Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"The Nerds" - Sex Education 101

"The step siblings embark on a sexual curriculum."

101
76 Comments 76
35.0k Views 35.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

Donna sat across the kitchen table from her step-brother, Todd.  “What a nerd,” she thought to herself. “He wears glasses that look like coke bottles, reads computer magazines and prefers playing on-line games better than most anything else,” she thought.

Donna and Todd had become step-siblings five years ago when their parents married.  Their birthdays were only a few days apart, so they had a lot in common.  As much as Donna didn’t want to admit it, she was as much of a nerd as Todd.  Maybe that’s why there had never been one minute of problems between the two of them from the day they moved under the same roof.

While Todd was a computer geek, Donna was just a scholar.  With an IQ of 155, she was always the brightest person in her class and usually didn’t care for the company of her classmates.  For her, they were just too young.  At least, that’s how she saw it.

Todd was no hack when it came to intelligence.  While he never mentioned it, his IQ was only three points lower than his step-sister.  He had often wondered if that was why they got along so well.  While other siblings seemed to always be arguing about something, he and Donna had never had a disagreement about anything other than things scientific.

I’m a nerd, too,” she thought to herself.  “How are the two of us ever going to get by in this world?”

At seventeen, both Donna and Todd were already in their second year of college.  Because of their youth, their parents had decided that it would be best for them to live at home and be day students at the local university.  Since both of them were shy, neither of them contested their parents’ decision.

Now with college level classes, neither of them had a regular schedule as they had in high school. As a result, they were quite often at home during the day while both parents worked.  Todd’s father was the Chief Financial Officer of a mid-sized manufacturing company while Donna’s mother led a group of scientist at a local research laboratory. As the saying goes, the apple hadn’t fallen far from the tree. Due to the parents’ intellectual abilities, the children and adults got along famously.  Todd began to admire and respect his step-mother almost immediately.  Donna thought her step-father was simply the greatest guy in the world.

Life should have been a bowl of cherries, but this morning Donna’s mind was troubled.  Sitting there, looking at her step-brother she wondered, “How will we ever get along in the real world?  How will we ever find a perfect mate like our parents did?”  Besides being exceptionally bright, her parents were very gregarious. They had a network of friends and were socially active.  The children, on the other hand, didn’t have a single friend that they could call on the phone just to chat.  Neither of them had a best friend.

This was a topic that had been on Donna’s mind for quite some time.  She had decided that there was a solution to their problem and that it could be found analytically.  Until this morning she had not mentioned her thoughts to anyone.  But, today was going to be different.

“Have you ever had sex?” she asked Todd.

Looking up from the magazine he was reading, he stared at her blankly.  “What?” he finally said.

“I didn’t stutter,” she said firmly.  “I asked if you’ve ever had sex.”

“Sure,” he replied before turning back to his magazine.

“You are so full of shit!” she countered.  “The only sex you’ve ever had was masturbation.”

Looking back at his step-sister, Todd smiled.  “That’s still sex and you asked if I had ever had sex.”

Donna didn’t smile but appreciated her brother’s honesty.  “How often do you masturbate?”

“Is there some reason that you want to discuss this topic at the breakfast table?” he replied.

Sitting up and leaning forward she answered, “I just want to know how often you masturbate.”

“Do you masturbate?” he asked.

Without even trying to think of a clever answer, Donna said, “Of course I do.”

“How often?” he said with a smile.

She had to smile because he had trapped her with her own question.  “Probably once a day,” she told him rather proudly.

“Me too,” he said with a smile.  “Now are there more questions?”

“I do have a few more,” she said as she stood and walked around to his side of the table.  “Tell me why you masturbate.”

Thinking for only a few seconds he replied, “Because it feels good.  What about you?”

“The same,” she said as she leaned against the table seemingly in thought. “I’ve heard mom and dad having sex at night.  They seem to really enjoy it.” She paused a moment before looking at Todd and asking, “Do you think that we will ever enjoy sex with another person?”

“I certainly hope so,” Todd answered.  “From what I read it is one of life’s greatest pleasures.”

“Exactly,” Donna announced as she stood again and walked around her brother. “Tell me something,” she said as she put her hand on his shoulder.  “Would you ever take a test without studying beforehand?”

“No.  Never,” he answered.

“So then, why would you have sex with another human being without preparing for it?  Without training, what are the chances you would be successful?”

“What’s your point, sis?” he asked.

“It’s something I’ve been thinking about,” she said as she walked around the table. “You and I are both nerds. You’d admit that, right?”

Nodding his head, he answered, “We are.”

“So then, given that we admit that we’re nerds, what are the chances of either of us ever getting a chance to have sex with another person?”

“Since you put it that way,” he said with a frown, “The probability of a sexual encounter is probably not very high.”

“See,” she said with a smile.  “You even sound like a nerd.” Walking to his side again, Donna put her hand on her brother’s shoulder and announced, “I’ve been thinking about this and I believe that we should help one another to be prepared for that eventuality.”

Todd might have a high IQ, but he wasn’t following his step-sister’s line of logic.  “What?”

She pulled up a chair and sat beside him. “Look, the chances are better than average that we will have an opportunity to have sex with someone before we graduate from the university. I’m suggesting that we help each other prepare for that opportunity.  Just consider it like studying for an exam.”

Todd stared at Donna for a long minute without speaking.  “Are you suggesting that we have sex?”

“Well, maybe not right away,” she answered with a small grin.

“If anyone ever found out we would be ostracized,” he whispered as if someone might overhear them.

“First of all, no one would ever know unless you blabbed about it,” she told him.  “Secondly, we are not really brother and sister.  I am your step-sister and we are of no blood relation.”

“Still…“ He said as he looked at her seriously.

Donna gave him a look to suggest he was being dopey. “We’re not going to rip off our clothes and have sex on the table,” she said with a frown. “I’m suggesting that we can help each other to prepare for the day when we are with someone else. You’ve only had sex on your own. You don’t know what a woman’s body looks like and feels like. I know nothing about a man’s body. Doesn’t it make sense that we at least practice a little?”

“That’s very logical,” he answered. “You’ve obviously given this some thought, so what’s your plan?”

She smiled sweetly, knowing that she had finally reached the coherent part of his thinking.  What she said only made sense from a scientific point of view. “I’m suggesting that we get acquainted with each other’s bodies. You show me how yours works and I’ll show you mine.”

“You’re saying we should get naked together?” he asked.

“I don’t see any other way,” she countered.

“Again, that’s just logical,” he said. “Where?”

“My room or yours, it doesn’t matter,” she told him again demonstrating that she had already thought this out. “From my room, we would have longer to recover if mom or dad should come home unexpectedly.”

“Good point,” he nodded. “It should be your room. When do you want to begin?”

“What’s wrong with right now,” Donna said as she stood up wearing a bright smile. Hesitation is the precursor to failure.”

“Who said that?” he asked.

“Me,” she said with a grin and turned to walk to her room.

Once Donna and Todd were in her room, he started to close her door.

“Leave it open,” she told him.  “It will make it easier for us to hear anyone in the house.”

“Right,” he answered and left the door fully open. Turning to face his step-sister, Todd asked, “How do we start?”

Dropping down on her bed, Donna answered, “I think we have to get naked and do some examination of each other’s bodies. I doubt that you know any more about a female body than I do about the male form.  Right?”

Todd blushed. Her ideas were perfectly logical, but the idea of getting naked in front of her made him a bit uncomfortable.  He stood quite still, staring at the floor.

“Oh, come over here,” she demanded. “I’ve seen you in your underwear. That’s almost naked.”

Donna got up on her knees on her bed and began to unbutton Todd’s shirt when he walked to the bed. “This isn’t going to hurt,” she said with a smile. “In fact, you might actually enjoy it.” Pulling his shirt off and tossing it on the bed, she looked up at him as she began to unbuckle his pants. When his pants dropped to his ankles, Donna looked down to see a rather large lump in his briefs.

She was certainly intrigued to discover what was creating the lump and considered grabbing through the fabric or pulling down his briefs to simply expose it.  Deciding on the latter, Donna slipped her fingers into his waistband and made one swift downward pull.

“Oh my,” she said without looking at her step-brother’s face. “I had no idea you were this big.”

Her eyes staring at his cock seemed to add to the excitement in the room for Todd.  He couldn’t stop what was happening as his cock grew to its full size and became rock hard.  He felt embarrassment and elation at the same time. It seemed that the more she looked, the harder he became.

Finally able to speak, Todd said, “I’m not the only one that’s going to be naked. If we are going to explore each other, then you need to get your clothes off too.”

“Sure,” she said as she finally pulled her eyes away from his stiff shaft. Looking up into his face again, she said, “Do you want me to do it or would you rather undress me?” While he stood there thinking about it, Donna made the decision for him. “I think that you should undress me. You can consider it practice for when you actually have to do it for a real woman.”

Nodding his head in agreement, Todd lifted the sweater she was wearing over her head and looked down to see her wearing a not too sexy bra. However, it was the first time he’d seen a live person wearing only a bra and it seemed to stimulate him even more.

Still, on her knees, Donna turned around saying, “You need to know how to unhook a bra. See if you can figure it out.”

“Turn back around,” Todd laughed. “I think the trick is to learn how to do it without looking.”

Donna turned back to face him. “OK smart guy, give it a try.”

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

Reaching behind her with one hand, Todd managed to unhook both catches in under ten seconds.  When Donna looked surprised he told her, “I read about how to do it in a men’s magazine.”

She was surprised at his agility but managed to turn the surprise on him when she let her bra slip off and fall onto the bed.  As she sat up, Todd was as amazed at the size of her breasts as she had been at the size of his cock.  They were round and firm, with hard pink nipples pointing at him. She was as aroused now as he was when his pants came off.

Todd stood there looking down at her chest with his mouth open. “How had she managed to keep those things a secret?” he thought. “They’re beautiful,” he stuttered. “Really beautiful.”

Donna smiled broadly.  She knew he was going to be surprised and for the first time ever she was happy to have large breasts. For the past few years, she had done her best to wear clothes that hid their size.  Her mother had told her when she was about twelve that she would probably have well-developed breasts. “It’s in our family genes,” she had told her daughter.

To use the British expression, Todd was gobsmacked. He had never even accidentally seen his sister undressed. Now here she was sporting the most delicious looking tits he’d ever seen. Of course, what he had seen was all in magazines and on the internet.  These were real and within inches of his fingers.

While he ogled her, Donna jumped up saying, “There’s more to see, brother.  I have to get as naked as you.” With that, she pulled off her baggy sweat pants and tossed them aside. Giving him a big smile, she turned around to let him see her very shapely butt covered in white cotton panties. As he stood completely still admiring her ass, she quickly pulled the panties down and off, sending them sailing in the direction of her sweat pants.

Once again Donna turned around. She smiled at Todd and asked, “So, what do you think?”

His eyes fell away from her breasts and landed between her legs.  He almost forgot to exhale when he saw that her pubic hair was tightly trimmed and as blonde as the hair on her head.  For the first time in his life, he was seeing a real woman naked, and this woman was the complete package. His cock was so hard now that it hurt.

“What do you want to touch?” she asked sweetly. When she could see that he was incapable of speaking, Donna took one of his hands and pressed it against one of her breasts.  She was a little surprised to find his hand was warm and moist. She was also surprised to find that it felt especially good to be touched by someone other than herself.

After what felt like an extraordinarily long time, Donna took his hand away and said, “Lay down on my bed beside me.”

Dropping down on her bare butt, Donna lay back, putting her head on the pillow. Soundlessly Todd did the same, lying down beside her with his face turned toward hers.

“Are you ready for the next step?” she asked.

“I think so,” he answered her. “What is the next step?”

“I think we need to get acquainted with each other’s body. Since you’ve already touched my breast, I’ll start. You just stay there remaining still and quiet.  Ready?”

Coming from Donna, her words sounded like instructions for a science project.  He nodded his head and lay still with his hands to his sides.

Donna sat up again on her knees and looked at Todd’s naked body. Even being the nerd he was, he managed to have a very nice body. There was muscle definition in his arms and legs. But, of course, it was difficult for her look at anything but his steel-hard cock as it stood tall and proud. She was glad that he had been circumcised. She had seen plenty of cocks in books and on the internet and she already knew that she preferred them like his.

When she could no longer stand the wait, Donna reached out and wrapped her hand around the base of his stiff cock.  She smiled when she found that it was quite hot and extremely hard. With her hand at the base of his cock, his penis extended another three inches above it.  She squeezed it and he moaned.

Without letting go of his cock, she put her other hand between his legs to feel his balls.

When she touched them, Todd opened his legs so that she could get a better feel. This was the first time a female had touched his private parts and he already felt like he was going to cum.

“Your penis is really handsome,” she said with a chuckle. “I have a feeling that women will want to touch and feel it as much as I am.” Donna tightened her grip and slid her hand up and down his stiff shaft. She felt a burning sensation between her legs and heard him moan when she stroked it a second time. “Does that feel good?” she whispered.

“Oh fuck yes,” he growled.

That was the first time that she had ever heard Todd use profanity and it excited her.  She knew how wet she got when she masturbated, but now she was aware that she was dripping wet without touching herself even once. She quickly became aware that Todd was enjoying it when she felt him moving his hips as she stroked him.

“Am I doing it right?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned. “It feels fantastic.”

She gripped his cock a little tighter and moved her hand up and down more rapidly. She was amazed at how good it felt in her hand as if she was holding an iron rod covered by a soft velvety covering. It throbbed in the palm of her small hand.

As she watched, she could feel him move his hips more and see him breathing more rapidly and harder. His cock seemed to get larger in her hand and she was certain that the head was bigger. It was even oozing some clear liquid from the tip.

She touched it with her finger and brought it up to her lips. Her pointy tongue peeped out and tasted it. “Yummy!” she exclaimed.

“What the hell are you doing? Todd asked.

“Just tasting you,” she answered.

“That is so fucking hot Donna.”

A few more strokes with her hand, coated with his pre-cum, sliding the length of his shaft caused it to start to throb in her hand as if it had a life of its own. She could feel every pulse as her fingers slid up and down.

“Oh fuck, Donna,” he called to her. “That’s so fucking good I’m going to cum!”

Pumping her hand even harder, it took only fifteen seconds before a torrent of white fluid shot straight up out of his cock and landed halfway up his chest. Before the first rope hit his skin a second came firing out. Then there was a third, fourth and fifth before his fluid simply bubbled out and flowed down over her hand.

“Wow,” Donna said as she continued to stroke his cock. “That’s amazing.”

He grabbed her hand to stop her stroke. “It’s a little sensitive now. Let it rest.”

Donna’s eyes were wide as she released his cock. Seemingly it was natural for her to lift her hand to her face so that she could smell his cum before she took some on her tongue. After the first small taste, she licked her hand clean saying, “Damn, Bro that was fun to watch. And you taste pretty good too.”

Todd managed a small chuckle. “That’s the first time that anyone other than me has ever gotten me off. It felt great.”

Donna slipped off of the bed and dashed into their shared Jack & Jill bathroom. She was back in just under a minute with a warm washcloth in her hand. Todd groaned loudly when she wrapped the warm cloth around his member. She smiled and cleaned the fluid off of his chest. “That was pretty impressive,” she said to him with a smile. “Do you always make that much of a mess?”

“No I don’t,” he answered as he sat up. “I guess I was just really excited.”

“I just learned a lot,” she said softly as she kissed her step-brother’s cheek. “Now are you ready to learn something?”

“Sure,” he answered with a big grin. “Do I get to do you now?”

“If we are both going to learn something, then you’ll have to get me off too.”

“Do you want me to use my fingers, or do you have a toy of some kind that you want me to use?” he asked.

“I do have a toy,” Donna admitted. “Mom gave it to me almost two years ago. She said that she understood that I would be getting curious about sex and she wanted me to have something to use to help settle my curiosity and not feel a need to find a boy as a partner. She said she would answer any questions for me, but I never asked any. I just figured it out on my own after watching some porn on my tablet.”

As she got back on the bed and lay down beside Todd, he asked, “Do you watch porn very often?”

“Not every day,” she said as she took his hand and placed it on her belly. “I know that those people are actors, so I’m not confusing it with real life. But sometimes when I’m feeling horny I’ll watch some while I used my vibrator.”

Pushing her brother’s fingers down into her silky pubic hair she asked, “Do you know what to do or do I need to show you?”

He leaned forward and looked at her pussy. “Donna, that is so cute and sexy. It looks so much better than the ones I have seen on porn videos. Do you shave it?” He asked looking at her hairless mound.

“Well… Normally I don’t but I did this morning, I shaved my pussy lips.”

“You horny little minx. You had this all planned.”

She smiled slyly and said, “Uh-huh.”

He rested his hand gently on her pubis and could already feel the heat emanating. When he looked at his hand, he saw that it was damp.

He tentatively licked his palm getting his first taste of a woman. “That tastes fantastic. I always wondered if it would taste good.”

Using his fingers he stroked the thin outer lips of her pussy causing her to make soft mewing sounds of appreciation.

“Oh! Todd that feels so good, please don’t stop,” Donna pleaded.

His curiosity aroused, he parted her tender folds and looked down at the moist pinkness of her inner core. It was slick with her juices and gleamed.

Tentatively he inserted a finger into her warm body marveling at how hot and tight she was.

 “I think you’re looking forward to this,” He said

“I am,” she said closing her eyes.  “I’ve wanted someone other than me to do what you’re doing right now.” When his finger pushed inside her wet pussy, she gushed, “Oh yeah. That’s amazing.”

For several minutes Todd worked his finger in and out or her increasingly wet pussy until she pulled his hand up to let his wet digit come in contact with her clit. “Right there, Todd,” she whispered.  “Rub that spot right there.”

He placed his thumb on her clit and continued probing her depths with two fingers. Letting his thumb trace small circles around her projecting clit seemed to drive Donna wild.

Donna’s ass began to move as he now applied more direct pressure on her clit. Her sighs became moans and each one was louder than the last. Just seconds before she was about to explode, Todd dropped his mouth to her breast and sucked her nipple in between his teeth.  “Oh fuck!” she shouted as the fireworks in her body began to discharge.

Todd was amazed at her juices which now coated his fingers. Bringing them to his mouth, he and savored them with relish, enjoying the sweet taste and unique aroma.

“Want a taste he asked?”

Donna nodded enthusiastically. He inserted his fingers into her gushing hole and scooped up some of her sweet cream and presented his fingers to her mouth.

Parting her lips she sucked his fingers clean.

“Tastes as good as ever,” she smiled at him.

The two lay side by side until their breathing was under control once again. “That was really fantastic,” she said when she turned to look into his eyes. “Masturbation is pretty damned good, but having someone do it for you is much better.”

Glancing at the clock, Todd jumped off the bed. “I’ve got a class in a little under an hour. What about you?”

Donna gave him a coy smile and ran her hand between her legs. “I think I’m gonna skip my afternoon class. I need to stay here and figure out how the rest of our lesson plan should run.”

Giving her a big smile, he turned toward the bathroom. “Let me know what you decide. I’m all in now.”

After he was gone Donna slipped a finger into her wetness and whispered, “I never had any doubt about you, sweet brother.”

 

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments