Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nerds - Sex Education 201

"Donna and Todd move to the next level of their sexual education course."

78
41 Comments 41
22.2k Views 22.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Recommended Read

The next morning Donna and Todd were again sitting at the breakfast table reading when their father walked in and joined them. “What are you two up to today?” he asked as he poured a cup of coffee in his travel mug.

“Same as usual,” Todd answered without looking up from his book. “We both have classes today. I think I’ll let Donna drive today.”

“That’s great,” the father said as he walked out of the kitchen. “I’ll see you both for dinner.”

Once he was gone, Donna looked over the table at Todd and asked, “I’m driving?”

“That was just for his benefit,” he explained. “I’ll drive and you can tell me what today’s sex lesson will be about.”

“If I talked to you about sex while you were driving you’d probably get us into a wreck.”

Todd laughed. “You’re probably right, but what’s next on your lesson plan?”

Donna studied her step-brother for several seconds before speaking. “Did you get yourself off last night?”

“I did,” he answered honestly, his face still buried in his book. “What about you?”

“Twice actually,” was her answer, causing Todd to put his book down.

“Twice?”

“I was thinking about going for three, but my batteries ran down,” she told him with a sexy little smile. “I’ll have to get some more batteries today.”

“Why didn’t you just ask me,” Todd said seriously. “I’ve got rechargeable ones in my room. If you’re gonna use your vibrator that much you should use rechargeable ones.”

“I was thinking that I should just come into your room and let you do it for me,” she said softly.

Todd sat up and looked at her. “Really? Did you really think about doing that?”

“Sure I did,” she answered. “That’s why I was going for the third time. I was thinking about how much I enjoyed you getting me off yesterday, and I got kinda horny.”

Todd smiled broadly. “Yeah? Did I do a good job?”

“Yeah, you did,” she said with a smile. “I think that this afternoon we should try it again and see if we get the same results. You know that mom always says practice makes perfect.”

“Mom always gives excellent advice,” he said with a chuckle. “My last class ends at 1:30. What about you?”

“Mine’s over at 2:00,” she answered. “If you are waiting for me we could be home and naked by 2:45.”

“That’s a plan,” he said as he stood up from the table exposing a lump in his jeans. “Let’s get going.”

Todd spent his class hours in agony. His cock was in constant erection at the thought of what would take place that afternoon.

He kept noticing other girls in the class and wondering what it would be like to be with them and having them handle his cock. He could tell that he was leaking pre-cum as those ideas ran through his mind.

Donna was not faring much better. For the first time, she really saw her lecturer as a man. He was tall, slim and athletic. She fantasized about him toying with her body. She felt damp between her legs and was sure she was soaking her panties.

After classes, they met up and raced home.

Todd and Donna were in her bed by 2:45. Both of them were naked, and Todd was sporting another rock hard cock for her to see.

“Is that thing hard all the time?” she asked, pointing at his stiff cock.

“A lot of the time,” Todd answered as he rolled over on his back to put his manhood on prominent display.

Drawn to it like a magnet, Donna leaned over and wrapped her fingers around it. “It is very handsome,” she whispered as she let her fingers slide up and down the hard shaft. Bending over it, she rubbed his hot stiffness against her cheek and wondered how it could be so hard yet soft and smooth.

Todd groaned while she rubbed it against her face. She noticed a drop of precum on the tip of his cock and rubbed it off with her finger before putting it into her mouth to taste. She was interested in sampling the salty sweet taste and licked the head of his cock for another sample.

Todd’s groan turned into a loud moan when she licked him.

Still holding his cock she turned to face him asking, “Did that feel good?”

“Oh hell yes,” he said with his eyes closed. “It felt great.”

“Then perhaps we should advance to the oral lesson today,” she offered, waiting for his reply.

Almost holding his breath at the excitement he felt thinking that Donna might actually go down on him, Todd offered, “Well, it’s something we’re going to have to know about sooner or later. What I’ve read tells me that oral sex is extremely common with high school and college-aged people.”

“I’ve read the same things,” Donna replied as she turned back to his cock. She adjusted her position and once again licked the head of his cock, only this time doing it slowly.”

Again she received a loud response from her step-brother. It was quite obvious that he enjoyed what she was doing.

She ran her tongue the length of his cock, from his scrotum to the tip several times savoring the musky taste. She noticed that when she licked at the base of the head Todd arched his back with pleasure. She let her tongue explore the slit at the top and swirled her tongue around the head, taking the entire head in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. From there to bobbing her head up and down on his cock seemed to be the instinctive thing to do. It just came naturally.

Donna found that she was enjoying the sensations caused by sucking on his cock. She liked the way it felt in her mouth as well as the taste of it. She was aware that the more she took in and the harder she sucked, the more excited she became. Her excitement grew to a higher level when she felt Todd’s hand on the inside of her thigh, working its way to her very wet pussy.

Within seconds they were both groaning with pleasure as she fucked his cock with her mouth, and he fucked her wanting pussy with his finger. This wasn’t exactly what she was expecting, but it was turning her on more than she had expected.

It took only a couple of minutes before Todd announced, “I’m gonna cum, Donna. I’m gonna cum!”

Donna took his cock out of her mouth and stroked it several times with her hand. The saliva on it made it rather slick and easy to do. Just as the previous day, Todd’s cock erupted with ropes of semen, shooting high into the air and landing on his chest. In her position, she got a very close up view of what was happening, finding it quite thrilling.

Having stashed a towel under the pillow of her bed, Donna cleaned up the mess on his chest and again tasted the fluid on her hand. Once again, she found that she liked the taste.

Flipping over on her back, she told him, “Now it’s your turn to do me.”

She lay back and spread her legs. Todd moved his body between her slender thighs and for the second time stared in fascination at her pussy. He licked his lips in anticipation which caused her to smile.

“Gladly,” he said with a smile and put his face between her opened legs. He ran his tongue down one side of her thigh and then up the other. Taking a deep breath he inhaled the scent of her pussy. “Oh yeah,” he said as he looked up. “I’m gonna like this.”

He put his tongue between her vaginal lips and stroked it up and down from her hot, wet opening up to her clit and back again, enjoying the groan she gave him. “Do you like that?” he asked.

“Shut up and do it again,” she answered, moaning even louder when he did.

With Donna lying flat on her back and her legs spread wide, Todd went to work. He put his arms under her thighs letting them wrap around her until his hands touched her tummy. Due to the noise, she made when he licked her clit, Todd decided to concentrate on her nub. After a bit, she dug her fingers into his hair and pulled him toward her, trying to get even more from his tongue.

From within the folds of her pussy, her clit poked out its head. He extended his tongue upward to place it on her clit, and Donna’s body seemed to convulse. His hands on her belly felt it get very taught.

“Oh yes!” she moaned. “Go softly, Todd. That part is very sensitive. Just lick around it first and let me get used to the feeling.”

He ran his tongue in circles around the hard pearly nub as Donna’s hips bucked up. He flicked his tongue at the delicate morsel causing Donna to shake the whole bed as her body shook from head to foot.

“Finger my pussy,” she gasped. “I need to feel something inside me now.”

Todd had never performed oral sex before, so he wasn’t certain exactly what to do, but did as she commanded and slid a finger into her wet hole. When her noises became even louder and she began to move her ass around, Todd decided to give her a second finger. This time, with his palm up, he curled his fingers as he had read, in an attempt to find her g-spot.

Within seconds he discovered that he had done exactly the right thing. Donna was flopping around the bed like a fish trying to get back into the water. She was moaning as she moved.

With some effort on his part, Todd kept his tongue around her clit and continued to connect with her sensitive spot. The only change he made was to use his free hand to grab one of her breasts and pinch the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

That last move was all it took. Donna literally screamed as she reached her orgasm. Her entire body shook as she wrapped her legs around his head, pressing his mouth as deeply into her sex as possible.

For several long minutes, Todd lay there between his step-sister’s legs, feeling the heat and occasionally running his tongue through the copious fluids coming from inside her. He was pleased with the results of what he had accomplished. He wasn’t really too certain exactly what he did that made her respond as she had, but he was going to remember what he could so that he could do it again in the future.

When Donna was finally able to breathe normally again, she pulled Todd up to lie beside her. She looked into his eyes and he could see the question coming. “Where did you learn how to do that?” She asked. “You are a nerd and a dork. You keep your head buried in books and computers all day. How could you know how to make me explode like a bomb? I’ve had lots of orgasms, sweet brother, but nothing that would compare with what just happened.”

“I wish I could tell you that I knew,” he answered with a smile. “But the truth is, I don’t. I just did what you told me you wanted.” He paused a few seconds and then added, “And, I’ve watched some porn videos on the internet to see how people have sex.”

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

Donna rolled over on top of him. “You were magnificent,” she told him.

“Does that mean that you want me to do it again?” he asked.

Donna moved her face towards his and pressed her lips to his. Parting her lips slightly she let her tongue peep out and touch his lips. She tasted herself on him and licked all of her juices off his face.

“Mmmm! I like how I taste,” she grinned. “Did you like it?”

“Honestly, yes I dol. You are delicious. You taste sweet and salty and creamy all at once. I could make a meal of you.” Todd answered.

Donna felt her heart race and pressed her lips again against his. This time it was Todd who moved his tongue sinuously into her mouth.

Her response was immediate as she started dueling with his tongue. The heat and softness of his tongue and this unexpected intimacy made her pussy gush again.

“Oh, Todd, what are you doing to me? You are driving me crazy.”

“This just feels so right. I couldn't help myself. You are so damned sexy,” he whispered into her ear as his hand cupped her breast.

“Sweet brother, you are quite something yourself.”

Blushing Todd broke away. Obviously trying to change the subject he asked, “So what will our next lesson topic encompass?”

Before Donna could answer she heard a noise and pushed him away. “That’s the garage door opening,” she said in alarm. “Get in your room and act normal.”

Todd quickly picked up his clothes and scurried into his room through their shared bathroom. “What’s normal?” he shouted over his shoulder.

“I wish I knew,” Donna answered as she covered herself with the covers from her bed. She rolled over and pulled her comforter around her neck and pretended to be asleep. She knew that her mother would be looking in to check on her and hoped that she could be convincing as a sleeping virgin.

She heard her door open and felt her mother’s eyes look in as she faked sleep.

As she lay there quietly, making certain that she gave the impression of someone asleep, Donna could still feel the thrill of the orgasmic explosion that had gone off inside her body only a few moments ago.

In the last few years, she had brought herself to orgasm hundreds of times, but never once with the intensity of the one she had just had with her step-brother’s mouth between her legs.

She was still, but her mind was racing.

The family had dinner together as they always did. It was rather an old fashioned idea, but the children actually enjoyed eating with their parents. Donna and Todd’s parents were actually interesting people and they always had interesting topics of conversation at the table.

Tonight, though, Donna was anxious to get the meal finished and the dishes put away. She hadn’t had the opportunity to talk with her brother about how he was able to get her off like he did. But fate wasn’t on her side tonight. Just as they finished their father announced that he had tickets to the university basketball game and asked Todd to attend with him. Todd had jumped at the chance to go. Donna knew that they would not return home until late and was very disappointed.

Going to her room, she buried herself in school work, determined to stay awake so that she could talk with Todd when he returned home. But sprawled out on her bed she drifted off to sleep before Todd was back.

It was nearly midnight when Donna’s mom woke her and insisted that she get into bed. She told her that the men had returned home around 11:00 and both had gone to bed. “Damn,” she muttered when her mother was gone. Going to the shared bathroom to brush her teeth, Donna came up with a new idea.

After making certain that her parents were in bed, Donna quickly undressed and tiptoed into Todd’s room. She pulled back the covers and slipped into the bed beside him. Her getting into the bed didn’t wake Todd, but when she wrapped her fingers around his cock, he sat bolt upright.

“What the fuck?” he said from behind the hand that she put over his mouth. When she moved her hand he said, “What the hell are you doing?"

“What does it look like?” she answered with a giggle. “I’m naked and I want to play with your cock.”

Lifting up the covers he said, “You certainly are naked and you are holding my cock.”

“And it’s already getting hard, so I’m guessing you don’t mind me holding it.”

“I don’t mind at all,” he whispered as he pulled the sheet back so that he could see her in the moonlight. “What made you decide to come in here? You just needed to suck on my cock some more?”

“Kinda,” she said with a sweet smile and started to stroke his now fully hard staff. “I’ll bet you’d like for me to put it in my mouth again.”

“Yes I would,” he answered as he stretched out and spread his legs. “Maybe this time you’ll let me cum in your mouth.”

“Maybe I will,” she whispered. “But first I want you to tell me how you knew how to get me off with your tongue this afternoon. I’ve never had an orgasm like the one you gave me.”

“Promise to let me cum in your mouth and I’ll tell you how I knew,” he whispered as his hand rubbed across one of her nipples.

“OK,” she said with a pause. “But you have to tell me.”

Todd’s hand slipped down between her legs to find the wetness that he was certain would be waiting for him. “The internet,” he whispered in her ear as his finger pressed into her. “There are thousands of stories and videos on the internet. For someone as intelligent as you, I would have thought that you had already found it. There is nothing that you can’t see in a video. I’ve watched men have oral sex with women, and I’ve seen what they do. It’s important to keep the clit engaged with your tongue and keep your fingers moving inside the vagina.”

His fingers had no problem finding her sensitive spot and she was beginning to lose control again. “I want to cum like that again,” she managed to say.

“Then I want you to sit on my face,” he told her. “Put your pussy on my mouth and ride me. But you are going to have to be quieter than you were this afternoon.”

“I promise,” she said as she got up from beside him and straddled his head. As she lowered herself, she felt his hot breath on her skin before she felt his tongue slide across her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments