Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dawn and Mike

"Teen couple engages in a threesome with a family member."

14
5 Comments 5
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

All events depicted in this story are entirely true and accurate, or at least as accurate as my memory can reconstruct. With that said, the names of the guilty have been changed for their protection. I sincerely hope that you enjoy this tale.


Some couples get into threesomes or hot-wifing later on in life, after the initial spark has faded and the doldrums of life start to lean in, they begin to look for a way to invigorate their sex lives.

Dawn and I were not that couple.

Our very first threesome came less than a year after we had begun dating.  I'm not going to list our exact ages as of the time of this story, but I will point out that Dawn and I were high school sweethearts who married very young.  The events from "Dawn and the Foreman" were rather far into the future at this point.

When Dawn and I began dating, I honestly could not understand what she saw in me.  At the time, I was a red-haired, freckle-faced, skinny (some might rightly say "scrawny") young man who stood perhaps five feet, nine inches tall and weighed around one hundred forty-five pounds.

At the time, Dawn had also not yet fully grown into her womanly body... but Mother Nature had still been kind to her.  Her thin frame boasted a perky set of C cup boobs, with just enough curve to her ass to turn the head of any guy.  She had yet to begin lightening her hair, so back then, it was a rich, wavy brown that hung past her shoulders.  Those piercing blue eyes have always been there, however... and those beautiful eyes captivated me then as they still do more than twenty-five years later.

Dawn and I both had sisters that were a good bit older than we were.  Her sister lived in a secluded house just two doors down from her and had three very young children that she frequently called upon Dawn to babysit.  My sister had one child, a son - though she had conceived him at a very early age, and as such, he was less than two years younger than me (and coincidentally, was almost the exact same age as Dawn).

My nephew Mike often lived with my family when I was growing up because his mother was a rather unstable young adult - often in and out of jobs, boyfriends, and living situations.  As a result, he and I were quite close as kids, and at the time of this story, Mike was one of my best friends in the world.

Unlike me, however, Mike was an imposing physical specimen.  He did share red hair and a light complexion with me, but the similarities ended there; my "little" nephew dwarfed me physically, standing well over six feet tall and weighing more than two hundred fifty pounds.  As a matter of fact, Mike would later leave his first love of baseball to accept a full ride scholarship to play left tackle in football for a smaller college.

Since Mike and I were thick as thieves, it didn't take long for him and Dawn to meet... and the sparks between them were palpable.  At first, she denied it, but later on, Dawn confessed to me - had she met Mike first, she told me, he may well have been the family member that she ended up with.

But she was with me, and we were happy.  Mike would often join us for various activities; trips to minor league baseball games, movies, days at the park.  Dawn and I were in that early, extremely expressive physical phase of our relationship, and made no effort to keep our hands off one another; Mike, by and large, played the role of a gentleman and ignored our frequent make-out sessions.

However, he could not resist teasing us from time to time, at which point Dawn would often tease back.  Teasing grew into flirting and flirting occasionally toed the line of serious impropriety.  Mike would sometimes joke along the lines that Dawn might need even more action to keep her satisfied, and she would fire right back that she didn't think the both of us could keep up with her.  Somewhere along the way, things got a little out of hand, and the two of them ended up locked in a serious kiss.

That jolted everyone back to reality; after all, one simply does not kiss the serious girlfriend of one's uncle (brother?).  He apologized, she apologized, and for a time, we stopped hanging out together.  I had some serious jealousy issues, and verbally tore into her pretty harshly; I, of course, was worried that he was "better" than me, that I was now going to lose her to him.

Both of them apologized profusely to me.  Dawn didn't mean to hurt me, she had just gotten carried away.  Mike would never break the bro code and try to take my girl.  After all, he and I were family, whereas she was just a hot girl.  So for a while, I only saw either of them alone.

But that didn't last forever.  After the little break, our times together resumed - as did the flirting.  If anything, it got far more racy, even explicit, though everyone seemed content to keep all interactions within the realm of flirtation; the two of them were very careful to avoid any further physical contact.

Until one fateful summer afternoon.

I had gone to visit Dawn at her house, and Mike had tagged along.  Dawn's mother and younger brother were the only ones home, and she informed me that her sister, Tina, was also not home - and would not be back for several hours.

Now, Dawn had a key to Tina's house, which only made sense with the various babysitting roles she filled.  However, she and I had already misused that key a few times; teenagers typically have to stage their sexual trysts in the back seats of cars, on secluded hiking trails, that sort of thing.  Access to an actual house - with actual furniture – and with little risk of being interrupted was the sort of luxury that was more precious than gold.  Dawn made an innuendo to me about her sister's waterbed, and I was sold.

But what could we do about Mike?  I was his ride.  It wasn't like he was in a position to make himself scarce, and it felt rude to ask him to accompany us to another location specifically so that we could fuck while he sat and twiddled his thumbs.

He overheard our hushed conversation and jokingly suggested that he could just come and take part.  However, he quickly allowed that he could actually watch TV or something, that he didn't mind, and would stay out of our way.  It's not like we were difficult to convince, and so, we set off.

On our walk up, Dawn started kissing me, then moved to nibble on my ear.  As Mike walked on ahead, she whispered in my ear.  "What if he did join us?" she asked.  "I mean, he is your nephew... and you two are so close.  You share everything else..." she trailed off as we reached the front porch.

My heart was pounding as we unlocked the door and slipped inside.  Dawn and I had snuck into Tina's house before, but this time felt more taboo, more risky.  I wasn't entirely sure how serious she was with the whispering, but for some reason, it felt like a wholly logical suggestion.  Perhaps it was all of the flirting in the weeks and months before, maybe it was raging hormones, maybe it was stereotypical poor teenage judgment... but I was suddenly quite ready to share my beautiful girlfriend with my nephew.

As Mike moved to sit down on the couch, Dawn answered any questions as to how serious she might be by looking right at me as she took his hand, then suggesting that he come see Tina's waterbed.  Mike glanced at me, and I just smiled, so he stood straight up and followed us to the bedroom.

Once we arrived, it felt like I had stepped into some alternate dimension.  Dawn gazed at me for a long moment with a strange smirk on her face, then turned and wrapped her arms around Mike's neck.  An instant later, they were kissing deeply, passionately.  For some reason, the jealousy I had felt at their first kiss had completely evaporated.  I was nervous, but also very aroused.

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

Dawn turned and kissed me, and I could feel how excited she was.  She then turned back to Mike, and with a hand on his huge chest, prompted him to take a seat at the head of the waterbed.  She looked at me again one more time before climbing onto the bed and crawling up to him on her hands and knees.

This time, when their lips met, I saw her hand drop to his shorts and begin to rub his visible erection.  Rubbing turned to stroking, and he placed one of his massive hands on her breast, kneading it as they continued to kiss.  Soon, he was grabbing his waistband and sliding his shorts and boxers down, revealing his cock.

Mike was well endowed, though not massive.  His cock had a funny little bend to the left that Dawn remarked on as she took the bare organ into her hand.  Mike blushed as if embarrassed, even started to move away a bit, but Dawn squeezed him tightly in her hand, eliciting a moan and stopping him in his tracks.

She gave me one final glance, her blue eyes snapping and dark with lust.  Dawn made a slight "come here" gesture to me with her head before lowering her mouth down and enveloping Mike's cock with it.

Mike groaned and went limp.  His head lolled, his eyes rolled back in his head as Dawn sucked as much of him into her mouth as she could fit.  Soon, she began stroking her lips up and down on his cock, and Mike's big hand moved up to the side of her face.

Any thoughts of jealousy I might have once harbored had completely evaporated.  I loved this girl, loved how much she was into what she was doing.  I loved Mike, and it just seemed so natural, so right that we share this moment.  If you haven't guessed by now, my own cock was as hard as steel at this point - I had unconsciously squeezed it through my own shorts several times as I watched the scene unfold.

I moved up on the bed behind Dawn and slipped her skirt up, revealing the raciest panties that she owned - a leopard print set that had a matching bra (I would later wonder how much of this event she might have planned).  Before I went any further, I reached around and unbuttoned several of her shirt buttons, revealing that pretty bra to Mike.  "He should get to see, don't you think?" I asked in reply to her inquisitive look, which drew a soft moan from her in response.

I then moved back, traced my hand across her tight ass to the crevice between her legs... and was stunned at the radiating heat and warmth.  Dawn enjoyed sex, but that day, she was positively on fire!

I lowered her panties and brought out my own erection.  When I started to rub the head of my cock against her lips, I realized just how incredibly soaked she truly was.  I slipped fully inside with one thrust, and nearly lost it right there as she moaned - I had never felt anything so hot, wet, and inviting in all of my life!

I knew that I wouldn't be able to last for very long.  Not as excited as I was, not as excited as we both were.  This was a rare moment that I wished I had a condom; we had discovered early on that Dawn was allergic to latex, so I always relied on pulling out.  I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to perform well enough given my mental state and arousal level, and the sounds coming from them as she sucked Mike's cock were driving me out of my mind as I stroked in and out of Dawn’s simmering vagina from behind.

Finally, Mike spoke up for the first time.  "Careful," he stated.  "I'm, uh, getting..."

Dawn pulled off of his cock and looked him in the eye.  "Good," she replied in a husky voice.  "Give it to me."

Holy. Shit.

She resumed her sucking, and Mike started breathing really heavily.  Soon, both of his huge hands were on the back of my girlfriend's head, clutching her brown hair as she sucked away.  It wasn't long after that he made a choking noise and went stiff, and when he did, she moaned deeply, soulfully.  Her hot pussy spasmed around my erection - I could literally feel it clutch and release, clutch and release - and her already copious lubrication increased dramatically.  I had all I could take, and no more than three or four strokes into her climax, I pulled out and shot my own cum across her upturned buttocks and onto the small of her back.

I will never in my life forget the sound of that moan as she greedily swallowed his spunk.  It was more than the orgasm triggered by those bursts of semen inside her mouth - it was the wanton need conveyed as that orgasm crashed over her.  It was seeing her as a purely sexual creature, of knowing how much pleasure she was deriving from giving that taboo release.  It was the understanding that she was drawing such sexual satisfaction from someone else, that someone else’s semen was now inside her willing body.

When it was over, Dawn collapsed onto the waterbed, and I fell down on my back beside her.  As we struggled to catch our breath, I chuckled.  “So,” I spoke aloud, “I guess that we’ll take a break and swap sides?”  The wanton look of desire painted all over Dawn’s face told me that she felt this was an outstanding plan.

Mike, however, was surprisingly not on board.  Instead, he began pulling up his shorts as if he were embarrassed.  He muttered an apology and explained that once he had come, it usually took him hours to be ready to go again.  Even though we both entreated him to relax for a bit – and Dawn tried applying kisses and rubbing his chest - it seemed that the moment was lost on Mike, as he insisted on getting dressed. We instead agreed that next time, Mike could be the first to fuck Dawn and that I could simply go after him.

We found a towel, cleaned Dawn up, and left Tina’s house with no one the wiser as to what the three of us had been up to… but with all three of us changed.

 

Epilogue – after that day at Tina’s, all three of us seemed to assume that threesomes would just be something that we did from time to time.  I had conversations with both Dawn and Mike about them, and everyone was very matter of fact and laid back about the subject.  Sadly, though… it was just not meant to be.

A couple of weeks after our threesome, Mike started dating Dawn’s cousin Jenny (who also happened to be one of her best friends).  Dawn loved her cousin, and so would not jeopardize things by promoting anything with Mike.  Mike was a solid guy, and would not dream of cheating on his girlfriend.  Instead, Dawn had to draw whatever satisfaction she could from the illicit knowledge that she was apparently far better at giving head that her cousin (who seemed to wear like a badge of honor how much she disliked sucking dick)… and from fantasizing about what might have been.   

Mike actually ended up dating Jenny for a couple of years, past the point which he left home for college, and he and I grew apart.  Dawn and I married.  Mike moved away after college and then got married himself.  We see him on a rare blue moon to this day, but nobody ever brings this old memory up.  I am quite sure that his wife has no clue, though I swear that once or twice, I have seen a loaded look pass between him and Dawn.     

As for me… a good twenty-five years later, I still revisit that memory from time to time.  That remembered groan as Mike’s semen flooded Dawn’s mouth can still get me over the edge to this day.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by cloakndagger772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments