Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation with Teens -2- Departure

"As they leave in the mobilhome, driven by Emma's dad. The teens get comfy in their crammed rooms."

7
3 Comments 3
15.8k Views 15.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words
She rotated her slim body, giving Leah vision of her rear. “How does my back look?” Jessica worriedly asked, as the three girls left the table.

“Oh, my.” Leah stammered. The redheaded Jessica had such pale skin, she always got sunburned so easily. The blistering sun definitely hadn’t had any compassion for her back this afternoon. “You lay in the sun for too long Jess.”

Lily had come to stand next to Leah to get a look. “Gingers shouldn’t lie in the sun” she teasingly said to her friend “Soullessness causes sunburns, ask the vampires.”

Jessica raised her arms, curled her finger and let out a loud “Hiss.” Her impression of a vampire, it actually looked more like a kitten.

“I’ll get some aftersun.” Said Leah as she went inside to get her bag.

“Did you really get burned before we even started the trip?” Lily said, trying to provoke Jessica. But Jessica merely sighed as she sat herself down green grass. This time her back averted from the withering sun.

Her bag was still in the living room where the girls had put on their bikinis. Robert was in the sofa watching television as Leah searched the bag for some aftersun. Sitting bent over on her knees, she could swear he was looking at her. But every time she looked up at him, his gaze was fixed on the television. When the girl found what she had been looking for, she heard Matthew enter the room. He came from upstairs. Matthew and Robert exchanged looks and she saw the teenager was feeling a bit uncomfortable. You didn’t have to be clairvoyant to know what he had been doing upstairs. And by the looks on Robert face, he knew to. No one spoke as the teenage boy shuffled towards Leah.

“The girls outside?” he asked in a low voice as he reached her.

“Ye.” Leah replied in a similar voice. ”Where else?” she thought, somewhat amused by Matthews behavior around Robert. “You coming?” she asked, offering to help him out off his uneasy situation. He passively followed her as they went back outside, flask in her right hand.

She had already squirted some cream on her hand as she neared Jessica. “Bend over.” Leah commanded as she sat herself down behind her friend, gently stroking away some locks of wavy hair from her friend’s neck.

“Hey Matt, you two left the table pretty fast.” Lily smilingly said to him as he sat himself down between the girls.

He looked Lily in the face and sent her a smile back, knowing better than to react to her remarks.

“Ouch!” Jessica groaned as Leah’s hands touched her back.

---

“I’ll see you in a week, baby.” Emma said as she gave Matthew one last kiss to send him home. After which she turned around and rejoined her in the backyard.

“Shouldn’t we get inside?” She asked as she drew nearer to the girls. “I’ll ask my dad for the keys, so we can put our stuff in the mobile-home already.” The evening was turning into night as the girls had been babbling in the backyard. And their bikinis didn’t properly cover them from the cold.

Robert had arranged that the girls could sleep in the house tonight, just needing to pump up some air mattresses. But they had all agreed that it would be more fun to sleep in the mobile-home tonight.

The baked Jessica stumbled towards the vehicle, her back hurting whenever she took a step. Leah had volunteered to carry Jessica’s bag and together with Lily, the two girls followed Emma inside.

“Dad, where are they keys?” she asked as she entered the living room.

“Are you going to sleep already?” he asked a bit surprised. “Is Matthew still here?” “Was she planning to take her boyfriend into the mobile-home to sleep with her tonight?” he wondered worryingly.

“Matthew went home… And we’re not going to sleep yet. We just want to get in, it’s getting cold outside.” Emma explained.

This eased him up a bit, Matthew is gone. “The key’s are on the kitchen table, honey.” He said to his sixteen year old daughter.

---

As Emma opened the door, Lily made sure she would be the first to enter the spacious vehicle. “Wow, it looks even bigger on the inside.” The young girl exclaimed as her friends made their way in.

On the right of the entrance was a grand bed, clearly meant for Emma’s parents, Robert and Sarah. Beyond the bed, was the ‘cockpit’, as Emma liked to call it. A roomy space, shielded from the rest of the van by a see through plastic door. It contained the steering wheel and some buttons, probably used to facilitate the driving.
Right in front of the girls was a built-in closet, with a small ladder in front. This ladder lead to a small hatch covering the entrance to a narrow sleeping room above the closet. The room wasn’t big enough to sit up straight, but there was plenty of space to crawl. It would suffice as a sleeping place.
The small bathroom, Robert had told them about, was located next to this closet.
Across the hall that ran through the mobile-home, at the opposite side of the bathroom, on the left of the entrance, there was a refrigerator and some more closets, cabinets and cupboards filled with cutlery and plates. The hallway ended into another bedroom, about the size as the one the grown-ups would sleep in.


“Who sleeps where?” Lily asked the others, as they were exploring their new temporary home.

Leah and Jessica were the smallest of the four girls. After some kibbling the two girls yielded and threw their bags through the small hatch. Before she had asked, Lily had already known Leah was going to end up in the small room. The blonde usually gave in to anything the other girls asked of her.

“I’m getting into my pyjamas.” Emma announced, as she started to undo herself from her bikini. The other girls followed her example. Lily had taken her brothers shirt with her, it used to reach the underside of her buttocks if she stood straight-up. But now it was barely long enough to reach the top of her panties. Emma, who had put on ridiculously tight fleece shortpants and a light top, sat next to Lily on their bed. Together they watched Jessica and Leah undress. The two had decided to change clothes in the hallway instead of their tight room. Both the blonde and the redhead put on a sleeping robe and some panties. Leah’s dress reached almost to her knees, but Jessica’s only covered the top half of her cute butt. Lily was staring at Jessica’s ass as she bend over to collect the remainder of their clothes, when she saw Emma was looking at her.

“If you’d rather sleep with Jess, we can switch.” she joked.

“Oh Em…” Lily laughed in response “I wouldn’t trade you for anything.” Giving her a kiss as a way to prove what she had just said.
The kiss was rudely broken off as Jessica made her way into the bed, quickly followed by Leah.

Lily sat herself at one side of the bed, leaning against the side of the mobile-home. Emma positioned herself in between Lily’s legs, laying back and letting her head rest onto her friend’s soft bosom. At the other side of the bed Leah and Jessica followed their example. Although the sunburns on Jessica’s back and the lack of chest on the blonde, prevented the teens from getting as comfortable as their counterparts.

“Did you give Matthew a nice goodbye.” Jessica started the conversations, smirking at Emma.

“Nothing special.” She did her best to sound as nonchalant as possible.
As they were sitting opposite of each other, Emma could stretch her legs to touch Jessica’s thin belly. In response Jessica did the same. Her legs were a bit shorter, so she could reach Emma only with the tops of her toes.

“How about you Jess?” Lily mingled in the conversation “Did you give Luis a nice goodbye?”

“What? What are you talking about?” was the response Jessica gave her. “It’s been months since I’ve been with him.” Emma had moved her foot a bit, to get under the pulled-up dress of Jessica. Gently tapping her toes on the soft lower belly of her friend.

“Weren’t you seeing him last week?” Lily asked, wondering if she had misunderstood something.

“Oh that…” Jessica mumbled. Emma’s toes were now exploring her belly button. It tickled a bit, but she didn’t mind. It was a nice tickle, not like the ones that made you lose control of your limbs.

“Oh… what?” Leah asked in a low voice. She hadn’t said anything yet, as is usually the case when they were talking about boys. But she was a good listener and surprised that she hadn’t heard about this yet.

“Nothing…” Jessica sighed. “He said he wanted to get together again sometime. And we had arranged to meet Wednesday afternoon. But he called it of a few minutes early… Said something about Mia…” Emma’s foot stopped moving, a concerned expression had taken over her face.

“Oh…” Leah gasped.

“OMG is he dating Mia!?” Lily almost shouted “That girl is such a slut!”

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Leah continued, again in a low voice.

“Cause it’s nothing.” Jessica was indeed more concerned that the girls would unrightfully pity her, than she was concerned about Luis.
She was relieved when the girls changed subject, and Emma’s foot started to play with her belly again.

---

As Leah and Jessica climbed into their ‘lair’, as they had come to call it, they found out it was more roomy on the inside than it looked from the outside. They had been talking and laughing a lot, this night. The last look on a clock Leah could remember had shown 01:13. That was about ten minutes ago she guessed. The girls shared a cover as they preferred to be cuddled up against one another. Leah lay with her back facing Jessica, hoping she would wrap her arm around her. Her wish came true rather soon than late. A thin right arm embraced her as she felt Jessica close in until their teen bodies were pressed together. She felt Jessica raise her head a bit, her lips almost touching her ear.

“You tired yet?” Jessica whispered.

Leah couldn’t see her face, but she knew her friend was smiling. “Not really, I was ju…”

She had stopped speaking when she felt Jessica’s lips at the edge of her ear, her hand stroking Leah’s upper thigh. Jessica opened her mouth just enough to suck in the brim of Leah’s auricle. Meanwhile her fingers were teasing the inside of Leah’s thighs. Jessica had never sucked her ear before, Leah thought it was a bit strange. Not that she didn’t like it, every touch Jess made felt good. Tonight wasn’t the night for her however, she wasn’t even aroused or horny. But she didn’t want to spoil it for her friend. Suckingly Jessica made her way to her earlobe. Leah let out a giggle. Under Leah’s dress, some fingers were making circles ticking the front of her panties. Trying to lick her way from Leah’s ear to mouth, Jessica had to stretch her neck quite a bit. To help her, Leah rotated herself, so she lay on her back. In the dim light she could see Jessica’s eyes sparkle.

“You’re so beautiful” she said to her blonde friend. Although she couldn’t actually see Leah’s beauty with this lack of light. She had enough memories of her cuddle-partner to clearly picture her face.

Leah had wanted to say something back. But as the words passed Jessica’s lips, those lips started covering up hers. Preventing her to speak. The need to say something soon vanished, her lips had now gotten a different use. It didn’t take the girls long to open their mouths and let their tongues meet. Jessica took the lead, as usual. Caressing Leah’s lips with her tongue, using the top of her tongue to stroke the surface of Leah’s when she had the chance. At moments when Leah opened wide enough, she could even reach the canopy inside her soft mouth.

Meanwhile a bit lower, Jessica fingers had found the rim of her panties. Leah felt how her teenage friend pulled away her dress, to get better access. Right before her fingers reached down again, she pushed Jessica’s hand away. The kissing stopped.

“What?” Jessica asked in surprise. Why would she stop her now?

“Let me do you.” Leah said, with a small whiff of guilt “I’m just not that horny right now…” She thought it be better to inform her friend right now. Instead of letting Jessica find out in practice how dry her pussy actually was. Leah had enjoyed everything they had done so far. But she just wasn’t in that kind of mood right now. Luckily her friend understood.

“Okay”

The kissing continued. This time Leah tried to take more of a leading role. As she tried to gain height on Jessica, she pushed her back.

“Ouch my back.” Jessica let out in a small cry.

Leah apologized “Oh… sorry Jess.” She had forgotten about the sunburn on her back.

“It’s ok, let me take some pillows” Jessica said, looking around her to find anything soft enough to rest her sensitive back on.

It didn’t take long before Jessica was lying down comfortably in pile of pillows. Leah put herself down next to her, softly stroking her legs with the back of her hand. “Cozy enough?” she asked, as she got closer for another kiss.

“Mhm… real snug.” Jessica uttered.

They quickly got the kissing going again. As Jessica was lying almost immobilized this gave Leah the chance to take control. As their tongues played with each other, Jessica needed to catch her breath some times. Leah used these few moments, to her advantage. Sucking and softly biting on her lips, but at the same time gently stroking between her legs. Since her dress was so much shorter, she wouldn’t have to push it aside to get into her friend’s panties. She wondered what Jessica had done down there since last time.
Herself and Emma kept their pussies properly shaved, regarding their way as clean. Lily preferred to shave off everything except for either a small stripe or a triangle above her pussy, dependant on what she preferred at the time of shaving. Emma found this rather slutty, but she knew Jess didn’t. With Jessica it’s always a surprise. One day she could have an untrimmed bush, other times there wasn’t a fluff to be found.
As Jessica took a break by letting her tongue slide back into her own mouth, Leah saw her chance to investigate. Her fingers slowly crawling under the upper band of her panties. It didn’t take her long to notice Jessica hadn’t shaved. But it wasn’t a wild bush down there either. Leah thought about Roberts stubble and how nice it het felt earlier today, as her finger kept going further. A quick guess was that Jessica had shaven about a week ago, but her pubes had started to grow back already. As the tops of Leah’s fingers reached the top of Jessica’s pussy, she ignored her clitoris and kept going down. Unlike Leah, Jessica was indeed aroused. She slid her middle finger in between the soft outer lips of her friend, going all the way down. Then back up.
Jessica let out a small moan and wriggled a bit trying to get a look of what was going on down there. Which was funny to Leah as she knew her friend couldn’t see anything, it was dark and everything was happening under her panties. She continued. Here middle finger was covered in wetness already, but she repeated the process with here index finger as well.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

Once her two finger where moist enough, she moved them up to Jessica’s little clit. Again she let out a moan. Leah’s wet fingers rubbed in a small circle around her clit, smearing the juice they had just collected all over her love bump. When Leah felt her fingers get dry again, she moved them down to collect so more moisture. There was plenty there she knew, which gave her an idea. Abruptly she removed her hand from her youthful friend’s panties. Her fingers still covered in juice. Jessica had done this a couple of times to her, she wanted to do it to her this time. She brought her fingers closer to Jessica’s mouth. For a while she wasn’t sure if Jess was just hesitating or plainly refusing. But then she felt her friend’s tongue licking at her fingers. More eagerly than Leah had expected, Jessica cleaned off her fingers. Sucking and licking every bit of her own juice into her mouth.
Leah giggled as Jessica continued to lick her fingers. “I think you got everything Jess.” She said.
Jessica answered with a soft bite in her fingers.

Leah pulled her hand back, she couldn’t do much more from this position she figured. On hands and knees she made her way to end up in between Jessica’s skinny legs. She put her hands under Jessica’s butt and gave each cheek a soft squeeze. Getting the message, Jessica slowly raised her waist. Allowing Leah to grab her panties and gently pull them off. The first thing Leah did was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spleen_Muse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments