Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pussy In The Mirror

"My first time masturbating in front of a mirror."

48
30 Comments 30
12.4k Views 12.4k
809 words 809 words

It was late when I got home from the volleyball match and I was hungry, tired, and horny. My mom was working an overnight shift at the hospital and I had the house to myself. First thing I did was go to the fridge and open a container of leftover pasta. I grabbed a fork and ate it cold.

I crawled upstairs and decided to use my mom's bathroom to take a shower. She has a beautiful bathroom with a rain showerhead, jacuzzi tub, and spa lighting. It was just what I needed.

I turned on the spa lighting and stripped out of my sweaty jersey and sports bra. In this lighting, my sixteen-year-old body looked more beautiful than I felt. My perky 32b breasts almost looked bigger in the mirror as I peeled my shorts and panties off in one swift motion. My puffy nipples stared back at me.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up before stepping in and closing the glass door. My mom has some high end and expensive soap and shampoo in her shower and in my mind, I smelled like a sophisticated woman afterwards. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels, wrapping one around my sandy blonde hair and using the other to dry off my body.

I decided to raid my mom's supply of moisturizers to complete my pampered evening when I found her vibrator. I was hornier than I was tired and I had never used a vibrator before. I remembered a girlfriend joking about how she heard that if you use a vibrator in front of a mirror you could watch your vagina change and I was curious what that would be like.

I laid my towel on the floor and grabbed my mom's makeup mirror and set it down. I sat down on the towel, my back against the tub, and moved the mirror between my legs so I could see my vagina clearly. I could see the rest of my body in the full-body mirror on the wall and I took in the sight. My firm breasts staring back at me, my puffy nipples still shiny from the shower. In the makeup mirror, my magnified pussy was soft and relaxed, my lips touching together from top to bottom, not giving away the secrets that lay inside.

I turned the purple vibrator on and felt the vibrations start to numb my hand and wrist. I gently touched it to my left breast and my innie nipple almost instantly perked up, poking out towards the mirror. My areola tightened up slightly as I moved the vibrator over to my right nipple to repeat the process there. Even though I hadn't brought the vibrator close to my pussy yet, I could notice a slight change in the mirror. My clit was raising out from behind my lips where it rests. I lowered the vibrator and touched it to my sensitive clit.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

It was like an electric current of pleasure pulsing through my body in waves. My nipples grew even harder and I bit my bottom lip. I found my attention wandering away from the mirrors as I started to think about a boy I had a crush on. My mind was thinking about dreamy eyes, sexy lips, toned arms, muscular pecs, six-pack abs, and hard cocks. I lost track of time and could feel an orgasm growing inside.

When I looked back down at the hand mirror, I was surprised by the change in appearance of my pussy. My labia had perked up and were lifting away from each other. I could see the shiny pink opening of my vagina at the bottom of my pussy and I watched in amazement as my lips parted slowly all the way up to my clit, almost like watching a zipper come undone all on its own. As my orgasm grew, my tight little hole began to contract uncontrollably.

I had been keeping quiet until then, but I couldn't hold it back any longer. My jaw dropped, my legs started to quiver, and my eyes remained fixed on the mirror as I had my first vibrator orgasm. I watched in amazement as a milky fluid began to slowly leak from my vagina onto the towel.

I dropped the vibrator onto the floor and leaned back against the bathtub, slowly rubbing my aroused pussy and breathing heavy. I was a little light-headed and needed a minute before standing up and cleaning up. I washed my mom's vibrator and put it back in her drawer where I found it. I took the towel to the laundry room and was finally ready to go to sleep, putting on a fresh pair of panties and a loose t-shirt for a night of sweet dreams after an amazing private orgasm.

Published 
Written by McTiddys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments