Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

JJ's Fantasy - Part I

"A young man ends up seducing three of his mother's friends."

33
15 Comments 15
11.1k Views 11.1k
8.9k words 8.9k words

"All of it," she hissed in my ear. "Every drop! Give me every fuckin' drop! I want... Oh fuck, yeah... yeah."

She squealed in my ear, loud enough to make me flinch. I didn't mind, it was the sexiest damn sound I'd ever heard. Mrs T's tight pussy contracted on my cock and her hips bucked as she drove her pussy down on my hard cock.

I moaned as her frenzied pumping milked the last of my cum from my spent cock. But I kept my thumb moving on her clit, keeping Mrs T in the throes of her own orgasm. She was pulling hard on her nipples while she yelped and ground her hips into my lap. She wasn't giving up, she was still fucking for another orgasm. Her tits smashed flat against my chest as her body bucked with yet another orgasm.

Mrs T relaxed then, her pussy still tightly wound around my cock. With a sigh she leaned her forehead against mine, her long hair hiding our faces from anyone looking in the Jeep's windows. Her amazing tits were heaving as she gasped for air, her body demanding more oxygen, my crotch a wet sloppy mess from the cum dripping from her pussy. At least the leather seat was protected by a towel.

"Oh wow, that was.... So dirty," she gasped. “And so fucking good.”

~~*~~

My name is Jason Ardmore Jackson, JJ to everyone. I was watching my mother and her friends sitting at the kitchen table. It was “Hen Night”, as my father called it. Every Friday night my mom and her friends would get together to drink wine and gossip while playing cards. I liked to hang around, keeping their wine glasses full if they came close to being empty, my mind always racing with fantasies of which one of these hot women would be in my bed tonight. Every Friday night I masturbated, fantasizing about fucking one of these beautiful ladies.

First, there was Mrs. Traxler. Mrs T was in her early thirties, beautiful rack and in my mind, a body built to fuck. Her body reminded me of a certain actress with a last name of Hendricks. I could picture her long blonde hair spread out on my pillow as I lay between her thighs. I sure wanted to drive my cock into her wet pussy. Her husband was an airline pilot and was away most of the time. I had overheard her telling the other women that she was child barren. I had to Google that to know the meaning.

There was Mrs. Garcia. Mrs G was in her forties, it was hard for me to tell exactly. She oozed with smoldering Latina sex. She was hot and I mean hot. I was able to dance with her once at a wedding. My thigh burned when she rubbed her pussy on me. That was the only time I was that close to her.

Mrs Olsen was sitting across from my mom. Her Swedish features a treat for my eyes. Her body was tall and thin. Her hips almost boyish like. Her boobs, maybe a B at best, but her large nipples were always hard, pushing against her blouse. I would give my left nut to suck on those. Mrs O kept us well supplied with her delicious Swedish Meatballs and gravy. I think she was the youngest of the women. I heard her once say she was twenty-eight. She had no children and she was separated from her husband. I could envision those long legs spread wide as I fucked her.

Mrs Louden was the last lady in the group. Her fire-red hair turned me on to no end. She reeked of sex and if I were to fuck her, my life would be complete. Mrs L was also in her thirties. She was a model in her younger days and periodically acted in local TV ads. Whenever I heard one of her commercials on TV, I rushed to watch her. I noticed she got my dad's attention also.

So who would be the lucky lady tonight? Mrs T? Mrs G? Mrs O? Or last but not least, Mrs L? I wouldn't know until I was between my sheets with my hand on my hard cock.

~~*~~

My father is a Pediatrician, working at his local clinic. My father met my mother his last year in med school. My mom was at a party and they danced together and the sparks flew. Anyhow, that's what my mom says. She was sixteen and he was twenty-five. I heard that Grandpa and Grandma weren't very happy with the age difference. They didn't have a problem with Dad being African-American though. Having a future MD in the family kind of made it easier for them to accept the age difference. Mom was seventeen when they married. I was born four months after their wedding. I have my mother's white facial features and a lighter shade of my father's skin color. They both love me very much and I love them to pieces, too.

I grew up to be a tall young man. I'm six-foot-three and weigh in around one-seventy-five. I played both basketball and football in high school. Being one of the school's quarterbacks helped with the girls. I listened to the older boys, always talking about how they fucked Susie or Elaine or whoever. I thought they were crazy, why would a girl want to go out with, much less fuck a blabbermouth. It didn't make sense to me.

I was seventeen when I lost my virginity. The girl was a senior, I was a junior. Fucking her felt good and we did it a few more times. When she started talking about being in love with me, I ended the relationship. I had plans to go to college and a steady girlfriend was not in my plans. I dated a few more girls, but that was all. Just a date and having fun, getting laid now and then. The girls trusted me to not “Kiss and Tell.”

I became a somewhat alpha male my senior year. If I was attracted to a girl, I let her know that I wanted her. She knew I would be fucking her on our first date. It was their choice, most of the time they would accept. I kept honing my skills I until I thought I had it perfected.

~~*~~

It was Friday night and the ladies were back in the kitchen again, playing cards. They were having a great time and the wine was flowing. Fantasy fucking wasn't working for me that night, I needed some real pussy. For some reason, Mrs O was turning me on to no end. I wanted to fuck that skinny body of hers until she cried “Uncle”. No bra and a tight tank top drove me over the top. I had to have her, I had to suck on those nipples and come in her pussy. I was on a mission that night.

I filled her wine glass quite a few times, she was getting a little tipsy. All the ladies were a little tipsy, including my mom. When Mrs O got up to use the bathroom, I waited in the hallway. I heard the toilet flush, she would be out soon. When I heard the doorknob turn, I started walking fast towards the door. Mrs O stepped out right in front of me and I collided with her. She started to fall and I caught her. I held her tight in my arms.

“I'm sorry,” I apologized, but didn't release my hold on her.

I was looking right into her eyes, I'm sure she saw the lust I had for her.

“It's okay,” she whispered. “At least you caught me in your strong arms. My my, you are a handsome young man. I've never been this close to you before.”

She made no effort to have me release her. I pulled her against me and again no resistance from her. She looked directly into my eyes as her arms went around my neck. Our lips were inches apart.

“You are a beautiful woman, I would love to have you in my bed.”

I kissed her and she kissed me back. The kiss was tender and her tongue was searching.

“I was wondering how long it would be before you made a move on me. I've been watching you and I see how you look at us women. I have a distinct feeling that you want to fuck us all. What made you pick me first?”

“How do you know you're first? I asked her. “Maybe the first was someone else.”

“It doesn't matter to me to be first or not. I know you want to fuck me. We all know you want to fuck us. The only one who is maybe in the dark is your mother and we will never tell her. How does it feel to know you have four mature women who want to bed you?”

Before I answered her, I opened the front of her shorts and slipped my hand down into her panties. My middle finger found her bare slit and she was wet, very wet. I kissed her as I slid my finger into her pussy. She let a little moan fall upon my ear. Her delicate hand caressing my semi-hard cock.

“It feels great knowing you four want to fuck me. I'm going to fuck every one of you, starting with you. What time do you want me to come to your house?”

“Better yet, let me handle this,” she said. “I have to get back or they will think something is amiss.”

She left me standing there as she zipped up and buttoned her shorts. She smiled when she saw me sucking my middle finger, the one that had just been in her pussy. She walked down the hallway and back into the kitchen. I heard her and the women laughing as they resumed playing cards. I, on the other hand, waited a good ten minutes before I went back into the kitchen. I was carrying two more bottles of wine.

“I wondered where you went off to,” my mom said. “Pull the cork on one of those and pour us another glass, please.”

I refilled their glasses and sat back down to watch the ladies play cards. I had a hard time believing some of the gossip they talked about. Mrs T accused her next door neighbor of having men visit her house while her husband was at work. Then Mrs C topped that story with one about the high school principal having an affair with two different women, at the same time, and his wife was okay with it. On and on the stories flowed. Even my mom got in on the action, how one of her cousins was having an affair with another of her cousins. They all laughed about keeping it “In the family”.

Then Mrs O asked my mom, “I need a man to help me tomorrow, can JJ come over after lunch? There is a heavy floor jack in the garage and I can't move it. I need it moved so I can park my bicycle there.”

“Sure, no problem. Right, JJ?”

“Sure Mom, anything the ladies want done, I can do. What time, Mrs O?”

“Around two would be fine. There may be some other work that needs to be done also, so plan on a couple of hours. I'll pay you for your time.”

“He'll be there at two and no, you will not pay him. We're all friends here, we help each other when we can.” My mother was very adamant about me being on time and working for no pay.

“Friends with benefits,” Mrs G jokingly said.

All the ladies laughed at that. Mrs O was laughing also but she knew that would be true tomorrow. She gave me a big smile. I'm sure our dirty little secret was on her mind.

The “Hen Party” broke up shortly after midnight. I scooped up the wine glasses and rinsed them at the sink.

“My goodness, Tina. Your son is so thoughtful. My son never did anything like that. Thank god he has moved out and is on his own. I was tired of picking up after the slob.” It was Mrs G speaking.

My mom smiled and nodded her head. “Thank you, he is a good son.”

All the ladies left through the front door, Mrs O left last. Before she crossed the threshold, she patted my ass. I was careful so no one could see and I patted her ass back. I knew that there would be no spanking the monkey tonight, I would be saving myself for tomorrow. Mom stepped back into the house and I closed the door.

“Night, Mom.”

“Goodnight, son and don't forget about helping Mrs Olsen tomorrow.”

I closed the door to my room before getting ready for bed. After I crawled into bed, I had a dreamlike fantasy of what tomorrow would bring me. I dropped off to sleep and didn't wake until the morning sun flooded my room. I rolled over facing away from the window, but that didn't help either. Time to get up and start my day.

~~*~~

I got up and ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast. The lawn needed mowing, so I did that. I trimmed around all the flower beds, taking extra care of my mom's favorites roses. I stayed busy while Mrs O was on my mind all morning. I was thinking of new ways to make love to her. I wanted her to know I was the best fuck she ever had. I didn't have to worry about a husband, he was long gone and I thought that would be in my favor.

“JJ, come in for lunch, son,” it was my mom calling me.

I looked at my phone, it was 12:15. I put my tools away and went inside for lunch. Mom had a bologna sandwich and a glass of cold milk waiting for me. I scarfed down the sandwich and slugged the milk down. I went to my room, took a shower and dressed. It was 1:45 when I was ready to go.

“Why did you take a shower? You're going to be working in a few minutes.”

“I kind of stunk and I was sweaty,” I said. “I'm just going to move some stuff for Mrs O, I won't be getting dirty there.”

In my head I said, “I might not be getting scrubby dirty, but I will be getting dirty dirty with Mrs O.”

“I'm leaving now, I'll see you when I get back.”

With that, I left for the short walk to Mrs O's house. I was a couple minutes early as I walked up the stoop to her front door. I raised my hand to knock, but the door opened. My eyeballs almost hit the floor, Mrs O was standing inside, dressed in the sexiest see-through gown I had ever seen.

“Come in JJ, don't stand out there gawking, what will the neighbors think?”

I came into her house and she closed the door behind me. I heard the lock click into place. I'm thinking Mrs O didn't want any disturbances while I was there. She led me into the kitchen. She stood in front of the sliding door leading to the outside deck. The sun shone through her gown, her body a beautiful silhouette. Under her gown I could see her pussy lips in her thigh gap. The sight of that gap made my cock jerk, my hardened cock pushed out the front of my shorts.

Mrs O  turned and looked at me, then down at my crotch. “Did I do that to you?”

“Mrs O, I'd like to move that floor jack first before we--.”

“Please,” she interrupted me. “I'm not Mrs O in my house, I'm Ingrid, okay? The jack was just an excuse, it is already out of the way.”

Ingrid came to me and put her arms around my neck. I leaned down and kissed her gorgeous red lips. My tongue pressed into her open mouth and her tongue met mine. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her tight against my body. My cock was already hard as I pressed it hard against her flat belly. Ingrid pulled back and her fingers encircled my cock. She squeezed hard, sending sensations through my cock, to my balls, to my brain.

“That sure is a big hunk of muscle you have between your legs. I have never had such a large cock inside me before. My ex wasn't exactly endowed. Come with me, Hon.”

Ingrid led me into another room where she had her sewing machine set up along with a quilting frame. She rummaged around in a basket, pulling out a tape measure. She came to me and unbuttoned my shorts, unzipped me and pulled my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. Nude from the waist down my now free cock rose up, the tip extended past my belly button. Ingrid stroked me a few times while kissing me.

“You know I want that big cock of yours inside me, don't you? I haven't been fucked for almost a year and I need a good fuck. Are you going to bury that big black cock in my wet, white pussy?”

All the while she is talking, she is stroking me. My cock was as hard as a rock now, the veins pulsing with blood. Ingrid pushed my cock down then let go. It snapped up and made a slapping noise as it hit my belly. Ingrid smiled, she was impressed.

“I want to measure it,” she said. “I want to know just how big you are.”

Ingrid put the end of the tape against my pubic bone and stretched it along the top of my cock.

“Nice,” she uttered. “Seven and a quarter. Now, your girth.”

She wrapped the tape around the glans of my cockhead. My cockhead is smaller than the shaft of my cock. It works like the point on a wedge, spreading whatever it penetrates.

“Just over five inches circumference. Now the shaft at its widest part.”

She wrapped the tape around the widest part of my shaft. That was just over half of my length, about four inches from the tip. My cock is now really straining from her warm hands. My cock was swollen, I needed relief.

“Oh my god,” she whispered. “Just shy of eight inches. I don't think my pussy will be able to take your girth. Did you know your cock is like two and a half inches thick. My poor pussy won't stretch that much.”

I grabbed the tape from her hand and tossed it onto the floor. I swooped her up in my arms, her arms surrounding my neck.

“Where the fuck is your bedroom? Enough of this fuckin' around, I need relief. You might think you can't take my cock, but you will. I'll stretch that pussy of yours until my balls hit your ass. Prepare yourself for the best fuck of your life, Ingrid.”

Ingrid meekly pointed me in the right direction. I tossed her onto her bed, she bounced a couple times, her toes and tits pointing up. Her gown was up around her waist, her pussy was on display. I ripped my t-shirt over my head and tossed it, I didn't give a fuck where it landed. All I wanted right now was my face in Mrs O's hot pussy.

I was kneeling between her legs, I pushed them up, my hands behind her knees. I pressed her legs down, her knees now beside her body. Her pussy was facing upwards as I pressed my tongue into her slit. There was no way that Ingrid could get away from me now. I attacked her pussy, my tongue licking her from her taint to her clit. I drove my tongue into her pussy hole, licking her juicy vagina walls. I kept repeating this until Ingrid was moaning like a banshee.

“Oh god... Oh god...” She kept repeating herself. “I'm going to cum soon.”

I didn't let up, she had a sweet pussy and I was going to get my fill of licking it.

“Oh fuck, JJ, I'm cuminggg.”

Ingrid's hands were now pulling my face tight against her pussy. My nose was buried in her slit, but I was able to move upwards enough to nip her clit with my teeth. Ingrid screamed as her pussy squirted a stream of her cum juices onto my chin. A second later she roughly pushed my head away from her pussy.

“No more, I can't take it no more. I'm too sensitive.”

I still had her knees pinned to the mattress. I raised up on my knees and slapped the hell out of her clit with my cock. Ingrid was trying to move her pussy away from my hammering cock, but couldn't.

“Please stop, I can't take the sensations anymore, please, please.”

I stopped and let go of her legs. She was having a hard time straightening them out, so I took hold of her ankles and helped her. Ingrid removed her gown and tossed it aside, she was completely nude. I sat back on my heels and let her rest. I was so ready to fuck her, but I needed her to relax some so she could take my cock. Ingrid's chest and face were as flushed as her red pussy lips. I had a feeling she was going to be an outstanding piece of ass. She would be my first mature woman.

“You are a fucker,” she moaned. “Never ever has anyone eaten my pussy like you just did. Fucker, fucker, fucker. You are a fucker. Let me relax and rest a bit, I've never cum so hard before.”

I moved so I could lay down beside her. I placed my hand on her cheek and turned her face towards me. We kissed each other tenderly before I drew her body to me. I hugged her. She lifted her leg over me and my cock slid between her legs and rested on her wet pussy lips.

“Your cock feels so hot on my pussy.”

“It will be hotter once you have it inside you.”

“Promises, promises,” she countered.

My fingers were circling around her breast. Slowly I drew the circle tighter and tighter. Ingrid's nipple was tensing up, pulling her areola into wrinkles. I used my thumb and index finger to tweak her now hard nipple a few times. Ingrid moaned. I replaced my fingers with my lips and gently sucked her, her wet nipple stretching as I drew my head away. When I couldn't suck her nipple hard enough, her nipple snapped from my lips, her breast rippling as it settled back. I did this a couple times on each of her nipples before I started to kiss my way back down over her belly.

I placed the palm of my hand on her mons. I pressed down, exerting pressure on her clit. Ingrid pulled me back up for a kiss. It was sloppy and wet, she was ready again. I twisted my middle finger into her vagina, my thumb resting on her clit. I started to finger fuck her, her clit being lightly rubbed by my thumb. Ingrid's pussy was really wet, I heard the sloshy wet noises as I fucked more of my fingers into her.

She started moaning, “Fuck me JJ, make me take that big cock of yours. Do it now Honey, please.”

I pulled my fingers from her and positioned myself between her spread legs. I lifted her legs up and pushed them apart. Ingrid's wet pussy was now at my mercy. I could see she was ready to be fucked, her labia red, so swollen. Her mucus covered vagina opening was now exposed, she was ready to be bred. She positioned the tip of my cock at her opening and slid it up and down, spreading her wetness and my precum. When I felt I was lubricated enough, I pressed forward, my cockhead slipping into Ingrid's velvet pouch.

She moaned as her pussy stretched open and enclosed my cock. I only had the head of my dick inside her, but she was moving her ass, begging me to shove it deeper. Her fingers encircled my cock as I worked my hips, pushing an pulling until my pubic bone pressed against hers.

“Oh you feel so good, my pussy is so full. Fuck me good, make me beg for more of your cock.”

I did fuck her hard and good. My pubic bone was getting sore from slamming into hers. Now her clit was hard and fully exposed, protruding from her hood. Ingrid had a hard and large clit. Almost like a little penis. She would moan every time I went deep, hitting that little penis shaped clit.

“Oh god, I'm cumming, fuck me, slam your cock in me. Fuck me, baby, fuck me.”

As Ingrid reached the pinnacle of her orgasm, I hit mine also. I pushed my cock deep and held it there as I pumped my cum into her. My cock was throbbing as ropes of my cum left my cock and were deposited in her pussy. When my cock stopped contorting inside her, I lowered myself down. Ingrid hugged me as my weight pressed her into the mattress. Our sweat mingled and ran down onto her sheets.

“Oh god, Baby that was a good fuck. I can't imagine how good you will be with more experience. I hope you will come here more often now and make love to me.”

“You have a sweet pussy, Ingrid. I'll be here often, that's my promise to you.”

We kissed a few more times before I rolled off of her. My cock making a sloshing sound as her pussy relinquished it. I took my cell phone out of my shorts pocket. Ingrid saw the phone as I opened my camera app. I took a close up of her pussy, her red pussy lips covered with my cum.

“It's only a closeup of your cum filled pussy,” I explained to her. “For my scrapbook. No one will know it's you, ever.”

I had been in Ingrid's house for an hour and five minutes. I dressed, it was time to go. I stuck my finger back inside her pussy before pulling it back out. I made a big production while licking and sucking her juices off. She started moaning again, her fingers rubbing her clit. I kissed her and left her there on her bed, the sight of a beautiful woman pleasing herself.

yuki_tyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuki_tyan

“Goodbye for now, Mrs. O, I'll be back for more of that sweet white pussy of yours. You can count on that.”

She didn't answer me, but she smiled. I quietly closed her front door as I left. There was an extra spring in my step as I headed home. My thoughts were on which one of my mom's friends I would be fucking next.

~~*~~

Mom was kinda under the weather the next Friday night, so the ladies didn't get together. I was disappointed that I wasn't able to see or flirt with the ladies. I waited for Mrs. O to contact me for another visit, but she didn't. Damn, I sure wanted to fuck her hot pussy again.

Mrs. G stopped by late Sunday afternoon. She was concerned about my mom. They visited for a while, my mom was still not feeling well. Mom insisted on fixing Mrs. G a cup of coffee. While she was in the kitchen, Mrs G tiptoed over and whispered in my ear for me to call her after she left. I knew her cell number as I did for all Mom's girlfriends.

While my mom and Mrs. G visited, I went to my bedroom to listen to music. I fell asleep and had a short dream of me and Mrs. G. She was some kind of hot babe in my dream. I woke up and I could hear her and my mom still talking. I went into the kitchen to see Mrs. G getting up from the table. She went around the table and gave my mom a hug.

“See you soon Tina, I hope you feel better. I'll let JJ show me to the door, Dear.”

Goodnight Maria, thanks for caring about me. JJ, please show Mrs. Garcia out.”

Mom stayed in the kitchen and I walked Mrs. G to the door. Before I could open it, she whispered again. “Don't forget to call me. Wait about fifteen minutes, then call me. I want to talk to you about something you might be interested in.“

Mrs. G gave my arm a squeeze with her hand. In my brain, I wished it was my cock her fingers were wrapped around. I was at a loss what she wanted to talk to me about. It must be good or she wouldn't have whispered twice about it.

I glanced at my watch, “Okay, Mrs. G, I'll call. It must be important.”

She smiled at me and waved goodbye as she descended the front stoop. I closed the door and went into the kitchen. My mom must have gone to bed, the kitchen was empty. On my way to my room, I asked my mom, “Mom, are you laying down? I hope you feel better tomorrow.”

“Goodnight son, I'm going to crawl in bed and see if a good nights sleep will make me feel better. Don't wake me, I took a Benadryl so I sleep. Your father knows already, so he will be quiet also. Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.”

I wish my mom would let me grow up, bedbugs bite, how juvenile, but I know she loves me. I went into my bedroom and closed the door. I locked it as I usually do. It's one of those easy unlock bedroom locks. My parents and I have an agreement that we never unlock each other's bedroom door except in an emergency. We have never had to so far.

In exactly fifteen minutes after Mrs. G left, I called her cell. She answered immediately.

“Hi, Mrs. G.”

“Hi, JJ. I'm glad you called so promptly. Mr. Garcia is leaving tomorrow on a business trip and will be gone until next Saturday. Can I count on you helping me if something comes up that I can't handle?”

I thought to myself, “I've got something you can handle, you hot bitch.”

“Yes ma'am, You can count on me for anything, you know that. Anything.”

“I'm thinking I might need some help with something on Tuesday afternoon. I hope you are free then. If not, I can schedule another day.”

“For you, Mrs. G, I'm always free. Anything you need me for, I can deliver.”

“Oh god, your voice is so sexy. I'm going to jump Mr. G's bones tonight, but I'll be thinking of you and that sexy voice. Goodnight JJ, I'll call your mom and set up Tuesday afternoon. Goodnight, JJ, see you then.”

I nearly creamed my jeans. I thought I had a good shot at fucking Mrs. G Tuesday. At least her voice sounded like she wanted me to. Thinking of me while she fucks her old man, nice. I tossed my phone to the end of my bed. I undressed and sat down at my computer. I started researching about mature women and what they wanted from their men. I focused on what women wanted from younger men. I fed a lot of knowledge about the subject into my brain. I also researched how a Latina interacted sexually with men, not a whole lot different than any other woman. If Mrs. G wanted me to fuck her, I was ready. Bring it on, Mrs. G, I've got a nice big cock for you.

~~*~~

At the dinner table on Monday, Mom told me that Mrs. Garcia needed some chores done for her.

”She had called me and requested your help. Since her son has moved out and her husband is away on business so much, she has a lot of small jobs that need to be taken care of. She mentioned that the pool needed care and since you take care of ours, maybe you could help her out. Are you doing anything Tuesday?”

“Not that I know of, Mom. You know I would be happy to help her, she is a family friend.”

My father glanced my direction. I wondered what he was thinking. He knew I had the hots for Mrs. Louden, because of my rapt attention to her commercials. Was he thinking I had it for Mrs. Garcia also?

I went to bed late so I would sleep in the next morning. I woke up around ten ready to go, piss hard-on and all. I showered, making sure my cock and balls were squeaky clean. I didn't know if I would be fucking today, but if I did, I was ready. I made sure to take my G-string thong swimsuit out of the drawer. That was just in case Mrs. G wanted to take a swim in her clean pool.

I tossed my swimsuit onto the front passenger seat of my Jeep. Mrs G lived a few miles away in another subdivision. I pulled into her driveway twenty minutes later. I saw her Audi in the garage, so she was home. I parked the Jeep and walked up the front walkway to her front door. I didn't have to ring the doorbell, the door opened and Mrs. G invited me in.

“Thanks for coming over to help me. The regular pool boy is on vacation and I need help. We have an automatic system to clean the bottom, but it doesn't seem to be working.”

Mrs. G took my hand and led me through her house. The house was pretty much open concept. A huge fireplace was off to one side of the great room. She led me to what looked like a glass wall. She released a lock and slid the glass to the side. The room was now a part of the outdoor patio. Her pool was just a step away from the patio.

“See the bottom, it's dark in places and that looks like dirt to me. Can you see if the cleaning system is working?”

“Mrs. G, what looks like dirt are actually shadows. It looks like your system is working fine, but I will look at it just in case.”

“Thank you, JJ. I'll be in the house, come in when you are done. I'll fix some refreshments for us.”

“Okay ma'am,” I replied.

I knew it was a sham to get me over here. Mrs. G was going to be the next notch on my mature white pussy list. Of course there is no such list, except in my brain. I watched her walk back to the house, her ass movements causing movements in my shorts. A hot Latin woman would be my next conquest. Not really a conquest, but a nice piece of Latina tail.

The equipment checked out fine, no problems. All the chemical levels were right on. Before I went to the house, I adjusted my shorts, my cock already half hard.

“Everything is fine Mrs. G, even the chemicals are right on.”

“Sit down, JJ.” Mrs. G pointed to a stool at the island. There was a nice cool glass of lemonade there. The glass was cold, rivulets of condensation running down the sides and pooling on the coaster. I sat on the stool; Mrs. G brought her glass and sat down next to me.

She raised her glass. “To the best pool boy in the city,” she was waiting for me to raise my glass.

I clinked hers and smiled. “To the hottest sexiest woman I know, and will be knowing better and real soon.”

Mrs. G had no doubts that I would be in her panties in short order.

“Since we are going to be such good buddies this afternoon, call me by my name Maria. Down the lemonade, I want to show you the rest of my house.”

I couldn't chug the cold drink, so I left it on the island alongside hers. Mrs. G took me through the rest of the house, pointing out each room. When she came to her master bedroom, she pulled me inside. It was a huge room. A large sitting area with a loveseat and chair that was facing another fireplace.

Her master bath was another huge room. I loved the size of the shower, it looked like it could hold a dozen people. A very large jetted soaker tub held court along another wall. There were two vanities with a cabinet between them. My parents didn't have a bath this big.

“Come with me,” she said as she walked back into the bedroom.

Maria put her arm around my waist and moved me closer to her huge bed. She turned to me and pressed her body to mine.

“That's a custom-sized bed, bigger than any king size. And you know what? That's where the magic is going to happen in a few minutes.”

She stood on her tiptoes and pulled my face down. Her luscious lips pressed against mine. My tongue darted into her mouth and our tongues danced together. Her hips started rotating, pressing her mound against me. My hands found a hold on her ass cheeks and I lifted up. Her lips were now even with mine and the kisses flowed like a torrent.

“Hike me higher,” she said.

I did and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She squeezed me hard, her pussy tight against my upright cock. There was no way that she would not have noticed that I was hard. I reached under her ass and felt her pussy lips. Even covered with her silk panties, I could feel the wetness of her. She was ready and I was ready. It was time to get naked and fuck.

I set her back down. I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Her skirt was next, she stepped out of it. Mrs. G was standing in front of me, almost naked. Her big hard nipples sticking out from her big tits. Mrs. G. had silk panties over a garter belt that were holding up her thigh highs. My fingers slipped under the elastic as I slid her panties down to her ankles. She kicked them away. My nose was level with her slit. My hands landed on her ass again and my tongue slipped into her slit. My tongue tip danced on her clit. Maria's wet pussy tasted like heaven.

I stood up, picked her up and laid her down in that big bed. She watched as I removed my clothes. A smile of surprise was her next reaction as my now rigid cock stood straight out from my body.

“Oh my god, JJ. I didn't think you were so big. I can't wait to feel you filling my cunt with that.”

Maria rolled over, more to the center of the bed. I swear her bed was as wide as two queen size mattresses pushed together. It was very long also. She patted the bed next to her.

“Come join me here.”

I had other ideas. I got on the bed but went directly between those gorgeous legs. I pushed them wide and lowered my face to her bare slit. Her clit was already peeking from under its hood, just waiting for my mouth. It didn't take me long to have Maria moaning, her hands guiding my mouth over her now very wet pussy. Suddenly her legs clamped together, my ears were cut off from the sounds of her orgasm. Maria jolted back and forth as she was consumed with her passion. My tongue and mouth continued to work her swollen clit.

Her legs relaxed enough for me to hear her exclaim, “Oh my fucking god, that mouth of yours is like heaven. Get up here on your back, I want to suck that big black cock of yours down my throat.”

Maria leaned over me and used her tongue as she licked around the head of my cock. She did a slow tease by taking the head of my cock into her mouth, then flooding it with saliva. It was like my cock was in a hot whirlpool. This was the most amazing blowjob of my young life. As the amazing blowjob continued, Maria would try deep throat me, but my cockhead stopped at her tonsils. She must have changed her mind as she began to bob up and down on my dick.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. Maria slowed down for a few seconds, then resumed sucking me like she did before. I was so wrapped up in the feeling Maria was giving me, I didn't notice that another person was on the bed. I did notice when I felt lips pressing against mine. The lips surrounding my cock were still there. I opened my eyes, another woman was kissing me, but she was so close I couldn't see who. I pushed her face away from mine.

“Mrs. Louden,” I gasped.

My mind was in a frenzy, what was she doing here on Mrs. G's bed. Mrs. G didn't miss a beat as she continued to suck my cock. A threesome, with two of the hottest women in town? I had to be dreaming, there was no way I could be so lucky.

Mrs. L whispered in my ear, “I've been watching you two for the last few minutes. You don't know how hot I am right now. I've been looking for a way to get to you and I accidentally found one. Keep your eyes open buddy, you are now in an official ménage à trois. I'll bet you and Maria didn't think this would happen today.”

“Maria, stop sucking his cock for a second so I can swing my leg over him. My cock felt the cold air as Maria's lips lifted from my dick. Mrs. Louden swung her leg over me, her pussy was touching my chin. My cock felt warm again as Mrs. G resumed giving me a blowjob.

I was totally in awe of what was happening. I felt like the luckiest black kid in the universe. Mrs. L positioned her clit right on my lips. My tongue snaked out and tasted her essence, her clit was hard and sweet. My hands found her ass cheeks and raised her up. My tongue now had access to her vulva and I wasted no time licking her slit from one end to the other.

My tongue found her opening and slipped inside her. I licked her vagina walls as deep as my tongue would go. Mrs. L had her hands on my head pulling me up tight against her. I worked her pussy as fast and as hard as I could. I could tell after a few minutes that she was building for a climax. I just wished there was some way for me to get my fingers inside her pussy. I wanted to finger fuck her while I ate her luscious pussy.

Maria was bringing me close to a climax. “I'm going to come any second now.”

Maria 's mouth went into overdrive. My tongue started lapping Mrs. L's pussy like there was no tomorrow.

“Oh fuck, shit,” I called out as my cock spurt ropes of cum into Maria's mouth.

Maria was swallowing as fast as my cock released my seed. When my cock stopped throbbing, Maria sucked me until it felt like my balls were dry.

I concentrated on Mrs. L's pussy now, but I still wasn't happy that I couldn't finger her. I changed that by pushing her off of me and pretty much man-handled her onto her back. She had a look of surprise on her face as I pried her legs apart and attacked her pussy with both my lips and my fingers. Her vagina was very wet and my fingers slipped in with no effort.

“Oh god,” she moaned as I worked my magic on her pussy. It took a few minutes more before she was clenching the sheets during her orgasm. My cock had recovered and was hard again, a benefit of being young. My cock and my mind were both on fire with the thought of fucking the beautiful Mrs. L. I wondered how many men thought of fucking her, as they watched her commercials.

I kept my fingers moving inside her as I jockeyed around into position. My cock was at the ready as I withdrew my fingers from her. Mrs. L reached her hand forward and her fingers brought my cockhead to her opening. I viewed the contrast of her pink pussy and my black cock. The colors strikingly different. I moved my hips forward, her pussy's wet slippery lips opening and sliding over my black cockhead. Her pussy lips spread then closed down over my glans. The whole head of my cock had slipped inside her. Her pussy was hot, wet, and tight.

~~ * ~~ Mrs. Louden ~~ * ~~

“Oh... oh my god.” I winced when I first felt him inside me. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain, but strangely exciting. I hadn't felt this tight in years, I soon found out that he'd only barely entered me. I gripped onto JJ tightly, holding onto his arms as he leaned down to give me a deep, sensual kiss. We continued kissing for a while until I got used to his big cock which was still stretching me down below.

“I want more JJ, fuck this old broad hard.”

His fucking was slow and deliberate, gradually pushing deeper as I adjusted to his size. More than anything, it felt wonderful. I'd already had a couple mini orgasms and knew I was in store for a big one yet to come. JJ's hips moved back and forth perfectly like a piston, fluidly and tirelessly playing my pussy like a fine violin. When my orgasm finally hit, it was incredible. I couldn't remember the last time I'd climaxed like that. I laid for a while in JJ's warm embrace, enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm. I realized that my lover had made me cum, but hadn't filled me with his cum.

"Fuck me, JJ, fuck me good," I said in the sexiest voice I could muster. Would you do that, lover?"

JJ didn't need another invitation; in an instant, he was fucking me earnestly. I could tell he was taking it easy on my pussy though, so I decided to crank up the intensity.

"Fuck me, baby, you can do better than that," I howled. "Fuck me like you mean it, JJ."

JJ moved to get into a better position. He lifted my legs up and over his shoulders and proceeded to fuck me like a madman. I'd never felt anything like it; he was pounding his big cock into me like a jackhammer. It was exhilarating, having wild sex with such an exceptional lover. I wanted to see how far I could push him, and so I kept screaming for JJ to fuck me harder. Every time I did he seemed to find a way to pick up the pace even more, grunting and groaning as he continued to ride me like a stallion.

When JJ finally did orgasm, it set me off as well. I clasped my hands on his ass as his cock spurt rope after rope of his hot cum. His cock was jerking and throbbing inside me. I screamed and flooded the bed with my cum. I couldn't believe he'd managed to make me squirt on his cock and give me so many orgasms. My husband never fucked me like JJ just did.

~~ * ~~

“Get off her, stud,” a woman bellowed.

It was then that I remembered that Maria was still in the bedroom. I quickly moved from between Mrs. L's legs, pulling my cock out of her with a sucking sound. My cum just started to leak out of Mrs. L when Maria's mouth surrounded her open vagina. Mrs. L's eyes were as big as saucers.

“Maria, what are you doing?”

“None of his delicious cum is going to go to waste on my sheets. Now shut up, Jess and enjoy my tongue.”

I thought, “This is going to be enjoyable, two hot women lezzing out right in front of me.” Maria was lapping at Mrs. L's pussy like there would be no tomorrow.

After a few minutes, she ordered, “Jess, up on your hands and knees.”

Maria slid her head between Mrs. L's legs, her mouth below her gaping pussy.

“Push his cum out,” she said.

Nothing happened. Jess was pushing hard but no cum leaked from her pussy.

“I'm sure the boy wants to come again, roll over and I'll eat your pussy while he fucks me,” Maria said.

I'd seen lesbian action in movies but watching these two women live was hotter than hell. My cock was at full staff again. I hadn't fucked Maria yet, but it was apparent she wanted me to while she was eating Mrs. L's pussy.

Maria's pussy was so well lubricated with her juices, my cock slipped right in. She was able to take my thrusting without any obvious pain. The woman's pussy was built to be fucked by big cocks. It didn't take long and my balls were bouncing off her crotch. I was deep in her when she started moaning and lapping at Mrs. L's gash much harder. I looked at Mrs. L and her eyelids were fluttering.

The harder I fucked Maria, the harder she abused Mrs. L's cunt. I could see the passion in her face and knew it wouldn't be long before she would be having another orgasm. Mrs. L splayed her legs wide and a gush of cum sprayed out onto Maria's face. Maria lapped it up as fast as she could, but couldn't keep up. The bed was a total mess.

I could feel my balls getting ready to push another load of sperm out. Mrs. L's eyes were locked on mine as I came again. Maria's pussy milked me like a machine, sucking every drop of cum into her. I was exhausted, but I wanted another go at Mrs. L.

“I need to rest awhile,” I said. “Then we'll see if I can fuck you two again.”

“Not any more for me today,” Mrs. G said. “I have to clean up Jess's cum mess before it dries. JJ, if you want any more pussy, take Jess somewhere else and fuck her. I'm done for today. Now get out of here, you two.”

I sat on the bed and watched Mrs. L get dressed. Interestingly enough, she stuffed her bra and panties in her purse. I dressed now also and walked with Mrs. L to the front door.

“Later, JJ,” she said. “I want you to come to my house next week.”

“Are you telling me you want me to fuck you again? I want that and I want you to know I am going to. You and I make a great team and I want more of your fantastic pussy.”

I leaned down and kissed her hard on her lips while my fingers played with her pussy. Mrs. L spread her legs enough so I could put pressure on her clit and pussy lips. I ended our kissing and we went our separate ways. Mrs. L blew me a kiss as she backed her car out of the driveway. I waved and walked to my Jeep at the curb. I was home a few minutes later.

“Well, did everything go okay at Mrs. Garcia's?” Mom asked me.

“Yes,” I replied. “She thought she might be having a problem with her pool cleaning system. Her problem was nothing more than shadows from the trees in her yard. I checked the chemicals and the rest of the system. The boiler looks like it might need replacing, it is over ten years old. She told me she would discuss that with her husband.

“She invited me in for a glass of lemonade and we chatted for a while. Then Mrs. Louden showed up and we talked some more. I'm about talked out, Mom, so I'm going to take a shower before supper.”

“Okay, baby, supper will be a little late, I have to run to the store.”

I went to my room and stripped down. My cock was covered with dried cum, mine and Mrs. G's. The shower felt really good as I thought about only one more of my mom's friends to conquer, Mrs. Traxler. Mrs. T has a body that I felt was the best among the four women. I started to plan on how I would get to her. I rejected every plan that I could think of. Some were too childish, some were just plain stupid. In the end, I had no plan. I would have to play it by ear when the opportunity arose. Little did I know it would be mid- August when I would have my chance.

Continued in part II.

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments