Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation with Teens -1.1- The Meeting

"Four playful teenage girls are getting ready to go on vacation to spain for a week."

26
7 Comments 7
22.0k Views 22.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Lily felt the first rays of sunshine stroke her face. She had been awake for quite a while, still trying to get back to her dream. When she first opened her eyes this morning it was still dark, she knew she had been having a nice dream tonight. But now, she couldn’t even remember what it had been about. Unwillingly she raised herself from her bed, knowing her dream was now lost forever. She tried to open her eyes fully, but the gleams of sunlight quickly restrained her from doing so. Lily sat there for a few minutes, waking up. She was wearing the frayed shirt her older brother David’s gave her when he was 17. He never wore it anymore. She didn’t wear it either, but she slept in it, it was her pyjama nowadays. It just felt so much more comfortable to sleep in then her tight top, her breasts had grown a lot the last years. Of her friends she had without a doubt the biggest pair. And at only the age of sixteen, they were bound to grow even more.

It was about 10am when Lily left her room. Wearing her panties and her brothers’ shirt she slowly made her way to the bathroom, taking her towel from the clothes horse on the way. She found herself lucky that the bathroom wasn’t being used, her house only had one bathroom for herself, her parents and 2 brothers. After a quick shower she felt livelier, she wrapped her teen body inside her towel and went back to her room. Her backpack stood at the edge of her bed. “It’s not that much” she said to herself, looking at her self-packed bag “probably less then 25pounds”. She quickly dressed herself, took her bag and went downstairs. In the kitchen she found her parents. Her mother was baking something but she couldn’t make out what it was, her dad was reading the newspaper. She gave them both a kiss and said she was leaving. Refusing her moms advice to take breakfast, she jumped on her bike and set off.

Happy with the quick farewell she rode her bike to Leah’s. She had needed a lot persuasion to get her parents to allow her to go on this vacation, and feared they would give her some trouble this morning. Unnecessary worries she assumed.

Leah was already waiting for her when Lily got to her place. Sitting on her bike, ready to set off.
“Wow, in a hurry?” Lily shouted as she approached. Leah smiled. Lily stopped her bike next to hers and gave Leah a kiss on the lips. A bit more passionate then what you would usually expect, but not enough to make out that they were lesbians or something like that. Leah was the prettiest girl Lily had ever seen, and she still had to meet the person who disagreed with that. Her boobs might not have the same glory as Lily’s, but she had the cutest face and long blonde hair, which reached just under her shoulders, it looked as if it was pure gold. She was even more beautiful when she was smiling, which was most of the time.

“I’m so excited” Leah exclaimed with a grin. “I barely slept tonight.”

“Ouch, then you’re going to be worn-out when we leave,” Lily responded with a laugh “you’re not going to get much sleep tonight either.”

They both laughed and stepped on their pedals.

They still had to pick up Jessica before they could go to Emma’s place. The 4 girls had known one another for over 3 years and have become inseparable. They share all their secrets and know almost everything that there is to know about each other. Emma’s parents have planned this holiday to Spain and allowed Emma to bring her friends, even her boyfriend was allowed. Emma has been together with Matthew for almost a year now, they didn’t live far apart and saw each other frequently. But unfortunately for Matthew, the mobile-home had only space for 6 people. Two of them being occupied by Emma’s parents, the other four by the girls. So there was simply no room for him.

When Leah and Lily arrived at Jessica’s place, she wasn’t standing there ready as Leah was. But neither of the girls expected it.
“I’ll get her” Leah said, as she stepped of her bike and went to ring the doorbell. She heard noise inside so she was certain somebody was home. She looked over her shoulder to see Lily on her bike, with her hand on her hips. “U look like a model” Leah smilingly called at her brunette friend. Lily was about to call something back, but the door opened. A beautiful redhead stood there. “Hey Jess”

“Hey Babe,” Jessica said as she flirtatiously put her hands around Leah’s neck and kissed her. “What brings you here?” she said teasingly.

“Jess… don’t tell me you’re not ready yet” Lily said from afar with a glimpse of disappointment.

“Ok, then I won’t tell you” she replied with a laugh.

Leah had put her hands around Jessica’s waist and was looking into her eyes at this point. Their faces just inches away from each other from the kiss that had just taken place. She could count the cute freckles on Jessica’s face, but she had already done that plenty of times before, when they were cosily laying in bed together. “Are you ready?” she asked silently in her ear, almost a whisper.

Leah and Jessica have been more then friends sometimes. They all have, the four teenage girls. They had experimented with each other, first with kisses, then more. But it had always just been playfully, innocent, it can’t be compared to anything with boys. Although lately Jessica had been hinting that she was more into girls than boys, not that she didn’t like them however. She has had her share of boyfriends and wasn’t a virgin anymore unlike Leah. But she had seemed to have lost interest for now.

“I just need to make my backpack” she answered with a smirk on her face. “You going to help me out?”

Once again Leah looked over her shoulder at Lily:”She just needs to pack.”

Lily hopped off her bike, “I knew it” she said and let out a loud sigh.

They both loved the playful Jessica and weren’t actually bothered by her inattentiveness. But for some reason Lily sometimes had the need to act as if it did.

---

Thirty minutes later when they had finally packed Jessica’s bags, they were ready to go to Emma’s.
“I can’t believe it took us almost an hour to fill your bag, while I had mine ready in 10 minutes.” Lily complained.

“Aw, c’mon I needed to make sure I didn’t forget anything” Jessica said while she slapped Lily on the butt “besides… you got to see my room again now.”

“Very interesting.” Lilly replied with an ironical voice.

“C’mon girls.” Leah grinned.

---

Arriving at Emma’s place, Jessica was the one who was most relieved. As of the girls’ bags, her backpack definitely weighed the most.

“Hey!!! Finally,” Emma came running in at them, she shouted “Did Jess keep you guys busy again?” No one bothered to answer that question and they greeted each other with kisses. Matthew, Emma’s boyfriend was there to. He also got kisses, but only on the cheeks. Unlike the way the girls greeted each other.

“You girls ready to leave tomorrow?” he asked no one in particular.

“Yeah, totally ready.” Leah answered with a smile. She was about to say something about their trip, but remembered that Matthew wasn’t coming along since there wasn’t any space. So she kept it for herself, not wanting to make him feel bad for not being allowed to come. “I wonder if he’s okay with it, that Em picked us over him,” she thought to herself “I’ll ask her tonight.”

“Dad is preparing the barbecue already,” Emma said “are you all hungry yet?”

They had to admit they weren’t hungry yet, but Jessica said that swimming would probably encourage their appetite. So they ran into the backyard where the swimming pool was.

Emma was already in her bikini, her breast were slightly smaller than Lily’s. But she was certainly chestier then Leah and Jessica. Her black hair was still wet from the swimming she had just done and stuck to her skin all around her face. “Have you seen my hair band,” she asked Matthew as the other girls went into the house to change into their bikinis.

He let his index finger stroke her cheek.
”No I haven’t.” He whispered, while looking closely into her eyes. He used his finger to sweep her hair behind her ears, bringing his face closer to hers. They had been together for quite some time, but looking into her eyes likes this still gave him that feeling. That feeling of excitement, passion...
She could feel his breath on her lips. Soon their lips touched and not long thereafter their tongues. Emma’s teenage boobs were pressed against his chest her nipples hardening under the soft fabric. She felt his cock do the same, she moved her hand towards his crotch to take him, to hold him. But before she got to that point she realized they were practically standing in public. At the front of her house.

She untangled herself from his hands, moved back from his mouth, and smiled at him. “Not here.” she whispered.

He moved his head closer again: “Let’s go upstairs.”

She wanted to. But not right now, the girls are changing inside. “Later.” she whispered back at him.

“Later? Tomorrow you’re leaving me for a week?” he did his best to sound as desperate as possible. This wasn’t hard, because he was really going to miss her. “I want you now.”

“You’ll have me later. Today. I Promise.” she quickly kissed the top of his nose and took his hand to lead him into the backyard.

---

Meanwhile the other girls had run into the large backyard to reach the living room where they would change into their bikinis. Emma’s dad, Robert, had indeed already started the barbecue when they saw him. Leah remembered the first time she saw Robert.

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv



It was kind of strange but for some reason after knowing Emma for almost 2 years she had never seen her dad. Probably because he works as a photographer and isn’t home a lot. But it didn’t seem odd at that time, who cares about their friends’ dad anyways?
It was about 2 months ago, it was a sunny day just like now. The four girls were relaxing at the pool at Emma’s, as she is the only one of them who has pool. When Robert came home. Leah was the first to spot him since Em was in the bathroom at that time and Lily and Jess were tanning, facing the other way. He was looking at the girls trying to spot Emma. Leah would have guessed him 28, 30years at max and tapped Lily on the back, knowing she would be the one most interested.
“Handsome guy staring at us at 2 o’clock.” she said happily, because it’s usually Lily who spots the hot guys.


The girls turned around to look only to break out in laughter. “That’s Emma’s dad! He’s like 40! Hahaha.”Leah was dazzled at first, but soon she felt really stupid and ashamed. Those feelings aggravated when the girls told Emma about it.

“You thought he was 28? You’re only ten years off!” she laughed.
Luckily they never told Robert about it.


“Hey girls” he called when he saw the three girls run into the backyard.

“Hi” Lily and Jess called back. They both walked up to him to greet him with a kiss on the cheek. Leah was more hesitating, Robert wasn’t wearing a shirt, because of the hot weather. She came closer as the other girls were already going inside.

“Hey, Leah right?” He said as she approached.

“Yea,” the blonde with a smile, he knew her name! “Hi Robert.” She gave him a quick kiss. “Mmmh, stubble is kinda nice,” she thought as she moved her head back “If I have a boyfriend, I’ll make him have stubble.”
“The barbecue smells nice,” she said, trying to say something positive.

“Thanks,” he said clearly appreciating the compliment “Let’s hope it tastes as good.”

In the mean time her eyes had gone all over his chest and arms. “Does he works out a lot,” she wondered, not daring to ask him. Instead she took her eyes of his chest and replied: “I’m sure it’ll taste delicious.”
“Such a handsome face.” she thought and smiled at him. He smiled back and looked into her blue eyes. Only for a second perhaps, but it felt like a lot longer. She knew she was going to blush if this held on any longer and quickly turned her head away. Then made a run for it to the living room.

---

Lily had only just passed the sliding glass door, which provides passage from the living room to the backyard, when she felt hand at her waist tickling her. “Jess!” she shouted out in laughter “Please, no!”

Jessica stopped the tickling, but she didn’t remove her hands. Lily turned around with Jessica’s hands still around her waist. Jessica tried to kiss her, but with a smile on her face Lily slowly walked backwards to avoid her kiss. Soon the hands around her waist became arms. This dance continued until Lily couldn’t move back anymore and plopped into a sofa. Immediately Jessica climbed on top of her with her legs spread and her friend trapped in between them. She moved her fingers to Lily’s belly to threaten a new round of tickling coming up. Unwilling to suffer, she eagerly gave in to Jessica and brought her face forward. The fingers that were just used to threaten Lily now found themselves under the fabric of her top stroking her soft belly, whilst the lips of the two teenagers made contact. Lily’s hands weren’t idle either as they went over the skinny back of her redheaded friend. Jessica was the first to open her mouth and let her tongue reach out to meet Lily’s lips, Lily’s tongue followed. Little flicks of Jessica’s pointed tongue forced Lily to open her mouth even further. Making room for Jessica’s tongue to explore the inside of her friend’s mouth.
“Mmmm… Jess…” Lily moaned in excitement.
It had been a while since they made out like this. Lately Jessica had mostly been making out with Leah, leaving Lily with Emma.
Jessica’s hands moved even higher underneath the top of the brunette. Until they reached her bra. She used the tips of her fingers to pick the fabric. The bra moved downwards, but only a small amount. When she tried to tighten her grip on the fringe it slipped loose from her fingers. Lily’s young boobs didn’t leave any room for their casing to skid.

This was when Leah entered the living room. She saw her two friends in the couch, watching them she got a bit excited to. Or was it Robert that had excited her? She wasn’t sure.

The girls had noticed Leah had entered the room and Jessica let herself slip off Lily, into the couch. “You want to join?” Jessica asked with a devilish smile on her face “Or are we getting changed?”

“Help me get changed, Jess.” Lily mumbled, still unable to get up with Jessica’s right leg on her lap.
Soon both girls were naked in the couch. Jessica stood up and started to look inside the bags for their bikinis. Meanwhile Leah had set herself down in the couch next to Lily. Leah still had her clothes, but Lily was naked.

“Your boobs are so pretty,” she said smilingly to Lily as she took one into the palm of her hand and started to play with it. Her nipples were still hard from the make-out session with Jessica, so she used her fingers to play with Lily’s nipple. The bodies of the girls were free game for each other, and Lily just enjoyed the hand of Leah and let her do. It didn’t take long before the blonde had the idea to lick her own fingers and smear the saliva out all around her friends’ nipple.

“I found them,” Jessica interrupted. Proudly presenting a bikini set in each hand. They quickly put them on and in the mean time Leah had found her own bikini. Her bag wasn’t such a mess as Jessica’s, making her search considerably shorter than her redheaded friend’s bikini-search.

“C’mon Leah,” Lily said, clearly eager to get back outside in the sun again. “Get changed.”

Although her friends were comfortably getting naked in someone else’s living room, this didn’t mean Leah was. What if Matthew comes in? Or Robert? “I’m going upstairs to change.” she timidly announced.

“Why?” Lily had expected Leah wouldn’t dare changing here. Seeing how she kept her clothes on while both other girls were naked.

“I don’t want Matthew to see me.” she explained. And left the room, before her friends could say anything more.

Jessica and Lily looked at each other. “No wonder she’s still a virgin,” Lily jokingly remarked.

---

By the time Leah came back outside, Matthew had just finished helping Jessica rub on her suntan. Emma was face down...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spleen_Muse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments