Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting to know my betrothed

"The best way to know your betrothed."

12
2 Comments 2
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Let me tell you my little story. It’s sort of a love story, well to me it is anyway.

I grew up in a very traditional household. My dad was of the old ways and believed in fate and love and the way to do things shouldn’t be changed.

He had a tailoring business and it flourished. He had taken on a few partners over the years, but only one of them held the same respect for tradition as he did, so they became firm friends.

As part of their friendship, they made a pact. I guess you could say – in fact, you would have to say – I was the main part of that pact.

The pact was this: if each of them would have children of the opposite sex, they would be betrothed. In short, I was destined to marry my husband before I was even born.

Skip a few years, and my father and his friend parted ways on great terms, still vowing to unite again at their children’s wedding (if they had children of the opposite sex).

That always bugged me, what if they didn’t have children of the opposite sex.

Anyway, a few years later, my father's friend told him that his wife had given birth to a healthy baby boy. There was joy, and they met up to secure to the first part of their vow becoming a reality.

Then, I was born six years after that. Dad always said it was second best day of his life (of course, marrying mom was the first). He said he was happy for two reasons. The first is that he was so happy to have a gorgeous bundle of joy, whom he always said that thank God, I looked like my mom. Second, was he would be able to fulfill his vow and betroth me to his friend's son.

All my life, my father never kept it a secret. He would tell me from an early age that I was destined to marry this young man. Every few months, dad would take a picture of me and send it off to his friend and we would get a pic of his son in return.

I watched my betrothed grow from a snotty nosed little kid into a handsome quite ravishing young man. I had fallen in love with him long before I ever met him. Dad would tell me all about him, as I presume he was told all about me.

By the time I had turned seventeen, he was already twenty-three. He had studied to become a structural engineer and worked for a well-off company. Dad said he was already wealthy in his own right and that he would make a perfect husband for me.

I didn’t really care what he did, I had already masturbated over him many times.

Dad said that the day after my eighteenth birthday they will officially announce our engagement, but he would come for a couple of months before so that we could properly get acquatinted.

I waited patiently for the day that my betrothed would arrive, and it was a mere six weeks before my eighteenth birthday that he did.

It was a Sunday morning when a dark, handsome man in his mid-twenties turned up at the door. I was the one to answer the door and we just stood there staring into each other’s eyes. We both recognized each other, and I had to fight my inner instinct to jump into his arms and kiss him.

He smiled at me and I led him indoors by the hand. Dad and mom spoke to him and all I could think about was how handsome he was and imagined how big his cock was. I was salivating and had to leave the room to relieve myself.

When I came back down it was time for supper and mom and dad made me sit next to him. It was a bit awkward, but soon we were talking like we were old friends. There were so many questions I wanted to ask him, but couldn’t in front of my parents.

I finally got him alone when dad went to his office and mom went to do the dishes. He pulled me close and kissed me. It was soft and gentle at first and then it was wild and passionate. I held him close, feeling his strong muscled body. His hands roamed my back and then slid down over my ass. I felt him lift me up by my ass, holding me even closer. I was lost in the passion of kissing him that I didn’t hear mother walk into the room. I heard a light cough, and my betrothed and I seemed to jump apart, this made mother laugh.

“Don’t mind me, it’s good to see you getting along so well. I was going to suggest you two go for a walk so you can get to know each other better, but I see there is no point in that.”

We laughed and decided to go for a walk anyway. Without any company with us, we were free to talk and say what was on our minds.

We both shared many similarities in our upbringing. We were both told about each other and had seen each other grow. We had both fallen in love long before we met each other.

We ended up in the park where we sat on a bench. I say sat on a bench, I straddled his lap facing him, so we could make out. We kissed, not as roughly as at home, but softly and tenderly. He was a great kisser.

He held my head and looked me in the eyes.

“I want to make love to you, I want to hold you in my arms and feel your body on mine.”

I don’t know why, but to me, it sounded so romantic. He told me that he wanted to take me away for the weekend and spend the whole weekend in bed with me. It got me slightly wet thinking about it.

We returned home and he told my parents his intentions to take me to the beach for the weekend. I’m sure they knew what his plans were if so, they didn’t show it.

I waited for the weekend to come and when Friday finally arrived, I packed a small bag and made my way to my betrothed’s car.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

Dad and mom waved us off, telling us to have fun. I’m not sure if they were serious or they really didn’t know why we were going away.

We drove for more than an hour and arrived at a nice seaside town. We checked into the quaint little hotel and went up to our room. He put his arm around me and led me to the bed. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

“Finally alone.”

I laughed and pulled my top off over my head, exposing my teenage breasts to him for the first time. He seemed to sigh as he looked at them. I laughed and watched him pull off his shirt. He was extremely toned.

He pulled me close and we kissed passionately. As we kissed he pushed down my trousers and cupped my round ass. It was so thrilling to have him touch me, and I knew I would let him use me in any way he wanted. I was his, all his.

He slid his hand up, over my body, resting his hand on my shoulders. I knew what was going through his mind and slid down to my knees in front of him. His hand slid through my hair as I unbuckled his trousers, revealing the huge bulge encased in its cotton prison. I don’t know what came over me, but I bit down on the seam of his briefs and pulled at them with my teeth. He laughed and helped me pull them down, letting his impressive cock spring free.

I grabbed hold of the base of his gorgeous cock, licking the tip with my tongue. He groaned as I encased the tip with my mouth, sucking it hard. It was my first time sucking cock, and I loved it. His hands slid through my hair, resting on the back of my head. He slowly started to rock his hips back and forth, forcing his cock further and further into my mouth. I could feel the tip of his now juicy cocktail, hitting the back of my throat, making me gag slightly. He seemed to get short of breath and it wasn’t long before he pulled his xoxo from my mouth and sat on the bed.

“Fuck babe, you’re a great lil' cock sucker. I need a break. Take off your panties and lay back, let me lick that cunt.”

I did as I was told and felt slightly self-conscious being naked in front of a guy for the first time.

I spread my legs for him and felt relieved that I had shaved my crotch the night before. He lay in front of me and spread my legs wider. He buried his head between them and started to eat. I could feel his tongue slid deep into my wet, waiting hole. His mouth slurped at me and he seemed to make a hell of a noise about it.

As he licked me, I lay back enjoying the new sensations. I had masturbated many times, mostly over him, but had never been touched, let alone licked, by somebody else. The new sensation was amazing, it slowly built and built, till I could feel new sensations creep up my legs to my crotch, where he was licking. My orgasm overtook me, and I started to shake like I was having a seizure. The full length of pleasure is hard to describe. To put it easily, it was like every tip of my body, toes, fingers, nipples, clit, and even my hair were electrocuted with a full lightening of pleasure. The full force of my orgasm seemed to make me squirt.

I seemed to get very self-conscious about my orgasm, but my love just kissed me and told me how amazing I was. He made me feel so good about myself.

We lay together cuddling and kissing. I could feel his hard cock up against my body and I told him to slip it inside me. I felt it push up against my wet hole and slowly slide inside. I groaned into his ear and I pulled him closer.

His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. I could feel move his hips slowly, making love to me. I could feel him slamming his cock all the way inside me, the tip of his cock hitting my stomach.

He held me and rolled us over, so I was on top. I moved my hips up and down his cock, groaning loudly. His hands cupped and caressed my breasts, pinching and tweaking at my nipples.

I felt my lover pick me up slowly as he moved us to the edge of the bed. We sat on the edge of the bed and I bounced on his lap as we made out hungrily.

I could feel another orgasm ripple through my body and had to hold on tight so as not to fall off him. I could feel my already tight pussy grip his cock tightly as my body shook on top of him. He groaned loudly and lifted me off his lap.

He told me to get to my knees on the floor in front of him, and I eagerly jumped to the floor. I wrapped my lips around his gorgeous cock and sucked him as hard as I could. I closed my eyes and sucked as his hands ran through my hair.

I braced myself ready for what was to come. I could feel his hips stop moving and his body go rigid. His first spurt hit me right in the back of my throat, making me gag. I tried my best to swallow it all, but it seemed to seep out the corners of my mouth. I swallowed what I could, enjoying my first taste of cum.

I sucked his cock till I was sure I had gotten every drop from his cock and then lay back on the bed. He lay next to me, pulling me close before we both fell asleep.

——

We were engaged shortly after and were married a few months after that. That was about twenty years ago and now when my own children are of marriageable age, I remember how much I was in love with my betrothed.

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments