Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria's Secret - Part 1

"Victoria embarks on a new life"

28
23 Comments 23
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Victoria was sifting through the job vacancies in the local newspaper. She already worked in an office, but the cost of living in London was more than she imagined possible and she needed a little extra money and so had decided to look for a second job in one of the capital's many bars or clubs.

After thirty minutes of trawling through the paper, circling possibilities with the part-chewed biro in her hand, she saw a small advert towards the bottom of the page.

"Bar staff required, no experience required, discretion essential."

Intrigued, Victoria tapped the number into her phone and waited as it rang. Eventually it went through to voicemail and Victoria left a short message inquiring about the position along with her contact details then hung up.

The remainder of the day passed uneventfully. The usual mundane office duties completed Victoria stared at the clock, waiting for the end of the working day. At five o'clock, Victoria put on her coat, picked up her umbrella and made her way out into another dreary London autumn evening.

After a short tube ride, she was back in her neighbourhood and it was then that she felt a familiar vibration in her handbag as her phone came to life. She did not recognise the number but answered with a simple, "Hello."

"Is that Victoria Jones?" 

"Yes, who is this?" 

"Hello Victoria, it's Mike from Sapphire Dreams. You called earlier about the bar staff position. I'd like to invite you in for an interview, tonight if you're free?"

At this Victoria's mind was already calculating how long it would take her to get home, changed, made up and to the club. Luckily the last part was the easiest. The club was quite local and she had seen all the scaffolding and vans coming and going over the last few weeks as the building had been renovated.

After a short pause, Victoria replied, "Certainly, what time would you like me there?"

"Can you make it for six thirty, before the club opens at seven?"

That did not give Victoria much time but she figured what she was wearing would be smart enough for an interview. She would have time to touch up her make up and get there. "Sure, I can make six thirty. Shall I bring my CV?" 

"No, just yourself. I look forward to meeting you, see you soon," said Mike with an air of finality, and the line went dead.

Victoria picked up her pace and got home, refreshed her makeup, grabbed a cereal bar and was out the door in double-quick time. When she got to Sapphire Dreams - the building had previously housed a high street bank - she saw the windows were all blacked out on the first three floors but clear at the top. The signs were all shiny and new, although smaller than she had imagined.

Victoria knocked on the black painted front doors and waited. Soon, a mountain of a man opened the door and looked down at her and she quickly explained why she was there. The giant's face softened as he invited her in with a friendly smile.

Inside was more like Victoria had expected: lots of blue neon, a well-stocked bar and booths with tables around the outskirts. What surprised her was the stage, jutting out from the rear of the bar like a catwalk to the centre of the room. It was about a metre above the floor she stood on, with a bulbous tip adorned with a stainless steel pole rising to the ceiling.

Victoria realised why discretion was essential. But she was not put off, the need for cash heavily outweighed any worries about working in such an environment. A door opened from beside the stage, revealing the silhouette of a man who clearly took care of himself.

When the man drew closer, Victoria saw he was at least twenty years older than herself, maybe more. He smiled, it was strangely comforting and Victoria suddenly felt at ease with him. He introduced himself as Mike and invited her over to the bar where two stools were set up alongside some papers and two bottles of mineral water.

The interview began with all the usual questions about experience, age, rates of pay, address, right to work and Victoria answered them with ease. Then came a question for which she couldn't be prepared.

"Would you be happy to wear a uniform?" 

"Erm... sure, I guess. That's like a shirt and skirt?" replied Victoria,

Mike smiled. "Well, sort of. I will need to know your bra size," he said as he reached to pick up a uniform from behind the bar.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

It comprised of a black bikini top with blue trim and Lycra shorts of a similar design,

Victoria quickly cast her eyes over the outfit. It was skimpy but that wasn't a problem. At 23 years old, she was happy and confident with her body. She'd always been physically active and her petite frame always gained plenty of admirers in the past.

So, after a short pause while she thought, Victoria answered."Oh, it's 34B."

The outfit in Mike's hand wasn't her size, but after a quick rummage in the box behind the bar, he produced Victoria's size and requested that she try it on. He indicated that there was a storeroom behind the bar where she could get changed.

Victoria accepted the outfit and let Mike guide her to a small room which had shelves on either side stacked with all manner of drinks. What she did not see was the small camera in the corner of the room.

Mike had returned to his office, settled behind his desk and stared at the computer screen on which was showing the small storeroom... and Victoria in full HD. He watched as she took off her jacket, looked around and eventually hung it on the hook on the back of the door. She then unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor before picking it up and hanging it alongside the jacket.

Mike studied Victoria's image as she stood in her white blouse, white lace thong and nude stockings. He was impressed and watched with growing anticipation as Victoria rolled the stockings down her slim legs, one by one, then began to unbutton her blouse. Gradually, Victoria's blouse gaped open and she removed it. Revealing her slim waist, toned stomach and that 34B bra, also in white to match her thong.

Now she examined the outfit Mike had handed her. Not really my style, she thought, and then shrugged. "Needs must," she muttered.

With that she unfastened her bra from behind her, and allowed it to fall away from her pert breasts. The cool air flowed over her nipples, and they soon stood to attention. Victoria hoped that her nipples wouldn't be too obvious in the bikini top.

She picked up the top, tying it at the front first, then twisting it around her slender frame and securing the halter strings behind her neck. Next were the shorts. If she had known she would have worn different underwear as she was sure the pattern on the lace would show through the tight Lycra. She pulled the shorts over her thong and, as she suspected, her white lace was noticeable through the Lycra. She quickly pealed the shorts off again, then briefly listened at the door before removing her thong.

Mike now had an enormous grin on his face. This was better than he had hoped for. He sat looking closely at Victoria's image on the screen, studying every inch of her body. He continued watching as she pulled up the shorts once more. Finally, she took her hair out and allowed her blonde locks to fall to her shoulders. When she started to collect her belongings, Mike made his way back to the bar where he sat and adjusted his aroused manhood before Victoria came back out.

Victoria saw Mike was sitting where she'd left him, skimming through what looked like bar receipts. She approached and he looked up.

"Just pop your stuff on the bar for me please so I can have a look at you," said Mike nonchalantly. 

Victoria did as she was told and Mike looked her up and down several times, noticing Victoria's prominent nipples. He motioned to her to spin around, and again she did as instructed.

"Very nice," said Mike. "When can you start?"

"When would you like me to?" 

"How about tonight? I will be with you behind the bar for the first few nights until you're ready to fly solo." 

"Oh, erm, I guess so," said Victoria, amazed that it had all happened so quickly.

With that Mike began to show Victoria around the bar, where all the various spirits were, and how to use the cash register.

There wasn't much room behind the bar and Mike often put his hands on Victoria's hips as he brushed passed behind her to show her something new. With each touch Victoria, felt the familiar pangs of excitement. The small top and Lycra shorts gave her a sense of being practically naked and, to her surprise, it was a feeling she enjoyed.

It was now opening time on Victoria's first night at "Sapphire Dreams." Little did she know then that it would be the start of a rewarding career path.

To be continued........

Published 
Written by Littlevixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments