Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peeping Virgin Gets Her Wish

"How could I resist taking her virginity?"

27
14 Comments 14
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I dropped Porsche back at the coffee shop and watched as she got in her car and drove away with a very seductive grin on her face.  I shook my head and chuckled to myself, thinking she was going to be the death of me.

I sat there waiting for a bit, my mind wondering what Carol was doing there at the rest area.  I was a bit worried she would talk, but seeing her flushed cheeks peeking around the corner made my gut think she wouldn’t.

I was just about to pull out of the parking lot when I saw Carol pull in, get out of her car and head into the coffee shop.  I knew it was a bold move but had to make sure she didn’t talk, so I followed her in.

I walked into the place and spotted her sitting in a booth towards the back and was glad to see that.  I casually walked up to her booth and asked, “May I join you?”

She jumped and gasped softly, her eyes bulged out of her head for a moment and she sat there stuttering for an answer.  I put her quietly out of her misery and just slid into the booth across from her.  Her face flushed a bright red and she immediately looked down.

“You’ve been a very busy girl this morning, Carol,” I said to her.

She slowly looked up at me and blurted out, “I’m sorry, Mr. Jones, I saw you and Porsche leaving the parking lot earlier, so I just followed you. I didn’t mean to intrude, but once I saw what was happening, I couldn’t look away.”

“Shhh, calm down,” I spoke softly, holding my hand up to quiet her, “It’s alright.”

Now she had my interest piqued by saying she couldn’t look away.

“So, you enjoyed watching what I did to Porsche?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she quietly mumbled.

“Have you ever had that done to you?” I asked her, looking around making sure no one was listening.

“No, I haven’t,” she mumbled again.

“Carol, look at me,” I said with a soft tone.

She slowly looked up at me, her cheeks flushed and biting her lower lip.

I had to hold back the growl that was growing in my throat looking at her, she looked so damn sexy.  I cleared my throat and asked her, “Have you ever had sex before?”

She looked down like she was embarrassed and slowly shook her head back and forth.

My cock twitched in my pants as I slowly asked, “So, you are a virgin?”

Still looking down, she nodded her head up and down.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of, you know that, right?” I said.

“I’m not ashamed of that, more of my thoughts,” she said.

“Your thoughts?” I asked her, intrigued.

“As I was watching you and Porsche, I was fantasizing that she was me,” she said softly as her cheek blushed a deeper red.

My cock stiffened in my pants listening to her.  What man wouldn’t love to take a young girl’s virginity properly, and I, of course, was no different.

I shifted in my seat, trying to adjust my hard cock and asked her, “Did it turn you on thinking it was my cock deep inside of you?”

She inhaled deeply and said, “Yes.”

I reached around for my wallet, and as I was pulling a twenty out for the two cups of coffee, I told her, “Go out and sit in your car, Carol.”

She looked at me, a little confused, and then her face had an expression of understanding.  She slowly slid out of the booth and out of the coffee shop.

I flipped the money onto the table and casually walked outside.  I walked over to the passenger side of her car, that was parked on the side of the building and got in.

I looked over at her - she looked so damn sexy all flustered - and asked, “So tell me, Carol, did that make your pussy wet thinking of my cock deep inside of you?”

Her body trembled and she said, “Yes, it did.”

I leaned over slowly and started to unbutton her blouse one button at a time. I heard her breath catch but didn’t get any resistance, so I continued.  I pushed it open and was very pleased to see she wasn’t wearing a bra.  I let out a low growl seeing her dark puffy nipples on top of her tiny tits, it was so incredibly sexy.

I let my hand slide up and covered her little breast with my hand.  I slowly caressed it, which drew a long moan from her lips.  Her back began to arch as if she was offering herself to me and made my cock so damn hard.

I leaned in and took one of her puffy nipples into my mouth and sucked her good and hard.  Her back arched farther, so I continued taking turns sucking each nipple.  Her soft moans turned into long pleading ones.  Her body quivered uncontrollably and what I wouldn’t have given to take her right then and there.  But I wanted to make sure this was what she really wanted.

Her heavy panting was driving me crazy.  I had to see how wet she was so I let my hand slide down between her legs.  She opened them immediately like a greedy little whore would.  I groaned with her nipple still in my mouth, feeling how soaked her panties were.  I rubbed her soaked panties, making her squirm until she let out an, “Oh yesss!”

With that, I pulled my hand from her wet panties and my lips from her nipple.  I slightly closed her blouse and said, “Sorry, but I’ve got to go.”

She exhaled in disappointment, which is exactly what I wanted.

“We will finish this later,” I said as I got out of her car and left her a hot juicy mess.

I got into my car and quickly texted my office, saying I wouldn’t be in today.  I raced home to take a shower and wash the wicked scent of Porsche off of me, and I needed to take care of this raging hard-on.

I waited a few days before I made contact with Carol again.  Although her dripping little cunt was on my mind, I wanted to make sure she was ready.  I took that following Friday off and that morning headed to the coffee shop to see if she showed up.

SophiaGreey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaGreey

I was pleased I didn’t need to wait long.  She pulled up and parked right next to me. As she got out of her car, I rolled down my passenger-side window and said, “Get in.”

She jumped, startled by the sound of my voice but smiled when she saw it was me and quickly got into the car.

“How are you feeling?” I asked her.

“A hot mess,” she giggled.

“Do you want to play hooky today?” I asked.

“Yes, I do,” she said with an anxiousness.

I put the car in reverse and hit the freeway.  

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“My cabin, in the woods,” I told her.

I saw her lips curl up at the corners out of the corner of my eye and was pleased. She’s ready, I thought to myself.

“Have you ever tasted yourself, Carol?” I asked her.

“No,” she responded and blushed.

I slowly reached my hand over and lifted her skirt.  I let my hand slide across her thigh down between them.  She quickly spread her legs like a greedy whore.  I slid her panties to the side and quickly stuffed my finger inside of her.  I let out a low growl, feeling how wet she already was.  I began finger fucking her sweet pussy, letting my finger get fully coated.

I removed my finger from her pussy and brought it up to her lips. “Clean it,” I said.

I saw her look my way, but I kept my eyes on the road.  Still holding my finger to her lips, she slowly opened them and sucked my finger clean.  My cock twitched hard feeling her lips wrap around my finger and suck it hard.  

I played with her pussy until her hips were bucking hard but denied her release.  As we took the ramp off the freeway to my cabin, I brought my sticky finger to my mouth and cleaned her juices from it.  Her sweet scent was filling the car and my cock was as hard as a rock.

I parked in front of the cabin and looked over at her and asked, “Are you ready?”

“Yes, I am,” she said with a greedy smile.

I unlocked the door and held it open for her.  I caught her sweet scent as she passed me and my mouth watered thinking of tasting her.

I took her coat from her and hung it on the chair.  “Do you want anything to drink?” I asked her as I headed toward the kitchen.  

She followed along behind me and said, “I’ll have what you’re having.”

I grabbed the bottle of Patron from the cupboard and two glasses. I pour two shots and slid one over to her.  I lifted my glass to her and she lifted hers to me, and we both shot them back.

It was then that she looked at me and said, “I want you to fuck me like you did Porsche at the rest area.”

Her words made my cock start to throb in my jeans.  While I knew I was going to fuck her virgin pussy, I also knew Porsche was more experienced, so I had to hold back that urge to ram my hard cock deep inside of her.

“Take off your panties then,” I said to her with a low growl.

She delicately slid her panties down and set them on the counter.  I walked around to the end and she met me there.  I grabbed her hips and set her on top of it.  I gently grabbed the back of her head and kissed her deeply.  I pulled softly on her hair, tipping her head back and kissed down her neck.  

She moaned and placed her hands behind her.  She arched her back, pushing her chest forward as I kissed down her neck.  I reached up and unbuttoned her blouse.  I spread it open and took turns sucking those dark puffy nipples.  Her hips began to grind slowly on the counter, so I knew she was ready.

I sucked her nipple hard and pulled my head back, letting it slip between my lips and looked up and her and said, “Lay back.”

She inhaled sharply and lay back on the counter.  She immediately lifted her legs and placed her feet up on the counter, spreading her knees apart so her sweet young cunt was there for my taking.

“Fuck,” I growled and leaned down and began eating her sweet pussy.  

It wasn’t long before she began moaning loudly and her hips were grinding on my tongue.  

“Mmmm,” I moaned into her pussy, “You want to cum, don’t you, you dirty whore?”

“God yessss!” she cried.

“Cum for me, then,” I said as I teased her little clit relentlessly.

Her whole body began to shake hard, her hips bucked hard against my tongue and she let out a cry of release that just made my cock harder.  She panted heavily, and I watched her chest rise and fall as I licked my lips.

I took my cock out of my jeans and started to rub the head up and down her dripping wet cunt.

“You want this?” I asked her.

“Oh God yes,” she pleaded as her hips bucked forward against the head of my cock.

“How bad do you want it, Carol?” I teased her.

“Please give it to me, I need it so bad,” she begged.

I lined my cock head up with her opening and slowly started to push it forward. “Fuck,” I gasped feeling how incredibly tight she was.  I could have cum right there, feeling my cock head stretch her.

“Ohhhh yessss!” she howled.

I pushed a little more of my hard cock inside of her.  I had to hold my breath, feeling her tight pussy grip my cock.  Slowly I kept inching more and more of my cock inside of her until I was balls deep.

“Fuck me, please,” she cried.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and began to fuck her, sliding my cock in and out in a steady rhythm until I felt her legs start to shake uncontrollably and her hips buck hard.  Her greedy cunt gripped my cock so tight I couldn’t hold back any longer.  The thought that I was going to be the first man to fill her greedy cunt with my seed just made me explode deep inside of her.

I stood there for a moment, with my cock still inside of her, catching my breath.  

“Fuck, that was so hot!” I said.

“Yes, it was,” she said breathlessly, “Thank you, Mr. Jones.”

 

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments