Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pastor's Sin, Chapter 3

"The Pastor Gets a Taste of the Forbidden Fruit..."

11
4 Comments 4
26.4k Views 26.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
A few days later, I was in my office, trying to concentrate on my next sermon. I had been eaten up with guilt ever since the day Ashley walked in the door. I couldn’t get my mind off of her; she was barely 18, my daughter’s age, but I was becoming obsessed with her.

Judy and I were having sex more often; ever since we had that great fuckfest about a week ago, she and I were both more horny than usual. She said that she had noticed something ‘different’ about me in bed; I was more aggressive, more passionate with her, and she liked that. Little did she know the real reason behind all this.

I really wanted to think of my wife when we were having sex, I really did, but every time we started to make love, my mind went to Ashley, and how much I wanted to fuck her. My mind would wander to her smooth, creamy skin, and her small, petite frame. I imagine her pussy being shaved just for me, and being tight, but accommodating my girth nicely.

In my fantasies, Ashley and I would have this amazing connection, she would scream my name, and tell me how big I was, and tell me how much better I was than all the other younger guys she had been with. For a respected church pastor, this was not behavior I was proud of, and I knew I shouldn’t engage in such impure thoughts.

For a while, I was able to successfully get Ashley off my mind, but when I heard her downstairs talking to Jessica, my thoughts raced to her again. When they came upstairs and went into Jessica’s room, I tried to tune them out and go back to my work, but a few minutes later, I heard them talking and giggling loudly.

I was wondering what they were saying, so I stepped out of my office, and walked across the hall, standing next to my daughter’s door.

Is this what I’ve become? I thought. Eavesdropping on my daughter’s conversations? But regardless of y misgivings, I listened anyway.

“What’s your biggest secret?” I heard Jessica asked Ashley.

Ashley paused. “Promise you won’t get mad?”

Jessica giggled. “Why would I get mad?”

“Well…” Ashley paused, and I heard her stifle a little laugh. “I think your dad’s kind of cute.”

I swallowed hard after Ashley’s admission, and felt myself blush. I wondered how Jessica would respond.

Jessica didn’t seem to upset though, she just laughed, and said “Ewww, That’s so gross, Ashley!”

I heard the girls chatter and giggle a little more before I felt myself knock on the door. I’m not sure what possessed me to do so, but before I knew it, I was knocking on the door, and Jessica told me to come in.
“Oh, hi Daddy, what’s up?”

“Hi girls”, I said with an awkward smile. “How are you two girls doing?”

“Good”, Jessica said, with Ashley affirming with a nod. I saw her look at me, smiling, and not taking her eyes off me, even as I was talking to Jessica.

As I stood there looking at Ashley, as she looked back at me with those eyes, I felt myself utter the words,

“How would you girls like to have a sleepover tonight?”

I’m not sure what possessed me to say this; Ashley staying over for the night could be very dangerous, especially with my recent inability to control myself. Of course, though, the girls were all over it.

“Thanks Dad! That would be awesome!” Jessica said, and I smiled back and told them that I would make sure it is okay with Ashley’s mother.

Although I silently hoped that Mrs. Wingfield would have a problem with it, she did not, and neither did Judy, and I felt myself wonder what might happen if Ashley were to stay over, and I couldn’t control my own urges…

***

I spent the rest of the night locked in my office, knowing that I couldn’t get become tempted by Ashley if I didn’t see or hear from her.

littleebluee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
littleebluee

This didn’t seem to work though, I didn’t get any work done on that sermon, because my mind kept creeping back to her.

Before I knew it, the clock read midnight. The girls had already gone to bed, and the coast was clear for me to return to bed to join my wife. Or so I thought.

As I was putting away some papers and getting ready to call it a night, I heard the door open.

“Mr. Christian?” the voice said, and immediately recognized it as Ashley.

I looked up. “Oh, hi Ashley. What’s up?”

“I couldn’t sleep”, she said, as she closed the door behind her.

Damn, I thought, so close. But as I looked at her, my desire to avoid her diminished. How could I avoid this beautiful young woman? I found myself thinking.

“Not sure if I can help with insomnia”, I joked, and Ashley laughed.

She then paused, and then looked down. “I just wanted…” she trailed off.

“What is it sweetie?”, I said, finding myself moving closer to her.

“I just wanted to say thank you”, she said. “You’ve just been so nice.”

I smiled. “Well, it’s my job to be welcoming.”

Ashley looked straight into my eyes. “Well, you’re very good at it.”

There was an awkward silence, we just looked at each other for what seemed like forever.

My eyes became lost in hers as I felt myself walk toward her. She had me entranced as I found myself dangerously close to her. I felt my hands wrap around her hips as we looked into each other’s eyes.

I wasn’t thinking anymore; I was just acting. My arms were wrapping around her as she pressed herself up against me. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion as my mouth inched closer to hers.
Before our lips touched, I whispered to her, “You’re so beautiful.”

She closed her eyes as she succumbed herself to me. I kissed her hard, hungrily, and she reciprocated with the same ferocity. I passionately wrapped my arms around her as I backed her up against the wall, kissing her passionately, my hands roaming around her body, caressing her breasts.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, her hands running through my hair, moaning as I rubbed her breasts, and pushing her harder up against the wall.

I moved my mouth down to her neck, kissing her neck, looking for her sweet spot. She moaned loudly when I found it.

“Oh Mr. Christian…” she sighed.

We broke away from our kiss, and she stepped away from me, removing her shirt and leaning against the desk.

I approached this beautiful girl, now topless, as I was ready to take her and make her mine. But my eyes strayed to a picture on my desk, a picture of my wife, my son, my daughter, and I was broken out of my trance.

“I…can’t.” I told her reluctantly. “I want this, I really do. But I can’t. My family…my job.”

Ashley nodded, and picked her shirt up off the floor. “It’s okay. I understand.”

“You’re a beautiful girl”, I said as she put her shirt back on.

“No, you’re right”, she said. “I can’t betray my friend like this.”

We nodded, and agreed to keep what happened between us.

“It will be our little secret, okay?” I told her.

“Of course”, Ashley said. “I care too much about your family to mess anything up.”

I smiled, and took a lock of her hair in my hands. “You’re a wonderful girl.”

She smiled back. “And you’re a wonderful guy.” She gave me one last kiss, a peck on the lips, supposedly platonic, but it felt like more than that.

She went back to her room, and I watched her as she left.

I felt guilty, I felt dirty. But another part of me was angry at myself for stopping, and not letting myself go to this beautiful girl that I was so drawn to. I may have tried to end it, but I knew that in my heart, I wasn’t ready to let this go. I needed her, and now that I had a taste of the forbidden fruit, I would want her more than ever…

To Be Continued…
Published 
Written by MissionUnpossible
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments