Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Poisoned Fantasy

34
13 Comments 13
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

It all started on a sunny Sunday evening in July. On that date, the events that I shall relate to you were to change my life.

A few Sundays ago, my husband and I sat outside a pub enjoying an early afternoon drink. I did my normal people-watching – well, nosy looking – eyeing up all the people that walked past. I noticed a black-haired girl walking past. She was the opposite to me… she was pretty, vivacious, slim, with a tight, sexy figure. I am not like that anymore… oh, I’m fooling myself – I was never like that. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples poked through her cotton top. I couldn’t go braless; my breasts sag too much now. They have done so for years.

I looked at my hubby with a sideways glance and saw he was looking her over intensely. He watched her breasts bouncing in her top – a b-cup, I estimated – and then I watched his eyes follow her tight little bum as she passed us. I was irritated but not surprised. I know he lusts after sexy girls. Sexy, slim girls. He lusted after this one just as he has done after many others in the past. It was a perfect backside. Shapely, pert and tight. I knew what he was thinking. He has always loved doggy position, even with my fat backside. I knew exactly what he was imagining.

I longed for her to pass from sight so he could once again pay some attention to his overweight wife – or pretend to do so, anyway. She was further away but still in sight and he was still watching. I could not help imagining my husband fucking her from behind, my favourite position as well as his. Then something I don’t understand happened. I found my pussy tingling at the thought and moisture forming inside it. My nipples began to harden. My breath increased and I was so excited at these inexplicable thoughts. I didn’t know what was wrong with me, I was horny thinking about my husband fucking another woman. Not fucking me but another woman – a younger, prettier sexier woman – and making me, his fat, flabby wife, watch. In my thoughts I was sitting, watching, waiting….

“Baby!” I heard. 

I turned and saw my husband wanting my attention. He asked where I went and I just giggled and said I was just lost in my thoughts. He tried to get it out of me but I couldn’t tell him, I was too embarrassed. Embarrassed but aroused too.

We walked home hand in hand and my thoughts wouldn’t leave me.

The whole time at work the next day the thoughts were still there. I couldn’t concentrate, as the thoughts turned worse. Paul was degrading me as he fucked her. Taunting me with praise of her body and performance in comparison to mine. Humiliating me, insulting me, abusing me with cruel words... and fucking her. My cunt got wetter with every hour that passed.

At home that night making love to my husband I wasn’t there. In my mind, I was watching my husband fucking the beauty from the pub. Hearing her soaked pussy take his big cock, hearing it pound her cunt. Hearing my husband say she was a better fuck than me, her pussy was tastier than mine, her pussy was tight, unlike my used-up hole.

I came. Hard. Like never before. I even squirted. 

Paul, my husband, noticed. He was very pleased with himself. I felt guilty as I couldn’t tell him what really made me squirt. As we lay there snuggling afterwards, Paul asked me what I was thinking. I lied and said nothing but he knows me and knew I was lying.

“Tell me,” he almost demanded of me. 

I gave in and told him everything. 

Once I had finished I couldn’t help noticing he was hard again, and so soon after just cumming. I started stroking him as I reminded him about the beauty we saw that Sunday and he said he hadn’t forgotten her. I said I wanted to see him fuck her. To take her in our bed as I watched. To tell me her cunt was better than mine. Make her cum and deny me my orgasm.

He came. Hard. 

“Lick it up… lick it up like I would make you lick it up from her cunt,” he ordered me.

Shocked but amazed by his words, I did. I didn’t miss any and found myself wanting to play along.

“Suck my cock clean and get it hard to fuck her again,” he ordered me.

I couldn’t stop myself from shoving my fingers deep into myself and making myself cum as I sucked his cum-covered dick in my mouth.

My head was bobbing and up down on his cock. My tongue teasing the head as my hands caressed his balls. 

He moaned but he also said things… things that shocked me – words he had seldom used with me. I was shocked but hugely turned on. It hurt but it was a pleasure kind of hurt. I can’t really explain it.

“Suck my cock you beautiful, sexy dream. You suck it better than my fat wife. Make me cum like that slob can’t. Fuck me with your mouth”.

He was saying the words to me but his eyes were closed. He was thinking of her. I’d lost him. It didn’t take him long to cum and as he did he pushed my head further down on his cock. I had no choice but to swallow and I enjoyed the control he had over me. He let go and I stayed there cleaning his cock making sure his balls were empty.

Once he was happy and clean and I calmed down from my bliss he laid me back. He trapped my wrists and wiggled his cock against my pussy.  He was teasing me and yet his words were not teasing – they were wounding as he whispered in my ear.

“This cock is too good for you. It’s going to find some fresh young cunt. Cunt that is still tight. Cunt that will drain me properly. Not a slack, loose shadow of the one you once had. A cunt such that you cannot match.”

I found my hips moving. I was trying to get his cock in my pussy but he wouldn’t let it go in. Why was he being so cruel, so vicious? Why was my body getting more aroused as he did so? I craved him to take me again but he just got off the bed and walked away. I knew it at that moment. He meant it – he was going to find a younger cunt. Mine, inexplicably, dripped at the thought…

Then things went back to normal for a couple of days until the next Monday when it changed.

We slipped into bed that Monday night – he had instructed me to be naked. He started caressing me. He kissed me passionately. It felt amazing. My naked body against his, it felt perfect. Paul then moved down to my huge, shapeless breasts, kissing and nibbling my nipples. He was gripping my big breasts and my pussy was soaking. Crying for attention. My hands caressed all over his body, touching every part I could but was out of reach of his cock. The passion was building up inside me. His fingers moved down to my increasingly wet sex-lips. I reached for his cock again but he pushed it away. He moved so his left hand was playing with my pussy. His right was pinching my nipples and grabbing my breast. My hands gripped the bed as I screamed, “I’m going to cum.”

Paul stopped. He just yanked his fingers out of me and let go of my breast and I started to moan in disapproval. He slipped his fingers in my mouth making me taste myself for the first time. 

“Things are going to be different. Do as I say and behave like a good little wife and I’ll let you cum,” he said, moving his fingers in my mouth so I cleaned them all. 

Once satisfied that I had cleaned them he got off the bed and said he was going to watch TV downstairs. He told me I should go to sleep. I started to close my eyes but not before I noticed something that filled me with despair and dismay... he wasn’t even hard.

This happened every day that week. Tender caresses and no end-result. By Thursday he had thrown in the dirty talk. He started telling me he was going to find a nicer pussy. One that was tight around his fat cock. One that tasted nicer than mine. A girl whose tits were firm and pert but more importantly one who would suck his cock better than me and milk his prick with a tight young cunt. That time it took minutes to have me close to cumming and not only that but he was rock hard… but he wouldn’t let me touch it. He walked off leaving me laying there. I knew I was meant to go to sleep while he went downstairs, but it was so hard to drift off. I was almost humping the bed as I did. 

While I was at work that Friday my phone was bleeping all day. Hubby was teasing me. Saying he had found the fuck of his dreams. He was going to give her his cock and not me. It went on all day. I was so horny. I was going to go and finger myself but it’s like he read my mind. The next text said I better not cum. To edge, get right to the edge but stop. He messaged again saying that he was sure her pussy was tighter than mine as it looked it. Her amazing breasts were firmer, more enticing than mine. Her nipples were harder and more sensitive.

I was getting hurt and jealous but didn’t say anything... what had I done? Yet why was I so horny?

I got home and was surprised to see his car home already. He was early. 

He opened the door and pulled me to him. He kissed me, lovingly. He whispered to me that he loved me. Paul sent shivers down my spine. He looked at me and made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. Then his attitude changed in a flash. He had my wrists behind my back and was tying them with a cord he pulled from somewhere. I didn’t see him have it when I came in.

He led me to the bedroom and cut me out of my clothes – again the scissors came from nowhere. My cunt was dripping.

He rubbed my pussy, caressing my clit hard and fast. I was almost there. As I started to moan, he stopped. 

LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS

I went to talk and he pushed something in my mouth. Some bit of clothing, I wasn’t sure what it was. 

He walked out of the room and I knew better than to move. I waited patiently in the corner. 

It felt like hours but was probably only a few minutes. I heard his footsteps but not just his. My heart started thumping and I got so nervous with dread. Who was with him?

Watching the door, the first thing I saw was a long black ponytail followed by a cute bum with hands on it. My husband’s hands were gripping it as the rest of their bodies appeared. 

They seemed stuck together, their arms all over each other. Their lips locked. Her moans already escaping her lips as they kissed. After about five minutes of them kissing and stripping she noticed me in the corner. She let go of my husband and walked over in front of me. She looked me up and down. She had a look of scorn on her face. Although she was looking at me when she spoke I knew she was talking to Paul.

“God, I see what you mean. When you said she wasn’t in shape any more I never imagined…”

Her words tailed off. She turned back to my husband to kiss him again, lingeringly.

I was crushed, humiliated and hurt yet my body was saying the opposite. My nipples on my huge, sagging breasts were like rock and sticking out. I thought I was going to drip onto the carpet from my pussy. 

She walked over to me again and painfully pinched my nipple. She hissed in my face…

“He’s mine now.”

I watched her cute bum wiggle away from me as she knelt down in front of my husband. She looked into his eyes and unzipped his hard prick. She glanced across to me.

“I’m an expert.”

With that, she lowered her mouth down and engulfed his prick – the prick that I adored and worshipped. She slid her mouth up and down, leaving it glistening. Paul was oblivious to my agony.

“Fuck… suck me deep. Show my pathetic wife how to really suck cock.” 

Still my cunt got wetter.

I stood there watching my naked hubby being pleasured by the black-haired beauty we had seen at the pub. I had so many emotions but the biggest was how turned on I was. 

He held out his hand and helped her up. They walked over to me while kissing. Paul told me to get on my knees. I got nervous about sucking his cock after her. 

“These are mine. Hope you enjoyed the taste!” She said while pulling her panties from my mouth. 

I was shocked – he’d had her pants before I knew she was here. She must have been in the house before I got home. Suddenly I was so excited again, even though… I couldn’t bear to think of the implications. My cunt got wetter. 

The beauty lifted her foot to the chair next to me showing me her exquisite, shaved, pretty, soaking sex. Paul pushed my head to her pussy. I knew what he was expecting so I licked my first cunt. 

I licked along her slit and nibbled her lips. I teased her clit with my tongue, I started to tongue fuck her slowly. Doing all the things I love hubby doing to me. I wanted to make her cum. Before I knew it, Paul was pushing my head closer to her cunt. He told me to make his lover cum. I wanted to please him so I circled her clit with my tongue then sucked it between my lips. She seemed to gush into my mouth. I licked all that came out of her. I didn’t miss a drop. I did think to myself that it seemed a lot of juice and it tasted strangely familiar. 

Finally, I realised. Suddenly, everything was clear. I wasn’t going to lose him to her... I already had. Everything was complete. I got wetter.

I heard them laughing and as I moved from her pussy they just looked down at me. 

They noticed the wet patch on the floor under my pussy. I looked down and blushed.

“Please make me cum,” I begged to either of them. They didn’t even acknowledge me.

I knelt there as I watched my husband lift his slim lover up. She slid down on his big dick that was pointing out. He pushed her against the wall and started to fuck her slowly. I was amazed – doing it that way had never occurred to me before and he’d never suggested it. Well, I suppose it wouldn’t have been practical anyway. I’d not always been the size I am now but I’d certainly never been slim. That jealous feeling came back, but it was so hot to watch.

After she came in that position – which she did, loudly and I’m sure as a show for me – they moved to the bed. The girl smiled at him and then got on the bed and kneeled down. She positioned her head and shoulders low down and her shapely arse high. Paul got behind her. His prick looked so, so hard. He glanced over at me and smiled leeringly. I knew what he was saying to me… I knew exactly. He was going to fuck in his and my favourite position, but not with me. With a much younger, sexier and more attractive girl. He was going to slide into a younger tighter cunt and fill it with spunk that should have been for me. He felt my agony, my desperate pain. He felt it and he ignored it.

I heard a small moan of despair coming from my own mouth as he positioned himself to slide into her tight, young cunt. This was exactly what I’d imagined, exactly what had aroused me. Why now did it fill me with despair? I longed to be in her position and yet I knew my fat, loose backside would never attract him again in the future. In the future? I smothered the thought that, for me, the future was going to be very different. 

I found myself humping the air, wishing I was being fucked. Wishing that was me my husband was fucking so hard. 

Paul looked over to me, his face screwed up with the intensity of a building climax. He indicated to me to come closer. I wasn’t sure that I should move. I wasn’t sure if I could move. I looked at Paul and he nodded that I should do as he said.

I moved over and his engorged cock slid into her drenched hole. He slid in and my heart screamed no. He slid in and my cunt flooded with arousal.

It didn’t take Paul long after that to cum. As he came inside the beauty he told her how wonderful she was. He told her she’s the best fuck he ever had. It was as if he had forgotten I was there until he glanced across to me. He was damp with sweat. His subsided prick was coated with their combined juices.

Suddenly his mood changed – he smiled at me....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments