Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to the Family, Part 2

"the continued adventures of Lisa and her uncle Bill"

27
10 Comments 10
29.9k Views 29.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

This is the second part of a two-part story. Please read “Welcome To The Family” first.

 

 

My name’s Lisa. I feel like I’ve learned a lot in my eighteen years; some of it I really learned the hard way. By watching my parents go through a lot of problems and a failed marriage, I learned that having some selfish guy call all the shots was definitely not the way to go. My mom ditched him years ago and it was the best thing she ever did for herself, and for us. One thing my mom taught me: a woman’s needs are just as important as a man’s.

 

As I’ve grown up, I’ve always tried to not sit around waiting for some guy to show me a good time. My mom always told me, “Lisa, if you want something good to happen to you, go out and look for it!” My mom did this; she recently married a wonderful man named Jack, and they seem very happy together now.

 

When I was sixteen I wanted to start experimenting sexually, but I never let myself get too serious about any one guy in particular, although lots of boys wanted to. At that point in my life, all I really wanted to do was play around. Some people think that makes me a slut; but I don’t mind. I know that whatever I do, I don’t have to let people tell me what’s right or wrong. I always try to do what’s best for me.

 

And lately, I’ve been thinking that what I want, sexually, is to try just about everything – and I really do mean everything! But not with some high school boy, where sex is shallow and meaningless, and usually unimaginative (not to mention over in five minutes!) I’m not talking about just having sex; I want to really explore my sensuality. I want to be with a man, a real man who really knows what he’s doing, somebody with experience.

 

That’s where my uncle Bill comes into the picture. He’s single and spends weeks at a time out on the road as a truck driver; I’ve heard that he pretty much has spent his life enjoying sexual encounters wherever they came along in his travels. Little did he know that this time, I was laying a trap for him; I would be his next target. Or rather, this time, he was going to be my target!

 

I first met uncle Bill when my mom and Jack got married a year ago. Bill, who is Jack’s brother, came to the wedding alone. That whole afternoon and evening, I noticed that Bill kept staring at me when he thought I wasn’t looking; he wasn’t very subtle about it. I could tell that he was undressing me in his imagination. At first I thought he was pretty much a fucking pervert!

 

Even then, at age seventeen, I realized why he was looking me over. I was pretty grown-up looking; I know I have a pretty hot and mature-looking body. I keep myself in shape, so I have a nicely rounded and firm ass, and I like to show off my long legs. And when I wear the right clothes, I know I can cause about half the guys in my high school to get a hard cock just by staring at my tits. Yes, I know how to play those kinds of games, all right.

 

But in the last year, I’ve grown up a little, and I’m starting to realize that an experienced guy like Bill might be exactly what I want (sexually, at least). And from conversations I’ve had with my new step-dad, I’ve been able to find out a lot of good things about my uncle Bill. Turns out he’s a pretty simple guy, just drives his truck, would never hurt a soul. And I heard Jack tell me that uncle Bill (at least in his younger days) had a reputation among the girls for being the kind of guy that they would all enjoy having for a one-night stand.

 

I didn’t really understand what that meant exactly, but I was very curious to find out. It seemed to me that getting my hands on uncle Bill was a great experiment just waiting to happen. The longer I waited, the hornier I got; so I came up with a plan and put it into action last week.

 

Since Bill had recently missed my eighteenth birthday party, I convinced him that he owed me some time alone with him. We took off down the highway in his truck; I had been dying to have him take me for a ride (take that any way you want!) Naturally, I wanted to press as many buttons as I could with him, and just see where it would lead. I’m still pretty overwhelmed by what happened that first day, and I find myself really excited to realize that I have absolutely no idea what will happen next.

 

As we rolled down the road in uncle Bill’s truck, I started up a conversation about masturbation, telling Bill all kinds of things I had done at home to turn myself on. I knew I was getting him hot, and I kept on going with my descriptions. He tried to keep his eyes on his driving, but I knew his thoughts were on me and my tight hot pussy. I was wearing a nice tight top that showed off my tits really well. And I knew I had given him a good show when I climbed up into the truck while wearing my favorite “fuck me” skirt! Pretty soon I had slipped off my panties as we drove and began to rub my wet pussy; it was already dripping before I even touched myself.

 

By the time uncle Bill turned to look at me, I was already gushing. It wasn’t long before I had stripped off all my clothes and was standing next to him as he drove. I was so fucking turned on as I stood beside him; I was wearing nothing but my socks and shoes. I had pulled down uncle Bill’s jeans and was standing there stroking his hard cock. He was enjoying my nice full tits, rubbing against his neck and face. What I didn’t know about, before I got into his truck, was that big gearshift lever with a round wooden knob on top of it.

 

I couldn’t help staring at that gearshift, imagining that it was a big steel cock. And when I stood up, it was exactly the same height above the floor as my naked ass. Naturally, when I “accidentally” backed up against it and felt the vibrations against my pussy lips, I just kept on pushing. I was able to stretch my little pussy right around that knob and feel that wonderful low rumble from the truck engine deep inside me. God, that was good!

 

Bill and I both got very excited and it wasn’t long before he practically crashed the truck as I came hard all over that fucking hard wooden knob. I never felt an orgasm like that before in my whole life; it was so intense, I damn near blacked out.

 

I was so fucking turned on, and couldn't get enough of the feel of uncle Bill’s nice big cock in my hands. I wrapped both my hands around it and pumped so hard, I know my tits and ass were bouncing and shaking. I put on a pretty good show for Bill and he came like he’d been saving it up for weeks.

 

I had a little more fun in the truck before we headed back home, sucking his cock clean and throwing all my underwear out the window just to tease him. But as we raced back to my house together, I knew we were both thinking about how we would have the whole afternoon to ourselves. I was wondering what would happen next when we got home.

 

This whole episode had begun by having me think that I would be calling all the shots. And I knew that I didn’t want to just give myself up and let uncle Bill do whatever he wanted to me. But now I began to realize what really was going to turn this into a lovemaking adventure. We weren’t just trying to have sex and make ourselves cum; this was going to be a true exploration. And for me, it would be an exploration of unknown pleasures.

 

I had never been with someone as experienced as uncle Bill; and I sensed that being with a teen girl, who was twenty-five years younger than he, was a new experience for him too. All sorts of pictures were racing through our minds as we silently roared back into town.

 

We got back home and climbed the stairs up to my bedroom; I knew something was different about uncle Bill when he put his hands on my shoulders and asked me, “Lisa, are you sure you want to do this?” I couldn’t remember any high school boy asking me something like that! Bill was obviously a nice guy. But neither of us had forgotten the intensity of what happened in the truck, and soon we were kissing passionately and tearing at each other’s clothes.

 

I loved the sight of uncle Bill’s naked body – I ran my hands across his hairy chest and traveled down to his hips. As my fingernails grazed his lower back, his ass muscles tightened and his cock stood at attention. I wanted to drop to my knees and start sucking that beautiful cock right then and there. That’s when Bill surprised me by taking the upper hand. It was clear that he wasn’t concerned about having me pleasure him just yet – not until he really had me going.

 

He started by unzipping my skirt, just a little at a time. I loved that he was in absolutely no hurry; this was a new experience for me and was so erotic. I knew the zipper that ran down the side of my skirt was about six inches long; he only unzipped it two inches, then waited. He kissed me gently at first as I felt the waistband of my skirt slide down a little on my hips. Oh fuck, I was getting so wet!

 

He unzipped me another inch – halfway undone now! My skirt dropped a little lower but stayed on. My ass was half uncovered and I could feel the cool air on my pussy. Bill let his hands run slowly down my body. His fingertips tickled the top of my pussy mound as his other hand slid down behind me. His strong masculine hand slid inside the waistband of my skirt and caressed my ass cheeks.

 

I wanted something in my pussy, I blurted out “oh please fuck me, uncle Bill!” I knew by looking at his cock that he was excited, too. I grabbed his dick and started pulling it, squeezing it, feeling it grow in my hand. My hands were so small next to this throbbing piece of hot meat, I couldn’t believe how much I wanted to feel it, to taste it.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

I said it again, “uncle Bill, I want to fuck you so bad!”

 

“That’s good, Lisa,” he said, “that’s very good, baby”, but at that point he had a lot more patience and restraint than I did. His hand reached for the zipper and gave it a final tug; he smiled and watched as my “fuck me” skirt slipped down my thighs and fell to the floor around my ankles. I expected him to throw me down on the bed and fuck me right then. But he made me fucking wait; I was dying!

 

I started to pull off my top. I wanted to be naked and have uncle Bill play with my tits the way he had while he was behind the wheel. But he stopped me and said “Don’t take it off yet – let me do that for you”. But again, he made me wait. Goddam, I was getting so fucking wet!

 

This was exactly what Bill wanted. He held me tight against his naked body as I threw my arms around his neck. We kissed passionately for several minutes as his throbbing dick slid between my thighs. It felt so hard and strong, I felt like he could have used it to lift me right up off the floor.

 

Soon enough, he did lift me, cradling me in his strong arms as he lifted me and had me lie back on my pillows. My heart was pounding, not knowing what he was going to do next. He surprised me by pulling my top up over my head in one swift move; the suddenness of being totally naked in front of him made me feel so vulnerable. But I was aching so hard to be touched, to be handled, to be ravaged. I wanted it right now -- but again he made me wait.

 

He kissed me gently on my lips, then my neck, my collarbone. God, I needed more! He sensed this and reached down to tease my pussy lips with his fingers as he continued to kiss his way down my body. Pausing at my nipples, he soon had me arching my back and thrusting my breasts up to meet his gentle kisses. His fingers parted my pussy lips and he pushed two fingers deep inside me. I was on the verge of cumming as he sucked a hard nipple deep into his mouth.

 

In no time at all, he was kneeling between my thighs, telling me how fucking gorgeous I looked. I just wanted to cum so bad! I had no idea why he was making me wait and wait, but uncle Bill knew. He smiled at me finally, knowing that it was time.

 

“Here it comes, Lisa” he said with a grin. “Here it comes, baby”. He spread my thighs so wide apart, and my pussy opened up for him. He was fingering me and watching the wetness pour from my tight hole. Then he slid his hands right up under my quivering ass cheeks. He was so strong – he lifted me right up, six inches off the bed. He was lifting my pussy right up to his hungry mouth as if I was a delicious meal.

 

I thought I was cumming as soon as his tongue slipped inside me; but I soon found out that he could make it feel even better. Waves of pleasure washed over me, but the sensation kept getting more and more intense with each wave. Bill hummed his satisfaction as I squirmed and bucked beneath him. I screamed and grabbed the back of his neck, humping his face. His tongue plunged deep into my wetness and I learned what a true orgasm really felt like.

 

Oh my god, what an incredible eruption of pleasure! I threw my legs around him, digging my heels into his back, squealing in delight. It seemed to last forever; I had never cum like that in my life. And when he finally released me, I looked down between my thighs to see him kneeling there. I had never seen a cock so fucking hard and thick. My pussy immediately ached for it as I watched a trickle of pre-cum oozing from the huge purple head.

 

Uncle Bill had been waiting for a long while at this point; I knew he had been dying to fuck me since I made him cum back in his truck. And he had been making love to me for nearly an hour, his cock fully aroused the whole time. And now, I just knew he would spear me with that thing and start madly banging away. I had enough experience with high school boys to know that once they got this turned on, they couldn’t hold back or last much longer.

 

This was my biggest surprise from uncle Bill. Of course he was dying to cum, but he was more interested in enjoying it for a nice long while. I had no experience with anyone who had this kind of patience and self-control. He didn’t just mindlessly fuck me, even though I was totally prepared for it.

 

What happened next was like a massively long crescendo in a classical masterpiece. It was immediately so satisfying; my pussy was already on fire as his huge mushroom parted my lips and began to stretch the walls of my tight pussy. But he didn’t give it all to me right away. And oh my god did he take his sweet time! A slow probing motion began, as he caressed my thighs. I just lay back in my pillows, my hands over my head, amazed at his expertise.

 

Soon his pace quickened just slightly and he began pushing inside deeper and deeper, imperceptibly stretching my cunt a little more with each thrust. God, it took so many thrusts of his cock before he got it all inside me, I imagined that I was being fucked by some kind of ten inch giant dick! I felt my pleasure building again; I knew I was going to cum all over this beautiful cock.

 

Bill timed it out perfectly; his rhythm increased and he leaned forward, kissing my breasts and sucking my nipples as he began to fuck me harder. I lifted my legs in the air and let him take me. I loved it when I started to feel his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. Bill’s hands slid under my back as he lifted my tits to his mouth. He was fucking me so hard now, and I needed to cum again so bad.

 

I reached down to rub my clit as he fucked me, but Bill pushed my hand away. I threw my arms around him and started begging him to fuck me,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bill76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments