Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome Birthday Surprise

"For her boyfriends birthday she surprises him with a threesome but his step sister shows up."

18
3 Comments 3
28.4k Views 28.4k
679 words 679 words
For my boyfriend’s twenty-forth birthday I wanted to give him his ultimate fantasy. He had wanted a threesome for a long time and tonight I was ready to give in. I posted an add on craigslist saying we wanted a busty eighteen year old to join in the fun. A girl responded in minutes saying she was interested within minutes and she sent a few quick body shots. She looked hot and was down to fuck.

I got a hotel room for the three of us and kept the threesome a secret from my boyfriend. Him and I got there first and we started drinking and making out. Pretty soon there was a knock at the door. I told him to answer the door and to both of our surprise his little step sister answered the door. She was wearing nothing but a long coat, stockings, and high heels. “Emma! What are you doing here?” he asked but I saw him get a hard on his boxers.

“I’m here to fuck you and your girlfriend. Happy birthday,” Emma said and walked into the room. She laid down on the bed taking her coat off. She was naked and I was so ready. I could feel my pussy throbbing to be touched. I took off my dress and got right on the bed. I pushed her knees apart and started licking her pussy. It was sweet and warm. I kept licking it and before I knew it she squirted all over my face. It was the hottest thing ever.

I turned around and there was my boyfriend stroking his massive cock watching us. He got on the bed and started licking Emma’s juices off my face and she got on her knees and did the same thing too. We all did a three way kiss and then the real fun started. My boyfriend laid on his back while Emma and I started sucking his cock. She deep throated all 8 inches of him while I sucked on his balls.

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

He was loving his surprise.

He grabbed both of us by our hair and we got on all fours for him side by side. He grabbed my ass and separated my cheeks then spat in my asshole. “Fuck me in the ass really hard,” I whispered. I felt all of him fill up my tiny asshole. He then pulled out and Emma turned around giving him a devilish grin. She deep throated his dick and then pushed it back into my ass. She pulled it out again and licked it clean.

Emma then laid on her back next to me as my boyfriend fucked me in my ass. He started rubbing Emma’s pussy then put one finger in her. She was tight because I could tell it hurt her. “Emma are you a virgin?” I asked as he pulled out of me. She nodded her head yes as he put the tip of his dick on her pussy. “Better be ready,” I said. I kissed her to silent her screams as he entered her. I then rubbed her clit so she could orgasm again. She squirted all over his dick which drove him crazy.

“Emma I want to fuck you in the ass,” he informed her. She got on all fours again and I positioned myself so she was eating me out while he did that. I started orgasming while both of us waited for him to fit that massive cock into her never been stretched out asshole. He spit on his dick and gave it a few rubs before shoving it into her. She screamed but still ate me like her life depended on it.

“I’m going to cum,” he yelled out. He pulled out of her and pushed her out of the way so he could cum into my willing pussy. His load filled me and when he pulled out it was coming out of me. Emma licked it all up and I came again watching her do so. “Best birthday present ever!” he exclaimed.

Published 
Written by foxylilgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments