Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Babysitter Bondage Threesome.

"A straight teenage babysitter is taught the pleasures of girl-on-girl sex by two younger girls"

99
36 Comments 36
68.9k Views 68.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Change

It was back when I was just nineteen, and needing money to help me pay my way through college. A friend of my Mom asked if I would babysit for her, watching her son, Howard, who was ten, and her daughter, Kay, who had just turned sixteen. It sounded easy money, especially as I was told the boy went to bed around 9 pm and was no trouble at all.

I wondered why the older girl could not take responsibility, but it seemed she was not yet at the stage where she could be left in charge. Not a problem, it just meant more money for me. How hard would it be, keeping a sixteen-year-old occupied for a few hours? I took along a few magazines to keep her quiet, and some music I thought she would enjoy.

It was not until I got there that I found she had been allowed to have a school friend to sleep over. Actually, I thought that would make the job even easier.

"Okay, Marie," the Mother told me, "we should be back about 11.30, maybe nearer midnight, but no later. Help yourself to drinks or biscuits."

"Thanks, Mrs. Knight, don't worry, everything will be fine," I assured her, as her husband honked the car horn impatiently.

The boy, Howard, was no trouble at all, he sat happily watching a film on DVD until just after nine. I let him stay up the extra ten minutes to watch the film to the end. The girls had been upstairs in Kay's room until Howard went up to bed. Then Kay came down with her friend, Lisa in tow, both already in their short nighties.

"Marie, we're bored," Kay told me, "play a game with us, please?"

"What do you want to play, darling?" I asked, "a board game? Card game? Whatever you want."

The two girls put their heads together, whispering and giggling, then Kay turned to me.

 "I have a game upstairs that we can play, will you come upstairs with us?" she asked, "Howard will be asleep by now, so we won't disturb him."

I saw no reason to say no, so I went upstairs with them, foolishly accepting the request at face value, and not aware of just how devious a sixteen-year-old can be. Kay pointed to the room, stepping back so I could enter first. As I walked through the door, a cord at ankle height made me fall forward straight onto the bed that seemed to have been moved just to catch me as I fell.

Before I could sit up, the two girls were on top of me, holding me down and fastening a leather cuff onto one wrist, restricting my ability to fight them off. With the two of them both concentrating on my one remaining arm, they soon had that cuffed as well. I saw the cuffs were attached to strong cords fastened to the legs of the bed, so my arms were now held firmly, hands wide apart near the top corners of the double bed.

It was only then that I realized we were in her parent's room. With both hands secured, it was easy for the two girls to slip off my shorts and panties, and then pull my legs wide and fix a cuff to each ankle. They lay, one each side of me.

"Kay, what do you think you are doing?" I demanded.

"We asked you, Marie," Kay protested, "you said we could play anything."

I thought back and had to admit that I had said that. Not that it mattered. There was already a nice tingle inside me that wanted this to continue. 

"Okay, you win," I told her, "just make sure you untie me and put things straight before your parents get back."

After all, I thought, what could a couple of kids do to me? Tickle me? look and touch? Maybe I was too innocent, but back when I was 16, I had never seen a naked person, male or female, let alone knew what to do with one if I had one. As for sex with another female, even at nineteen, the idea had never occurred to me.

Actually, that was not quite true. I had enjoyed a few rather erotic dreams and fantasies involving one of my college lecturers, Miss Andrews, and one of my classmates, which had me tied helpless while they enjoyed themselves with my body. In reality, I had enjoyed a few boys, plus the countless nights with my vibrator so I was not exactly a virgin.

The two girls started by unfastening one wrist, and slipping my top off that arm, before fastening it again, then releasing the other wrist, and taking the top off completely. At nineteen, I still had no need of a bra, my tits being very firm and still too small for my liking, although boyfriends who had played with them all seemed to enjoy them as they were.

The removal of my top left me naked for my two young tormentors. With one lying each side of me, they started tracing patterns over my boobs and belly, both fascinated at how my nipples became erect and seeing how kissing, biting and squeezing them made me squirm helplessly.

My initial shock and reluctance at being aroused by females wore off in moments, and I lay enjoying the way they were making me feel. I have to admit to wondering if I would have stopped them if I could have done so. They had me feeling so good, not to mention horny.

 Once I was helpless for them, they both slipped off their nighties. Their boobs were smaller than mine but nicely formed, and I could not help wondering what they tasted like. My larger and more developed ones interested them, but inevitably, the curious girls were drawn to the lightly-furred slit between my wide-open legs.

It was like a magnet, attracting them, slim fingers stroking it, making me wriggle. Kay used both hands to pull open the outer lips, letting them see my clit and the tight pussy. Lisa touched the clit, then rubbed it, the two of them laughing as I squirmed again. Then Lisa slid a slim finger inside my wet slit. She whispered something to Kay.

"Well, try two or three then," Kay told her, "see how many fit."

Lisa, slid her fingers in again, first two, then three, making me moan softly. More whispering between the girls, then Kay leaned over me to open the drawer of the bedside cabinet, coming back with some vibes in her hands. Two of them looked about the size of mine at home, around seven inches but the last was a monster. It looked about twelve inches long. thick and ridged.

They must have decided that was too big, because they each took a normal sized one, turning them on and then exploring my body with them. They felt good almost everywhere, nipples especially reacting to them, but obviously, this was just the warm-up. They soon returned to between my legs, sliding one vibe into my wet pussy, and watching as the outer lips closed around it as it slid into me.

I was moaning softly and they started pumping it in and out. With legs wide apart, they noticed my clit, fully erect, and tried a vibrator on it, laughing as I squirmed wildly, bucking helplessly as they rubbed the clit faster until I came, trying to muffle my screams. They took the vibes out as I lay twitching until the intensity eased. Then they saw the come-juice seeping out. Some whispering between them, until Lisa nodded.

"Okay, you go first, and I will see if she can make me come," she declared, "but then I get to taste her."

She squatted over my face, shaved pussy in front of me. The pussy was lowered so I could reach with my mouth while Kay started eating me, enjoying the come-juice, and teasing the clit with tongue and fingers. After a climax, I was always so sensitive, so I knew she would make me come very easily.

I was not too sure what I needed to do to Lisa, but I recalled how one of my boyfriends had made me come using his mouth and tongue. Lisa was leaning heavily on me as I started licking her, teasing her slit, and then flicking her clit. I soon got her so worked up, and her hands grabbed my tits, squeezing the nipples between her fingers.

I worked on Lisa, wishing I could grab those sexy little tits, and then she was coming, squeals of surprise and pleasure as I tongued her until she almost collapsed on me, tight pussy leaking her come onto my chin and neck. She lay on me, nuzzling my neck and nibbling until I started squirming wildly as Kay made me come for her.

"My turn now," Lisa whispered in my ear, "I want to taste you."

"No, Lisa, not yet," I squealed, "You have to give me time..."

My words ended before I could tell her I needed time to come down from a climax, otherwise, I was too sensitive, and could hardly bear to be touched. By then she was between my legs enjoying the taste of me, fingers rubbing hard and I was already coming for her, even before Kay started rubbing my clit, so the climax just went on and on.

I was bucking helplessly, pulling against the cords holding me, but uselessly and I came again and again for her until she stopped, smiling happily. I was trembling, breathing heavily as I came down from that incredible high. They lay either side of me, teasing, the slightest touch of their fingers making me flinch and squirm, which they found wonderful fun.

After a while of seeing who could make Marie squeal the loudest, Kay went to the bedside cabinet again, taking out a strap-on. God alone knows how she had learned to use one, but she fastened it on easily, grunting a little as her end of the vibe slid into her tight pussy. Lisa was holding a watch in her hand.

"What are you doing now?" I asked, "don't you think you have made me come enough?"

The two girls laughed, shaking their heads.

"This game is to see who can bang you the longest," she informed me, "the winner gets to eat you again."

"No, Kay, you wouldn't," I pleaded, hoping she would ignore me. 

Then the vibe was on and sliding into my soaking slit as Lisa called, "Now." No matter how much I wriggled and pulled, there was no way of stopping her "banging" me, as she so cutely put it, and I gave myself up to the enjoyment of her ravishing me, feeling the fake cock fill me with every thrust of those slim sexy hips, and watching her fighting against coming herself.

With me already so sensitive after so many climaxes, it was inevitable that I should come first, screaming and feeling Lisa's sweet mouth on mine to muffle the sound. Kay tried to carry on but she was so tight, so it was only a few seconds more before she came herself.

"Three minutes, twenty-five," Lisa announced, "my turn now."

Thankfully, it took a while for the still-trembling Kay to get out of the device, and for Lisa to get it on properly, which gave me time to recover a little from the last climax. Kay called out and Lisa slid into me, banging hard, not realizing that it would hit her just as hard, and she was not used to a strap-on, or even vibes I suspected.

I lay happily being vibe-fucked and letting myself come while watching the girl struggling but losing the fight, collapsing on me while the vibe carried on deep in her tight pussy, forcing a second climax from her as she lay helpless. Kay came to her rescue, turning the vibe off and unstrapping her.

Lisa lay arms and legs wide, still twitching. Kay grinned wickedly, then pulled Lisa's wrists down to her hips, and buried her head between the helpless girl's outspread legs, teasing and tonguing her. Lisa tried to resist, squirming and wriggling, but Kay had a good hold on her wrists, and there was no way Lisa could prevent Kay from making her come again.

When she was released, Lisa crawled up to lie beside me, as Kay went between my wide-open legs.

"Now for you, sexy babysitter. I will show you I am not a baby," she said, smiling that wicked grin.

She bent to her task, expertly teasing and nibbling, making me squirm, then licking and probing while slim strong fingers tormented my clit, I was slightly distracted by Lisa kissing me deeply, tongue teasing my tongue and fingers squeezing my nipples, but Kay still made me come so hard for her, then tortured me by stopping, only to restart seconds later and make me come a second time for her in the space of under a minute.

The girl was good, I had to admit that. Just then we heard noises from downstairs. Kay looked at the bedroom clock.

"Shit, after eleven," she muttered, "Lisa, come on, quick."

Kay slid a vibe deep into my slit, turning on on high. Then the two girls ran out and into Kay's room leaving me still tied helpless, vibe buzzing away and making me wriggle as much as I could. I lay there, hearing my name being called, then footsteps on the stairs, trying to think how I was going to explain this to the parents. The door opened, and Mrs. Knight stood there, looking down at me.

"Richard," she called, "in here."

Her husband came in, seeing me tied spread wide and squirming helplessly.

"She did it again," he said to his wife, "no wonder we can never get babysitters."

"True," his wife agreed,  as she slid the vibe in and out of me fast, watching with fascination as I came, then taking the vibe out stroking along my soaking slit, "but it does give us something to look forward to when we get home."

"There is that," he admitted, starting to undo his shirt."

His wife had already unzipped her dress, letting it fall and leaving her in a very sexy black bra and briefs set with black stockings adding to the eroticism. She bent to taste me, making me determined to start exploring my bi side much more deeply, then teased me gently with a finger. I was so sensitive already, and I thrust up against her hand as she teased me.

"Hmm, nicely warmed up," she announced, "I think we will have fun with you, Marie."

Her husband moved into view, his cock standing proudly erect. He unclipped her bra, then she slipped off her briefs. He set himself between my wide-open legs, hands gripping my hips, as his sexy wife squatted over my face. As his cock nudged the entrance to my well-used slit, and she lowered herself to me, I thought that she was probably right.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments