Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a Friday night in August 1976. Kelly and I had been invited to a party. Lori, a friend of Kelly’s was dating Don. Don and his best friend Rod had graduated last May and were working at the local car dealership while attending community college for car repair. The party was at the townhouse rented by Don and Rod.

I had to work until nine p.m. Lori had picked up Kelly at her parent’s house and the girls had a head start on the alcohol. They were working on bottles of Boone’s Farm cheap-ass wine. By the time I got to the party they had knocked off two bottles so far, were working on number three, and were clearly buzzed. Both girls were wearing tight T-shirts and shorts. They were both barefoot.

Kelly and I had been dating for almost three-quarters of a year and lost our virginity to each other back in May. Since then we had been screwing like bunnies every chance and every place we could find. Kelly was five feet two inches tall with very long dishwater blond hair that hung to her waist.

Kelly was wearing a 32D bra, but her mom had put her on the pill shortly after we began dating and it was accelerating the growth of her boobs. Kelly knew she needed to go shopping before school began to find some 32DD bras. Kelly had long legs for a shorty and a very pretty face.

Her friend Lori was a devilish pixie. She had a pixie haircut and an upturned nose. She really did look like a pixie. But there was a glint in her eyes that was pure devilishness. Lori was about as tall as Kelly. However, where Kelly was curvy Lori was very small: small boobs, small butt. For what it’s worth, I’m pretty tall; six-feet-four-inches. I have dark hair that, back then, was seventies-long and I have a fairly normal-size dick.

By ten o’clock or so there were about a dozen people at the party. Most of them were car-junkie friends of Don and Rod. There was only one other girl there and it wasn’t clear if she was anyone’s girlfriend. Her name was Lisa and she had also graduated with Don.

I had imbibed a few beers before but had never been drunk. I was headed down a new road that night. I was drinking beer, but liquor bottles kept being passed around and you took a swig or you were a pussy. I was not a pussy.

By midnight several folks had left. Lori and Kelly, who were both drunk, decided they needed to bake brownies. It was one of the most dog days of August. Hot as hell and sticky. I don’t know if they didn’t have air conditioning or if it was just off, but it was really warm. Once the girls fired up the oven it was insufferably hot in the kitchen.

I’m not sure who suggested it. It didn’t matter. Kelly and Lori decided they were hot and peeled off their tight T-shirts and then pulled down their shorts. It left them both in their bras and panties. Kelly was wearing white with her big boobs clearly overfilling her cups. Her panties were French-cut hip-huggers. They barely covered her ass-crack, showed plenty of butt cheek and it was very clear from the front that she had a big bush of dark pussy hair.

Lori’s little tits filled her A-cup bra, which was also white. On the bottom, she had a pair of pink panties similar to Kelly’s. It was pretty obvious that Lori was also not shaved but back then it would have been pretty out of the ordinary to have been shaved.

Even though I was getting fairly loaded, I knew that those two were gorgeous and even though they would show as much at a beach, I was getting a boner just watching them move about the kitchen. The rest of the guys smelled the brownies baking and found their way to the kitchen.

Smiles abounded and it was fun watching both of the girls getting their butts felt up as the guys were getting very friendly with them while waiting for the brownies to bake. Kelly’s ass would jiggle as it was grabbed and released. Lori’s had zero jiggles. Her butt was tiny and tight.

Guys were hugging Kelly to have her huge tits smashed into their chests. When Kelly’s nipples would get really aroused they looked like red Peanut M&M’s. I could tell she was getting turned on because I could see her nipples making bumps in her bra as they were struggling to poke through. I was willing to bet that her pussy was soaked and maybe her panties too. That was probably why she was kind of keeping her knees together. She didn’t want those older guys to see they were making her wet.

Someone picked up Lori and sat her on the counter. Her knees were slightly apart, as they normally are if you sit on a counter. I could see some loose pussy hairs sticking out of the gusset of her panties. I didn’t see a wet spot though. Soon a couple of batches of brownies were baked and eaten much faster than it took to bake them.

Rod tried to lift up Kelly to sit her on the counter. Kelly wiggled her way out of his hold and ran into the living room. He took chase. Kelly made a couple of loops through the living room and kitchen (it was a race track with stairs in between), squealing the whole time. On the next pass, she ran through the kitchen, through the slider, onto the patio, and into the backyard. He kept after her. We heard some more squealing from the dark backyard.

It was several minutes later when he came back carrying Kelly on his shoulder, ass first. She was beating on his back telling him to put her down. As they came onto the patio I saw that Kelly’s panties were pulled down to her thighs and she took a break from punching his back to try to tug them back up, to no avail. They were trapped by the arm he was using to hold her. The handful of us still in the kitchen got a flash of Kelly’s hairy slit before he sat her down. She quickly tugged up her panties and we also got a flash of the front of her bush.

She was still sputtering about him carrying her but she got over it quickly and was a good sport about it. Rod apologized and offered her a hug. Kelly gave in and gave him a big hug. He reached down and squeezed her butt with both hands. Kelly gave zero protests. I could see some grass clippings and yard debris stuck to her back and I brushed it off. When she stepped back her nipples were now so hard they looked like they would burst through her bra.

It ended up with just Lori, Kelly and me in the kitchen. Kelly was hugging me with her head buried in my chest and stroking my cock through my tight jeans. I was mindlessly staring at Lori’s crotch. She suddenly spread her knees wide and slid to the edge of the counter. Then she pulled her panties aside and flashed me her twat. I got a good look at her pink lips.

She pulled the panties back and I looked at her face. She was sticking her tongue out at me with a naughty glint in her eyes. My cock was ready to bust. Kelly pulled me down for a kiss and I was feeling up her ass with my hands down her panties. Lori jumped down and came over to us and said that her and Don’s bedroom was at the top of the stairs to the right and we were welcome to use the bed.

We ran up the stairs in a flash. Kelly jumped out of her underwear as I stripped off my clothes. The room was mostly dark except for a small lamp on a dresser which was turned on. I pushed the door sort of closed but did not latch it. Kelly was on her back with her knees up. I leaned over her and kissed her lips and then her engorged nipples. I was hard as steel and sat back on my calves as I lined up my cock and then slid into her. She was completely soaked.

When I was young, I was graced with an amazing ability. I would get very close to orgasm, pull out and use mind control to not ejaculate. I would have a ‘mini-orgasm’ in my brain and then I was the Man of Steel. My dick was as hard as it could get and I could fuck nearly forever without fear of cumming. It happened that night.

Kelly and I had been fucking on their king-size bed for probably a half hour. We were trying every position we could think of. At some point, it dawned on me that the bathroom was at the top of the stairs. Folks were coming up regularly to use the facilities. I was too loaded to quite grasp that they were actually taking a turn looking through the partially open door to watch Kelly and me fuck. Later, someone pushed the door wide open and walked in.

I was on top and had my back to them so I couldn’t see them. I flipped Kelly and got onto my back. She was riding me like a cowgirl. I saw that there were three people in the room at the edge of the bed watching us fuck, although because it was so dark I couldn’t quite make out exactly who they were.

They stayed for maybe five minutes or so watching us and then left. Kelly never noticed them. She was in her own cock and alcohol-induced haze. We had been fucking for nearly an hour and the heat and alcohol were catching up to me. I flipped Kelly onto her back, hiked her knees up to her ears, and plowed her as hard as I could. Kelly had a loud orgasm and I blasted her cunt full of cum.

I caught my breath eventually and dressed. Kelly was a wreck. She was on her back and crashed. I left her on the bed and headed down to the party. Downstairs I grabbed a cold beer in the kitchen and wandered out to the living room. That group looked boring so I went out to the deck. Lisa, Lori, and Don were out there smoking a joint. Lisa patted the bench, motioning me to sit next to her, and passed me the joint.

Before too long it was just Lori, Lisa and me outside and Lisa was putting the make on me. We were necking and I had my hand up her shirt feeling up her braless boobs and nipples. Lisa was telling me that she watched me fuck.

She said, “You have a great cock and sure know how to use it. I’d like you to use it on me sometime.”

Lisa was licking my ear and trying to give me a hickey. Lori was on a lawn chair watching us. Lisa was also rubbing my cock through my jeans. Honestly, though, I was so drunk and so high, it wasn’t really all registering with me.

Later when Kelly and I talked about that night she claimed at first that she was drunk and/or passed out and didn’t really remember much. Once Kelly and I got real honest with each other and she realized our relationship wasn’t at risk, she admitted that, yes, she was drunk but she knew exactly what was happening. She also said didn’t feel like she could do much to stop any of it. And looking back on the night, she realized she actually enjoyed what happened to her. 

She told me that when Rod was chasing her around the yard she slipped in the grass and fell. Rod kind of lunged onto her with his face landing in her crotch. She was trying to clamp her legs together and was pushing on the top of his head to get him off. He was much stronger than her and had his open mouth on her panties and was breathing hot air onto her clit and her labia. She struggled some more but couldn’t help but let out a moan.

Rod used both hands to pull her panties down past her knees and again pushed his face into her cunt. He started eating her and taunting her clit. Kelly couldn’t take it. She wiggled one foot out of her panties and spread her legs wide. She was now holding his head to keep him on her clit. It only took a couple of minutes and Kelly orgasmed. She said it felt absolutely wonderful, but she was still kind of pissed that he pushed himself onto her.

He stood up and offered her a hand to get up. Once she was up she was struggling to get her panties back on. As soon as she started to pull them up he grabbed her and tossed her over his shoulder. She didn’t want everyone at the party to see her pussy and so she was beating on him to let her down.

She also admitted that being brought into the house with her pussy exposed left her soaking wet. She was so glad we were able to go fuck after that.

After I left her in bed and went downstairs she said she was having a dream that she was being finger fucked. She was going to have an orgasm in her dream and it woke her up. The lights were on in the room and it took her a second to adjust. Don was finger fucking her and she had an orgasm as soon as she woke up. After she came he pulled her up to sit and offered her a joint. It was Kelly’s first-time smoking anything. It took a little practice but she got the hang of it and she and Don finished the joint. Don stood up and stripped. Kelly just laid back into a mellow la-la land.

Don went down on her and ate her to another orgasm. She remembers being so very happy that he made her cum. He climbed up to her chest and sucked her nipples. Kelly’s boobs at that point in her life had zero sags and were incredibly firm. She had a small orgasm from him sucking and chewing and tugging her nipples. He crawled up and sat on her chest, pushing his cock into her mouth. She sucked in his cock and went to town on him. She wanted to taste his cum. She was disappointed he wouldn’t let her suck him off.

He got off her chest, aimed his cock, and plunged it into her. He started fucking her slowly. He was making love to her and she loved it. They fucked for maybe a quarter of an hour before she came. After that orgasm, he started fucking her more forcefully. She came again, and pretty loudly as she recalled. Once her orgasm began he banged her hard and she felt him spurting his load into her cunt. He stayed in her and on her until she felt his limp dick slide out. She asked him to help her to the bathroom. She wanted to pee and clean up.

Don left her in the bathroom and went back downstairs. Kelly was fucked up drunk and high. When she came out of the bathroom she went right instead of left and fell asleep on Rod’s bed. She woke up with a cock in her mouth. It was very fat and she couldn’t breathe. The lights were on in the room and a naked Rod had his cock stuffed in her mouth. She pushed him back and gasped for air.

He was holding her head as she was on her side, near the edge of the bed and he was standing on the floor. As soon as she had her air he pulled her back onto his cock, held her head and face fucked her. He let her come up for air one more time. After that, he fucked her mouth until he blew his load. Kelly said he came almost as much as I do, which is a bunch. She swallowed everything in her mouth and wiped up some that escaped. After she swallowed she sucked him back in and cleaned him up.

Now that she had a moment she marveled at just how fat of a cock he had. She said it was almost twice as big around as mine. Probably not as long. Just incredibly fat. Once she was studying his cock she knew she needed him to fuck her. She worked very intently to get him hard again. She could feel a small trail of lube running from her pussy.

She spread her legs, putting one knee in the air, doing her best to aim her cunt at him. He took the bait and shoved a bunch of fingers into her wet hole. He was hard in an instant. Kelly spun around on her back with her pussy at the edge of the bed. Rod shoved his fat cock into her and Kelly came by the third stroke.

She couldn’t believe how different his cock felt compared to mine. Kelly has never had a real, super tight, kind of a twat. I can appreciate that something filling her to capacity probably did feel great. Obviously, Rod had just cum so they fucked for a long time. She figured he had watched us fuck earlier and came to the conclusion that she liked lots of different positions.

He was moving her all over the bed. Every time she came he switched positions. Kelly said she could begin to count how many times she came. A dozen? Maybe twenty? More? She knew it was an awful lot. From my estimation of time, she had to have been in his bed for more than an hour and a half.

At some point, Don came out on the patio and I heard him speaking softly to Lori. I realized Lisa was gone. I guess I had nodded off (passed out?) at the picnic table. I think I had wood imprints on my face. Lori, who was still in bra and panties, had passed out in the chair.

She came over and took my hand and said: “Come with me.”

"Uh, okay, sure why not?"

Once I was up and walking, Don stopped me at the doorway to the house.

He said, “Kelly took care of us so I owe you one. Have fun!”

I had no fucking clue what he was talking about?

Lori led me upstairs to their bedroom. First, I stopped in the hall and saw Kelly on all fours being fucked doggie style by Rod on his bed. Kelly and I locked eyes and she had an orgasm. Lori and I stepped into her dark room and she removed her bra and panties and then undressed me. 

The day before I met Kelly, Lori and I had loose plans to go on a date two days later. I thought she was very cute and I was very interested. The next day I met Kelly at a party. We made out the whole time of the party and the next day at school we were officially a ‘thing’. So, no date with Lori.

I was staring at Lori’s naked little body. Damn was she cute! When Lori removed my briefs, I was hard as stone. Lori knelt down and sucked on my cock for just a couple of minutes. She stood up and pushed me backward toward the bed. I laid down on my back and Lori climbed up on top of me. She had one knee in the air and she reached between her legs to grab the base of my cock. She held me as she dropped her twat down onto me.

Holy shit was she tight! I honestly wondered if I was going to get in? She took her time and used small movements. It took a minute until I was all the way in. Lori leaned forward so I could suck on her little tits. Lori had very puffy nipples. That was a first and I loved it! I was in my own drunken fever dream. It wasn’t until the next day I that fully grasped that I had gotten to fuck one of my jerk-off fantasy girls.

Lori really started to bounce up and down on my cock. She had an orgasm. She shook a little and dropped her face to my chest. She was back up a minute later and fucking me again. About that time the door opened and the room light was turned on. Damn near blinded me!

It was Don. He didn’t say anything. He was naked and his dick was hard. He watched his girlfriend fucking me for a few minutes. He was slowly stroking his cock as he watched. I noticed his cock wasn’t as long as mine. I could hear Kelly cum in the next room. Then I heard Rod grunt loudly. I figured he must have cum in her.

A minute later Don brought Kelly into their room and laid her down on the bed next to me. We were both stoned and fairly confused and our faces showed it to each other. Don was naked and he climbed onto Kelly and worked his cock into her.

Lori picked up the pace and was slamming me hard and fast. That tight little cunt got the best of me. I came hard and with a loud groan. That set off Lori and she fell onto my chest, having cum again. I think both of us got to Don and he really was slamming Kelly. I mean the whole bed was shaking violently.

Kelly’s tits looked like they might give her a black eye as they were flying up and down so much. Kelly eventually had a screaming orgasm. She locked her legs behind his ass and had him locked deep into her cunt. Don groaned and we all knew his balls were drained.

Lori and I were exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. Don was the first one to climb out of bed. Lori figured she should follow suit. She left me with my whole load dumped onto my nuts. I grabbed a sheet and wiped off what I could. I got up and looked at Kelly. She was an absolute wreck. It took all three of us to find her clothes and get them on her. It was just made all the worse by Rod and Don’s cum leaking from her twat onto her legs and thighs once we stood her up.

Eventually, I got her out to the car and took her home. I half carried her inside, stripped her naked, pulled on a nightie, and poured her into her bed. I noticed it was four a.m. I spoke to her Saturday afternoon and she still sounded like crap. She said she got up and barfed overnight and she had one hell of a hangover. We were both thankful that her folks were out of town for the weekend and that her brother didn’t really care what she did with her time.

I didn’t see Lori again until the first day of classes. It was late in the day when she startled me at my locker. She grabbed my cock through my jeans, got up on her tip-toes to kiss me on the cheek, and said: “How have you been, stud?”

“Oh, hey Lori! I’ve been great and you?”

“Just know that I’m going to fuck you again.” She released my cock and then she washed away in the incredibly crowded hallways of our high school.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments