Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly has been an incredibly sexy and horny girl for as long as we had known each other, which in the summer of 1978 was going to be three years. However, since we started having sex with Yvonne and Patrick on a regular basis, and since she'd been with over a dozen different men, Kelly’s vagina was taking over her thoughts. They say guys think with the little head well, Kelly was being driven by her pussy. She knew she was headed to college in the fall and would need to crack the books. I think it was her mission to have as much of and as wild of sex as she could for this summer.

Our graduation ceremony was on a Friday night and in our town, the tradition was an all-night party at the VFW hall. The party started at 10:00 p.m. and was scheduled until 6 a.m. It was free beer (both up and downstairs), a food buffet upstairs, and a huge dance floor downstairs (they basically cleared out the whole room). Nominally, a bunch of dads was the chaperones. But they all hung out upstairs at the bar and enjoyed the free beer. It is inconceivable to imagine anything like this today, but in 1978, in our town, it just was what it was and had always been. Downstairs was loud, hot, and dark. In other words, a perfect teenage dancefloor!

Patrick was a year behind, so he couldn’t get in. It was Graduates only. Kelly and Yvonne were hanging with their group of friends. About a half-dozen of them were real tight, but Kelly and Yvonne were keeping the group sex stuff to themselves and didn’t want the others to have a clue. So, I spent some time with Kelly, but we were not being clingy at all and were mostly doing our own things. She spent lots of time on the dance floor. I drank lots of beer and bullshitted with everyone.

Kelly was wearing a short dress (about mid-thigh), white with a floral print, a “flippy” sort of bottom skirt part, and a button-up top, with buttons to about mid-chest. She looked great on the dancefloor. Her super-long hair was flying around; the bottom of her dress was twirling and she looked happy as hell.

Diane had been known as the attractive, blonde, slutty girl of our class. Tonight, she was living up to the reputation. She was wearing overalls, rolled up to her knees, she had one strap unhooked and it hung down her front. She was barefoot and wearing a little white tube-top, similar to one Kelly has. And like Kelly’s, you could see her nipple protruding and the dark circle of her areola. I had also heard it on a first-hand account from a couple of guys that she wasn’t wearing panties. They had the wet fingers to prove it.

The party had been going for a few hours and it was approaching lift-off velocity. We were all crammed downstairs and dancing or watching. I was on the dance floor and Diane came up to me, threw her arms around my neck, and gave me a sloppy open-mouthed kiss that tasted of beer and cigarettes. I was fine with that! Then she blabbered some stupid shit about missing science class with me? We hardly knew each other! Then she pulls down her tube top and has her naked tit squashed into my chest, with a very hard nipple, which I enjoyed. What the fuck? I kissed her back and slid my hand down the front of the overalls.

The guys didn’t lie! I had my fingers in her wet snatch and was having my fun. She was probably a natural blonde. She had very wispy hair, with hardly any there. I would love to get a look at that pussy! After a minute, she scooted her butt back, tugged up her top, and wandered away. What I figured out later was that she was intent on getting pretty much every guy’s finger into her twat that night, and if rumors are to be believed, plenty of the dad’s fingers got wet too!

Kelly was taking a break from dancing. Rick was drunk (hell, by this time we were all drunk) and came up and started talking to her. She and Rick had attended the same schools, in the same classes, ever since kindergarten. She later told me that Rick used the word “pretty” at least fifty times in five minutes of conversation as he slathered on and on about how pretty she was and how much he enjoyed seeing her in school. He actually, even though drunk, was very sweet and sincere. She also told me that “hey, sometimes compliments really do work.”

She reached her hands up, grabbed both sides of his head, and pulled him in for a kiss. She busted through his teeth and was licking his tonsils. He looked like a kid on Christmas morning! She leaned up to his ear and asked him if he had a car? His voice failed him until he finally was able to squeak out “yes.”

She led him to the back-door exit. It opened to a stairwell leading up to the parking lot. In our graduating class, there were only a half-dozen or so couples within our class. Most classmates were dating someone younger or older and they were all excluded from the party. So, there was very much a “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” vibe the whole night. And that back door had seen all sorts of very surprising hookups coming and going all night.

As soon as they were in the back seat she unbuckled his slacks and pulled them down. Between his confusion and blood alcohol level, his dick was “soft as a marshmallow and not much bigger” according to Kelly. Now that was actually bonus points in her world. She loved putting a limp dick in her mouth and being solely responsible for making it hard. She went to town on Rick, swirling her tongue all around and bobbing up and down on his dick as it slowly grew in her mouth. Once he was at full mast she pulled off and her eyes got wide. Rick wasn’t all that long but had a very, very fat cock. Kelly said it looked like “a little beer can.” Rick just won the lottery! Kelly had planned on giving him a “hey, friends for life and that’s cool," blowjob.

Now that she was sucking a “little beer can”, her vagina took over. She sat up and pulled down her panties. She tossed them into the front seat. She lay back on the seat, pulled her dress up to her waist, and spread her legs. She grabbed Rick’s cock and pulled him to her. He had a leg on either side of her right leg, her left leg was sticking up in the air. She pulled his dick right to her entrance, she looked up at him and said: “push it in.” He did and bottomed out on the first stroke and then he just held still. At that moment, she realized was fucking yet another virgin. “Stroke it in and out Baby.”

“Oh, okay. I don’t want to hurt you.” How sweet. In his drunkenness, he may have thought she was also a virgin?

“Rick baby, you can’t hurt me. Fuck me as hard as you want. C’mon, Rick, fuck me, Baby.”

With that encouragement, Rick stepped it up and natural instinct took over. He held on tight to her left leg and was giving her a strong banging. She loved the feeling of his nuts rubbing on her thigh as he fucked her. She had her first orgasm pretty quickly. The liquor had some control of Rick’s cock. They fucked in the same position for probably fifteen minutes. She was loving how his fat cock was stretching her vagina. She felt a second orgasm coming. She wanted Rick to finish with her. “I’m gonna’ cum Rick. Your cock is making me cum, Rick. I want you to cum with me, Rick. I want to feel you cum in my pussy, Rick. Oh, God, I’m there Rick! I’m cumming on your cock, Rick! Fuck me!”

It worked. She came and he emptied his nuts of everything they had into her cunt. They slowly untangled and sat up. They just made some small talk. She wanted to sit there long enough to feel his load slide out because she didn’t really want to go back to the party with a cum load dripping down her leg. Although, it seemed unlikely that she would be the only girl at the party with that problem!

When she came back in the back door, she decided to just go around the corner and hang out for a minute to see what was happening and who she saw. Alan came walking up to her. Alan was a pretty good-looking guy, she thought, but they ran in completely different groups and she had a boyfriend, so they were now done with school and had never really met.

Alan, too, was drunk and trying to come up with a pickup line. She was still horny and figured what the fuck, let’s see what the night brings me? She tilted up and kissed him. He took the bait and ran. He had bear-hugged her when he walked up. His arms never left and were now dropped to her waist. Their tongues were doing the Tango. They pulled in tighter. His hands dropped to her ass and were kneading her ass cheeks. She wondered if he was noticing she wasn’t wearing panties?

MillyWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillyWest

She reached down and rubbed his hard-on through his slacks. Then she unzipped him and wrestled his cock out of his slacks. She was using her thumb to rub his pre-cum all over the head of his cock. He was rock hard. She reached in and fondled his nuts. Then she pulled her hand up, grabbed his cock, and started giving him an intensive handjob. They still hadn’t broken their kiss. In a few minutes, he pulled back and whispered in her ear “If you don’t stop that I’m going to cum.”

“I want you to cum for me. I want to feel it. Go ahead Alan, cum for me.” And with that, she had a handful of steaming hot man goo. She thought to herself how glad he was a “dribbler” and not a “shooter” so she didn’t have to deal with a cum splat on her dress. But she was also a little disappointed he came so quickly because her pussy was telling her that another fuck session would have been fun. She walked away and headed to the restroom to wash up. As she was coming out she ran into Yvonne.

“Where have you been?!” asked Yvonne in her too loud, too dramatic, drunken voice. Kelly pulled her to a more private spot and told her all about what she had been doing: Fucking Rick and jerking off Alan. At that point in her life, Yvonne was in love with Patrick and had me as the side piece. She didn’t want or need any more cock in her life. But Kelly’s stories just added to her unsatisfied horniness of the night.

Yvonne went to pee and Kelly wandered away. As she walked across the dancefloor there was plenty of drunken groping going on. One guy unbuttoned the front of her dress and was trying to get her huge boobs out. Not the place, nor the guy, so she shut him down. A few guys grabbed her ass as they danced by. She turned and saw them trying to grab every girl’s ass. Every third or fourth grab, they got slapped. Still, not bad odds! She was a little disappointed that no one reached under her dress. She had left her panties for Rick and she was still shaved bald. And even though she left most of Rick's cum on his car seat, she knew she had some cum strings dangling onto her thighs. What a wasted opportunity she thought.

Andi was a really gorgeous girl in my class. Average height, average size boobs shoulder-length brown hair, and a beautiful face. When I see a pic of Selena Gomez, I am reminded of Andi’s face. Over the past six months, we had shared a few classes together and worked on a couple of joint projects. She had made it pretty clear to me, in her too-sweet flirty way, that she was available. And if I hadn’t been having the time of my life with Kelly, I’d probably have asked her out.

She caught me walking across the dance floor and latched onto me. We danced to several songs. She was flirting the whole time. She turned and put her back against my front, pulled my arms around her, and swayed her cute little ass all over my dick. “What the fuck?” I wondered.

After a couple of more songs, I asked: “Would you like to go outside?”

She had huge brown doe eyes. She flickered her lashes and said, “Sure, I’d love to!”

We ended up in my car, kissing and making out for all we were worth. The windows were completely fogged over. We had been making out for probably half an hour. My cock was ready to bust. She was all about kissing and rubbing but rebuffing any attempt to move it further along. It was very clear that we would not be fucking. And she didn’t want my crazed cock out and running loose either. I was able to convince her to get rid of the panties and I’d keep my dick in my pants. She thought she was going to be on the receiving end of a finger-fuck.

Instead, I got my face into her crotch. She wasn’t very hairy at all and her pussy smelled like heaven. Seriously, it was the best smell ever. She had to have perfumed it or something?

She clamped my head between her knees. “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to eat your pussy.”

“I don’t know?”

Okay, has this girl never been eaten before?! What the hell? Wasn’t everyone having as much sex as me the past couple of years?

“Trust me, you will love it. Just let me start and see what you think.”

“Okay.”

At that moment, I had a few thoughts: 1) This girl was getting a world-class pussy eating 2) She didn’t want to do anything for me 3) I was going to leave this little tease wanting more.

I dove in and nibbled, sucked and tugged on her lips, ran my tongue all over her slot, tickled her clit with the tip of my tongue, used a flat tongue up her whole slit, lodged my chin in her hole while I sucked the hell out of her clit, scraped my teeth across her clit and sucked it some more. After twenty minutes of pleasure-giving effort I heard “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh YEAH!” and with that, she had her first orgasm from a guy’s face in her cunt. Then I got up and left.

As I was walking back into the party, Yvonne was walking out from the restroom, having just spoken to Kelly. Turned out I was eating pussy while Kelly was giving a handy. Yvonne grabbed me and surprised me with a big kiss. She pulled back and exclaimed, “You taste like pussy!”

I told her I had just eaten Andi and explained why had I left her. Yvonne told me what Kelly had been up to for the night. There was a brief awkward pause and then Yvonne turned and kissed me again and whispered in my ear “Can I suck your cock?”

“You better believe you can!”

As we headed out to my car Andi was walking in. She gave me a very perplexed look, and I just kept moving.

Back in my backseat, I unzipped. Yvonne said, “No, take them off.” So, off came my slacks and shoes. She got on my hard cock and gave me one of her “signature” wet blowjobs with a mouthful of slobber. I was loving it. She had a hand playing with my sack. Occasionally she would bounce a fingertip off my asshole. After a long blowjob, I was finally getting there. My nut sack was tightening up. Yvonne could tell she almost had me. Then I felt the shock of her long, slender, middle finger slide way up my asshole and she started to rub my prostate. That did it! I came like a volcano! Yvonne was doing all she could to keep up with the volume. For a moment, she started to gag and I thought she might lose it, but she recovered immediately. After I was done blasting my cum in her she kept her mouth clamped on my cock and took every last dribble of cum until I was limp and fully drained. And going limp is not too easy with your cock in that mouth!

Finally, she came up and gave me a big kiss. I had my tongue in her mouth. “Hmmm.” I thought, “Tastes like cum? Makes sense, she just took my load.” And then she really shocked me! She used her tongue to shove my load into my mouth! As soon as she had, she pulled back. “Well, shit,” I thought, so, I swallowed it in a big gulp. Well almost, the second swallow emptied me out.

I gave her a “what the fuck look?”, she said “You, young man, cum too much! I couldn’t swallow it while you were cumming. And then there was too much. It’s yours, so you needed to help.”

What could I say? I expect the girls to swallow. I couldn’t exactly carry on like it was something so God-awful nasty. I said, “Well that was quite a surprise! And you can’t blame me for how much I came. You using your finger made me cum more!”

“Did you like that?”

“How did it taste?”

“What?”

“Your cum dumbass.”

“Well, I guess there wasn’t much to it?”

“You’re lucky. Your cum tastes pretty good. Some tastes awful.”

I asked if she wanted to fuck? I was kind of thinking that was where this was going.

She said “No, I just wanted to suck your cock. We should get back inside.”

The party had calmed way down. Lots of folks had taken a trip to the parking lot, it was about 4:00 a.m., we were all drunk and had been for hours, and we were just plain worn out.

I went upstairs to get some food and found Kelly. We caught up for a few minutes over a burger. I asked what she had been up to? She and the girls were all staying at Becca’s house after the party to sleep it off. Becca’s mom was on the way to pick them up. She said, “I have to go to Becca’s, but we have lots to talk about!” She had a huge grin and an excited glint in her eyes. She was very excited by the thought of sharing her stories with me. She knew I’d love to hear it all, and the sex would be amazing! I asked her if she realized all of the buttons on her dress were undone? I had a great view of her cleavage and could see plenty of her bra too. She thanked me and buttoned back up to respectable.

I wandered home and slept until noon.

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors