Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House at Greenwood Lake

"We're going to the lake"

31
21 Comments 21
26.0k Views 26.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
My name is Lisa, and I’m eighteen. I just graduated high school and am now on my summer vacation until I start college. I've been accepted to New York University. I’m so excited. I’m going to be studying to be a nurse. I've done very well in high school. I received a scholarship for Soccer. Even though we live in New York, I still will be living on campus.

I'm five foot three inches tall, I have blonde long hair and blue eyes. I don’t have a huge chest. I guess I am 34 B-Cup. I have a shaved pussy. I had been going out with my boyfriend but we recently broke up. We want to be able to go to college and not be attached to anybody. I just want to experience all that college has to offer and be single in the process.

When I was younger, my parents would always take me to our house in Greenwood Lake, New York. We've had it since I was a little girl. It’s the best place on earth. It’s a three bedroom house with a living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms. In the living room we have a fireplace. It’s always fun making fires and enjoying each other's company.

My mother is a doctor. She went to Africa to help out with a new hospital they're building there. She’s been there for the past month. My dad was going a bit stir crazy I think. He’s an oil trader and has a job at an investment company. He said he had a business dinner and an outing he needed to take care of when we were away at the house in New York.

Daddy said he’d be bringing his friend Daniel with us. I really like Daniel. He’s in his late fifties like my father. He’s divorced and has children around my age. I've fantasized about doing all sorts of things sexually with him.

He’s very funny and is so good looking. Maybe this weekend, I would land him. With daddy going out, I could certainly tease him and see what may happen.

We got to the house at around noon. We all unpacked the car and got settled into the house. My parents have decorated the house with a country look to it. The walls in the living room are paneled. The couches are very comfortable with lots of pillows.

Dad and Daniel brought up a cooler of food. They said we would be having steaks and ribs and all sorts of things. Both men are really good cooks. We’d definitely be enjoying ourselves later, when we eat. I helped my father and Daniel organize the pantry and the refrigerator with all the food.

Once we got the house in order, daddy said he needed to get ready and take care of some business, but he would be back later that evening. He told Daniel to go ahead and make dinner for the two of us. Daddy mentioned that his meeting and his dinner would run very late and he would see us both in the morning. He was going to take his client out to dinner and then for some entertainment. I wasn't sure what he meant and I didn't ask. I just knew that I had Daniel for the entire evening.

Daniel said to go get my bathing suit on. He would get the lounge chairs set up for the two of us to use. I hurried up and got my bikini on. It’s a white string bikini. I have a nice tan. I've been tanning at a tanning salon for most of the winter.

Daniel had uncovered the lounge chairs. He put them facing the lake. He brought towels and put them over the back of the chairs. This way we wouldn't stick to the chairs. It was about eighty five degrees. There were no clouds in the sky. A perfect day to enjoy the lake.

I went into the lake. The water was very cold. I swam around for a little while. Daniel was reading a magazine but would often look at me. I got out and he handed me a towel.

I decided I wanted to take my top off. I asked Daniel, to put the lotion on my back. He kind of gave me a weird look, but rubbed it into my skin.

After about a half hour, I turned on my back and asked Daniel to put suntan lotion on the front of my body.

“Lisa, do you think I should be rubbing oil over your breasts?”

“Daniel, I’m sunbathing.”

“I should not be touching my best friend’s daughter’s breasts.”

“Just do it Daniel, I mean, I don’t want to get burned.”

Daniel put the lotion in his hands and rubbed it all over my breasts, stomach, and legs. I could see when he was doing it, his cock started to get hard and he had an erection climbing up his leg. I was a little taken back that this would excite him like that. I just giggled to myself. This of course is my plan to excite Daniel on this day and evening.

Every now and then, I opened my eyes and I could see that Daniel was staring at my body. At one point, Daniel was touching his cock. I almost died. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking it, while looking at me. I think he might have seen me look, when he was jerking his cock.

His fingers were going up and down his thick cock. He was stroking very slowly and just looking at my young, firm body. I kept peeking because I could not believe he was doing this right here.

Daniel let out a groan and came in his hand. I was completely shocked. I was getting a bit turned on and could feel my pussy getting wet in my bikini bottom. I slipped my fingers into my bottom and rubbed my pussy. I was so wet and excited and knew he was looking at this display.

“Lisa, darling you’re making me crazy with your breasts exposed.”

“I know this is wrong, but I have to kiss you.”

“Daniel, why would it be wrong? I’m eighteen and I really like you. My father isn't even here and he'll never know. I want you to kiss me. I've always fantasized about kissing you. Please kiss me Daniel!”

Daniel then picked me up and put me on his lap. He gave me a long and passionate kiss. His hands were rubbing my firm breasts. His erection was hard as a rock.

“Lisa, I’ve got to lick your pussy.”

“Daniel, I’ve dreamed about this moment. I’m so excited you want to lick my pussy. “I want you to fuck me Daniel. Will you fuck me, please?”

Daniel carried me in his arms and brought me into the house. He removed my bikini bottoms and put me on the bed and spread my thighs. When his tongue hit my pussy, I nearly fainted.

His tongue was licking up and down my vagina. He was working his tongue in circles over my clit. It felt so good. I was moaning and groaning. He was licking my pussy straight up and then back down. He put his finger into my wet pussy and was finger fucking me slowly.

He would then lick my pussy a while and then finger fuck me again. I was so wet and was moaning and groaning. I held onto his hands and bucked my pussy into his face. He was licking my pussy like a crazed animal. His tongue was so deep inside my pussy. It felt so good.

“Oh Daniel, oh fuck, I’m going to cum.”

“Daniel, I’m coming, oh God.”

My pussy soaked his neck and face. He told me to give him a kiss. I could taste my pussy on his breath.

“Lisa, I want you to suck my cock and finger my ass.”

I got on my knees and I caressed and fondled Daniel’s balls. He was clean shaven and I held and massaged his warm fleshy balls.

“Lick my balls, Lisa!”

I licked his balls like he asked me to do.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

I shoved his balls into my mouth. I was looking into his eyes. He held my hair and watched as I sucked each ball. Giving each ball a proper sucking.

“Slap my cock on your tongue, do it!”

I slapped his cock across my tongue. Daniel was moaning and groaning. I continued fondling his balls and was slapping his cock across my nose and chin.

“Lisa, you’re Daniel’s dirty girl, aren't you, kitten?”

“Put my cock into your mouth, finger my prostate.”

I slid his cock into my mouth. Taking him deeper and deeper each time. He was twisting and pulling on my nipples. I shook my head so I could take his long cock down my mouth. I was sucking, slurping, and gagging on his thick prick.

Daniel was normal sized and I could deep throat his cock. I was making all those wet sucking, popping noises, while I slurped his cock. I slipped my finger into his ass and rubbed and massaged his prostate. He was really liking that.

“I want to fuck you. Get on your back!”

I went to the bed and got on my back. Daniel got on top of me. He put his cock into my slick pussy. We started to make love.

My legs were at my sides, while he thrust into my pussy. We were kissing deep and passionately. I could not believe I was having sex with Daniel. He was so tender and loving.

He told me to fuck him cowgirl position. He got on his back and I straddled him. I put his firm cock into my pussy. I worked my cunt up and down over his cock. Daniel sat up and played with my firm breasts. He was sucking on my erect nipples. It felt so good and I was moaning. He then put his hands on my hips, as I rode his cock. I rode him a while but he then said to get on my hands and knees.

I got on my hands and knees and he slid his cock into my wet pussy. He grabbed my hips and fucked me like this a while.

“Lisa, you’re my dirty girl, you’re so wet, doll. Your pussy is so tight, sweetie.”

Daniel was moaning and groaning. He started to smack my ass. When he did that, he really started to thrust into my pussy hard. He had his hands on my breasts and was squeezing them. He was smacking my ass. He was really getting into this.

“Lisa you’re my dirty girl, I’m going to cum. Get on your knees! I want you to swallow my cream.”

I got on my knees and opened my mouth and Daniel jerked his cock and sprayed his hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all down for him. He shoved his cock back in my mouth. He was face fucking my mouth and moving his hips, while I sucked on his cock.

“Oh Lisa, you’re amazing. Take a shower, I will make a nice dinner for us.”

I couldn't believe that I had sex with my father’s best friend. I’m almost positive my father would be horrified, if he found out that Daniel had just made love to me. He would not be happy at all. My mother would be just as mad or madder. She probably would not like that Daniel even came to our house with my dad. My mother thinks that Daniel, is always dating women so much younger then him and it disgusts her.

I took a long, hot, shower. Daniel was grilling steaks and had baked potatoes in the oven. He also made corn on the cob on the grill. Daniel opened some wine. He offered me some. I do think he was trying to get me tipsy.

He set the table and we sat down and ate. Daniel is a wonderful cook and we talked, but he was just looking at me very strangely. I knew he was not done with me and we would definitely be having sex possibly after dinner. He kept filling my glass with the wine and I was starting to feel a little tipsy. After we were finished with dinner, he did the dishes. Daniel then made a fire in the fireplace.

He brought a bag into the family room. Daniel then gave me a deep and passionate kiss and he took off my clothes and told me to lay on the blanket that he had put down on the floor. I did as he said. He then went into a bag and got a can of whip cream. He sprayed the cream on my nipples, stomach and my pussy.

He then opened a jar of chocolate sauce and put that all over my breasts, belly button, and my pussy. Then he opened a jar of sprinkles and sprinkled them all over the same body parts. Next, he opened a jar of honey and poured it all over my stomach and my legs. I felt like a human sundae.

“Lisa, you look good enough for me to eat.”

Daniel gave me a kiss and licked all the whip cream, sprinkles, and chocolate sauce over my firm and perky breasts. He licked the honey from my stomach and devoured my wet pussy. My pussy had chocolate, sprinkles, and whip cream on them. He was working his tongue all along my pussy. Slurping this delightful mess into his mouth. It was so erotic. He scooped the honey, which was on my stomach and my legs into my mouth. Feeding it to me.

I never had anybody do this before. Daniel had so many interesting ideas. When he was finished enjoying this human sundae, he then sprayed the cream on his hard, erect cock.

“Come on doll, it’s your turn to enjoy my hard cock.”

I got on my hands and knees and licked the whip cream off his shaft. I licked his cock like a lollipop getting the cream off his cock. Daniel pushed my head down over his cock and began to face fuck me fast. He was moving his hips and fucking my mouth. I had to hit his leg because I couldn't breathe. He allowed me to take a breath and then shoved his cock back into my mouth.

“Suck my cock!”

I sucked and slurped on his cock. He was fucking my mouth hard. I really felt like he was treating me like a slut.

“Get on your hands and knees and present your ass to me!”

I got on my hands and knees and put my ass high in the air. Daniel had some cooking oil and rubbed it all along my ass and his cock. He then slid his cock into my ass. I've never had anal sex. It felt very tight and kind of hurt, but he put more of the cooking oil on my ass and more over his cock. Then he gently started to fuck me.

“Oh, Lisa your ass is so tight. I’m so turned on.”

He was holding my hips and thrusting his hard cock into my ass. He was squeezing my buttocks and pulling my hips into his hard cock. It felt much different than having sex in my pussy, but it didn't hurt too much. Daniel let out a scream and came in my ass.

He then got on his knees and licked his cream pie out of my ass. He seemed to be enjoying his cum and really seemed to like to lick my ass. It was really something to experience.

“Lisa, we can never let your parents know that we had sex. They would be disgusted with me and I think it might ruin our friendship. You must promise to never tell. I would like to see you again, but we will have to meet at my house or an undisclosed location so your parents never find out.”

The rest of the weekend was just relaxing. My father and Daniel fished and we swam in the lake and we all had a relaxing time. I often giggled to myself as Daniel and I had a very hot and exciting night. I will never forget the sundae he made on my body. Daniel and I met up a few times after our weekend. Daniel likes younger women and he seems to have a whole collection of them.

I started college and Daniel became just a memory. I then started to date a lovely guy I met at college. Now when I see Daniel at our house, we just smile and act cordial to each other.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments