Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Too Playful With My Stepsister

"Why not get drunk and have sex with your stepsister?"

19
3 Comments 3
37.8k Views 37.8k
958 words 958 words
Famous Story
My stepsister Sarah and I were not typical siblings growing up. Our parents got together when we were about five and six years old. Sure we fought, hated each other, screamed.... but, as we got older, at night we loved having someone to hold.

It started with a movie night. I was sixteen, she a year older, and we fell asleep on the floor. I woke in the middle of the night to find we were cuddling. Her hand was at the top of my shorts and an arm wrapped around me. I rolled over and played with her hair and she stirred long enough to slide a hand into my shorts and grab my ass. I moved closer to her but, too confused, I simply put my arm around her and went to sleep.

From that point, many nights were spent in each other's arms. Less clothing was worn each time.

Both virgins at the time, we decided to try it out with each other. We took turns fingering and going down on each other, me sucking her clit and Sarah licking deep inside me. This went on for a while, until we drifted apart.

Fast forward a few years. We'd both moved out, lived in different cities, but we decided to start hanging out again. Sarah came to stay with me on a few weekends. We would drink and make jokes about our childhood. On one night out, with both of us a little tipsy, we started play-fighting in the bar as though we were kids again. We decided to leave, and on the taxi drive home, it continued. She would bite my thighs. I would bite her arms. Harmless fun.... but I haven't been happier to have someone driving us home.

Once we got home, I poured us another drink. We turned on Netflix and lay down. It was hot, mid-July, so I wore only my bra and thong. She chose to do the same. I rolled over to take a sip of my drink, and Sarah unclipped my bra. She giggled and said, "It's still too hot in here, Danielle." Without hesitation, I took her bra off, too.

I can't even tell you which movie we put on because, moments later, we were naked next to each other, waiting to see who'd make the first move. I had to, I couldnt wait any longer. My pussy was already wet with the anticipation of her touch.

I rolled on top and began kissing her neck. I worked my way down, teasing each nipple with little bites. Her nipples grew hard within seconds. Sarah's hands grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter against her. My hand tickled up her thighs as I teased, going high enough to barely touch her pussy. I could tell she wanted it. I drew one finger along her soaking wet slit and twirled it around her clit, which was already popping out, begging for attention.

I whispered in her ear, "I can tell you've missed me."

Sarah let out a moan and pushed my hand down so that my finger slid into her.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel

She was so wet, but I wondered if she was still as sweet.

I put two fingers inside her and, within seconds, she was thrusting against my fingers. I pulled them out and stuck one finger in my mouth, the other I used to trace her lips. I licked her juice from her mouth. She tasted sweeter than ever.

Sarah grabbed me by my arms and flipped me on to my back. "You know, I don't like being teased so much," she said.

Not expecting that, since she was always more submissive, I just laid there waiting for her next move. She pinned my hands down, and placed her groin over my face. I wanted to lick her sweet juices, but she wouldn't let me. She held me in place with her legs and began to finger herself over my face. I could smell her sex and it was just making me want it more.

After a few minutes of this torture, she took her fingers out and let me suck the cum off them. She didn't orgasm yet, though. She lowered herself so that I could finally devour her pussy as she rode my face. I could have eaten her delicious pussy all night.

Eventually, I felt her body begin to shake. I wrapped my arms around her waist so she couldn't move off of me. I twirled my tongue around her clit and in and out of her pussy, licking every drop until she couldn't take it anymore. Out of breath, she rolled off of me.

It wasn't long before she was between my thighs, using her tongue, doing the same to me. I bucked my hips as she licked and fingered me. I hadn't felt this much pleasure in such a long time. I was almost there: I wanted to orgasm but it felt so good, I tried holding back. Sarah picked up the pace with her fingers, and said, "Don't hold back, cum for me. Let me know how much you missed my touch."

Not long after that I had a full orgasm, muscles spasming and my body shaking.

I could see my juices glistening on Sarah's lips as she smiled up at me. She wriggled up my body and kissed me, planting my cum on my lips and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I tasted so good on her. We both then lay there, staring at the ceiling. It didn't have to be said, but our sleepovers would just get more interesting and a lot more fun each time she visited. And the visits, we knew, would become a lot more frequent.

Published 
Written by BondsDesired
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments