Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Smith Family: Part 1

"Austin gets an unexpected surprise after trouble with his girlfriend..."

42
10 Comments 10
44.7k Views 44.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Austin Smith was jacking off to porn after school on a Thursday afternoon. He was just about to come when he heard his stepmom, Sandra, walking towards his room. "Damn." Austin thought as he closed his computer and pulled up his pants, right as his stepmom walked in to get his laundry.

"Dinner's in five." she said, as she walked out.

But Austin paid no attention to her words. All his focus was on Sandra's ass. She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. Even though Austin had his own girlfriend, Ali, it was still hard to take his eyes off of Sandra. It wasn't the first time he had admired his stepmom's body. Austin's dad, Carl, remarried after his first wife left Austin, Claire (his older sister) and Carl. It had been nearly ten years since then (Austin is now seventeen) and Carl had married Sandra only two years ago. While Carl was forty eight, Sandra was only thirty two and extremely hot. She had wavy brown hair down to her ass, perfect blue eyes, 38D tits and the nicest, roundest ass Austin had ever seen.

As soon as Sandra closed the door he went to finish what he started, only this time to Sandra's body and not porn.

---

Later that evening at dinner, the three family members, with Claire being at college, sat and had a normal conversation; until the end of the meal.

"My company wants me to go to China for a little while. Three and a half weeks actually." Carl announced.

"When do you leave?" Austin questioned.

"Three days." he replied.

Austin was shocked. Not because his dad was going on another trip, but due to the fact that his birthday was in five days and it would mean that his dad would miss it for the third year in a row!

---

The next day, Austin could not keep his mind off the fact that his dad would miss his birthday. It wasn't until eighth period that he was able to let off some steam.

"Meet me in the secret spot." Ali texted.

Earlier in the year, the two had found an empty classroom that was unused because grades six through eight had split off from the high school into their own building. The room was perfect, they could lock the door from the inside and close all the blinds.

When Austin got permission to "go to the bathroom", he made his way to the room and found her waiting inside. Ali was a natural blonde,very short and had perfect breasts even though they weren't huge.

As soon as he walked in, Ali locked the door and began to unbutton Austin's pants without saying word. She pulled out his cock and began to stroke it thoroughly, up and down until it became hard. She then proceeded to slowly lick it back and forth before suddenly popping the whole thing inside her mouth. Enjoying every minute of it, Austin began to relax. It felt so good. Her soft lips on the outside, going from the tip of his dick, all the way down to the base, while her tongue was constantly playing with the nerves on his head. Soon enough, Austin began to feel his cum building up.

"I'm about to shoot!" Austin exclaimed, but she just kept on going.

As he came, she sucked it all in getting every last drop. One of the best parts about Ali's blow jobs was how she always swallowed. All of it. Leaving nothing behind.

As quickly as they started, they finished and Austin went back to class with a clear head, but a small part of him wanted more. He and Ali were both virgins, and while they had oral sex multiple times, they never had full intercourse.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

She said she wasn't ready while Austin thought it couldn't be much different than a blow job or pussy licking. Man was he wrong, he would soon find out that sex is a big step up from a simple blow job.

---

The night before his dad was leaving, Austin was at Ali's house while her parents were at dinner.

"Austin, I am ready to do it." Ali told him whilst they were watching a movie.

"Do what?" Austin responded.

"Have sex." she said.

Austin, excited as ever, pounced on top of her like a hungry wolf, started making out with her and unbuttoning her shirt. Just as he finished taking her shirt off, they heard her parents upstairs.

Quickly stopping, Ali put her shirt back on. She now felt that her parents getting home early was a bad omen, telling her that she was not ready and needed to wait longer.

Frustrated and cockblocked, Austin then went home and jacked off to release the juices already built up. When finished, he began to text her, begging her to have sex. Ali continued to refuse and Austin gave up and went to sleep. Little did he know that Sandra found Austin's phone in the living room. Not knowing whether it was Carl's or Austin's, she decided to check the messages to find out who to return it to. In doing so, she saw all of Ali and Austin's recent conversation.

---

It was Sunday morning and the cab arrived to pick up Carl and take him to the airport. He and Sandra made their farewells to Carl then went inside.

Once they walked in the door, Sandra told Austin she needed to talk to him for a minute.

"Sure. What's up?"

"I found your phone last night and didn't know whose it was..." Sandra smiled and continued, "I checked the messages to find out who to return it to and discovered your problem with your girlfriend."

"What!" Austin exclaimed, "You completely invaded my privacy! You had no right to do that!"

"I know, I know. But I just couldn't help thinking, maybe I could solve your little dilemma." she replied calmly.

"How could you possibly get my girlfriend to change her mind when you don't even know her?" Austin questioned.

"Well. I may not be able to get your girlfriend to fuck you, but I could." She answered.

"Could what?"

"I could fuck you. I mean, your dad won't be home for three and half weeks so I don't have anyone to please me for that whole time. That way I could help you get laid and you could please my needs. What do you think?"

"I don't know. You cheating on my dad and me cheating on my girlfriend. With my stepmom, no less." He added.

"Oh, it isn't that bad. Your dad deserves it for leaving me to be unpleased for such a long time while he is probably going to fuck some Chinese slut. And your girlfriend refuses to please you, so screw her." she replied nonchalantly.

"I guess, but I still-" Austin suddenly stopped.

At that moment, Sandra stood up and droped her sun dress to the floor, leaving her body completely nude for she was wearing no underwear. Austin instantly felt the blood pumping to his dick, he was getting excited.

"Touch me." She said in a commanding but calm voice.

"Uhh..." Was all Austin could squeeze out as Sandra walked towards him, only a few inches of space between the two.

Published 
Written by ssarahh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments