Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer of 78. The Conclusion

"A bold step is taken."

10
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
That evening as I lay in bed I recalled the mind blowing sex I had with Robin. My cock responded to the mental image of the stunning teenager stretched out across the gas tank of my Harley with her short skirt pushed up to her waist.

As I stroked myself I recalled how she moaned my name when I pushed my hard cock into her tight opening. As I shot my load onto my stomach I wondered if we have the chance to do it again. I knew that Summer school would end in the first week of July and limit our opportunities. I worried that we would not be able to find the time.

The next day Robin appeared in my garage after school and informed me that she had thought about our fucking all night and all day in her class. She wrapped her arms around me and after giving me a long tongue kiss I was informed of how hot, wet and horny she was.

Robin then moved towards my Harley unzipping her skirt as she moved. Once she was standing next to my bike she stepped out of her skirt and bent at the waist and rested her elbows on the seat. Just the sight of her standing there in white knee socks and white cotton panties got me hard and I stabbed the door remote button.

As the garage door slid closed I grabbed a condom from the box in my tool drawer and hurried up behind her.Once there I then dropped my jeans and boxers and slid the condom on my rock hard cock as Robin. I then knelt slid her cotton panties down her silky smooth legs while planting soft kisses on her lower back.

I kissed and licked the backs of her legs as I moved them down her silky legs and helped her step out of them. I then stood up and used one hand to guide my cock to the opening of her hot pussy and slowly pushed myself inside her.

We managed to have sex two or three times a week this way. It got to the point that she would remove her panties before leaving Summer school so she was ready by the time she reached my place.

Robin seemed to prefer it doggie style and I wondered if she wanted to try something else. So after one session I asked about anal sex and she refused, but I was okay with it.

Now on the days her friend Gina came home with her I amused myself with my other favorite past time. I headed up to my loft above the garage and watched these two hotties make out while I stroked myself. The knowledge that they were aware of my watching them was a real turn on.

I only missed one opportunity to do Robin. That's was the day I had to deliver the bike I had been working on to its owner. So I was pleased and surprised when she made an appearance in my garage after dinner.

Even clad in jeans and a t-shirt she was still a turn on. It was an effort to keep our hands and lips off each other, but we had no choice. Her siblings were playing with the other neighborhood kids and they would occasionally ride their bikes into my driveway.

"Gina's coming over tomorrow," she informed me with a shy wicked smile taking a seat at my workbench.

"I can't wait," I responded.

"So are you game to try something new?"

"Like what?"

"How would you like to be in my room to watch us?" she asked.

"I would love it. What does Gina think about that?"

"She wouldn't know, it would be our little secret. Letting you watch us from your window is one thing, but you being in the room is another. She might nix the whole idea."

"Then how are we going to pull this off?" I questioned.

"Gina is heading home before she comes over and that will give me time to hide you in my closet."

"In your closet?"

"Yes. It's quite large so you should be very comfortable.That way you can see and hear us up close."

My mind was visualizing being in the same room and watching these two stunning teens doing each other. The very idea excited me, then my rational side made an appearance.

"Won't Gina question you about your closet door being open?" I asked.

"It won't be open. It has slats that can be open or closed to allow air to flow. Besides, they are always open so it won't be a problem."

"What about you mom and your brother and sister?"

"They are heading to the movies so we will have plenty of time. So are you up for it?"

"I don't know, it's kind of risky."

"It's a turn on when you watch us from your window, this will really fire me up."

I was still unconvinced.

"You do this for me and I let you fuck me in the ass," she said softy.

"Deal," I told her.

So on Friday I did some paperwork instead of wrenching in order to keep myself clean and to pass the time. Finally, I saw Robin walking past my driveway and I closed the garage door and waited for the phone to ring. It was the signal that everything was ready.

The phone rang only once and I headed to the side door of her house. Robin met me at the door and ushered me into a very feminine bedroom. The closet was as large as she boasted and she had placed a small chair in it.

We spent a few minutes locked in a lovers embrace sucking each others' tongues until we heard Gina's voice call up to her. I stepped in the closet and Robin closed the doors just as we heard Gina coming up the stairs.

I opened the louvers on the door which gave me an unobstructed view of the bed.

"Hey," Gina said in the way of a greeting as she entered the room.

"Hey baby,"Robin responded.

The girls embraced and attached their lips to each other. They both looked great in their short skirts and boots.

"I've been thinking about this all morning,"Gina admitted.

"Me too,"Robin responded.

I grew hard as I watched them kiss and slowly grind themselves to each other. They unbuttoned each others' blouse to reveal the tiny bras that held their breasts in place. Robin slowly removed Gina's blouse and tossed it onto the chair.

Robin then wrapped her arms around Gina and began to slowly caress her butt as she kissed and licked her neck. Gina's hands moved down her friend's curves to her waist where she slowly drew down the zipper of her Robin's tiny skirt.

My cock as at full attention and with minimal movement, I extracted it from my jeans and began to stroke myself.

Robin's tiny skirt slid to the floor to reveal red silk bikini panties, she moaned softly as her friend ran her hands over them.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

Robin then unzipped Gina's skirt and it puddled at her feet revealing a pair of tiny black silk panties.

The girls embraced and rubbed their silk covered mounds against each other as the sucked at each others tongue.

"Do you think he's watching?" Gina asked when she noticed the open window.

"Probably. Why? Does that get you hot?" Robin asked.

"You have no idea."

"Maybe you want me to invite him up here to watch us?" Robin quired.

"That would be too much to hope for."

"You'd probably chicken out,"Robin stated.

"No way."

Oh really?" Robin stated as she broke away from Gina's embrace and headed to the closet. I managed to stuff my swollen cock back in my jeans just before she opened the door.

"Surprise," she said as pulled open the closet door and revealed my hiding spot.

There was a sharp intake of air from Gina and I could see her tiny nipples pushing against the thin material of her bra. Robin returned to her friend and stood behind her where she gently rubbed the small breasts through her bra.

Gina never took her eyes off of me as I approached. Robin then unsnapped Gina's bra and slowly removed it causing Gina to shyly cross her arms to cover herself. Robin kissed her friend's neck a few times and ran her hands down her friend's arms.

When she reached Gina's wrists she gently pulled the crossed arms apart and moved them behind her back.I now had an unobstructed view of Gina's young breasts.

"Would you like him to touch them?" Robin asked her friend.

"Oh yes," Gina hissed in a whisper.

I stepped into her and gently placed my hands on her tits. They were full and silky and her tiny nipples were very hard. I gently ran my thumbs across them causing her to moan a little louder.

"Would you like him to kiss them?" Robin asked her friend.

"Yes, but you first," Gina responded in a horse whisper.

I watched as Robin's small lips planted kisses on her Gina's breasts and licked the swollen nipples.

When Robin stepped back I lowered my head and placed gentle kisses on her breasts and nipples causing her body to quiver with excitement. Robin separated us for a moment by stepping in between us.

"I'll bet that is uncomfortable," she stated as she rubbed my cock that was making a pup tent in my jeans.

I told her it was. Robin then expertly unbuckled my belt, drew down my zipper and proceeded to pull my jeans down. Gina just stared wide eyed at the sight of me standing there in my silk boxers.

Robin then pushed her desk chair to the foot of the bed and bade me to sit. As soon as I did the girls climbed onto the bed and remained on their knees as they embraced each other. Gina unfastened Robin's bra and they embraced each other as their lips met.

They sucked each other tongues in between kissing and licking each others' breasts. My tip of my hard cock was already protruding through the opening in my boxers so it took a minimal movement for me to extract it and gently stroke it.

"Look, he's jacking off and watching us," Robin told Gina.

Still holding each other the girls turned their heads so that they were cheek to cheek and faced me.Gina's eyes grew wide as she watched me stroke myself. Still on her knees, Robin moved behind her friend and gave me a show of rubbing Gina's breasts.

With one of her hands still on Gina's breasts, Robin allowed the other to gently slide down Gina's hard abdomen. It caressed her friend's silk mound before allowing her hand to slip under the waistband of the silky panties.

I could tell by the moan that escaped Gina's lips that Robin had slipped her fingers inside Gina hot pussy. Gina then moved her hand behind her and her fingers sought out the waistband of Robin's sexy panties and allowed her hand to slip inside.

Finally, the live show was too much for me and I announced that I was going to cum. Both girls eyes were fixed on me and they moaned as I shot my load onto my silk boxers. They soon finished shortly after I did.

Gina headed to the bathroom and I got dressed and bid Robin goodbye.

I didn't see her for two days, I thought that maybe she was embarrassed. When she finally appeared she apologized for her absence. She spent the last two days at Gina's studying as finals were approaching.

Then to my surprise, she closed the garage door and headed to my bike. Once there she removed her skirt revealing that she had already removed her panties before she arrived. I stood up and slid my jeans off and approached her.

She stopped me long enough to hand me a tube of KY.

"A deal is a deal," she said after planting a long lingering kiss on me.

I squeezed a generous portion onto my palm and began to apply it to my rock hard cock.

"Gina was really turned on by you watching us and hopes you will do it again," Robin informed me.

"Anytime," I replied.

"Good. She also wants you to join in."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and could not accept fast enough.

"But in the meantime," Robin responded as she turned her back to me.

I watched as she rested her elbows on the seat of my Harley and raised her ass in the air. I moved forward and directed my rock hard cock to her virgin ass.

As I slowly pumped her tight ass I envisioned doing her girlfriend in the same manner. It was the beginning of the best Summer of my life...

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments