Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughters Friend, Part 6

"The European Anniversary Trip Continues."

16
2 Comments 2
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

After exploring all Spain had to offer, we took the plane a short distance to the coast of France. Now the three of us are currently on a train from the coast to the city of love, Paris. The French countryside is absolutely breathtaking. The train ride takes me back to when I was a young man and backpacked through numerous small French villages. It was on that trip that I rediscovered my love for croissants. The train ride was only going to last a few hours, but I desperately wished it would last a little while longer.

Our little trio had our own section of the car. I love these types of trains. Privacy and good conversation. Alex was taking a nap on my shoulder while Claire and I played blackjack. Claire’s mother was a card shark and it’s safe to say she inherited her mother’s skills. We’d only been on the train for an hour, but she already won $100 off me! Getting hustled by your kid is not an experience I wish on any parent.

“Your mother would be so proud.”

“Ha. She take money from you too?”

“Among other things. She always played to win.”

“Smart woman.”

“Very.”

Claire gathered the cards and skillfully shuffled them with one hand. Showoff, also like her mother.

“Think I’m good enough to take on some local chumps?”

“Only one way to find out. We’ll work together. I’ll spot them, and you take em to town!”

“Deal!”

I shook hands with my devilish partner in crime.

“You two… are ridiculous.”

Alex slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. She let out a boisterous moan.  

“Afternoon, sleepyhead. You heard our plan?”

“I did. I just want to say I do not approve, but I would like a share of the spoils of war.”

“Smart woman,” Claire said with a smirk.

“Very.”

Alex looked out the window.

“Are we almost there?”

“Not really.”

“Okay.”

“I can’t wait to see Paris you guys. Is it as beautiful as advertised?”

“Indeed. It’s a special city. I hope you get to see that.”

“What’s the Eiffel tower like?”

“Awesome. Long lines, but worth it.”

“Sweet. Can’t wait!”

Claire played with the cards in her hands. Alex began to stretch. Her small white tank top left little to the imagination. Her breasts seemed ready to burst out of that shirt. Taking Alex out of California might have been the best thing for her. She seems more mature out here. More well-rounded, in a sense. Definitely looks more mature.

“Babe?”

“Yes, my dear?”

Alex zeroed in on my crotch.

“Really?”

“Yes, really. Claire do you mind?”

“Nope. I’ll go explore the train. Enjoy.”

Claire left the car and closed the door behind her. Alex got right to work and unbuttoned my jeans.

“Were you dreaming about my dick young lady?”

“I was, actually. Is that weird?”

“Yes.”

“Well if being weird means I get to taste your yummy semen, then I’ll choose being weird every single time.”

Alex bent down and put her face directly in front of my penis.

“Hey. You didn’t take a shower before we left Spain, did you?”

“Nope. Why?”

“The odor from your cock is making me light headed. It’s incredible.”

Alex wrapped her dainty fingers around my shaft and put her full lips on the head of my cock. Her tongue circled the tip.

“Fuck…”

Alex sat up and spit on my cock. She jerked me a little then went back to sucking. I thought looking out the window at the majestic country would help me last longer, but it didn’t. Alex was going to town and I was doing my best not to explode in her mouth too soon.

“Mmm your dick is twitching. Do you want to cum?”

“I do. This feels amazing.”

“Well too bad. I want to enjoy this some more. Hold out for a little longer, k?”

“You telling me what to do now?”

“Yes, I am. When we get to the hotel, you can punish me till your hearts content. For now, I’m in control and I want to enjoy sucking this beautiful black cock.”

“Well damn.”

I went back to staring out the window. I probably should’ve been watching to see if people were walking by, but I didn’t really care. Its France. If someone sees us, it won’t be the end of the world.

Alex was making a lot of noise. I pushed her head all the way to the base of my cock and held it there. The sound she makes when she gags is electrifying. It always gets me going. I took a handful of her hair and moved her head up and down on my cock. Doing that usually sends her into overdrive.

I let her up for air after a few minutes and her eyes widened while she tugged at my cock.

“Fuck my face some more. Fuck! I love that.”

I grabbed Alex’s face and vigorously rammed my cock into her gaping mouth. Her tongue was out, and she was getting my pants wetter than the ocean, but neither of us really cared.

Give the girl credit, she can get skull fucked and still have the energy to suck the cum out of my cock. She deserves a medal.

After a few more minutes I couldn’t hold back anymore and let out a warm load of cum into her mouth.  Alex let some of it fall onto her shirt and the seat. If it was possible, she’d have my load on her face all day. What a bad girl.

“How was that?”

Alex was using her phone as a mirror to fix her hair and make-up. She had tears running down her face. The sign of a job well done.

“Lovely. Thank you for lunch. How do I look?”

“Like you just sucked a long dick and loved every second of it.”

“Perfect. That’s what I’m going for.”

Alex straddled me, and we stared lovingly into each other’s eyes. Whenever I look at this girl, I see my future. She is so damn special.

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

Without thinking, I reached up Alex’s shirt to take off her bra. There is just something about this girl. I’m drawn to her. She could be wearing raggedy clothes, hair a mess and no makeup and I’d want to take her. My desire to please her is everlasting.

I wanted more, but I knew we shouldn’t risk it.

“Should I text Claire and let her know it’s safe to come back?”

“Yeah. If she’s playing cards, remind her we want some of the winnings.”

 

Entering Paris, I knew this part of the trip would be unique. The girls knew that as well. We were all in such a cheerful mood when we got off the train. We made our way to the hotel, dropped off our bags, then immediately hit the Paris streets.

Love was in the air. I could sense it. Alex clung to me like a magnet. We snuck kisses every few seconds. She and I would definitely be visiting Paris again. Alone.

“Are we close to the Eiffel tower, Dad?”

“Maybe. I’m sure if we walk towards the heart of the city, we’ll see it at some point.”

It didn’t take us long to find it.  The top of the Eiffel Tower is an unreal view. You can see pretty much the entire city from every direction. The streets seem to go on forever. Me and my trusty polaroid were snapping pics from every angle.

“It’s so windy up here. Reminds me of that time last spring when we were driving on the pacific coast highway and pulled over to fuck. Remember?”

“Alex! Jesus we’re in public. Please don’t answer that Dad.”

“How could I forget?” I leaned down to Alex. “I filled your ass with so much cum that day.”

“I thought I was going to pass out from how hard you fucked me. You’re so good to me, Mr. Kane.”

Claire walked away. She was dying of embarrassment.

We found her a few minutes later. It was time to take loads of photos to show our family and friends. I had the extremely important job of taking a picture of the girls that would go up on Instagram. Oh, the pressure! They still weren’t feeling the polaroid though. At this point I don’t know what it’s going to take.

After the Eiffel Tower we walked to a local café to rest and people watch. We’d hit the ground running in Paris, so naturally we needed a break

“This city is so alive. Don’t you think so Claire?

“Yeah like, I love it. Seriously. Why haven’t we come here sooner, Dad?”

I shrugged my shoulders.

“Not sure, but we can come back as many times as you girls want. Promise.”

“Awe isn’t he the best, Alex?”

“The best.”

The girls got up and gave me a warm embrace. I am so blessed to have them in my life.

“Oh, Alex. Don’t make any plans tonight. You and I are going to dinner.”

“We are?”

“Yes. Can’t tell you where.”

“Ooo la la. Stepping your game up, old man.”

“Hush Claire. Don’t be jealous.”

“Pfft.”

“Okay baby. I’m already excited.”

“Good. I have something for you to wear back at the hotel.”

“Is it nice?”

“It’s perfect.”

 

Paris at night is a sight to behold. The city illuminated by millions of little lights, along with tourists and citizens mixed together exploring the city, is a wonderous thing.

Alex and I were in a taxi on our way to dinner. She looked radiant. No, breathtaking. Before we left home, I ordered a long, emerald colored dress from one of the online shops she’s always browsing on her computer. When I showed it to her at the hotel, she was speechless. She loved it as soon as she saw it. I also surprised her with a diamond necklace and matching earrings. Not only did she look quite stunning, she looked way out of my league.

“What an alluring city.”

“It’s really something, isn’t it?”

“Yes. It would be better if I knew where we were going.”

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Alex gave me a quizzical look.

“Sorry babe. No hints. Just enjoy the ride for now.”

“Alright…”

Alex interlocked her hand with mine.

A few minutes later, Alex perked up in her seat. She looked at me then looked up at the Eiffel Tower coming into view.

“Are we going to dinner at the Eiffel tower?!”

“We sure are.”

“Wow! I had no idea there was even a restaurant inside.”

“Not many do.”

The taxi pulled up to the base of the tower and Alex and I took the lift up to 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant. When we got off the lift, Alex looked around the restaurant.

“Is it open?”

“Yes.”

“Then where is everyone?”

A slender waiter came around the corner to greet us.

“Mr. Kane? Welcome to 58 Tour Eiffel. Follow me please.”

“Why are we the only ones here, babe?”

“Because I bought out entire restaurant. Just for us.”

Alex’s mouth dropped. She wasn’t expecting that.

The waiter led us to a corner table overlooking Paris in all of its magnificent glory.

“Oh my god. This is amazing.”

We were handed our menu’s then left alone.

“I can’t believe you did this. How did you do this?”

“I called the restaurant and explained I wanted to do something unforgettable for the number one woman in my life. Once I told them money was no option, they were more than willing to accommodate.”

“Wow. You did all of this, for me?”

“I would do anything for you. Happy Anniversary.”

Dinner was incredible. Having the restaurant to ourselves allowed us to talk freely and openly and be ourselves. A few staff members were around but we paid them no mind really. We were invested in each other, and really good wine. The wine in France is exceptional.

“You look so beautiful tonight.”

“Thank you. You’re making me blush. I love this dress. And the jewelry. I feel like a princess.”

“You’re my princess.”

“Forever and ever.”

“Let’s make a toast.”

Alex raised her glass.

“And what are we toasting to?”

“An amazing night. But more importantly, to us. This past year has been wonderful. Words don’t do it justice. You make me the happiest man on earth. To the future. I hope to celebrate many more anniversaries with you.”

“Ditto my love. To the future.”

We clicked glasses and drank.

“The future…”

“Why do you say it like that?”

“We don’t really talk about the future do we ?”

“No, I guess we don’t. We probably should.”

“You wanna start?”

“Nope. The floor is yours, my love.”

“Knew you’d say that. Well I’ll start with the big one. Marriage. Do you want to get married again?”

“I do.”

“Good. Here’s another one. Kids?”

“I think I could handle one more. Has to be a boy, though.”

“I’ll do my best.” Alex said sarcastically. “Claire mentioned she wanted a little brother to boss around.”

“Of course she did.”

“A boy would be nice, but I don’t think I’m ready for kids now. Maybe we can talk about that once I finish school. And speaking of school I want to pursue photography full time.”

“That’s great!”

“Yeah. When we were in Spain all I wanted to do was take pictures of everything I saw. Like you with the writing, capturing moments makes me whole.”

“I’m so glad to hear you say that Alex. You’ll be a great photographer.”

“Thanks. Wow, that was pretty easy.”

“Your surprised? We’re always on the same page with everything. I know my girl.”

“Yes, you do.  Dessert?”

“Sure. I was thinking after that we could go for a walk. It’s a sublime evening.”

“I would love that. Can we stop back at the hotel before we go back out? These heels were not made for walking.”


The ride back to the hotel was quick. It might have been longer, but I wouldn’t know. Alex and I made out the entire way. She was on me as soon as we got into the taxi. Alex hiked her dress up and straddled me as we kissed the night away. I caught the driver looking back at us with envy in his eyes. He must not be used to seeing a red head with a fat ass, wearing a lace thong, grinding on a man’s crotch. Sorry pal, but she’s all mine.

“You took her to the Eiffel tower restaurant and bought out the entire place for the two of you?! God, I need a boyfriend. Nah fuck that I need a sugar daddy.”

“Don’t hate the player hate the game, kid.”

Claire was noticeably jealous of Alex, but it was all in good spirits. We didn’t stay at the hotel long. Alex took off her dress and switched to running gear with leggings. I opted for just about the same.

“We’ll be back later. Don’t wait up.”

“Oh, I won’t. If you two get arrested for public indecency I am not bailing you out.”

“You’d let your father and best friend rot in a French jail? Wow, I thought you loved us.”

“Get out of here! Gosh.”

We had no real destination. We just wanted to walk and talk, and fuck. What’s better than fucking your hot twenty year old girlfriend in a foreign country under the stars? Nothing, I tell you. Absolutely nothing.

We walked a good while and came across a spot near the river. Alex was up against the railing and I had my arms wrapped around her waist.

“What a night.”

“Indeed.”

“Can we move here, baby?” Alex said softly.

“Okay.”

“I’m serious.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Maybe in a few years. Or maybe we’ll just get a place here and come every few months.”

“That’d be nice.”

I moved Alex’s hair and placed soft kisses on her neck. I pulled her ass closer to my crotch.

“Your touch feels wonderful out here, Anthony.”

“Paris is special.”

“It is.”

I kissed Alex on the cheek, and we looked up at the night sky. Lovers of all ages and genders passed by us. To them, we were just another couple in love.

“I think…I’m tipsy.”

“Drunk Alex coming back out to play tonight?”

“No! You won’t be seeing her for a very long time. I think sweet, frisky, emotional Alex will be making an appearance tonight.”

“Oh, that’s one of my favorite versions of you.”

“I’m a crazy bitch. You can say it.”

“Don’t have to. You said it for me.”

Alex grabbed my cock through my shorts. She had a vice grip on my balls. It was hot.

“Careful mister. It is our anniversary, but I will cut your dick off.”

“Is that a promise?”

I turned Alex around and kissed her plump lips.

“I want you.”

“I’m yours.”

I looked around.

“Over there. That alley. Let’s go.”

“Back alley sex late at night on my anniversary? Wow, you really do love me.”

“Only the best back alleys for my girl. Are you wearing a bra?”

“Nope.”

“Panties?”

“Of course not.”

I reached into Alex’s leggings to make sure.

“Damn. You are truly, heaven sent.”

We walked over to the alley. It was dark and none of the apartments above us had lights on. I lifted Alex in the air and tore at her leggings. I dropped my shorts and without a second thought rammed my cock into her.

“You gonna fuck me Daddy?”

“I’m going to fuck you so damn hard. I would’ve taken you in that restaurant if I could’ve.”

“You’re such a naughty man. I love it.”

“You’re way naughtier than I am.”

“You corrupted me. There’s no going back for either of us.”

I slid my cock deep inside Alex. Her cunt was soaking wet. She wrapped her long legs around my waist.

“I can’t believe…we’re fucking…in Paris.”

I lifted Alex’s shirt and nibbled on her breasts. Her perky pink nipples were hard as steel. Someone’s a horny little slut.

“Bite them!”

I bit down hard and Alex screamed. Her pussy tightened around my dick. I put Alex down and had her face the wall. She stuck out her butt and I plunged my cock into her tight ass.

“Back and forth on my cock. Now.”

Alex slid her ass slowly on my dick. Like a bitch in heat, she grunted and moaned. She’s an anal slut. Whether it’s a finger or my cock, she goes wild for anal.

“How does my dick feel inside your asshole?”

Amazing. I can feel you in my stomach.”

I spanked Alex.

“Again!”

I gave her another hard smack on the ass. She came. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She bit down hard on her lip.

“More, make my ass beat red. I’ve been a bad girl.”

I pulled her hair. She clawed at the wall.

“Oh, have you? What have you done?”

“I lied.”

Another firm spank.

“What did you lie about?”

“I don’t think I can wait until after college to have your child. Get me pregnant!”

I stopped thrusting and held my cock in place.

“I see emotional Alex has arrived.”

“Yes she has. It may be because I’m drunk or you’re just fucking me way too good, but I don’t care. I want to carry your child. I’m ready!”

I have no idea why, maybe I’m weird, but when she said that I felt a sudden urge to bust.

“Fuck!”

I pulled out and pushed Alex to the ground and let my load out on her face.

“I’m sorry babe. I don’t know what happened.”

“It’s fine. It’s totally fine. I never tire of tasting your semen.”

Alex happily sat on the ground playing with the cum in her mouth.

“Please sir, may I have some more?”

Alex, tongue out and hands out like a beggar, attacked my cock once more. She took me down her throat and I felt my legs giving out. I let her have it for a little while longer. I’m a nice guy like that.

“Hey.”

Alex looked up at me with those big brown eyes I adore. What a sight it is to see her with my huge black cock in her tiny mouth.

“When we get back to the hotel, throw out your birth control pills. Let’s have a bay.”

Alex took me out of her mouth.

“Seriously?”

“Yes. I want whatever you want and if you want a kid now, lets’ do it.”

“Oh my god.”

Alex stood up and kissed me.

“So next time we have sex, it’s to make a baby?”

“Guess so.”

“We really aren’t a normal couple, are we?”

“Nowhere near normal.”

“…. I like that.”

“Me too.”

“By the way, you owe me another pair of leggings. Do you have a personal vendetta against leggings or something?”

 

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments