned.

“Oh god yes!  John is so hot!  I would love to have him.” Stephanie replied.

I then told her of my plan to seduce him and get me pregnant with his child.

“Oh Jessie, you little minx you.  If that is what you want, I hope you wish comes true.”

“Well Steph, I am planning on trying to seduce him today.”

Stephanie looked quizzically at me.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

“Today? Why today?”

“Because I am certain that I am ovulating right now.”

 

About twenty minutes after John entered my parent’s room, I left the living room and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I heard a little commotion above and then someone heading down the steps.  I was thinking to myself, oh good John is done with my mother.  Maybe today I can seduce him and have him get me pregnant.

I heard footsteps behind me, so I thought I would surprise John.  Even though I didn’t know exactly where he was behind me, I got really lucky when I reached behind me.  I felt a hardening package underneath some jeans.  I quickly started rubbing this package behind me as I didn’t want John to have second thoughts.

With my other free hand, I unbuttoned Stephanie’s shorts that I was wearing, and let them slide off of my hips and down my very shapely legs.  They hit the floor, and I kicked them off to the side.  Next, I blindly unsnapped John’s pants so I could get my hand inside and make contact with that incredible penis of his.

Next, I hooked my fingers around my frilly pink panties and started to pull them down.  My flower was fully exposed, showing my willingness to have a stamen pollinate it.  A small also imperceptible laugh came from behind me as he realized he had me right where he wanted me.  No words were spoken by either of us.  It was clear by our body language that both of us wanted this.  It was clear that we were both ready to repeat that fateful day in this very same spot in the kitchen.  I was about to get my wish.  John was going to impregnate me today.

I felt the bulbous tip of his penis slowly tease my backside as he prepared himself to take me.  I was already soaking wet from the images in my head of John having his way with me.  Now it was just a matter of time before I felt his manhood inside of me.  It was all too long ago when I last felt him inside me.  John pushed me down so I was bent over the countertop just like last that late summer afternoon.  He spread my legs a little, and then I felt it.

Electric pulses shot through my body as I felt the tip of his penis touch the folds of my flower.  It was a delicate touch, yet there was something about it that made me feel like I was jolted with something electrical.  I responded in kind by slowly moving my hips back and forth, my flower pedals slowly moving across John’s shaft.  After what felt like an eternity, I felt the head slowly make its way inside of me.  The initial penetration into my womanhood was slow and erotic. The anticipation of this moment amplified all of my senses, and I knew I would never forget each moment of this initial penetration.

He got about half inside of me before he pulled back.  The lips of my pussy were desperately clinging to his shaft, trying not let this intruder out of my pussy.  Fortunately, it was short lived.  His weight shifted again, and his shaft slowly started to slide deeper into my body.  Each cycle of his manhood sliding nearly out of my pussy, and then back into it resulted in slightly deeper penetration.  Each thrust brought more build up of my eventual release as well as his.  I wanted this to last forever, yet I wanted his sperm inside my womb as quickly as possible.  Once he got all the way inside me, I felt like I was in heaven.  Oh god did I love his cock.

Our slow and sensual pace started to pick up.  He placed each hand on my waist, holding me in place as he started to pick up his rhythm.  The friction of his cock rubbing my g-spot was finally starting to become noticeable.  I so badly wanted to talk dirty to John and yell out to him to fuck his lover harder, but I didn’t want to give our secret up to the entire house and ruining my chance with John.

The hands on my waist shifted a little, tightening his grip onto me.  His penetration was faster and harder.  Sweat started dripping off of him and onto my back and butt.  I was starting to hear our flesh meeting together as one as his pelvis slapped up against my butt cheeks.  Each thrust into me felt like heaven.  Inside, I could feel the building of my orgasm.  It was getting increasingly hard not to yell out to him to pound his little lady and shoot his load inside.  John’s thrusting was building up in intensity and speed.  The slapping of our flesh was increasingly getting louder, and now I was worried my friend Stephanie would be able to hear it in the living room.  I still held back any moaning or words except for the occasional and barely audible “Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.” after each thrust.

Finally, I could feel his cock getting even harder inside of me.  It was a matter of moments now that John would release his warriors of sperm to invade my womb and claim my ovum as its prize.  Our moves were getting more desperate and frenzied as our orgasm built inside of us.  His breathing quickened, and loud moans escaped my mouth.  I could feel the sweat from his body dripping between my ass cheeks with each new thrust.  I knew at this point, we were going to get caught, but I didn’t care. 

Suddenly a damn of emotions and pleasure burst forth from my body.  I was shaking like I had never shook before.  John was giving me an orgasm that was an out of body experience.  The walls of my vagina started contracting hard around the shaft inside of me.  Poor John didn’t have a chance in hell to pull out before he came.  But I didn’t care, and apparently neither did he.  One more hard thrust into me and a fairly loud “AAAARRRRRRHHHHH” came from him as he hit his climax.

I was so sensitive from my own orgasm, that I could feel his cock rhythmically pulse inside of me.  A smile came across my face as I knew his sperm would be inside my womb.  A perfect union of two beautiful people happened at this moment, and now my mother would not be the only woman in the house to have John’s baby inside her.  After the pulsing from his cock subsided, we stayed frozen in our position and let our bodies cool down from the amazing sex that we just had.

Just as we were decoupling, a light in the kitchen turned on.  The voice behind me said, “Oh Stephanie, I never thought we would ever have sex with each other.  You were amazing.”

I was in shock.  Did John just say Stephanie?  No!  I was Jessie!   I looked down at the floor and realized why he thought Stephanie.  I was wearing her clothes when this all started.  That’s it!  Mistaken identity again!  Just when I was about to turn around, I heard a soft woman’s voice behind us.

“Matthew?”

I froze.  I knew that voice.  It was my best friend Stephanie.

Stephanie’s voice repeated her inquiry, “Matthew?”

I slowly turned around to see my step-brother Matthew behind me, his cock soaking wet from our coupling.

I looked in bewilderment as I said, “Matthew?”

He looked at me and said, “Jessie?  I…. I… ahh…”

Stephanie looked at the two of us.  An impish smile crossed her face as she walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

Matthew and I stood in stunned silence.  The best orgasm I had ever had didn’t come from John.  It came from my step-brother…

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JessieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments