Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

JJ's Fantasy - Part II

"A young man ends up having sex with the sexiest of his mother's friends."

32
24 Comments 24
9.9k Views 9.9k
5.1k words 5.1k words

A little background on me. My name is Jason Ardmore Jackson, JJ to everyone. I was watching my mother and her friends sitting at the kitchen table. Every Friday night my mom and her friends would get together to drink wine and gossip while playing cards. I hung around, keeping their wine glasses full, my mind packed with thoughts of which one of Mom's friends would I fuck. To tell the truth, I wanted to have sex with all four.

First, there was Mrs. Traxler. Mrs. T was in her early thirties, had a beautiful rack and in my mind, a body built for sex. Her body reminded me of a certain actress with the last name of Hendricks. Her husband was an airline pilot and was away most of the time. To me, she was the hottest of them all.

There was Mrs. Garcia. Mrs. G was in her forties; it was hard for me to tell exactly. She oozed with smoldering Latina sexiness. She was hot and I mean hot.

Mrs. Olsen was sitting across from my mom, her Swedish features a treat for my eyes. Her body was tall and thin. Her hips, almost boyish like. Her boobs, maybe a B at best, her large nipples were always hard. I think she was the youngest of the women. I heard her once say she was twenty-eight. She had no children and she was separated from her husband for the past two years.

Mrs. Louden was the last lady in the group. Her fire red hair turned me on to no end. She reeked of sex and if I were to fuck her, my life would be complete. Mrs. L was also in her thirties. She was a model in her younger days and still, today acted in local TV ads. Whenever I heard her on TV, I rushed to watch.

During the last semester of my senior year in high school, I was able to bed Mrs. G, Mrs. O and Mrs. L. I covered that pretty well in Part I of this story. Now I will continue wit.h Part II.

~~*~~

In late July, my mother had fallen and her orthopedic surgeon placed her in the hospital. Mom's leg broke in such a way that she required traction and continuous care. I visited with her every chance I got. She was always in good spirits and couldn't wait to come home. Her lady friends were with her almost constantly.

One day Mrs. Traxler was visiting her when I arrived. I'd never seen Mrs. T dressed so sexy. When she sat, her skirt did not completely cover the top of her thigh-highs. Her blouse was see-through, with pockets that hid her nipples, but nothing else was left to the imagination. She could see that I was staring at her tits. Mrs. T shifted in her chair and resumed talking to my mother. Her shift was on purpose; her legs parted slightly and I could see her inner thighs. Her thighs weren't spread enough for me to see her panties, but the thought she wasn't wearing any drove me bonkers. I had the distinct feeling she was teasing me.

I walked over to my mom and gave her a kiss. She tousled my hair, which by the way is wavy, not curly.

“Are you eating okay? I can't wait to get home and fix you and Dad a home-cooked meal.”

“Yeah, Mom, Dad and I are doing fine. I'll bet you didn't know that Dad can cook like a chef, but I do miss your cooking.”

“Thanks, son, maybe you won't want me to cook anymore. Am I being replaced by your father?”

“Mom, stop it, no one could replace you, ever, you're the best.”

Mom, Mrs. T and I were talking when my father stepped into the room.

“Hi, Sweetie,” he said as he planted a kiss on mom's lips. “Making my nightly rounds and then heading home. You coming home soon, Son?”

“I don't think so, Pops, I was hoping to see the guys and goof around some, maybe play some video games.”

“Well, don't stay out too late, stay safe, but have fun.” Always the parent, that's my dad.

Dad left after telling Mom he would return later that evening. Mom and Mrs. T resumed their conversation. Mrs. T was talking about going to a movie that was playing downtown. But since her husband was flying to Hong Kong, as she spoke, she would probably miss it and have to wait until it was on cable.

“Is tonight the last night it is playing?” my mom asked. “If you really want to see it tonight, JJ can go with you, can't you, JJ?”

“I guess so.” No shit, I was ecstatic that I might have a chance to see a movie with the sexy gorgeous Mrs. Traxler. There was nothing more exciting to me than being with her.

“Good, go to the movie with Mrs. Traxler and be her escort for tonight. You aren't doing anything important, you can see your friends tomorrow.”

It was almost like a miracle that my mom's meal was delivered right at that moment.

“JJ, hand me my purse.” Mom handed me a twenty. “Now you two run along so I can eat my dinner in peace.”

“Bye, Mom,” I kissed her on her cheek. “I love you.”

“Thank you, Tina, for loaning me your son tonight. I sure wouldn't go to a movie alone, it wouldn't feel right. I'll make sure he gets home safe tonight. Bye for now, I'll see you in a couple of days. Maria or Ingrid will be here to visit with you tomorrow.”

Mrs. T kissed my mom on her forehead before saying, “C'mon, tiger, let's get a bite to eat and take in that movie.”

Mrs. T took me to a cafe. We filled our trays with food, Mrs. T paying for mine, then we found an open table and sat down. I noticed a couple men looking very approvingly at Mrs. T. She was dressed pretty hot and when she walked, in heels, she turned heads. I wondered what they thought of a hot sexy white woman having a meal with a young handsome black dude. Well, if all worked out like I wanted it to, their thoughts would be right on. My cock was half hard just thinking about it.

After we finished eating, we sat at the table quietly, neither of us talking.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Mrs. T asked.

I looked her straight in her eyes. I was thinking, 'I want to fuck your pussy and I'm going to fuck it hard tonight.'

She must have read my mind. “I really do want to see that movie tonight. There is a late showing at 10:15, you up for that? Or should we go to the early one?”

My mind said, 'Early show, early show. Then get her in your Jeep and fuck the shit out of her.'

“How about we go to the early showing and then take a drive someplace quiet? I want to get to know you better, much better.”

I thought, 'Put it all out there, JJ, she can only say no.'

Mrs. T smiled and took my hand in hers. “I thought you would never ask. I've got something for you and I hope you like it. I've never given it to a black man before.”

My heart was doing cartwheels while my cock was jerking. I was going to get a piece of ass from Mrs. Traxler, I was positive of that. Mrs. T stood up; I stood up also. I took Mrs. T's hand and led her from the cafe.

“I'll bring my car and follow you to the theater. You know the way, JJ.”

~~*~~

I was following JJ's Jeep, deep in thought. For months now I was thinking of ways to get JJ between my legs. I had never been with a black man before and now I had a prime opportunity thanks to poor Tina's injury. I watched him while us ladies played cards every Friday night. There were times that his eyes told me he wanted me. I would look at his crotch to see if there was a lump there. There was... good... that made my job that much easier.

I'm so glad that my husband and I have an understanding. We had it before we were even married. He wanted it and so did I; we could have sex with others. The rules were that we had to tell each other after the act. An open marriage that eliminated the risk that so many marriages experience: cheating.

JJ pulled into a parking spot that had open spots on either side of his vehicle. I pulled in next to his driver's side, I trusted JJ wouldn't ding my door with his. JJ was beside my door and opening it before I could grab my purse. Now I had a new dilemma. How would I exit my car without giving him a great view of my panties? I could use my purse to strategically cover my legs, or just give him a full show. I opted for the full show, but I would act innocent about it. I wanted this young man panting before he would get a taste of my pussy. Just thinking about him and his cock made my pussy tingle and become very wet.

~~*~~

Mrs. T pulled her car right in beside mine. I hopped out of my vehicle so I could open her car door. I was trying to be nice, but when she got out of her car, I had a full view of her panties and crotch. My dick jerked and became somewhat swollen. I took hold of her arm and steadied her. Mrs. T surprised me by putting her hands on each side of my face. She pulled my head down and planted a big kiss on my lips. I wasn't going to let her get away with just one kiss; I encircled her with my arms and kissed her back. I could feel her body melt into mine.

Mrs. T's tongue was pressing on my teeth as I opened my mouth. Our tongues found each other and danced back and forth between our mouths. I'm sure Mrs. T could feel my now hard cock pressing against her belly. Her hand slipped between us and her fingers encircled my cock through my pants. Not exactly a turn on, but she would know I was sporting a good size cock.

“We better go in now and find a seat, the movie will be starting soon,” she said.

At this point I didn't care about a movie, I wanted some hot white pussy. Mrs. T paid for our tickets and I bought a big tub of popcorn, plus drinks for both of us. The movie hadn't started yet, so the theater was dimly lit.

“Where do you like to sit?” Mrs. T whispered in my ear.

I looked around; there were a few people already seated, most center forward.

“How about here?” I pointed to a section at the rear of the theater.

“Okay, looks nice and private, and it's cuddle seating,” she responded quietly.

We took our seats, sat and started to devour our popcorn. It wasn't long before the commercials and previews started playing. After a few minutes of that, the main feature started. Mrs. T snuggled into me. I scooted into a position so we would be more comfortable with each other. Cuddle seating makes movie-going much more intimate.

I hugged Mrs. T. She laid her head on my shoulder and placed her hand in my lap. Consequently, her fingers were lying across my now-rising boner. She felt how my cock had grown and was pressing upwards in my pants. She squeezed her fingers and my cock throbbed.

“Nice cock, JJ.” I could feel her hot breath as she whispered in my ear.

“Thank you, Charlotte,” I whispered back.

Charlotte kissed me lightly on the lips, “I wondered when you would drop the Mrs. T. I would like it if you called me Charlotte all the time.”

“My mother might mind,” I replied. “She's a stickler about me respecting people.”

“I'll tell her I want you to call me that. Hopefully, she will be okay then. Besides, I like the sexy way my name sounds when you say it.”

I tipped Charlotte's face up to mine and laid a nice kiss on her lips. She responded with her tongue.

Before the movie ended, I had Charlotte's panties in my pocket and my finger deep inside her pussy. As I fingered her she was panting and squirming her ass around. If there ever was a woman hot to be fucked, it was Charlotte at this moment.

“Let's leave, I know how this will end,” she whispered. “I want to see this magical quiet place you want to take me to.”

I followed Charlotte out of our seat's row. A man was sitting in the aisle seat; he was intently looking at Charlotte, like he would do her in a second. He gave me a high-five as I passed him. I'm sure he knew what was up. It was close to sunset as we walked to our cars. Charlotte and I had our arms around each other's waist, almost like girlfriend and boyfriend. When we reached our vehicles, Charlotte turned to me.

“I can't believe how fucking hot you have made me. My pussy is well lubed up for your, shall we say, big black cock.”

Her words were music to my ears. Finally, I would be having sex with the sexiest of my Mom's friends. I opened the passenger door on my Jeep.

“Your carriage awaits,” I said with a sweep of my arm.

Charlotte made a production of getting into my vehicle. She did her best to make sure I had a vision of her spread legs and her pussy as she placed her ass on my car seat. Little bolts of electricity flowed through my lower abdomen. I closed her door and entered my side. I started up the engine and shifted into first gear. We were on our way to what I had been dreaming about for months.

I drove up a backcountry road that soon became a narrow gravel road. We were almost there, just one more curve to navigate. After the curve, a grass-covered pathway appeared on the right. The pathway was hemmed on both sides by small willow bushes. I slowed my Jeep and shifted down into low gear. As I left the road, the willow branches rubbed the sides of my Jeep. The deeper down the path I drove, the less chance there would be of anyone seeing or interrupting us.

I pulled into a small clearing and did a one-eighty, facing the direction we had come from. I shut down the engine and looked over at Charlotte.

“You had me a little worried back there,” she said. “I thought you might be taking me back here to have your way with me.”

She was giggling after she said that.

“And what would be so wrong with that?” She had me hot now.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

I grabbed her, pulling her to me as my lips crushed hers. She kissed me back as violently as I kissed her. My cock was at full staff now and Charlotte's hand was inside my pants. She was fumbling around and soon my cock was free of my clothing. Her fingers wrapped tightly around my throbbing meat.

“Ooh, so hot, so hard, so big. You have to put that inside my wet pussy.”

Charlotte was moving her hand up and down my cock. Her fingers felt so hot on my flesh. Her boobs were right before my eyes and I wanted to handle them, to press my fingertips into her soft flesh. I slowly opened her blouse buttons. The last button was undone, I opened the front of her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. Her beautiful globes of tit were revealed to my eyes for the first time. Her breast flesh was encircled by my fingers, a contrast of black squeezing white. Charlotte's nipples were hard and inviting my lips to suckle.

I tried to fidget my position to partake of her breast with my lips, but it was too awkward. Then I remembered the picnic blanket in the back. I pulled away from Charlotte and opened my door. Her look of confusion was comical.

“Just getting out the picnic blanket. There is a soft moss on the ground and we will be more comfortable.”

Her smile would melt a thousand hearts and cause as many erections. I spread the blanket, opened her door and took her hand. Charlotte slid out of my Jeep, her skirt riding up and revealing her intersection of love. My cock, being free of clothing, bounced up and down, ready for what lay ahead. Charlotte unfastened her skirt's last closure and it fell away from her hips, her gloriously mature figure a feast for my eyes. I unfastened my belt and lowered my jeans and boxers, kicking them off my feet.

I took Charlotte into my arms and hugged her close to me, our bodies melting into each other. Her arms around my neck, Charlotte pressed her warm lips on mine. The tip of my cock pressed into her belly button. We stood there like two love-struck kids, kissing and hugging. I moved us both over to the blanket and lowered us both. Charlotte stretched out on the blanket, offering her body to me. I was awestruck by her beauty, how she was offering herself. My ever-present fantasy of fucking her about to be replaced by the real thing.

Like a love-struck kid, I dropped onto the blanket, pulling us together as our lips crushed each other. Soon our tongues were doing the love dance of the ages, my fingertips squeezing and rolling her taut nipples. Charlotte was a hot mess of sex, begging for penetration. I wanted to taste Charlotte before I would plunge my hard cock into her. My lips parted from hers as I lowered my wet tongue to her already swollen nipples. I nipple-played with my lips as I kneaded her supple flesh; Charlotte was moaning.

I kissed my way down, past her belly button, arriving at her wet slit, the sweet odor of an aroused pussy penetrating my senses. I teased her already swollen clitoris with my tongue tip. Charlotte spread her legs; she was giving me full access to her vulva. I moved between her legs, forcing them up and apart. I could see her labia, pulsing with every beat of her heart, her swollen labia holding the entrance to her vagina open.

My tongue had a mind of its own as I licked all around her crotch. Charlotte was moaning, “Oh god, yes. Lick my pussy, my hot wanton pussy. Make me beg for your cock. Make me beg you to push your cock inside me and fuck me.”

I moved my lips over her clit and sucked lightly. Charlotte placed her hands on each side of my head and held me to her. I licked inside her slit, down and then back up. Down again, my tongue entered her vagina, tasting her. My cock was now as hard as steel. I kept licking her pussy. Charlotte's legs were spread wide and she was holding my face tight to her. My nose was mashed into her clit, my tongue was licking the inside of her now pulsing slit. It was at that moment that Charlotte let my head go.

“It's time to fuck me, JJ. I want to feel you up inside me, stretching my vagina to take all that wonderful cock.”

I wanted her over me; I wanted to see my cock slide into her pussy. I lay back onto my back.

“You on top first,” I said. "I want to see my black cock penetrate you.”

Charlotte threw her leg over me, rising up, her pussy hovering. I took my cell phone out and aimed the camera at our genitals.

“When I'm away at college, I want a souvenir of our first time. When I need an outlet, I'll watch this video. Then when I come back home I'll have the real thing and I'll fuck your brains out.”

I started just below her chin and moved the camera downward. Charlotte's nipples were hard, pulling her areolas into what could only be described as a puffy tit. Charlotte's skin was perfect; no one would be able to identify her from the video.

Charlotte took hold of my cock and rose up more. I held the camera to the side. I so wanted to see my cock penetrate her pussy. Charlotte lowered herself, lining up my cock with her opening. I watched, fascinated as her labia spread over the black tip. Charlotte moved freaking slowly down. I felt that I would cum just from watching her white pussy being pierced by my black cock. I felt her heat, but it was almost surreal as my cock slowly disappeared inside her. Charlotte rose up, her juices glistening on the black skin of my cock. She lowered herself again; I went deeper inside her. Charlotte fucked me until our pubic bones met. Charlotte and I were in a complete union.

Charlotte sat still, her pussy pulsing around my cock. I shut the camera off and tossed my phone to the side. I had fantasized of her lying under me as I ground my cock into her. That was always the last moment before I spilled my cum on my belly. That was how I wanted to spill my cum for real--deep inside Charlotte as I forced every millimeter of my cock deep into her cunt.

I pulled Charlotte down, mashing her breasts onto my chest. She knew what I was about to do and she straightened her legs. I rolled us both over. I scooped her legs up and placed them on my shoulders. Charlotte's pussy was totally exposed for maximum penetration. I forced my cock deep, feeling the depths of her pussy lengthen to accommodate my length. Her pussy was tight; she had never had so thick of a cock in her before.

I started to move, pull out slow, then ram back. It was only a few seconds before Charlotte was yelling for me to fuck her harder and I was not going to disappoint her. I'm young, I'm strong, and I have a very large and hard dick. Charlotte was going to be fucked like she had never been fucked before. On every in-stroke, my pubic bone smashed into her clitoris, sending sensations to her brain. Over and over I pounded into her, giving her the pleasure she so desired. Because her pussy was pointed upward, all her juices remained inside her. The wet sloshing noises of our fucking were music to our ears. The entire length of my cock was wrapped up tight in Charlotte's incredibly slick wet heat.

"Now, JJ, do it... yes, fuck me hard... Harder... harder."

I was doing my best and Charlotte was fucking me back. It wouldn't be much longer before I would be blasting my cum deep inside her. I was in full fuck mode now.

She gasped, "Oh god... Okay... Yeah okay... Oh god, my pussy's so full. Pound my pussy, JJ. Make my pussy yours."

I don't know where I found it, but I was able to fuck Charlotte's pussy harder.

"Harder, JJ, yeah, fuck my white pussy... Harder."

I was giving it to her good. It wouldn't be much longer for me.

"Oh yes, yes... I love it!" Charlotte was yelling. Only the trees, Charlotte and I, were there to hear us fuck.

I pressed my thumb into her clit. I rubbed it around and around. I wanted Charlotte to climax as close to me as possible. I could feel my own approaching.

I was slamming Charlotte's pussy hard. She was close, very close. I saw her face as her orgasm overtook her body. She was slamming her fists into the blanket. Charlotte's face looked like she had the devil inside her. No air was entering or exiting her lungs. Charlotte was close to passing out. I was giving her full penetrating thrusts, then my cock just exploded. I held it deep inside her.

"That's it, yes, yes, that's it... Oh god yes, cum in me," Charlotte was gasping.

Charlotte's fingers were pressed into my buttocks, holding me inside her. I pumped rope upon rope of my cum deep inside her. Her abundant supply of juices, plus mine, spilled out onto the blanket. I stayed tight in her as her pussy milked me dry. After a few minutes of enjoying her pussy heat, I rose up, pulling my limp cock from her. Charlotte had fucked me into submission. I rolled off her and onto my back. I had never fucked a woman this hard and I had never had a woman fuck me back as hard as Charlotte had just done. There was only one thing I wanted more, Charlotte and I had to fuck again.

Charlotte squatted in the grass and let her pussy drain out. Globs of my cum and her juices left a small puddle on the ground.

“God you can fuck,” she said, almost a whisper. “You aren't getting away from me so easily, I want more of what we just did.”

“Thank you for being the fuck of my life,” I groaned. “I'm going to have a lot more of that white pussy of yours. You will be fucked within an inch of your life, you can count on that.”

We lay there on the blanket looking at the stars, neither of us talking. I was thinking of how well I had just been fucked and I had a feeling Charlotte was thinking the same.

“Time to head back, Lover. I need a shower and then to bed. I'm proud to say, “I've been fucked the best in my life.” Charlotte sat up.

I couldn't say anything more than, “Me too.”

We packed up the blanket. I put my clothes back on. I watched as Charlotte removed her panties from her purse and slipped them on.

“To keep your leather seats clean.”

Her skirt was next and I hated to see those gorgeous breasts covered with her blouse. When we were ready I started the engine and drove back to the road. In a short while, we were back at the theater lot. I had recovered and every time I looked at Charlotte, my cock took a jolt. I was almost hard just looking at her.

I walked around to open her door. I helped her out of my Jeep. Charlotte pushed me into the passenger seat and climbed in. She spread her legs, one on each side of my thighs. Her fingers opened my pants and her hand pulled my cock back out.

“I'm horny, fuck my cunt again.”

She pulled her panty crotch aside and slid down on my hard dick. She fucked me good again, until I slammed my hips up, shooting rope after rope of cum up into her.

"All of it," she hissed in my ear. "Every drop! Give me every fuckin' drop. I want... Oh fuck, yeah... yeah."

She squealed in my ear, loud enough to make me flinch. I didn't mind, it was the sexiest damn sound I'd ever heard. Charlotte's tight pussy contracted on my cock and her hips bucked as she drove her pussy down on my hard cock.

I moaned as her frenzied pumping milked the last of my cum from my spent cock. But I kept my thumb moving on her clit, keeping Charlotte in the throes of her own orgasm. She was pulling hard on her nipples while she yelped and ground her hips into my lap. She wasn't giving up, she was still fucking for another orgasm. Her tits smashed flat against my chest as her body bucked with yet another orgasm.

Charlotte relaxed then, her pussy still tightly wound around my cock. With a sigh she leaned her forehead against mine, her long hair hiding our faces from anyone looking in the Jeep's windows. Her amazing tits were heaving as she gasped for air, her body demanding more oxygen. My crotch, a wet sloppy mess from the cum dripping from her pussy.

"Oh, wow, that was... So dirty," she gasped. “And so fucking good.”

~~*~~

Update: JJ was able to visit with the women a few more times before moving on to college. Charlotte was his favorite woman. They tried having sex at least three times a week for the remaining time before JJ departed for college. Of course, Charlotte told her husband, Frank about it; that was the rule.

JJ's parents figured out what was going on and called him on the carpet about it. His mother was very distraught, knowing her son was fucking her best friends. In the end, JJ's father saved the day and the well-established friendships continue to this day.

Charlotte, Frank and JJ enjoyed a few MFM threesomes. Frank enthusiastically enjoyed watching his wife being fucked by JJ. JJ made sure that Frank's greatest thrill was watching as his black cock split Charlotte's pussy lips apart. He was also sexually inflamed when JJ pumped Charlotte full of cum. JJ always made a big production out of his climax. He always told Charlotte how hot and tight her pussy was and how he would breed her. Charlotte added to the fire by screaming how much she wanted his cum inside her. 

This arrangement lasted throughout JJ's early college years. Eventually, the threesome parted ways. Charlotte and her husband moved to another city; Frank's airline's hub had suddenly changed. JJ moved on with his life, always hopeful that he and Charlotte would meet up again.

JJ's mom told him about how Charlotte and Frank had “adopted” a light-skinned mixed-race baby girl. She was born about five months after the transfer. She also told him that the baby was the spitting image of Charlotte. The happy couple and child are doing well.

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments