Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbour in the Window

17
7 Comments 7
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The rain was coming down hard that morning. I lay listening to the music of the violent pelting against the bedroom window. I allowed that feeling to creep over me, that strange, beautiful sadness that always comes with a storm.

Eventually, I sat up and pulled opened the blinds to attempt to greet the gloomy day. As if on cue, there he was. The guy on the top floor of the Spanish style apartment building, three houses down, just at the bottom of the steep hill. I could see him through the rain, looking out his window back at me. This had to have been the fifth time we had locked eyes through our bedroom windows since my husband and I moved in a month ago. Although extremely curious, I tore my gaze away. I swung my legs over the bed, turning away from the open window and pulled my pajama t-shirt over my head, revealing my naked toned back. I didn’t look to see if he was still there, but I hoped he was watching. I slipped on a red flannel button up and some skinny jeans laying on the floor and walked into the kitchen.

As I brewed a pot of coffee, the stranger was still on my mind. I imagined what he might look like up close, his dark hair and olive skin, some stubble. From what I could tell he was older than I was. As my twenty-sixth birthday was approaching, I realized I’ve been noticing older men in a way I hadn’t before.

I stood against the counter, took a sip of my hot coffee and Micah darted into my mind. Micah was the same age as I was. We had met ten years ago in high school when I was a depressed, suicidal teenager. He swooped in and taught me how to love myself. I was always grateful for that. Micah was handsome, kind, charming, goofy and everybody loved him. He was working his ass off at two jobs so I could work on opening my own business venture from home. I reminded myself that I was so lucky to have him as my husband. I didn’t want to blow it. But then I acknowledged that part of me was craving something new and exciting, something a little dangerous.

I tried to put the thoughts out of my mind. I had an enormous to-do list and reflecting on that shit wasn’t going to help. As I sat down to my computer, I realized I forgot my reading glasses on my nightstand. I walked into the bedroom, grabbed my glasses and tried to resist. But curiousity took over. I checked out the window. My heart sunk a bit when I noted that the stranger wasn’t there. As I turned to leave, I spotted something move. I looked again and there he stood. He was wearing a white v-neck tee that showed off his bulging biceps and he was looking directly at me, I had no doubt. Suddenly he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his toned chest to me through the rain. My body went tense.

Without even thinking, my fingers fumbled with the buttons on my shirt. I took it off, showing my black lace bra cupping my small and perky boobs to this stranger. I could feel his eyes on me. I began to undo the clasps on my bra and then I slowly took it off and dropped it on the floor, standing exposed. Then suddenly, he turned and left the window.

What the fuck? Was I not good enough for him? Was I misunderstanding something? I waited a second. Nothing. I turned away and laid on my bed. I felt humiliated. Maybe I wasn’t as beautiful as I used to be. I touched my breasts, my nipples still hard. Fuck him. I trailed my hand into my jeans, and felt the outside of my panties. I slowly rubbed my fingers, feeling the moisture of my pussy through the fabric. A moan escaped my lips. Fuck this. I grabbed my vibrator from the night stand and rubbed it on my clit. The buzzing sensation began to take over and I pressed the head of the toy harder against me, swaying my hips. And then, the doorbell sounded. I jolted upright and threw my clothes back on as fast I could. I felt my heart going a million miles per second as I made my way down the stairs. I peered through the window. Holy fuck. It was him.

I hesitated. What happens if I answer that door? He knows I’m here. I have to answer. I opened the door a jar and we stared at one another for a second. Damn, he was even better looking up close. He was tall, much taller than Micah. And he had to be pushing 40. His jet black hair was wet from the rain and pushed to one side. His jaw line was rugged with stubble and his beautiful eyes gazed at me, dark brown. The side of his mouth began to curl up confidently. “Hey,” he said, finally.

I responded much more quietly than I had intended, “Hi.”

“I’m Thomas. I just wanted to introduce myself.”

I smiled back, “I’m Fawn.”

He leaned his arm against the doorframe. “That’s a pretty name. Do you want to invite me in, Fawn?”

This was it. This was my chance to live on the wild side. To feel so fucking good - but I could ruin my whole world. And I could hurt Micah.

Thomas had enough waiting for my answer. He pushed himself in. “Hey!” I exclaimed as he shut the door behind him. I was so turned on and frightened at the same time. He was not like Micah at all.

Standing in the foyer, he looked me up and down. He smiled, approving of my petite frame. “Take your shirt off again,” he demanded. I stared at him, taken aback. “Take it off,” he growled. I nervously unbuttoned my shirt and lightly tossed it on the floor.

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

He stepped toward me, not quite pressing against me but close enough that I could feel his warmth and smell his deep cologne. “Your bra.” On command, I removed it and stood there topless. He smiled.

Suddenly his hands grabbed me and pulled me against him. He was wet and cold from the rain, causing shivers down my spine and my nipples to harden. He brushed a hand through my long black hair and lifted my chin up to look at him. “You’re beautiful,” he said. I laughed awkwardly. 

He pressed his mouth against mine. I parted my lips, allowing his tongue to dart in. He tasted sweet, different than I’m used to. Suddenly, I thought of Micah. I pulled my face away, “I- I can’t. I’m sorry.”

Thomas looked at me hard. “I know you want to.”

I looked down, ashamed. “I’m married.”

Thomas responded, “I figured. I’ve seen him.” I looked up at him again. “It’s okay,” he whispered into my ear, “I won’t tell.” 

He gently began kissing my ear, down my neck. One hand at my waist, holding me against him and the other exploring my breasts. I shut my eyes as Thomas began swirling his finger on my nipple. Suddenly he thrust the bulge in his pants into the crotch of my jeans. My pussy pulsed as I felt his hardness hit me. I wanted more.

His dark eyes gazed into mine, “Let’s go to your bed.” I nodded robotically and led him up the stairs, topless. As I entered the bedroom in front of him, Thomas spun me around to face him. He leaned against the door frame, sizing me up again. “Take off your jeans.” I did as I was told and stood there in front of him, wearing only my thong. He reached toward me, shoving one hand into my panties. “Somebody’s wet,” he whispered. He held me close and began flicking my nub lightly. My hips began to grind into his hand and he stopped. “Don’t.”

We stood there as he continued to flick me. My body couldn’t help it and I began to sway again. Suddenly, Thomas pinched my clit, hard. I let out a weak yelp. Thomas growled, “You can move when I say you can.”

I felt scolded and frightened of him. And yet I wanted more. He threw me on the bed and I landed next to my vibrator. Thomas smirked, “Started without me, did you?” I smiled, embarrassed. Then he took off his shirt. God, he was gorgeous. His pecks and his abs were ripped. He slowly dropped his pants as I took him all in. Standing in tight boxers, Thomas’ erect bulge looked ready to burst. “I want to watch you masturbate.”

“I’d rather you fuck me,” I responded. I was scared, I had never even masturbated in front of Micah.

“I’ll fuck you when I’m ready. Do it.”

Unsure of the consequences, I stripped off my panties and held the vibrator to me. I turned it on and shut my eyes as it buzzed on the outside of my pussy. I opened my eyes to see Thomas had dropped his underwear and was jacking off his huge, thick penis to me. My juices started flowing watching him. I pressed the vibrator into me harder, getting closer to climax.

“Stop.” Thomas ordered. I couldn’t. I bucked into my vibrator harder, then his hands grabbed my breasts hard. “I said stop!”

I dropped the vibrator on the bed and watched as he picked it up. He gently teased my wet pussy lips with it. I was aching now. I needed more. Instinctively, he jammed two fingers into me hard. He pounded me with his fingers over and over as his other hand pressed the vibrator on my clit. I was ready to explode when he stopped.

“Thomas...” I whispered, “I need you now.”

He laughed. “Your pussy is going to scream for me, Fawn.”

He climbed on top of me, kneeling over my chest. He pushed my firm boobs together and thrust his shaft in between them over and over. I could smell his fluids and wanted to taste him. I opened my mouth as he sat forward and rammed his cock into it. He began to fuck my face, hard. He tasted sweet but my jaw ached and tears started to stream down my face. I didn’t think I could handle it much longer.

As if he could read my mind, Thomas pulled out. “Stay still,” he demanded. He lay on top of me, fully resting his damn sexy naked body on me. He looked into my eyes, “I’ve been wanting you since I first laid eyes on you.” 

I smiled and kissed his mouth. Then he grabbed my jaw, “No. I’m in control.” My eyes glistened in fear and yet, I knew I could trust him. Thomas smirked. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, dancing with my tongue. Then he started sucking my bottom lip, slowly thrusting his cock against my pussy. I moaned. He bit my lip hard and pulled my hair, thrusting harder now. I tried so hard to do as I was told and not to grind back into him.

Suddenly, he rammed his shaft up into me and sunk his teeth lightly into my neck at once. I let out a cry and he fucked me. Hard. Over and over. My legs bucked as I wanted Thomas more. Panting, I felt him release into me as my pussy throbbed like a deep ocean. Together, we reached satisfaction. He rolled off of me, laying on the bed beside me. My clit pulsed as I caught my breath.

After a few moments of silence, Thomas got up. I watched him dress. Then he to turned me, “Well, I guess I’ll see you soon, beautiful,” and he let himself out.

Lying there, naked and wet on the bed, I felt alive. And then I thought of Micah.

Published 
Written by ohfawn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments