Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview Part 3 - Tracy's Story

""Vickie, you have the best chance right now," Tracy said, as she spread her legs."

10
5 Comments 5
8.0k Views 8.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words
This interview is with the woman I have been dating for the past year, her name is Tracy. Tracy is twenty one years old. Her birthday is two weeks after her older sister Tricia's birthday. Tracy is a model, just like her stepmom Ann and her sister Tricia. I have already interviewed her mom and sister, Tracy is the last and probably the most important to me. I have already proposed to her and she will give me her answer after I have completed the interviews. Tracy wanted me to know about her family. She thinks I might change my mind after I find out about the family "business". Ann started the business when the girls were very young. Tricia became involved when she started college. I have a sneaking suspicion that Tracy is involved also.

I'm going to conduct my interview at my apartment. I interviewed Ann at her home and Tricia at her apartment. The women seem to feel more comfortable there and talked more openly about their lives. This interview will be at my place. She is scheduled to show up around 10 AM, so I have my recording equipment set up and paper and pen on the table. I'm already to go including fresh coffee and coffee cake.

At ten-o-five my apartment buzzer sounded. "That you Tracy?" I asked.

"Yes, buzz me in and I'll be right up."

I live on the top floor of my building. It is on the northside of Chicago. I have a clear view of the lake from my living room and the master bedroom windows. The second bedroom is on the side, it's windows can be seen from the next door high rise. I can look down and see my forty foot sailboat tied to it's slip in Belmont Harbor. I love sailing in Lake Michigan. I've taken many women for a sundown sail. We usually return in a few hours or if they put out, the next day. Two of my female friends sailed with me for two weeks. We had a lot of fun sightseeing during the day and fucking at night. We all slept in the same bed. The girls ended up liking each other also. It was fun to watch them having sex.

You may wonder, where is this dude getting all his money? Well I have a very rich grandfather that provides me and my one and only cousin with a very fat trusts. He told me, "Enjoy yourself, spend some cash and fuck a lot of broads."

I think my grandfather is reliving his youth through me. I've lined him up with a few women who give him great blowjobs. He is very appreciative. By the way grandma has passed so he isn't cheating. I want to hook him up with Ann and maybe Tricia. They give excellent blowjobs. I think Ann and maybe Tricia would appreciate a good fuck from him also.

I heard a light knock on my door, I opened it and Tracy was standing there. Tracy is a beautiful girl, knock out figure and a face that men adore. She looks younger than her twenty one years. "Come on in Honey," I said.

Tracy came into my abode and looked around. She had never been here before. We were either at her apartment or at a hotel. I had told her my place was not up to my standards, therefore not her's either.

"My God, do you shit gold?" She asked me. "Are you a drug kingpin or something? I thought you might just have a small studio or something."

"My grandfather helped me. I have to keep him happy or I'm out on my ass," I lied. Are you ready for your interview? I'm all setup, but first let's have coffee and cake."

I led Tracy into my breakfast area and seated her at the table. I poured both of us coffee while Tracy served the cake. We chit chatted about where I live and if I liked the area. We spent a few more minutes drinking our coffee.

"Are you ready to tell me your life's story?" I asked her.

"I think so, I hope you will still love me after you hear what I have to say."

"I'm sure I will still love you. I need you to consent to recording our interview and giving me license to use it as I see fit. Can you do that?"

I turned on my recorder and signaled Tracy to consent.

"I, Tracy Harrington, grant you permission to record this interview and to do with it as you see fit. Is that okay, Ricky?"

"That is fine. I want you to start your story about when you found out about Ann and her 'business'."

"Being a year younger that Tricia, means that I found out about things from her. I was about sixteen when the 'Escort' bomb was dropped. I was curious as to why and Tricia told me the whole story of Mom. You have interviewed her already so you know what I'm talking about. Now I'm going to tell you something that might end our relationship.

"I was in my junior year of high school when I decided to try the 'Escort' lifestyle. I told Tricia that I want to try. She was very nice to me and told me all the tricks of the trade. Tricia told me that older men had the money and liked younger women. She also told me what to charge if they wanted to fuck me. My starting rate was five hundred an hour for the girlfriend experience. I never fucked on the first 'date'. I would fuck on a second 'date' but my hourly rate doubled. Guys under forty usually didn't have the money. I learned quick that the older guys had the money and plenty of it to spend on a teenage girl.

"My older dates would take me to their private clubs for dinner and maybe some dancing. I liked to slow dance with them and push my pussy against their cocks. That always got their motor started. There were times music was played that I could really dance to and shake my ass. I liked to tease the other old farts there and more often than not I lined up more dates.

"I was seventeen, a senior in high school, when I had my first girl on girl experience. I remember it like it happened ten minutes ago. I was good at volleyball and the coach was a known lesbian. The administration watched her like a hawk when she was around us girls away from school. We played a lot of games away and had to take a bus, there was at least one chaperone on each bus, two on the bus she rode on. She wasn't the dyke type, she was very pretty and had a killer figure.

"Some of the girls would flirt with her, it was always a tease because the coach wouldn't flirt back. I teased her every way I could. I even let her see my pussy once. I put on a skirt and blouse, but failed to put on my panties. When she came into the locker room, I purposely lifted my right foot onto the bench. My cunt was fully exposed to her and she saw my wet cunt. She licked her lips and smiled at me. I acted like I was insulted and stormed off. Of course she knew better than to pursue me at school.

"I was shopping for a dress one day and coach was shopping at the same store also. When she saw me and I saw her, she smiled and waved a hand. I walked over to her and said, "Hi coach, I see you are shopping today too."

"Please call me Vickie," she said. "We are not at school now, so drop the coach."

"Okay, Vickie. Do you care if I help you pick out some clothes?"

"Something younger looking, I mean, I'm twenty-seven but my date is seventeen. She likes mini skirts, I see her in them all the time. I'm looking for a hot party dress and a daring top. I want something bold to let her know I'm not afraid of having a relationship with her. I want to make a statement."

"I grabbed a couple of short skirts that I had already looked at and showed them to her. She liked them and added a couple more to the pile to try on. I led her over to the bras and found a sheer bra and a shelf bra. She tossed a couple more on the pile."

"These should turn the little tart on," I said. "When is this hot date of yours take place?"

"Soon I hope," she replied. "Will you help me out with these and let me know your opinion as I try them on?"

"Sure," I said. I was getting a little turned on myself. My pussy was already wet. I knew that Vickie wanted me and there would be no teasing. Today would be my first lesbian experience. Vickie is beautiful, she is hot and her figure is to die for, I was ready. I had once masturbated while fantasizing about Vickie eating me out. My orgasm was exciting to me because it was the first time I had done anything like that. My pussy was tingling right now with the thought of a woman wanting me. It was exciting thinking that Vickie's tongue would be the first female tongue to penetrate my cunt.

"Vickie and I picked out some panties and thongs for her to try on also. I had a few skirts to try on. Vickie walked ahead of me to the changing room. I could tell she was adding more swing to her ass. She was tempting me so I slapped her ass. The changing room was empty so we picked the Handicap Access stall. It was really big and both of us could change at the same time. As soon as I closed the door, she was on me like stink on shit. She couldn't wait to start kissing me and feeling me up."

"Whoa, whoa, slow down," I said. "We have all the time in the world. Let's try on these clothes and see if we like them."

"I'm sorry," Vickie said. "Its that you make me so damn hot and you tease me so much. I want your pussy bad, really bad. I dream of you and I having an affair. I saw your pussy in the locker room, you were wet. I like a girl with a wet pussy, my tongue loves wet pussy. You did that on purpose, so I thought I might have a chance with you."

"This was my chance. A single teacher should have some cash laying around. What does she spend it on, maybe wining and dining some bitch once in awhile. I wanted her money and I would escort her to get it. But first she was going to get a freebie session to get her hooked on my wet cunt."

"Vickie, you have the best chance right now. I'll spread my legs for you, I'll give you my cunt, but first let's try on these clothes."

I started to take off my blouse, but Vickie finished unbuttoning and slipped it off me. Then she unzipped my shorts. Vickie was a naughty girl and slipped a finger in my crotch to see if I was wet. I was and she sucked my wetness off her finger. She hooked her thumbs in my waistband and my shorts were on the floor. My panties were next. When she saw that I shaved, she smiled again. She helped me try on all the panties and thongs that I had. A couple times her fingers took liberty with my pussy. I didn't care because I wanted her hooked on me. I actually smiled and held her hand tight against my mound.

"Now I tried on the mini skirts. I failed to put on panties. I was in teasing mode again and I knew I could make her hot as hell. I saved the shortest skirt for last. It barely covered my ass cheeks when standing normal. I reached up, stretching, and Vickie's eyes lit up like she had just discovered the fountain of youth. I had her now, I knew I had her wrapped around my little finger. I then turned so I was facing away from her and I bent over. A gasp came from her mouth."

"You are being a little bitch and teasing me. I won't let you out of this room before I fuck you."

"Now it's my turn Vickie. Now its my turn to strip you of your clothes and help you dress. I just ripped her blouse open, buttons flew everywhere. Later it would be her problem covering up those luscious tits of hers. I turned her around and unhooked her bra and slipped the straps down her arms. I tossed it on the bench. Vickie had a nice set of tits. I tweaked her nipples to make them stand out. Then I licked them making them wet. I blew cold air on them and they stood out like pencil erasers, only larger. I was hot now also, so I bent over and sucked on her tits. Vickie moaned but didn't stop me.

"I then proceeded to strip her of the remainder of her clothes. I dropped her skirt on the bench. I stood back and looked at her, nice perky tits, narrow waist that flowed into nice hips. No saddle bag thighs, nice and tight. Long legs, I had an image, in my mind, of them spread wide for me, my head between them. Her thin ankles were a real turn on, Barbie doll ankles. Hillary would kill for ankles like hers. I was surprised that she wore decent panties. No granny pants for this teacher. They were girls boy shorts. They came off easy for me. As I slid them down, I also slid down to my knees. My tongue hit her clit once and she shivered. I slid my tongue into her wet slit. She tasted good.

"I stood up and turned her around. What a knockout woman. Now I was hot for her also. We tried on the different skirts and she and I both liked a couple of them. They really showed off her perfect ass and were short enough to show pussy when she stretched. I helped her with the sheer bra. It looked nice and sexy on her. She looked in the mirror and liked what she saw."

"Do you like my tits?" Vickie asked me.

"Yes I do and I will be sucking them shortly."

"I took the bra off of her and picked up the shelf bra."

"I don't know if I like that one," Vickie said. "I have never worn one before."

"You will like it. It will show off your tits and your hard nipples.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

It will drive all the girls and guys nuts for you. Just wait and see. Do you ever fuck guys?"

"I do once in awhile, I want a nice hard warm cock in me sometimes. I even like them to cum in me. I like the way a guys cock throbs when they cum. Dildos don't do that. If I ever marry the girl of my dreams, I want her and I to each have a child the natural way, from a stiff cock. The same guy can fuck us and breed us both."

"I put the bra around her with the hooks in front. After I hooked the bra, I turned it so the hooks were in back where they belong. The straps connected on the sides of the bra, this allowed her breasts to be supported on the 'shelf'. Vickie's tits looked nice and kinda pointy, her nipples pushed out, making for a nice hot look. I had to suck on her nipples again. This time her areolas screwed themselves tight, making her nipples really stand out. Vickie looked in the mirror."

"Oh god, they are hot and sexy. I'd suck them myself if I could. Will they be this sexy with a blouse on?"

I slipped the sheer blouse on her to show her how hot she looked. Her tits stood out and those nipples would drive anyone, man or woman out of their mind. I was having a hard time not grabbing her and fucking her. I had to cool it, it was supposed to be her grabbing and fucking me. 'Keep your eyes on the money, girl'.

"I undressed her. She put the clothes she wanted to buy in one pile. I noticed the shelf and sheer bras were in her 'buy' pile. The remainder she hung on a hook. Vickie was now naked just like me. I moved towards her, letting her know it was time. She put her arms around me and we started kissing. It didn't take long and our tongues were twisting and turning in each other's mouths. Vickie's hand cupped my tit, gently squeezing. I liked what she was doing. It was the thoughts of her wanting me, not the feelings of her hand. Her desire to have me must have intensified, she was kissing me more deeply. Her hand was cupping my mons and her fingers were now pressing hard against my labia. I moaned, I too was feeling more desires. I wanted Vickie to be more aggressive at her love making. I spread my legs a little wider and her middle finger slipped through my labia and into my pussy. "You have me very turned on and wet. What do we do now?" I asked her."

"Vickie responded by breaking our kiss and moving me over to the bench. She maneuvered me and forced me to sit down. I was sitting...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments