Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexual Education of Madison Parker

"While her boyfriend’s away, Maddi learns how to play!"

137
56 Comments 56
19.6k Views 19.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another chance for me to work with the multi-talented Techgoddess!"

Madison Parker stood in front of her full-length mirror, admiring herself in a new pink bikini.

She had just had her seventeenth birthday, and, in September, she would begin her senior year of high school. She was dating the star of the school’s baseball team, who was away attending a camp for young men with the potential for playing professional baseball.

Madison turned back and forth, studying her body. Her mother would disapprove of how much of her butt was showing. Nor would she care for the amount of bare skin exposed for the world to see. But Maddi smiled at her reflection. There was no doubt in her mind that boys would think that she was hot. Her boyfriend, Dennis, would get hard in seconds just seeing her like this. The thought of him trying to hide his wood made her giggle.

Her relationship with Dennis was solid. He was dying to jump her bones, but Maddi was reluctant, and she was in charge. Two months after they started dating, she let him feel her clothed breasts. Madison waited another month before she let him slide his hand inside her blouse and bra. She had yet to let him get his fingers inside her panties and managed to keep him placated by giving him hand jobs. Her older sister had confided that once a boy had an orgasm, he was easy to control.

A mental image of Dennis firing a load of spunk high into the air made her giggle again. She had known before they went out on the date that she would jerk him off before the night was over. It had been a month since the last time she had done it, but she looked forward to the next hand job. Maddi enjoyed holding his hot, hard cock and making him cum.

She had already decided that once he was home from camp, she’d go down on him. This was another topic Maddi had discussed with her sister. She watched porn, so she knew what to do. The sisterly advice was to do it several times before agreeing to let him cum in her mouth. All of these things would delay the loss of virginity.

Spinning around in front of the mirror one more time, Madison grabbed a towel and decided to sit by the pool in the backyard and develop some tan lines around this new bikini.

After a few minutes in the sun, Madison considered removing her top. After all, she was alone in her own backyard, and her parents would be gone for another five or six hours. No doubt, Dennis would be shocked and aroused to see that she had no tan lines on her chest. He would know that she was sunbathing topless. Maddi took off the top, put on her sunglasses, and laid back with her eyes closed.

She was daydreaming about jerking Dennis’s cock when she heard a male voice. “Hey, Parker. That’s a nice rack you have there.”

Maddi was shocked and sat straight up. She spotted the boy next door leaning over the fence. Bobby King had just finished his junior year at college.

“Oh, hi, Bobby,” she said, “I didn’t know you were home from school.”

“I’m home for a month,” he replied. “It looks like you’ve grown up a bit since I saw you last.”

Maddi suddenly realized that she was displaying her bare breasts for his pleasure. Since he’d already seen them, rather than jump up and cover them, why not let him have a good, long look?

Maddi swung around and off of the lounge chair, slowly walking toward the fence and her neighbor. Bobby was far more mature and handsome than she remembered.

“I hope that you think I’ve grown up in a good way,” she said in her sexiest voice. She could see that his eyes were zeroed in on her breasts.

“In the best way possible,” he said with a grin. “Based on the size of your bikini bottoms, I’m going to guess that you’ve shaved your pussy.”

Now Madison was shocked. Bobby, the boy, no, man, next door had openly referred to her pussy. That just wasn’t a word that Dennis used. He might have wondered if it was shaved, but he would never say it out loud.

“Turn around,” Bobby demanded. “Let me see if your ass is as hot as your tits.”

Madison was further shocked but did precisely what he said without understanding why. She turned around and couldn’t help but smile, knowing what he was seeing. “What do you think?” she called over her shoulder.

“I think you are exceptionally hot,” he replied. “If I had known you were grown up, I’d have been coming home more often.”

“Thank you, Bobby,” she said as she turned back to face him.

“I go by Robert now,” he told her before he jumped the fence into her backyard. “Yeah, Parker. You are one hot bitch,” he said, moving closer to her. “Have you got a boyfriend?”

“Yes, I do,” she mumbled as she watched the man next door approach her.

“He’s a lucky bastard,” Robert told her, still eyeing her body. “Are you fucking him?”

“I don’t think that’s any of your business,” she managed to say.

“If you were my girlfriend, I’d be banging you all day. Do both of your parents still work?”

“Yes, they do,” Maddi replied before thinking she shouldn’t have let him know.

“So then, you can just hang out here naked by the pool?”

“I’m not naked,” she insisted.

“You might as well be,” he said, now just inches away from her body. “That pink slip of fabric just barely covers what I’m willing to bet is a hot, wet pussy.”

Madison was suddenly aware that she was, in fact, exceedingly wet. She hoped it was something that he couldn’t see.

“So, the question I asked was, are you fucking your boyfriend?”

“No,” she managed to say firmly. “I’m still a virgin.”

“That’s too bad,” Robert said as his fingers reached out to touch her bare nipple. “With both of our parents away all day, we could have had some great fun together.”

Madison thought, Don’t let him come up and touch your boobs! But she couldn’t get her body to move away.

His hand surrounded her breast, and he squeezed it. “Yeah, sweet thing, you’ve done a lot of growing up since I was here last. Why don’t you take those little pink panties off and let me see the whole package?”

Maddi hesitated. “I don’t think I should,” she mumbled, surprised at Robert’s boldness.

“Is your boyfriend some kind of wimp? I can’t imagine how you could keep him away from your hot body.”

“He r-respects my decisions,” she told Robert, her voice wavering for some reason.

“Is that right?” Robert moved his other hand to grip her other breast. “And how do you manage to keep him satisfied if you don’t fuck him?”

“I give him hand jobs,” Maddi said way too quickly. Fuck!

“I guess that could work,” he said, his fingers twisting her nipples. “Why don’t you show me how you do it?”

“Do what?” she asked.

“Give me a hand job and show me how you take care of your boyfriend. My cock is like a rock looking at your hot body. If you’ve pulled on one dick, you can do another.”

For some strange reason, Madison accepted what Robert said as logical.

He moved to the lounge chair Maddi had been using. Stretching out, Robert said, “Come on and show me. Do you want me to get it out, or would you rather do it?”

Maddi couldn’t believe it when she heard herself say, “I’ll do it.” She moved to the side of his chair and dropped to her knees. Lightly running her hand over his trousers, Maddi could feel his long, hard cock. She watched in disbelief as her hands pulled down his zipper and unhooked the waistband. Robert lifted his butt, and she pulled down his pants.

He was wearing a pair of black boxers that outlined his rigid shaft. Once again, Maddi touched it, feeling the heat through the fabric. He lifted his ass again, and she pulled them down to his knees. She looked back at Robert’s stiff prick pointing toward the sky and gasped.

“Is your boyfriend this big?” he asked.

“No,” she whispered. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it reached out to touch the large penis that begged for her attention. When she wrapped her fingers around the shaft, Maddi found that her hand was too small to hold it all.

“Your hand feels amazing, Maddi,” Robert told her in a quiet voice.

“Thank you,” she said as she studied his circumcised manhood. “Your cock is fabulous!”

“Thank you,” he said with a chuckle. “Have you ever seen one in the daylight?”

“No,” she whispered. “Just at night when we’re in a parked car.” Madison marveled at how sizeable and dark Robert’s member was. Her hand began to move up and down, but her eyes remained fixed on the bulbous head. She tried hard to ignore the voice inside her head that encouraged her to take him in her mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Robert said, “That feels so good, Maddi. Why don’t you hold my balls?”

She shot a look at Robert’s face. She had never touched Dennis’s balls. Now she suddenly wondered why she hadn’t.

Robert spread his muscular legs apart, giving this luscious blonde room to caress his testicles. They were also quite remarkable, and they felt smooth and substantial in her hand.

“Squeeze my dick tighter and move your hand faster,” he instructed her. “I think your boyfriend must enjoy you wanking him, Maddi. Your hands are soft and feel wonderful.”

Still studying his cock head, Maddi saw something she hadn’t seen before. A bud of clear liquid formed at the tip. As she stroked, it got larger until it began to trickle down. “Fuck,” she gasped as the stream touched her fingers. More of the liquid flowed out until it covered her hand. She found that she could stroke him more easily with the head of his cock lubricated with it, as well.

“That’s it, Maddi,” Robert groaned. “Just a little more.”

She squeezed his balls a little more intensely and increased the pace of her strokes. She recognized the look on his face, the same one she’d seen on Dennis, as the signal of his imminent climax. Robert’s mouth opened, he groaned, and he moaned, “Fuck!”

Maddi turned to watch the thick cock explode. A shot of white fluid flew out of the tip, going quite possibly a foot in the air. She kept moving her hand as four more shots fired out.

“You can stop now,” he whispered.

Maddi looked to see that her hand was covered with Robert’s jizz. “You cum a lot,” she told him.

“Sometimes,” he said with a smile. “It’s been a while.” Longer than he liked since he hadn’t been seeing anyone lately.

Noticing her hand covered with spunk, Robert asked, “Have you ever tasted it.”

“Just a little one time,” she answered.

“Lick it off your thumb and tell me how it tastes.”

Once again, Maddi did exactly what Robert told her without the hint of a second thought.

“It’s kinda salty,” she told him with a smile.

“Do you suck off your boyfriend?”

“Not yet,” she said with a guilty smile. “But I’m planning on doing it soon.”

“We’ll work on that tomorrow,” Robert said as he stood and adjusted his clothes. Walking to the fence, he called back, “See you here tomorrow about the same time.” He jumped over the barrier between their yards and disappeared from sight.

Madison noticed that his semen still covered her hand. She licked it again, deciding that it tasted better than she expected. Feeling sweaty, Maddi jumped into the pool and swam a few laps as she recalled everything that had just happened.

Damn, she hoped he really would come back tomorrow!

Just after 10:00 a.m. the following day, Madison walked out to the pool. She was wearing the pink bikini again and wondering if Robert would come back to see her. Stretching out on the lounge chair, Maddi put on her sunglasses so that she could watch for Robert at the fence. She even held a book up in front of her face, pretending to be reading.

Hardly ten minutes passed before Robert appeared at the fence. As he climbed over, he said, “Hey, Parker. I’m glad you’re out here waiting for me.”

Trying to act as if she hadn’t been thinking of him, Maddi said, “I come out here most days to catch some sun and read a little.” She noticed Robert was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, which accentuated his broad chest.

Walking up to her, Robert took the book from her hand, setting it on a nearby table. He held out his hand. When she took it, he pulled her up on her feet. “I’ve been thinking about your hot body since I was here yesterday. It’s far too good to waste.” He pulled her body against his and kissed her.

This erotic act had them instantly engulfed in flames. Maddi enjoyed kissing Dennis, but with Robert, it was like an art! As their tongues danced, his hand dropped to her butt, and he squeezed her firm, young flesh.

Taking his lips from hers, Robert asked, “Did you think about me last night? Did you think about stroking my big dick?”

“Yes,” she whispered shyly.

“Did you rub one out while you were thinking about your hand covered in jizz?”

Maddi hesitated a second before whispering, “Yes.”

“Did you do it with your fingers, or did you use a sex toy?”

“Fingers,” she whispered. “I don’t have a toy.”

Robert pulled her into another hot embrace but, this time untied the string holding up her top from around her neck before he untied the one at her back. He pulled her top away and tossed it aside. Pulling his T-shirt over his head, he said, “I want to feel those hard nipples against my chest.”

The next kiss was even hotter. His hand was once again squeezing her ass cheek before he pushed it under the fabric to touch her bare skin.

SofiaAldana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaAldana

Oh, my God, he’s touching my bare ass! I’ve never let Dennis do that!

To her shame, Maddi loved the feeling of Robert’s hand against her skin. Before she could say another word, his hand moved inside the front of her bikini bottom, sliding down toward her sex. Madison gasped, ready to refuse. But when his fingers slipped inside her wet folds, the idea of stopping him flew out of her mind.

“You are a hot little minx,” Robert whispered in her ear as his finger began sliding in and out of her pussy. “You’re so fucking wet, Parker. I’m gonna make you cum, and then I’m going to fuck you.”

Maddi wanted to rebuff him. She needed to scream, but the feeling between her legs was so incredible, she couldn’t open her mouth.

His fingers seemed to know what she needed as he fingered her pussy while sucking on her breasts.

“Fuck!” she gasped. “Fuck!”

“Yeah, baby, that’s what’s going to happen very soon. Now cum for me,” he said with his mouth beside her ear.

“Oh, Robert!” she gasped, her pussy walls tightening around his finger and her orgasm making her knees weak.

He pulled her into another passionate kiss before pushing her down to her knees. “Take my shorts down and kiss my cock,” he said in a soft but demanding voice.

Maddi pulled his shorts down to his ankles before taking down his boxers. Once again, his beautiful, big cock pointed at her nose. She lightly wrapped the fingers of one hand around his thick rod before leaning forward and kissing the tip.

“Good girl,” he whispered. “Now, put it in your mouth.”

I shouldn’t do this! Madison screamed inside her head while her lips parted and the big penis head pressed into her mouth. But, oh fuck, it feels so good!

Robert put his hand on the back of Maddi’s blonde head, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. “You like it, don’t you, Parker?” he asked rhetorically. “I’ll bet that you’d like to suck my cock all day long.”

All Maddi could do was nod her head up and down as she stroked his pole while she sucked it. After several minutes, she looked up at Robert and asked, “Are you going to cum in my mouth?”

“That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“Yes! Please!” she gasped. “I want to taste you.”

Holding her head, Robert fucked her mouth for several more minutes before blasting it full of his semen. The head of his cock seemed to expand before shooting five strong blasts into her mouth. When he looked down, Maddi seemed to be shaking. He watched as she swallowed and grinned. “You liked it, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” she whispered. “I loved it. Can we do it again?”

“You can have all that you want, but first, we’re going to rest a little.” Robert stretched out on the lounge chair, his semi-hard dick reclining on his leg.

Staring at his cock, Madison stood and asked, “How long do we rest?”

I rest,” he told her. “Take off that bikini bottom and come stand beside me.”

It was as if Maddi no longer had a brain of her own. She obeyed him without question, standing utterly naked beside him.

Robert put his hand between her legs, pressing a finger inside her wet pussy. As the single digit began to slide erotically in and out, Maddi closed her eyes and groaned. His thumb worked on her hard little nub while his finger discovered her sensitive spot. It took Robert only a few minutes to get her off a second time, causing her knees to go weak again.

“Straddle me,” he demanded when she opened her eyes.

Maddi looked down to see his cock was standing at attention, ready to penetrate her. She looked back at Robert with a questioning look.

“Do it!” he ordered. “It’s time for us to fuck.”

“But I’ve never…” she stared to protest.

“Then it’s time you did. Put your sweet, hot pussy down on my cock.”

As Maddi moved into position, her emotions were in turmoil. What the hell was she doing? She had a boyfriend, for fuck’s sake. Dennis should be the one popping her cherry! But there was no turning back. Her own need was too great to be denied.

Maddi lowered herself until she could feel his cock pushing through her tender, pink folds, opening her as she’d only ever imagined. She closed her eyes and felt the big tip move inside her, gliding through her juices. Her eyes flew open wide as she felt a quick stab of pain. Then seconds later, it subsided. When she had taken his entire thick unit inside her pussy, she looked at Robert with a dreamy expression on her face.

“You like it, don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes!” she gasped. “Yes!” and she started to move back and forth, her body responding as if this was what it was meant to do. She leaned forward, holding herself up by putting her hands on Robert’s chest. “Fuck! This is so good!” she cried out, her pelvis moving faster and faster.

To Robert’s pleasure, Maddi sat up straight, holding her breasts in her hands while she continued rocking back and forth on his cock.

“Oh, Robert!” she gushed. “I’m cumming again!” she cried out as she had her third orgasm of the day and collapsed on his chest. Panting, she managed to say, “That was fantastic.”

He used his boxers to wipe the evidence of her lost innocence off of his junk, gave her bottom a little smack, and promised he’d be back the next day.

True to his word, he came back every day for the remainder of the week. They met in Madison’s backyard and had sex most of the day. She lost track of how many orgasms she had, but she learned to love sucking and fucking.

The following Monday, when all of the parents left home for work, Robert again climbed the fence and found Maddi waiting for him. He found her masturbating naked on the lounger.

“It looks like you are getting ready for me.”

“I am,” she said, looking up and smiling eagerly. “What are you going to teach me this week?”

Robert sat down beside her, holding out his hand. “Do you know what these are?”

“They’re butt plugs,” she answered with a shy smile. “I’ve never used one, though.”

Leaning over to kiss her, Robert said, “You’ll use them this week and learn the joy of anal sex.”

“I guess you know by now that I’ll do anything you say,” she cooed. “I should be ashamed, but I’m not.”

Robert raised his eyebrows. “Anything?”

Maddi giggled and nodded. She initially wondered why he had brought multiple butt plugs when she only had one butt. It didn’t take long for her to understand, as he worked them into her ass one by one, that each was a little bigger than the previous one. Once she could handle the largest of the bunch, he started giving her the real deal. By Friday, she was an expert at anal sex.

Maddi discovered that she absolutely loved having a butt plug in her ass while Robert hammered his magnificent cock in her pussy. She also learned that her anal orgasms were longer and more potent than vaginal ones.

By the third week, the outdoor temps were sweltering, so they moved into Maddi’s bedroom. There she felt free to be vocally appreciative of Robert’s talents. Since she had proven herself to be quite skilled at making him cum in any one of her delightful holes, he took things up a notch, demonstrating the proper way to give a tit-fuck. Maddi found she enjoyed it most when her head was hanging off the bed as Robert’s balls washed back and forth over her face. Maybe that made her a dirty little girl, but she didn’t care.

The fourth week was simply heaven for Maddi. She had learned all that Robert could teach her, and now they just enjoyed each other sexually every minute they were together, for hours on end.

In that time, Maddi found that she thoroughly enjoyed giving oral. She found it even more enjoyable when her juices coated his shaft. They had sex in the pool, on her bed, in the grass, and on lawn furniture. They even made use of her kitchen! One day Robert took her for a drive in his car. She sucked him off while he drove and then got in the back seat and fucked him before they went home.

On Friday of their fourth week together, Robert hopped the fence at the usual time. Madison was waiting for him, wearing only a light robe, which she opened to show him she was naked when he approached.

“Listen to me, Parker,” he told her as he put his arms around her. “I’m leaving town tomorrow, and I won’t be back until Thanksgiving break. I’m going to Italy to study architectural design before I go back to school. This is the last time we’ll be together.”

Maddi’s eyes instantly filled with tears. “How can I go on without you, Robert? We’ve been together every day for a month. My body needs you.”

“I brought you a little gift,” he said as he handed her a box.

“I don’t want a gift,” she said firmly. “I want your cock. I need you to fuck me like the shameless slut you’ve made me. What am I going to do without you taking care of me every day?”

“This will help,” he said, holding out a package.

Maddi hesitated but took the box. She opened it to find a pink Rabbit vibrator. “This is what I get rather than your beautiful cock?”

Smiling, Robert told her, “It will do everything that I can do for you. You’ll be able to get yourself off as many times as you want during the day. That little jewel never has to rest. It will fuck your sweet pussy as many times as you want it.”

Holding it in her hand, Maddi pressed some of the buttons to discover all of the things her Rabbit could do. Looking up at him, she said, “I’ll name it Robert and call out your name when I cum.”

He lifted her chin to give her a soft, sweet kiss. “When your boyfriend gets home from camp, you should stop playing games and fuck him. You have a body built for sex, Maddi. Your tits are nothing short of perfect, and your ass was built to fuck. As long as you’re on the pill, there’s no reason not to fuck him blind.”

“I’ll do that,” Maddi said as she slowly dropped to her knees. “But first, I’m going to take care of my best friend, one last time,” she said as she sucked his cock into her mouth.

 

The following day, as Robert left town on his way to Italy, Dennis arrived home from baseball camp and called Maddi immediately.

“Hi, baby,” Dennis said tenderly. “I can’t wait to see you.”

“Why don’t we go out for dinner, and you can tell me all about what happened at camp,” she offered.

“I’ll pick you up at 6:30,” he gushed.

They went to their favorite pizza place, where Dennis told her all about the camp and the things he had experienced. He was thoroughly excited about what had happened and even more enthused about his prospects for the future.

Madison tried her best to look interested but was preoccupied about what would happen once they left the restaurant. By 8:00, Dennis seemed to run out of things to say, finally. Once they were in his car, Maddi suggested that they go to their favorite parking spot, hinting that she had something for him.

Arriving at their special place, they both checked to see there were no other cars in sight. Maddi took off her seat belt, turning to face Dennis.

“I’ve done a lot of thinking while you were away. It’s become obvious to me that you deserve a girlfriend that doesn’t play games with you.” She started unbuttoning her shirt. “I made you wait forever before I let you touch my breasts. I made you wait even longer before you touched my bare skin.” She tossed her shirt toward the back seat, followed by her bra. “From now on, Dennis, these are yours,” she said as she cupped both of her beautiful, round breasts.

“I’ve denied you long enough,” she said as she reached over and unbuckled his belt. Maddi pulled his jeans and boxers down to his knees, exposing his already stiff shaft. “I gave you hand jobs when I should have been giving you blow jobs,” she told him as she leaned forward, taking his entire cock into her mouth.

A minute later, Dennis groaned loudly, “Holy fuck!”

Maddi looked up with a smile. “You like what I’m doing?” she asked before going back down on him. Maddi didn’t stop until Dennis had filled her mouth with his semen.

“Was that good?” she asked as she sat up.

“It was incredible!”

“I’m not finished,” she announced as she took off her shorts and panties. She sat on her knees, totally naked, his eyes glued to her body. “I convinced my mother to put me on the pill a couple of months ago so that I wouldn’t get knocked up.”

She smiled at the hopeful expression on his face.

“I know that you love me,” she continued as she moved to sit in her seat. “And I know that I love you. I think we’re going to be together for a long time. What I’m trying to say is that what I have is yours, my love. Take what you want whenever you want it. I give myself to you.”

Dennis leaned over to kiss the girl of his dreams. Their hot, passionate kiss seemed to last forever until Maddi moved his hand between her legs. She opened them for him and pushed his hand onto her hot, drooling pussy. “Yes!” she moaned as he pushed his finger into her for the first time.

Five minutes later, she pushed Dennis back into his seat and climbed on top of him. She dropped down until the head of his stiff cock was just inside her opening. “This is what you want, isn’t it, baby?”

He grabbed the cheeks of her ass, pulling her down. “Fuck yes!” he groaned.

As Maddi began to move, she put her mouth beside his ear. “I’m going to fuck you every day if that’s what you want. I plan to suck your cock and swallow your spunk. When I’m on my period, you can fuck my ass.”

That’s all Dennis needed to hear to push him right over the edge. He pumped his cock into her pussy and filled her with his cum.

But Maddi didn’t stop moving. “I’m going to make you so happy you’ll never consider looking at another girl,” she said with a grin.

It didn’t take long for Dennis to start getting hard again. Maddi began moving faster and wondered if Robert would be proud of her. And, although she loved Dennis, as she continued to grind away on his cock, she couldn’t help daydreaming about what would happen when Robert came home for Thanksgiving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments