Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teen Slut And The Gas Man

"The gas man gets a nice surprise when he comes to read the meter"

67
29 Comments 29
25.3k Views 25.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Ever since my encounter with an older man, Paul, and the sexual exploits he introduced me to, my sex drive had become insatiable. I suddenly found myself with an unrelenting desire to flash my body in public. It was shortly after my seventeenth birthday that I started exposing myself to dirty old men looking for a bit of action.

It was an unbearably hot day in August when I began exploring my exhibitionist side. I left my house wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a bra. Walking down the street, I got lots of attention, especially from old men. At my local park, I walked over to the benches known as “the leering den for dirty old men”. It was called this because it’s where all the old men sit during hot days to ogle the scantily-clad women as they venture past.

There was about fifteen older men, all in their fifties and sixties, sat on the benches amongst the trees. Some had beards and wore glasses. Some wore grubby string vests and open-toed sandals. They all had big bellies and hairy bodies. One was all unshaven and dishevelled and wore nothing but a pair of tight shorts, his bald head glistening with sweat.

I whipped off my bra and panties and started doing naked exercises in front of all the old men sitting on the benches. I saw their mouths gape open and their eyes bulge as I stretched my leg over my head to loosen my hamstrings and give them a nice cunt flash. Then I jumped on the spot to warm up, making my titties bounce up and down. I turned my back to them and bent down to touch my toes, giving them an eyeful of my exposed slit and asshole. It went on for a few minutes and the thrill it gave me was quite sensational. The old men just sat there with an avid leer on their faces and their hands in their pants fiddling with their cocks.

My flashing fetish continued for a good few months. But after a while, I decided to be more inconspicuous in my efforts to show off my body to strangers. I was growing hornier by the day and wanted a flashing encounter to lead to a good fuck. I thought a more secretive, one-on-one encounter would be the way to go about it.

I would single out an individual, almost always an older male. Then I would pick a place where it was almost impossible for him to do anything but watch me while I exposed myself. Like when the handyman came to cut the grass, I would stand naked in front of the window. He would stop and look but was afraid to say anything for fear of being accused of seducing a teenage girl.

I got an immense thrill from the power I had in a situation like that. Then I got a chance to really carry out my fantasy, up close and personal.

A man from the gas company came to the door to read the gas meter, which was located in the basement. My mum and dad had just left for work and the rules were no strangers allowed in the house when they were at work.

But for me, this was a day for breaking rules. I let the gas man, a nice-looking man in his forties with a thin body and bald head, into the house and showed him to the basement. I noticed the way he looked at me because I was still dressed in my silk pyjamas with just panties on underneath. The man went downstairs and started writing down the numbers from the meter.

I stood over by the washing machine and, with the man’s back to me, slipped out of my pyjamas and placed them in the washer. About that time, the man turned and saw me standing only in a pair of little pink panties. I tingled intensely all over when I saw the startled look on his face.

"Is your mother home?" he asked.

"No, she's at work," I said, wringing my hands innocently in front of me as he asked the question.

"Is there anyone else in the house?" he asked me.

"Nope. I'm the lady of the house now!" I exclaimed.

"I see," the man said as he turned to fasten a new seal to the meter. "Aren't you afraid of catching cold, dressed like that?" he asked.

"Nah, I usually go naked in the house when nobody's around," I said.

"What about when someone comes over?" he asked.

"Dunno. Never happened before," I replied, hands wringing.

"If you promise not to tell anyone, anyone at all, you can go naked while I am here. I don't mind," he said.

"You mean you won't tell anybody if I show you my pussy?" I asked, pouring on an unbelievable amount of fake innocence. My hands were now apart, my thumbs hooked in the waistband of the pink cotton panties in preparation to pull them down.

"Of course not. I would never say anything and you can't either. What's your name?" he asked.

"Louise," I said, as I pulled the front part of my panties down below my shaven little mound. The man walked over to me to get a better look. It was obvious now that he had an erection.

"That's a nice little pussy you have there, Louise. Do you show it to the boys?"

"Sometimes," I said, looking him in the eye and then looking down at the bulge in the front of his pants, making it obvious that I knew he had a hard-on. I went ahead and pulled my panties down all the way, kicking them off on to the floor.

"I don't suppose you have ever let them fuck you, have you?" he asked.

"Nah, I'm not that sort of girl," I lied, still looking at his crotch.

The man, noticing my interest, undid his belt. He asked me if I wanted to see his cock, knowing full well that I was going to anyway.

When I nodded, he opened his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He unbuttoned the front of his shirt and let it fall to the sides so that I had a full frontal view. Then he pulled his jockey shorts down, letting them join his pants on the floor.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

I was amazed at the huge erect cock that waved before me. The man began to stroke himself as I looked on. Still standing up, I held my legs apart, opened the lips of my tender pussy to expose the moist pink flesh and massaged my tiny clit. We watched each other masturbate for a minute or so before the man took the lead.

He reached down and took my free hand and placed it beneath his balls. I instinctively began a slow rubbing and squeezing motion with my hand. He placed the other hand on his cock and guided it up and down the shaft as if to show me what to do. My hand would not even close around the circumference of the huge shaft, but I obediently jacked it anyway.

His hands free to explore, he placed one hand over my ass. The hand almost covered it entirely. With his middle finger, he found my anus and pressed ever-so-gently on and off, as if touching a very sensitive button. With the other hand, he found my pussy crack and placed one finger in my fuck hole up to the first knuckle and massaged my clit with his thumb.

Immediately, he could detect the sudden change in my breathing as my breaths shortened and intensified. My action on his cock and balls reflected the feelings that were going through my body.

He stopped the pressing on my asshole long enough to take his middle finger and place it in his mouth and get it wet with saliva. He used the tip of his finger to scoop up the huge drop of pre-cum that had formed on the end of his cock. Then he put his finger down directly over my asshole. This time he pressed steadily with his middle finger while holding my cheeks apart with the other fingers. The lubricated finger entered my quivering rectum in one smooth motion, stopping only when it had buried itself up to the second knuckle. I gasped at the sensation, but then almost instantly began a backward grinding motion, causing the finger to slip in all the way.

I continued to move my ass in response to the fucking finger. The finger in my cunt matched the rhythm and the massaging of my clit caused me to lose control. I found myself in a firm grip on the man's cock caused mostly by the feelings that were overcoming me. I was jacking him off fast and hard when he felt an eruption boiling in his balls. I continued to squeeze them as he ejaculated, sending semen splattering against my tits and stomach.

He muttered, "Atta girl. That's the way. Milk it for me, my little cum slut. Fuck me; you’re a dirty bitch!"

The filthy language turned me on almost as much as the gooey semen that now cascaded down my stomach and covered my shaven mound. But the finger fucking of my ass and cunt left me defenceless against the orgasm that followed. For a moment, I lost consciousness and my legs gave out.

The next thing I knew, the man had removed his finger from my asshole and had sat me up on the washing machine where he was continuing his finger-fucking of my cunt His finger, lubricated by his cum, was now all the way inside me. And I was jerking my hips wildly as he ploughed his finger deep inside my body.

As the man finger-fucked my sloppy cunt, he was jerking himself off. His cock had returned to its full erectness. I reached down with one hand and massaged his balls as I lay sideways across the washer and dryer, still pumping my butt up from the cold steel to hump his finger. He pulled me off the edge of the washer and stood me up. Leading me by the hand, he made his way over to an old chair in the corner.

I climbed on it, kneeled over the back with my butt toward him and opened my slit. He was afforded a complete, unobstructed view of my gaping cunt and ass. He ran his huge prick up and down the moist crack, ploughing through the cum that had dripped down there earlier.

I started to spasm with orgasm again.

As the orgasmic spasms subsided, I felt an immense pressure against the entrance to my cunt. He was pressing his huge organ into me, stretching my cunt with his monster meat! No way would that fit - there just wasn't enough room. But I continued to press backwards and open my legs as much as possible to meet him.

It was beginning to hurt a little and the man sensed this. He backed off a little while maintaining a steady pressure with his cock against my fuck hole and then he pumped his cock half inside me. Within seconds, I felt a fluid gushing inside of me. He was coming again, but this time he was delivering his sperm inside my tight cunt. The warm sensation of the semen splashing inside my hole made me want to pee. I had never felt so full.

But soon, after he had delivered his gooey load inside my tight pussy, he was over by the washing machine putting on his pants.

"Thanks for the fuck, mister!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, any time, babe," he told me, as he climbed the stairs to leave.

After he left, I felt a little ashamed but excited by what had just happened. I had always been the submissive one, doing what the older man had told me. The fact I had done this with a stranger of my own accord, was a different experience for me.

For the time being, though, I had accomplished a personal objective - to take control of an adult male and make him do things he wouldn't normally do. It was the control factor as much as the sex that turned me on. It was not until about a month later that the opportunity once again availed itself, when my mum starting dating a dirty old man.

 

 

Published 
Written by BlondeDynamite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments