Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her First Tattoo

"Lauren's first tattoo leads to a dirty weekend with her best friend and her stepdad"

42
6 Comments 6
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Lauren was just sixteen when she got her first tattoo. She didn't tell her mother, because she knew her mother would never approve, and she didn't want another fight. She had decided to get a little three-star tattoo just below her panty line, so she could show it in a tiny bikini but could keep it covered at home, and hide it from her mother and stepfather.  Lauren had been talking about it for weeks with her friend Shelli, who had a couple of tattoos already, including a tramp stamp on her lower back. Shelli was also a lot more experienced from Lauren's perspective, always talking about the boys she was banging.

When she got to her friend Shelli's house, and they went to Shelli's room so Lauren could show her the new tattoo, Shelli was excited for her, and gently touched the sensitive new tattoo, and told her how sexy it made her look.

"It's so hot that you got that tat just above your pussy, Lauren," Shelli told her excitedly. "It's just soooo hot to have a tattoo there----you'll have sooo much fun showing it off."

"I hope so," said Lauren, as she held her cotton panties down, so Shelli could look at the three little stars, arranged in a slant that angled toward her shaved slit. Then Shelli peeled her panties down to show Lauren the little heart with the arrow through it that Shelli had tattooed just to the left and slightly above her pussy. Shelli had dirty blond hair, and she had left a little landing strip of light brown hair above her pussy.

Lauren had only had sex once, with her first boyfriend, and they had broken up soon after. The first time had been a disappointment when her boyfriend came less than a minute after putting his dick inside her, and she didn't want another experience like that one.

So Lauren had been talking to Shelli to learn more about boys, and hopefully meet a new boy who would help her to actually enjoy sex. Shelli was seventeen but seemed much older with all her experience.

"You know who the best fuckers are, don't you Lauren?" Shelli asked her younger friend.

"I don't know... maybe football players?" Lauren responded tentatively.

"No way," Shelli laughed, "they're worthless. The best fuckers, believe it or not, are older guys. And I don't mean like 30 or like college-age-- I mean like 45 or 50!"

"Ewww," Lauren curled her lip. "That's creepy. That's like my stepdad's age!"

"Yeah- I know," smiled Shelli, "and I'll bet your stepdad is a hell of a good fuck."

"Oh.My.God. Shelli," Lauren replied, "He is such an old perv. I wish my mom had never met him. I hate it when he stares at me and looks at my tits and ass."

"I'm just sayin', Lauren," Shelli went on, "don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I bet your step is hung like a horse and can fuck for days. "I'd fuck him myself if I had the chance."

"Ewww," Lauren said, "You're sick..... but, you know what? My mom is going out of town this weekend. If you want, you could spend the weekend with me, and you can show off to my step, and see if he shows any interest. He's such a perv, he might just try to do you."

"Wow, Lauren," said Shelli with wide eyes. "You wouldn't mind if your stepdad did me? I'd love to give that a try."

"I still think you're sick, but I wouldn't care," said Lauren. "Let's tell your mom your spending the weekend with me, and we can pick out what you should wear to try to seduce my pervy stepdad."

After they told Shelli's mom and cleared it with Lauren's mom and stepdad, they returned to the bedroom to pick out clothes for Shelli to bring along.

They picked out some tight tops, and some shorts, and a pair of tight blue jeans. Then they started looking at nighties. Just as Shelli was about to pack her pink flannel bunny outfit pj's, she stopped and turned to Lauren.

"Wait a minute," she said, "I forgot about the babydoll nightgown I wore when I was thirteen, that was made of thin, see-through sheer blue fabric. I wonder if I still have it."

And as she dug through her chest of drawers, there it was, under some other stuff. The sheer blue top of the babydoll, with the lace cups,  and the tiny blue lace panties that went with it. Because it was worn when she was 13, the cup size was an A, and Shelli was now a healthy B, but that didn't mean she couldn't wear it.

"I'm gonna try it on," she said, as she peeled off her clothes, and threw them on the bed.

She managed to get it on, the lacy cups stretched tightly around her boobs, and because she was a little taller now, the sheer top was just barely long enough to reach past the triangle of lace that covered her little mound.  Her little tattoo in next to her pussy could be seen through the sheer fabric. When she turned around, the top was open in back, tied together just at the neckline and as it hung open, her tramp stamp was clearly visible, as were her tight ass cheeks, that stretched the little panties to their limit, and allowed about half of her tight butt cheeks to show under the bottom edge of the lace.

"I don't think you should wear that, Shelli," Lauren said as she admired her friend's sexy body in the undersized nighty. "It shows just about everything."

"Yeah, right," said Shelli. "Isn't it great!"

Friday night the girls went to Lauren's room as soon as they got home from school, and didn't come out till Lauren's stepdad called them down for pizza at about 6:30. When they came bounding down the stairs, Lauren's stepdad, Phil was shocked to see the sexy babydoll outfit worn by his daughter's friend Shelli, and almost as surprised to see the loose t-shirt worn by his daughter, that just barely covered the tiny panties she was wearing, and clearly showed she wore no bra under the shirt. While he tried to avoid staring, Shelli kept smiling at Lauren because she kept catching Phil looking at her tits and her ass, every time she turned to look his way. Both girls were also wearing tall white cotton thigh high socks, topped with three bright stripes that wrapped around their thighs, just above their knees. The socks, instead of making them look young and innocent when combined with the babydoll nighty, and the short t-shirt, made them look sexy and seductive.

Phil retreated to his den after serving the girls their pizza, afraid that he could not stop staring at the two nubile teenagers- even the one who was his stepdaughter. Besides, his cock was hardening inside his pants, and he didn't really want to have to explain that to the girls.

The girls giggled, ate pizza, and laughed, and then retired to the family room to watch a Netflix movie. Lauren went to the den and asked her dad to come and watch with them, but he told her no, he was going to practice his putting with his putting cup.

When she came back without her stepdad, Shelli was disappointed and decided she should see if she could get Phil to join them for the movie. After all, how could she seduce him, if he was in the other room practicing putting? Lauren told her it probably wouldn't work, as her step was really into his golf.

"We'll see," Shelli said with a smile.

She tapped lightly on the den door, and when Phil said to come in, Shelli slowly walked in, making sure to arch her back slightly to accentuate the fact that her boobs were barely contained by the lacy cups of the babydoll that had fit her when she was a tween. She firmly closed the big oak door behind her.

"Lauren said you were practicing your putting," Shelli said as she walked toward Phil, as he watched a putt roll into the auto-return putting cup.

"Yep, gotta keep practicing," Phil said, trying not to stare at the erotically dressed seventeen-year-old.

As the ball returned to Phil, Shelli stepped between Phil and the putting cup and said innocently, "I've always wanted to learn how to golf. Do you think you could teach me about putting."

"Well," said Phil, swallowing as he looked at the gorgeous teen, "I guess I could teach you the basics."

"Oh, goody," said Shelli, bouncing slightly in her socks, making her tits jiggle enticingly under the lacy cups of her top.

JasmineSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineSweet

"Step over here, in front of me," said Phil, "and I'll first show you how to hold the putter." He needed to see if she was just teasing, or actually wanted to seduce him.

Shelli took a couple of bouncing steps over to where Phil stood and then turned quickly around, her tight little ass now just inches from Phil's golf slacks. He looked down to see the tattooed wings on her lower back just above the dimples above her ass cheeks, thinking to himself that the little tramp stamp made Shelli look like quite a little slut.

Phil reached around the teen, holding the putter in one hand, and placed the club head out in front of her.

"Now put one hand here," he said with his mouth brushing her ear, bending slightly over her shoulder and placing one of her little hands halfway down the grip, "and put your other hand here, on top of that hand on the grip."

As he placed her hands, he was right up against her back and she could feel his hot breath when he spoke. When he told her to now place the club head behind the ball, she bent slightly at the waist, and her ass pressed up against Phil's crotch, where his dick had now hardened and was seriously tenting out the front of his pants. Shelli felt his cock and giggled, and actually moved her butt against him in a little twerking motion.

She looked back at him with a smile and said, "Mmmm, I think I like putting. It feels good."

Phil backed away for a moment, then looked up and down the little tart's hot body and her tramp stamp that practically branded her a little whore.

He looked her right in the eye as she looked back at him, and said, "Do you want me to show you how to stroke the ball now?" And as he spoke, he stepped back where he had been and allowed her ass to again press up against his steel hard cock, under his pants.

"Mmmm.... sure," said Shelli, as she again pressed her butt back against his hardness, and wiggled her sexy ass against him.

And so, Phil reached around, making sure to make contact with the firm globes of her breasts as his hands extended around her and down her arms, to cover her hands on the putter. He was now completely in contact with her, from her butt to her shoulders, with his upper arms rubbing the sides of her breasts. He now turned with her and held her tightly as they swung the club, and sent the ball right into the little cup.

As the ball rolled in, he whispered with his hot breath into Shelli's ear, "Very, very nice."

And then one of his hands released the club and came up to cup one of her breasts. And his other hand slid off the club, and down the front of Shelli's flat firm tummy, and slipped into the top of her panties. Her landing strip guided his finger to her slit, and he began stroking up the slit, and against the little hood that covered her clit.

Shelli pushed her ass back hard against Phil's manhood, and moaned with pleasure as his big hands moved over the sensitive parts of her body.

And as he fondled her tit, and worked his finger into her wet slit, he whispered again into her ear. "If you don't stop me, I'm going to fuck this little pussy of yours, Shelli. Your so fuckin' hot, I just can't stop myself. I don't care if you are my daughter's best friend."

Shelli smiled, and reached back to feel his cock. "I'm not going to stop you, Mr. Felden. I want you."

With that, Phil lost any inhibition he had and began attacking the teenager with abandon. He told her to sit on the edge of his desk, and get her panties off, so he could suck on her little pussy. Shelli complied immediately, quickly tearing off the tight panties, and leaning her bare ass against the desk and spreading her legs to give Phil easy access to her glistening slit. He immediately knelt in front of her and began licking and tonguing the tight slit, slipping a finger in from below, and prying apart the tight lips of her labia. After her slit began creaming with her juices, he told her to get on her knees to suck his cock. She quickly knelt down and Phil shed his pants and placed the tip of his now fully erect eight-inch cock into her tiny mouth. She tried to get it all in, and he tried to help by pushing it in, but when she gagged and slobbered all over his fat dick, he pulled it out and told her to stand and bend over his desk. As she was told to do, she got up and bent over the desk. Holding her down, he roughly pulled her legs apart and looked down at her pert ass, topped by the blue inked tramp stamp: ironically two angel wings flared out to each side.

"You know, baby, I love that dirty tramp stamp on your lower back. It really says that you like hard fucking." Phil said as he began forcing his cock into her hot pussy.

"Oh yeah, I do like hard fucking, Mr. Felden. Fuck my little teen pussy. Give me that big cock of yours, and give it to me hard." Shelli said loudly.

Meanwhile, Lauren had been watching the movie and had sort of forgotten that Shelli had left to get her stepfather when she suddenly realized Shelli had been gone for over a half-hour. What the fuck, she thought.

As she walked toward the den, she could hear some noises from inside, like bumping of furniture, and voices. She listened for a few minutes outside the big oak door. She heard Shelli say clearly "Give it to me hard" and then heard a muffled moan from her friend.

What the fuck, thought Lauren.

So she slowly, very quietly twisted the knob, and slowly pushed open the door to the den.

There right in front of her, her stepfather, naked from the waist down, was fucking her friend Shelli, who was face down on the desk, with her little ass in the air. Her stepdad and Shelli were both panting and moaning, as her stepdad slammed his cock in and out of Shelli. Neither of them noticed the door had opened and Lauren stood watching, her mouth open in stunned disbelief as her old stepdad was fucking her friend. As she watched her stepdad's firm butt tense and thrust into Shelli, her initial horror turned first into curiosity, and then into something more like lust, as she watched her stepdad's vigorous thrusting,  and heard her friend moaning in ecstasy, as she reached an obvious orgasm, and again yelled out, "Yeah, Mr. Felden, give me that big cock!"

Lauren reached down and began fingering her hairless little slit, and soon was frigging herself vigorously and coming close to her own orgasm.  As she lost track of what she was doing and began to work her pussy more vigorously, her stepdad had slowed a bit after Shelli's first orgasm, and he heard something behind him.

Without pulling out of Shelli, he turned to see his little stepdaughter with her hand working on her little pussy,  and her panties pulled aside to show the new tattoo that she had recently had inked on to her pure white body.

"Lauren, you little slut," Phil said without thinking when he saw the tattoo. "Come over here and show me that dirty tattoo."

Lauren wasn't sure what to do, but she walked over and stood next to the desk where her friend was bent over, and pulled the panties down,  farther than she needed to, to show him the tattoo and her slick little pussy. Phil reached down, to where Lauren had been frigging herself, and put a big finger into her sloppy wet pussy, and pulled it back to his face, and sucked the fragrant juice from his finger.

"You dirty little whore," Phil said to his stepdaughter. "And do you have a tramp stamp over your little ass too, like your slutty friend?"

"Turn around, and lay down on this desk, and I'll give you some of this dirty old cock, too, you filthy teenage slut."

And even though Lauren did not have a tramp stamp-  at least not yet- she obediently bent over the desk, pulled down her panties and put her ass in the air.

She looked back at her step daddy and said "Yeah, daddy, I'm a dirty little slut. Fuck me with your big daddy cock, you dirty old man."

 

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments