Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tutoring Nick

"Helping my son's friend get better grades."

128
24 Comments 24
27.2k Views 27.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

After my divorce, I had picked up a few second jobs before ending up tutoring one of my son’s friends, Nick, and babysitting his younger brother. They were a rich family and paid me well, so I was happy to go over to their house a few times a week. Babysitting the younger kid was not a problem but tutoring Nick was hard because he would easily get distracted or just be plain lazy. His grades had gone up at first with my help but that was no longer the case and it worried me. I didn’t want to lose the good income that supported me and my son, all because of a sixteen-year-old who could easily get A’s if he only tried. I had to get him back on track no matter what.

I tried various approaches over the next couple of weeks and nothing seemed to work. He was too focused on his phone and checking me out when he thought I wouldn’t notice. I needed to get his grades up before the next report card, so his parents wouldn’t notice he was falling behind. I looked online for ideas but none of them would work with Nick. One crazy approach crossed my mind, but I was too scared to even consider it.

Another week passed which meant the report card date was getting closer and that was what pushed me to open my mind and consider more options. My plan was crazy and daring but I really thought it would work with Nick, since he was a sixteen-year-old with raging hormones. The approach was to wear something that caught his attention and if he performed well, he would continue to see me in a variety of nice outfits.

The first day of my plan, I wore a blue tank top and black yoga pants that would surely delight his eyes. I got exactly what I wanted when he said, “You look great today.”

“Thanks. I put a little more effort into my outfit today and I’d like for you to put more effort into the books,” I said. It didn’t come across as smoothly as I wanted but it was a start. I made sure to give him good looks of my breasts by leaning forward more than I needed to, and I also bent over almost right in front of him while I graded his paper to show off my ass.

I continued the same approach until the day of the report card. I felt more comfortable with each outfit and even began enjoying his attention. On the final day before the report card, I wore a skirt that would ride up when I sat down and show off my thick thighs. It was very daring and it made my pussy wet with excitement. That night, I celebrated the success of my approach by giving myself a great session with my vibrator.

I was happy when I got a call from his mother thanking me for my good work and telling me that I would be getting a raise. Life was good and I was confident that Nick would continue doing great for the rest of the semester.

I toned down the approach and it didn’t affect Nick’s grades at first but that only lasted for so long. His grades took a nosedive towards the end of the semester, and I feared that all the good work would be thrown away if he failed the final exams.

I returned to the nice outfits but they were of no use. I tried getting him and my son to study together in a fun way but it also didn’t work. Nick was just not interested and he just looked depressed all the time. I found out from my son that Nick’s crush had turned him down, and I knew that I had a huge problem in my hands.

I couldn’t get fired by his parents and have my name be no good to all the other parents. A tutor that can’t even help a high school student pass his classes is absolutely no good even if it was the student’s fault. It was true but I could not get fired and go around blaming it on Nick.

The day before the exams I told him, “Nick, this is it for the semester. Let’s just have a great study session and destroy those final exams. “C’mon, I’ll make it fun.”

“How so?” he asked.

I took a deep breath and whispered into his ear, “I’ll give you a great oral lesson.” I was not only desperate but also extremely horny. Nick was good looking and this would definitely be enjoyable for the two of us.

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

I didn’t care if Nick was my son’s friend because I feared being ridiculed by my ex-husband. I didn’t want my son running to his dad to ask him for money or anything else.

He looked at me and pulled down his shorts and boxers. I smiled and kissed him on the lips before dropping to my knees. I licked the left side of his shaft from bottom to top and then did the same for the right side. I grabbed his shaft and licked around his head before taking him into my wet mouth. He moved my hair aside and placed his hand on the back of my head. I let go of his shaft and took his length inch by inch into my mouth until my lips touched the base of his cock. In my college days, I was known for leaving lipstick marks at the base of the guy’s cock and that was what I was going for here. I sealed my lips around his cock as tightly as I could and pressed them against the base of his cock almost as if I was giving a kiss.

I took him out of my mouth slowly and returned to stroking his shaft and sucking on his head. I looked up at his eyes and I could see that he was having the time of his young life. “Can we fuck?” he asked.

I stopped sucking but kept stroking him and asked, “Are you acing the finals?”

“Yeah, I promise,” he said as I completely removed his shorts and boxers.

I smiled and got up to strip in front of him. I turned around and bent over to take off my shoes and then I slowly pulled my slacks down my round ass and toned legs. I turned to face him and unbuttoned my shirt just as slowly. I straddled him and kissed him while I moved my thong aside. I ran his head over my hot and wet pussy before sitting on his dick. I began grinding my hips and grabbed the back of his head to press him into my tits. He kissed my chest and then worked his way up to kissing my neck. I undid my bra and threw it aside, and he immediately grabbed my tits and took one of my nipples into his mouth.

I got off his dick and pushed him down on the couch. I sucked his dick and plopped it out of my mouth two times before going into the sixty-nine position. I got back to deepthroating his dick but he seemed a bit overwhelmed by having my big ass and wet pussy on his face. I didn’t know if he had done any of this before but I could guide him just like I did with his schoolwork.

He grabbed two handfuls of my ass and spread my cheeks before he ran his tongue over my pussy. He licked me slowly at first as he got used to the taste and smell. His thumbs felt so good near my asshole while he licked my wet opening. I moved a bit down and said, “Lick my clit, baby.” He began with long and slow licks and I moaned to encourage him to keep going. His warm tongue felt so good and my pussy let him know how good he was doing by releasing my juices on his mouth and chin. He surprised me by fucking my mouth and flicking his tongue on my clit.

We were both bringing each other close to an orgasm with our mouths, but I wanted to feel his dick inside of me again. I turned around and guided his dick into my hot pussy, then I got closer to French-kiss him. It was hot to taste my own juices and now I wanted him to cum inside of me. He took control by grabbing my ass and thrusting up into my pussy.

After a couple of minutes, he said, "I'm gonna cum."

“Cum inside, baby,” I said, pressing my weight down on him and grinding on his dick again. He brought me closer and began sucking and licking my nipples like a madman. “Ohhh…ohhh…unnnggghhh,” I cried as my orgasm shot through my body. My pussy tightened on his dick and he groaned as rope after rope of cum erupted into me.

He kissed me and said, ‘That was amazing.”

“Incredible,” I replied.

“If I ace those finals tomorrow can we do this again?” he asked.

“First things first,” I said, but I knew I definitely wanted to repeat this just as much as he did. I didn’t know what would happen later on but for now I was happy with the way things were. My income and sex life were in a great place.

 

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments