Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Callie And George

7
17 Comments 17
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

George Young was retired and a widower.  He and his wife had a wonderful life up until she died of Alzheimer’s.  Unfortunately, in the end, she didn’t even remember who he was.  Watching her die was exhausting and just about the saddest thing that George had to do.

It was a long two years, but Agatha finally passed away.  It was a relief for George.  George didn’t date after her death but recently had feelings for a teenager he’d met at a small diner he went to.

She was a nice girl who was a waitress there.  She worked there while she was in high school and continued while she went to college.  It wasn’t that she was an attractive girl, it was more her personality that George enjoyed.

She was very articulate and had a good sense of humor.  She was quite underdeveloped and really didn’t have any breasts.  She was quite tall and didn’t have any curves to her body.  She looked younger than she was.  She was in college but he wasn’t sure of her age.

George drank coffee and ate sugared treats while Callie did her shift.  He really enjoyed her and enjoyed the stories she told.  George was quite attracted to the girl.  He often wondered what she was like in bed.  To say he wasn’t attracted to her would be utter nonsense.  Callie liked to flirt with George and the other old men.  She seemed to get nervous when she was around her peers.  When she was with the old geezers, she was a superstar.

~~

George was late getting to the diner.  Callie was up in arms because she had no electricity at her apartment.  She had a huge test and needed to study.  When George arrived, she ran over to him.

“George, my apartment has no electricity.  Can I stay at your house?  I have to study.”

“Of course.  It would be my pleasure.  You can stay as long as you need.”

“It should just be for the night.”

“Don’t worry darling, you can stay at my house.”

Callie smiled at gave George a coffee and the sugared treat that he liked.

“It’s on me tonight.”

George winked at Callie and read a newspaper while he waited for Callie to be done with her shift.  His mind was racing with naughty thoughts.  He knew that Callie was attracted to him.

He would be a perfect gentleman, however, if she wanted to fool around, he’d be up for it.  George kept Viagra on him in case of situations like this.  He took them out of his pocket and swallowed them down with his coffee.  He just had a feeling that Callie would want to have intercourse with him.

Lately, she gave George neck massages and George sometimes complained of arthritis in his knee.  Callie would massage his limbs which made George’s body tingle with lust and desire for the her.  She’d give George small pecks on his cheek and would give him bear hugs.  She liked George to hold her in his arms.

She never spoke of a family.  He knew she lived by herself in an apartment near his house.  A few times after work, George brought Callie to his house.  He made dinner for her one time and other times she swam in his pool.  George loved when she came to his house.  He loved to make a fuss when she was over.

As of late, he had feelings of sexual desire for her.  He wondered if she’d be interested in having sexual intercourse with him.  George was very endowed and with the help from Viagra, would be able to keep her satisfied.  He also missed cunnilingus.  His wife enjoyed intercourse but after she became sick, George mostly masturbated and watched porn.

There was a porn actress that looked like Callie.  George watched it often while masturbating to it. Lately, whenever he saw Callie he fantasized of them having sex.  He wanted to fuck her but tried hard not too lose it while being around her.  He knew that eventually she'd reach out for sex with George.

The diner wasn’t too busy and a few hours later she was ready to go.  She gathered her things and walked over to the table where George was sitting.  Callie took care of his bill and they walked out of the diner together.

George opened the car door and Callie stepped inside.  His mind was racing with sexual thoughts and hoped she was feeling the same way.  George walked over to his side and got into the car. 

He put on music that Callie liked and sped off to his house.  It was a pretty quick drive.  Callie was telling him jokes and moving to the music that was playing in the car.  George was amused by her sexy chair dancing.  He was really infatuated with her.

George pulled into his driveway.  He hurried out of the car to open Callie’s door.  The pair walked into his house.

“George, it would be so nice to go swimming.”

George’s eyes lit up.  She was like putty in his hands.

“We can skinny dip!  Let’s go.  Do you need a drink or anything?”

“Lemonade would be great.  Yours is better than at the diner.”

They both walked to the kitchen and he poured them both a glass.  He was looking at her while she drank her lemonade.

“Let’s go into the pool.  You do know that I really don’t need to study.  I thought we could have sex.  It’s been a while and I need to get laid.  Do you want to fuck me George?”

“Absolutely.  I’ve thought about you many times.  Are you sure you want to be with a geezer like me?”

“Do you still get hard?”

Isabella_Doll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Isabella_Doll

“Of course.”

“Do you like to eat pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s skinny dip and show each other our bodies.  I think about you all the time.”

“You do?”

“Yes.  I’ve fantasized that you’re hung.  Do you have a big dick?”

“You’ll be quite satisfied.  Let’s get into that pool.”

George and Callie went out by the pool.  They both undressed and Callie saw that George was hard and possessed a huge dick.  She was stunned at how large his cock was.

She had no breasts, but her nipples were quite pert.  She shaved her pussy bare.  For some reason, Callie was beautiful to George even though her body was boy-like.

George licked his lips while he joined her in the pool.  He held her in his arms and planted a soft kiss on her lips.  She pushed her tongue into his mouth and they French-kissed while she wrapped her hands around his large cock.  She moved her fingers up and down his cock while they kissed passionately on their mouths.

George played with her buttocks while they made out.  Callie was enjoying being with George.

“George, I’d like to suck your cock.  Why don’t you sit on the chair over there!”

George grabbed her hand and they walked over to the chair.  George sat down and Callie went to her knees.  She continued to stroke his cock.  She tugged it and kissed and licked it.  She massaged his warm balls which drove him wild.  George watched her play with his big dick.

She eventually opened her mouth and fed his large cock down her throat.  She moved her hands up and down over his shaft while sucking and licking the tip of his dick.  She was good at cock-sucking.  George moaned and groaned while pushing her head down to accept more of his dick.  At times, she gagged which excited George more.

The Viagra made his dick quite hard.  Callie made all the cock-sucking noises and enjoyed his cock for a long time. 

“I want to taste that pussy of yours.  Lay here and spread those long legs.”

Callie giggled and they changed places.  Her body was beautiful but there were no curves or breasts to hold onto.  She had amazing nipples on her small breasts.  George kissed her thighs up and down and blew on her pussy.

He licked the center of her pussy lips and chewed softly on her lips.  He tickled her clit with his tongue while slowly pushing his fingers into her tight cunt.  She moaned and groaned while he expertly licked her very wet pussy.  

He replaced his fingers with his tongue.  She moaned and groaned like a cat in heat while he made her cum multiple times on the chair.  She liked having her pussy licked.

“God your really good at this.  Put your finger into my ass!”

George wet his finger and pushed it up her asshole like she said.  His tongue was deep inside of her pussy and his finger was exploring her asshole.  She came so much.  George’s face was covered in her pussy juices.  He was enjoying eating her young cunt.  He made noises while slurping her sweet juices.  He ate her cunt like he was starving.  

“Take me inside and fuck my brains out!" 

Callie liked sex and George was happy to oblige.  She was a sexy kitten that enjoyed sex.  He saw a different side of the girl that really turned him on.  He couldn't wait to fuck her brains out.  He was enjoying this much more than all the masturbating he usually did.

He stood up and helped her up.  They walked into his house where he picked her up and took her to the master bedroom.  They continued kissing on the bed.  She pushed George down on the bed.

She climbed on top and pushed his huge cock into her snatch.  Once he was inside of her, she moved her body up and down on his cock.  George sat up and sucked on her interesting tits.  She did have them, but they were very small.  He sucked on her nipples which drove her crazy. 

She rode him for a while.  She liked having sex.  George liked how demanding she was. 

"Do you like my tight pussy?"

"Yes."

"Am I a good lay?"

"Hell yes! Callie, I need to come.  I’m sterile so you won’t get pregnant.”

“Fill me up!  I want to feel your cum dripping out.”

“Get on your hands and knees!   I want to fuck you harder and explode in your cunt!”

Callie climbed off George and got on her hands and knees.  George got off the bed and pulled her close to him.  He pushed his cock into her and fucked her hard on the bed.  He moaned and came in her pussy. 

“Fuck!  The cum is dripping.  Lick my pussy!”

Callie rolled over on the bed.  George pulled her legs and got munching on her pussy.  He drank his cum from her wet cunt.  She moaned and groaned and enjoyed the pleasure he gave to her.  George enjoying eating their mixed cum.  It tasted sweet and tangy while he slurped it up.

She liked that he had a big dick.  Even though he was probably fifty years older than her, she enjoyed fucking him.  George liked fucking her too.  He had a smile on his face after they finished making love.

He held her in his arms while they talked about their evening together.

“Callie, you should move in.  Let me take care of you.  My house is so big for one person.  We spend so much time together anyway.”

“Would you be my sugar daddy?”

“Sure, if that’s what you want.  I could be that for you.”

Callie giggled while she wrapped her hands around his cock again.  They kissed and fooled around all evening.  George wasn’t sure what he and Callie would be but was happy they finally became intimate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments