Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend In West Palm

"Love my family"

29
10 Comments 10
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I was headed to West Palm Beach to visit my stepbrother, Mike, and sister in law, Crissy. They asked me to come visit since I hadn't seen them in months. I must say I was very excited at the opportunity to spend a weekend alone with them.

Mike and I have been sexually involved for many years. He and Crissy have been married for three years and we have had many threesomes before.

Crissy is shorter than me and has a great body with above average tits. She, like the rest of the women in our family, is bisexual and dresses like we all do - slutty! I told them I would be leaving early and should be there about noon on Saturday. They have a big home with a pool, as he is a vice president of a construction company.

As I drove south all I could think of was my last visit. I think we were nude for three days. Although I had a room at my disposal, I usually slept with them when I stayed.

I was wearing a denim skirt with no panties, tank top with no bra, and heels. I knew what was waiting for me when I arrived and I wanted to be ready. I couldn't help rubbing my tits and pussy in anticipation of the upcoming events. Mike has a nice thick cock and both Crissy and I enjoy sharing it.

As I pulled into the driveway my pussy was wet and my nipples hard. As I approached the front door, Mike opened it. He was wearing only jeans and I could see his cock was already hard.

"Hey sis," he said, as he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss.

"Where is Crissy," I asked?

"In the living room."

I walked into the living room and Crissy was on her knees on a foot stool. Her jeans were pulled down exposing her thong. I walked over to her and pulled down her thong and licked her wet pussy. Then I walked around and gave her a kiss.

"Is that what you were waiting for?"

She looked at me and smiled, "don't stop now!"

I pulled her jeans and thong to her knees and went back to eating her pussy and licking her ass. Mike took off his jeans and stood in front of Crissy so she could suck his cock.

I eased Crissy's jeans and thong over her knees and off. I pulled off my tank top, letting my heavy tits hang. Mike came around behind me and pushed my skirt up over my hips, to my waist. He knelt down behind me and ran his fingers through my wet pussy lips. I felt the head of his cock pushing against my pulsing pussy. He placed his hands on my hips and slowly slid all the way in. God how I loved how his cock stretched me and filled me up.

Crissy was moaning and rubbing her clit while I gave her pussy a good tongue lashing, I was in heaven. I had a beautiful pussy in my face and a nice thick cock buried deep in my pussy. My attention was on Crissy to get her off so I could concentrate on the cock deep inside me. I tongue fucked her pussy while she rubbed her clit. It wasn't long before she shuddered in orgasm and rolled off the foot stool.

Now I could enjoy Mike's cock. I pushed back against his cock with every thrust, using the footstool to brace myself. His balls were slapping my clit each time he hit bottom. He reached around grabbing my tits pulling me back on his cock.

"Fuck, that feels so good, fuck me harder!"

Crissy had removed her top and was rubbing her tits with one hand while fingering herself with the other.

I knew neither of us was going to last with all the anticipation. I started to feel my pussy tingling and knew it wasn't going to be long. I slammed back on Mike's cock as I started to cum. He could feel my pussy spasms as I screamed out in pleasure. I felt his cock starting to pulse and knew he was going to shoot his wad deep inside me. I was still quivering in orgasm as I felt his warm spunk being pumped into me. He buried his cock deep in me and held me there as he unloaded.

"Fuck, Ada, I love your pussy," he groaned.

I collapsed on the footstool as he pulled out. Crissy took his cock in her mouth and sucked up our mixed juices.

"Holy fuck, I have been waiting for that all morning," Mike said.

I just smiled thinking me too.

After a few minutes, we got up and headed to the kitchen. Crissy and I in only our heels and Mike bare ass nude. Crissy prepared lunch and I poured some wine for us. We talked about what was going on in our lives and the family. Mike was sitting beside me at the kitchen counter. I would occasion reach down and run my hand over his cock, which even soft was an impressive seven inches.

After lunch, Crissy and I headed out to the pool. Mike slipped on some short and retrieved my overnight case from my car. When he returned Crissy and I were each on a float, tanning nude as always.

Mike said,"I think you girls might need some lotion."

Mike let his shorts drop to the deck, grabbed a bottle of suntan lotion and entered the pool. He went to Crissy and poured an ample amount of lotion on her chest. He rubbed the lotion in, circling her nipples as he fondled her large breast. He continued rubbing lotion down her flat stomach, then down her legs. She opened her knees as if to say don't forget here. He rubbed lotion between her legs, making sure she was completely covered. He then came over to me. He poured some lotion on my chest just below my chin. He started rubbing it, staring at my big tits with pierced nipples. He couldn't resist, he took my tit in his mouth as his tongue flicked the hoop in my nipple.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

My nipples were hard in no time and I was moaning from the pleasure his tongue was giving me.

"Keep that up and you'll get something started again," I said.

"Mike give it a rest, we have all weekend," Crissy told him.

He continued applying the lotion all over my body. I too opened my knees to give him access to my smooth shaved pussy. After applying the lotion he went and made us some drinks. He sat on the edge of the pool while Crissy and I laid on the floats continuing talking. There is nothing sexier than being all oiled up tanning nude with beautiful people.

After about an hour Crissy and I got in the water to cool off. We worked our way over to where Mike was sitting. Crissy and I looked at each other and smiled, both having the same idea. We each took turns sucking Mike's cock until he was hard again.

I have been sucking his cock much longer than Crissy and knew how much he loved his cock deep in my throat, as my pierced tongue rubbed his shaft. She started massaging his balls while I took as much as I could down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head pushing me down on his big cock.

My mouth was stretched wide open as I bobbed up and down on his cock. I felt his cock starting to pulse and knew he was going to cum. A couple more flicks of my tongue and he was ready. He pulled out and shot his load into both our waiting mouths. We swallowed the load and licked the remains off each other.

We played with each other for a couple more hours. Crissy and I together, Mike fucking each of us individually, Mike fucking us together until we were totally spent.

Crissy and I decided we needed to start getting ready for dinner, so we headed inside. Once inside we showered together, washing off all the oil on each other's bodies. After showering we helped blow dry each others hair since we both have a lot of hair. Makeup, short skirts (no panties), tight blouse (no bra), heels and we were ready to go.

We went to one of the exclusive restaurants in Palm Beach for dinner. Mike had made reservations so there was no wait. The ‘maitre’d’ looked at Mike and smiled in appreciation of the two sexy women he was escorting. We had a nice dinner with some wine and share stories. After dinner, we headed back home.

Crissy and I got in the back seat and let Mike sit up front alone. As we rode home Crissy and I started kissing, shoving our tongues down each other throats and sucking on each other's lips. We were both getting very hot, our hands up each other's skirts, fingering each other.

Crissy pushed me back against the door, pulled my knees apart and started licking and sucking my wet pussy. Her tongue was flicking my clit, as she sucked on my pussy lips. I felt one finger, then two fingers push their way deep into my pussy as she continued to tongue-lash my clit. I was moaning, rubbing my tits and pinching my nipples. After a few minutes, my legs started to quiver and shake as it reacted to the intense orgasm. They came in waves each getting stronger and stronger as she continued to work my pussy.

When I regained control of myself I pushed Crissy back in the seat and shoved three fingers deep into her dripping wet pussy. I started finger fucking her at a rapid pace, shoving my fingers as deep as I could. Faster and faster until she started biting her lip as she ripped open her blouse, exposing her tits.

I knew she could stand this very long and she would cum quickly. She grabbed her tits squeezing them and thrust her hips on my hand as I fucked her harder. She let out a gasp, and I could feel her pussy contracting as she road the wave of a very intense orgasm.

We arrived home and both Crissy and I needed Mike's big fat cock. We entered the house, shedding our clothes along the way, and knelt on the sofa. Our dripping pussies were there for the taking.

Mike stripped off his clothes and took a place behind me first. I felt his meat start to enter my waiting pussy. I let out a moan as I felt him stretch me open. He was finger-fucking Crissy at the same time. Crissy and In were locked in a deep kiss, while he worked us both. After a few minutes, he changed places entering Crissy, while he finger-fucked me. This went on until both Crissy and I had several orgasms.

I rolled over on my back and placed my knees behind my shoulders. In this position, I could watch Mile's big cock stretch my pussy as he fucked me. Mike entered me and started pile driving his big cock deep into my pussy. I could feel his balls slapping my asshole each time he dropped his body weight on me.

My eyes rolled back in my head as my body lost all control from the massive orgasm I was having. For a few seconds, I don't know what happened, lost in the feeling of a mind numbing orgasm.

I regained some composure and could see Crissy had Mike's cock deep in her throat. He was groaning as he fucked her face and unloading his seed deep in his wife's throat. We all collapsed on the sofa exhausted.

Mike suggested we take this to the bedroom for the evening. We all snuggled together, kissing and rubbing each other's bodies. We fell asleep in each other's arms, knowing tomorrow was another day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Daddysass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments